Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 04

Story Info
Danica decides to intervene and help her daughter.
10.5k words
4.51
93.5k
42

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers

A reader suggested this story and I decided to write it because the storyline sounded so dynamic and realistic. I do appreciate feedback so please feel free to send me your comments.

Chapter 4

Danica stood shivering in front of her daughter and the powerful coach. She tried to make herself presentable but it was difficult because she wasn't allowed to wear her bra or panties. Dani crossed her arms over her chest to hide her luscious boobs, which were easily visible through her thin transparent blouse. Her entire body vibrated and she tried to remain calm and collected.

Julie grabbed her mother's arm and headed out the door. They left the tattoo parlor arm in arm, but it was Julie who was in complete control. "Mother, how could you," she said, as she opened the car door for Dani. "You had sex with a complete stranger. You fucked Jeff!"

"I'm sorry. Sarah... I couldn't stop her... she made me," Dani replied.

They both got into the car and Julie reached over and grabbed her mother's purse. She opened the bag and quickly found what she was looking for. "Here, now I'm going to throw these away," she declared. "You won't be needing birth control pills anymore."

Dani was demoralized. "Oh baby, I'm sorry... so sorry. You don't know what it is like with Sarah... what it is like being her slave," Dani whispered. "Oh please, don't take my pills. I have to use something."

"Mother! Listen to me. We're going to find the pills you keep in the kitchen cupboard and throw them all away," Julie said. "We're going home. You're going to strip... take off your clothes and be my little slave."

"Oh, gawd no, honey, no."

"You're going to be my sex-slave."

"Oh no, please, please, honey."

"Don't look at me!"

"Oh gawd, I'm sorry," Dani whimpered and quickly glanced down, as if being chastised.

"Look at yourself! Everyone can see your tits." Julie started the car and stared at her mother. "You can see everything through your blouse."

Dani crossed her arms over her chest again. "Oh gawd, I'm sorry."

"Put your arms down," Julie ordered. "Look! Look at your tits... anyone can see your bare titties."

"But... but Sarah made me wear these clothes... the blouse... the skirt." Dani replied.

"When we get home, you're going to do everything I demand. From now on, I'll be your mistress and you'll obey all of my orders... just like you do with Sarah," Julie said. "I hope the neighbors aren't watching when we get home."

Dani dropped her arms. She stared down at her feet and waited. Her heart pounded and she found it difficult to remain still and keep breathing. The drive was quiet and both mother and daughter contemplated what would happen once they arrived home. When the house came into view, Dani panicked. "Honey, gawd honey, you can't. I'm sorry, so sorry. I'll make it up to you, but please don't make me do things... don't take my pills."

Julie ignored the pleas, as she drove into the driveway. "You're going to strip... take off all your clothes and run around the house naked. Then you're going to kiss my twat... lick me until I fill your dirty mouth with cum," Julie informed her shocked mother.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry. Sarah... she made me, I'm not like that," Dani moaned.

"Sure mother... and she made you fuck Jeff. She made you cream all over his big cock," Julie said. "Did you cum when he fucked you?"

"No, well... eh, well I had to. Sarah made me."

"Say it mother. Say you had a big orgasm when you fucked Jeff... say it!"

"Oh gawd, no, please no."

"SAY IT!"

"Oh gawd, I... I had... an orgasm."

Julie glanced at her mother. "It's okay, mother. I already know you creamed all over his cock... just like a slut."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry."

"We'll have sex everyday... lezzy sex."

"Oh darling, no, no."

"Oh yes, you're going to be my slave... my sex-slave. I want you to eat my pussy everyday. Mother, I'm dripping... so wet."

"Oh gawd, darling, no."

Julie didn't say another word and merely parked the car. She got out and instantly walked around the car to stand at the door leading into the house. The look on her pretty face sent shivers all through Dani, as she hesitated before joining her daughter. Julie held the door open and motioned for her mother to proceed. "You don't have to call me mistress... not like Sarah makes you do. But you'll obey every order I give, or else," she said.

The tone of her daughter's voice was stern and put goosebumps all over Dani. She got out of the car and rushed to the front door, hoping none of her neighbors were looking through their front windows. Dani entered the house and breathed a big sigh when she moved into the kitchen.

Julie shut the door. She followed her mother and went straight to the cupboard. "You won't be needing these anymore," Julie said, as she grabbed all of the packages. "My slut won't need any birth control."

Dani was flabbergasted. Her eyes opened wide in despair, as Julie crumpled up the pills and tossed them in the garbage disposal. The loud grinding sound seemed to vibrate through her entire body and Dani stood silent when Julie walked up to her. Her arms came up but she didn't stop the determined hands, which deftly stripped her blouse and skirt. Dani stood still in her skimpy undies and watched the girl's eyes rove up and down her body, as if admiring a beautiful painting.

"We'll leave these slut clothes on the floor and maybe dad can find them. I'm sure he'll love knowing his wife is a horny sex-slave."

"Honey, no, please no."

"We'll go to my bedroom so you can pay homage to your mistress."

"Oh gawd, oh gawd."

"Mother, you have the sexiest body. I can see why Jeff insisted on having sex with you."

"What? What?"

"Oh yeah, you didn't know it, but Jeff knew what you looked like before he did the tattoos."

"No, no, no."

"Yes, and isn't he a wonderful lover?"

"What, no, no."

"I can just imagine you squirming all over like a sex-starved slut when you screwed Jeff. Mother, Sarah told me that she had never seen anyone cream like you did." Julie shoved her mother down the hallway and into her bedroom. She left Dani standing inside the doorway and walked over to the bed. "I would love to see the look on dad's face when he sees that gorgeous tattoo engraved right on your pussy."

Without any hesitation, Julie took off her top and bra and Dani's eyes opened so wide they hurt. Plainly etched on her daughter's chest was a fairly new tattoo and the drawing was exactly like the one she had. Then Julie stripped the rest of her clothes and revealed a colorful flower on her pelvis. The tattoo was identical to Dani's, but it was in a different location. The flower was at least two inches from her pussy and not brazenly engraved on the puffy labia like Dani's.

Julie held out her hand in a beckoning fashion. "Yes, mother, I had these done a few weeks ago," she declared. "I know what it is like being with Sarah... and Jeff. Come here!"

The scene was one that would remain etched in Dani's memory forever. Her daughter took charge and used sign language to give orders. Julie held out her hand and made a gesture that she wanted the last two garments. Dani reluctantly obeyed the implied order by walking over to the bed and handing Julie her bra.

Julie simply tossed the bra across the room and waved her hand at her mother again. Dani slowly bent over and took off her panties, but this time her daughter surprised her. Julie snatched the flimsy panties and then grabbed Dani by the wrist. She pulled her mother forward and swiftly wrapped one arm around Dani's back. Julie stared into the startled eyes and grabbed a handful of hair to ensure Dani didn't look away. "I can hardly wait. I need you... I'm so horny and can't wait," she whispered. "I'm going to make you cum like a slut and then you're going to make love to me."

"Oh baby, no, no," Dani replied, as the intent stare sent a shiver through her entire body.

Julie used the handful of hair to guide Dani's head to her chest. "Suck! Suck my boobs... my nipples. Make my nipples hard."

Dani opened her mouth in protest when her hair was yanked and then she devoured a stiff nipple. She sucked and used her tongue to keep the bud out of her throat and then her head was shifted over to the other titty. Once the nipples were completely coated with slippery saliva, the burning desire turned into something comparable to animal lust.

Julie jerked her mother's head up and kissed her hard. She felt Dani's body twist and squirm when she thrust her hand between the velvety thighs. It took no effort to break the kiss and spin Dani around. The back of Dani's legs hit the bed and she fell when Julie shoved her backwards. Julie's fingers remained tightly wrapped in the curly hair, as she landed on top of Dani's outstretched body. "Are you ready... ready to cum," Julie whispered, as her fingers slithered into the vast wetness.

Dani landed flat on her back and her legs spread because Julie shoved her leg between her thighs. She tried to close her legs, but it was impossible so she merely twisted and turned trying to get away. Suddenly Dani felt her labia spread and the damning fingers surrounded the core of her spirit. "Oh please, Julie, you can't... we can't," she pleaded, as the fingers yanked her clitoris out of its hideaway and twirled the bud around vigorously.

"Do you like it when I do this to your clitty," Julie asked, but she didn't wait for an answer. She squeezed the clit and rolled it around and around until the hips jerked wildly. "You cum like a slutty cheerleader with Sarah and with Jeff. Now you can cum for me."

"Oh baby, stop... please stop."

"Do you like it when I squeeze your clit?"

"No, no, please stop."

Julie squeezed harder and rolled the bud as fast as she could in the leaking juices. "You're going to tell me how much you want to cum... cum all over my fingers."

"No, no, honey, no."

Julie kissed the side of Dani's flushed cheeks and whispered in her ear. "Your cunt is so hot... hot and horny."

"Huugh... huugh."

"Keep moving... moving your sexy ass and shoving that cunt at me." Julie taunted and licked the rosy cheeks. "Do you like what I'm doing to your cunt?"

Her clitoris was on fire and Dani tried hard to close her legs. "No, no, oh gawd, no."

Julie slipped the tiny clit between her fingers, as her hand flattened over the top of the wet opening, and she vibrated her hand from side to side as fast as possible. "Are you ready? Are you getting ready to cum?"

"Gawd, no, no."

"Yes, keep moving your hips. Yes, up and down just like that."

Dani tried to remain motionless, but the hand wouldn't stop. The sound of squishy wetness echoed in her ears and she shuddered at the lewd noises. "Oh baby, stop, stop!" Her hips jumped and the fingers got tighter.

"Oh geez, you're doing it... you're cumming."

"Stop, please stop. I can't... can't."

"Say it. Tell me! Tell me you're cumming."

The pressure was unbearable and her guts quivered so madly that Dani didn't know what to do. "Gawd, gawd, no, no."

"Tell me!"

"Gawd, stop, stop."

"TELL ME!"

"I... I can't.... I can't stop."

"MORE!"

"I'm cumming... oh gawd, I'm cumming. Oh baby, I'm cumming."

Julie rammed her long finger into the inferno and kept vibrating her hand like crazy. "Say it... more!"

"I can't stop... I'm cumming, oh gawd, I'm cumming."

Julie stopped the babbling with a kiss. She proved her dominance with her tongue and by not letting up on the severe finger-fucking. Her hand cupped the shivering bald pelvis and Julie kept her finger fully embedded in the fiery hole. The hips bounced up and down on the bed and the endless orgasm surprised both mother and daughter, as it took forever for Dani to stop moving.

Both were breathless when the kiss ended. Julie gasped for much needed air and then she punctuated Dani's submissiveness. Sex just happened. Without thinking, Dani found herself beside her daughter and her hands fondled the luscious boobs without any hesitation. Once both nipples were rock-hard from the intense groping, Dani used her mouth. She coated both buds with plenty of saliva and used her teeth to nibble until shifting downwards.

Dani heard low mewing sounds coming from Julie when her mouth and tongue caressed the velvety belly and bald pelvis. When she came close to the inked marking, Dani shivered because of what surely happened when her daughter visited the perilous tattoo parlor. Her tongue lashed out and tickled the hairless pelvis and Julie squealed. "Yes... yes... yes!"

There was no stopping the ravenous daughter. Julie wrapped both hands around Dani's head and forced her mother's mouth onto her greedy pussy. "Eat me... eat me. Lick my cunt, mother."

"Oh mother... oh mother."

"Oh gawd, your tongue... yes, your tongue."

"Eat me... eat me, mother."

The hot mouth surrounded her opening and Julie felt the stiff jab of Dani's tongue, as the tiny penis fucked her. "Fuck me... fuck me, mother."

Dani felt the entire clitoris go into her mouth so she sucked as hard as she could. When she rubbed her tongue back and forth over the throbbing clit, she tasted something bittersweet.

"Yes, gawd yes," Julie moaned, as the teeth nibbled on the base of her delicate clit. When the tongue battered the morsel around vigorously, she lost control. "Yes, fuck yes, mother, keep sucking my cunt."

Dani didn't know what else to do so she rolled the clit with her tongue. "Yes, I'm fucking cumming, mother, I'm cumming." The taste got sour yet Dani devoured as much juice as she could.

"Your finger... use your finger. Fuck me with your finger!" Julie felt the teeth and tongue molest her precious clit and then a finger embedded into her soul. When the nail raked across her tender g-spot, the ecstasy reached a phenomenal intensity. "Holy fuck... I'm cumming... cumming... cumming."

Dani used her elbows to ride the thrashing hips, as an obvious orgasm erupted. She cradled her daughter's torso and drank the juices that flowed from Julie's inner being. When the violent climax finished, both women collapsed in each other's arms. Time seemed to stand still and it took forever before someone moved. "Dear gawd, what did I do? What did I do," Dani whispered.

"Don't worry, love. From now on you're going to be my slave... and Sarah's slave," Julie said. "We have something tremendous planned. Something that'll make you happy and satisfied."

Julie had one thing in mind. Even though she was totally exhausted after the dramatic climax, she craved more. She sort of rolled sideways and half on top of her mother, which pinned the older woman flat on her back. Julie put her arms around Dani in a very intimate fashion and the hug quickly proved seductive.

Dani lay in her daughter's arms and the embrace felt surprisingly good. She closed her eyes and drifted into the most peaceful dreamland. When a tender nudge happened between her thighs, Dani willingly spread her legs refusing to wakeup from the wonderful sleep. Her mind knew it was wrong yet she didn't resist, as loving fingertips caressed her burning flesh. Goosebumps formed on her tummy and then her stomach heaved in and out when a finger dipped into her bellybutton.

Dani squeezed her eyes shut. The fingers traced a path towards her exposed crotch and her heart skipped a few beats, as nails raked across her upraised pelvis. When a finger touched the tip of her long narrow slit, Dani whimpered out loud. She was fully aware that she should stop the molestation yet her body was paralyzed. The finger slowly pried the swollen labia apart and slipped into the vast wetness.

Julie felt the inflated clitoris and she rolled her finger over top of the most sensitive bud. She pressed hard and ensured the delicate clit remained under her fingertip until she sensed it was time.

Dani felt the lips kiss her chest and leave a wet trail upward. The tongue lashed out and licked her neck; then the lips were on her face. When a heated kiss ensued, Dani felt her tummy go into severe convulsions. Suddenly there were fingers around her throbbing clitoris and the bud slipped around and around between the skilled fingertips. She tried to evade the searching tongue. Every time Dani moved her tongue back or to the side, Julie demanded she surrender.

Her back arched and Dani wasn't getting away from the determined assault. Julie yanked the clit out of the slippery hideaway and broke the heated kiss. "Get ready, my love. I'm going to take you over the top," Julie whispered, as she grabbed Dani by the hair. "You're going to cream all over my fingers."

Dani opened her eyes and immediately the deadly stare was overpowering. She tried to turn her head but a severe hair jerking ensured she remained motionless. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, no," she moaned.

Each time Dani moved her hips to one side or the other, Julie squeezed harder. "I feel you're trying to fight... trying to resist the humiliation. This is going to cost you," Julie whispered.

The warning was too much. "Oh honey, I'm sorry... so sorry." Dani felt two or three swift spasms rocket through her loins and she questioned her durability. "Honey, please stop, oh gawd, please."

"Are you ready?"

"No, no."

Julie yanked on the hair and stared into the teary eyes, as she jerked the head back and forth. "I asked... are you ready?"

"No, no, please stop."

Julie felt the hips surge high in the air and hold still. She fully realized her mother was teetering on the edge and one more shove would ruin her stamina. Julie quickly rolled on top of the outstretched torso and used her hands to push the velvety thighs apart. She eyed the throbbing morsel visible between the soaked pussy lips and then thrust her face into the waiting crotch.

A scream of ecstasy echoed through the room. Julie put her fingers on the pussy and spread the lips wide. When she sucked the clit into her flaming mouth, she thrust a finger into the pinkest honey-hole. Her teeth surrounded the clitty and Julie nibbled on her mother's clitoris.

Dani's eyes fluttered, as loud animal sounds erupted out of her belly. She looked straight ahead at the fully exposed crotch of her daughter who lay on top of her chest. Julie propped her hips above her mother's face, as her knees brushed against the sides of Dani's shoulders. Her entire crotch was inches above Dani's face and Julie found the sixty-nine position a big turn-on, knowing her mother was staring at her cunt.

Julie slowly grinded her hips up and down, trying to brush against her mother's face. Dani blamed the untimely orgasm for her naughty cunnilingus. She wormed her arms around the shapely thighs and grabbed onto the squirming hips. When her fingers dug into the firm flesh, the hips stopped. Dani arched her back and devoured the succulent wetness. The baby-like slit was very narrow and only the smallest portion of Julie's control button was visible.

The pussy lips parted when Dani plunged her tongue into the wetness and then the sharp teeth closed down on her own clitoris. Julie felt the tongue graze her clit and the sudden molestation caused every muscle in her body to tighten. She never imagined anything as stimulating as being eaten out at the same time she performed cunnilingus on her mother. A stream of womanly cream ran into her mouth and the thought of her mother's orgasm was overpowering.

Julie hugged the bucking hips and gave the tongue lashing of her life. She tasted the bittersweet cum and then there was a tremendous eruption from the deepest regions of her belly. An incestuous climax consumed both women and their minds were possessed by the illicit lust.

***Backseat sex

Dani realized her life was being controlled not only by the devious coach, but also by her daughter. Two weeks passed and every emotion under the sun went through her head, as she felt overwhelmed by what had happened. At first there was relief that the traumatizing time was over, but then anxiety hit as she contemplated what Sarah and Julie might do to her. It took two weeks before she felt well enough to go out by herself and by then the fear had somehow changed into a longing or strange desire to be under the control of the powerful Sarah.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers