It Is Not Cheating If... Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife tells husband her latest encounter with her lover.
3.2k words
3.56
30.4k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke that particular Friday with my big, beautiful wife Sandy spooned against my back. (Sandy is 5'7" tall, at that time wore size 20 clothes, and had the most magnificent pair of 38DD breasts.)

I eased out of the bed, headed to the bathroom, last night's conversation bouncing around in my head. Chris was coming to the house while I was at work to fuck Sandy. On the one hand, I was eager and excited about the idea. On the other hand, I was apprehensive and confused; I only encouraged Sandy to fuck another man so I could watch. In my mind that was not cheating, but them fucking without me present did feel a little like cheating.

We both worked second shift, me in a factory through the week and Sandy at a convenience store most week nights but also every other weekend. It was Friday, sandy was off and I was a little nervous as I thought about the evening's events.

The day went by fairly quickly. "I got to go to work" I told Sandy as I gave her a big kiss at the door. "Have fun this evening. I should be home about 11:30."

"Oh, I plan to have lots of fun." Sandy smirked back at me. "My pussy is already tingling thinking of Chris fucking me."

Another grain of doubt popped into my head at those words from my beautiful wife. "Is she enjoying this too much?" I thought as I drove to work. "She promised to control herself and not get emotionally attached. What have I done? Was I going to lose her from this?" The problem with having a job on the other side of town was it gave me entirely too much time to think while driving. Good thing my job required all my concentration while I was there. For the next eight hours I won't be thinking about what was going on at the house.

Sandy was lying on the living room couch when I returned home at the end of my shift. She started to get off the couch and I thought for a moment that I had awoken her as she moved towards me in a blue flannel nightgown. I was surprised; after all, she had promised me something sexier. I could see two hickies on her neck as she moved towards me.

"What the fuck?" My mind was screaming. "She never lets me put hickies on her neck!"

"Oh, Mikoli, I'm so glad you're home!" Sandy reaching her arms out towards me. "Hold me, please!" she whined to me.

"What's wrong? Did he hurt you? I'll kill the son of a bitch!" I exclaimed, my voice getting louder and louder with each statement.

"No, no calm down. He didn't hurt me. He wasn't you, man that I love!" Sandy wrapped her arms around my neck as she hugged me close to her.

"What about those hickies on your neck?" I asked her. "You never let me do that!"

"It's okay, they'll fade. I'll have to wear those high necked sweaters you love me in till they are gone." Sandy was smiling at me now but her eyes were sad. "You always stop when I tell you to. Chris was so excited that he got carried away and didn't. I couldn't get his mouth off my neck before it was too late, besides you know how horny I get when someone sucks on my neck. It's like there is a nerve from my neck straight to my pussy."

"Okay then! Let me take that gown off you so I can see you."

"About that." Sandy mumbled lowering her eyes to me. "Can we wait until tomorrow? My pussy is really sore right now. Chris wore it out tonight!"

"What do you mean, "Chris wore it out?"" I shouted at that point. "You promised me last night. Look! Look at the front of my jeans." My hard on had tented my jeans it was so hard, not an easy thing, tenting jeans. "I've been hard all the way home from work. You promised me you'd take care of me when I got home!"

"I'll take care of your hard on if you'll settle for a hand job!" Sandy purred at me. "I'll even tell you a little of what happened tonight."

"Wait! I thought the deal was you'd tell me everything!" I said angrily my voice still loud.

"I'll tell you everything, but tomorrow." Sandy stated to me. "Tonight I'm sore and tired so please let it keep till tomorrow. Pleeease!" Sandy using that pouty, whiny voice that turned my knees into jelly. "I'll tell you about tonight and you can wear my pussy out."

"But, you have to work tomorrow."

"Yeah, but I don't have to close because Vickie is. I'll be home by 9:15, 9:30 at the latest.

"Okay, okay you win." I said giving in.

"Good, we can go to bed. After I take care of your hard dick, we can snuggle together and go to sleep. Thank you for loving me so much. I love you, Mikoli." Sandy whispered in my ear.

I followed Sandy up the stairs, watching her big ass sway in front of my eyes. I was undressing myself on the way up. I was a little disappointed, but the small head was crying out for relief. I threw my shirt in the corner and stepped out of my jeans and briefs. I got another disappointment when Sandy lay down on the bed with the night gown still on.

"Aren't you going to take that off?" I asked.

"No, not tonight." Sandy told me. "Lay down and I'll jack you off so we can go to sleep."

I lay down on the bed. Sandy snuggled up to me putting her head on my chest. She wrapped her left hand around my 6" hard dick and started stroking it up and down.

"Please, talk to me." I was whining now, desperate for relief.

"I'll save the whole story for tomorrow." Sandy whispered in my ear. "Like I said when you first got home, Chris wore my pussy out tonight."

"A little more detail, please!" I implored of her.

"Well for one thing, he fucked me three times tonight."

"Three times! How long was he here?" I asked.

"About three and a half hours. He hadn't been gone long before you got home. I could tell he was excited as he came in. My pussy had been leaking juices all day. So I unbuttoned his jeans, pushed him down on the couch and straddled him. I put a condom that I had stuck in the gap of the couch on him. I pushed my panties to the side and impaled myself on his big hard cock. We were both so excited that it didn't take long before I was slamming myself down on him as he was thrusting up into me. He started to cum; I could feel his cock pulse with each spurt into the condom, that put me over the edge and I came big on his condom encased cock." Sandy breathed into my ear.

She then stuck her tongue in my ear while jacking my dick as fast as she could as I spurted all over my belly.

After a couple gentler, milking strokes, Sandy let go of my dick and laid her head back down on my chest.

"I love you so much, Mikoli. Turn the light off and let's go to sleep." Sandy's voice was low and sleepy.

"I got to get up and clean this mess off me." I replied.

"No, don't get up! I can use this." Sandy told me.

She turned and got a washcloth off her bedside table. She used it to clean my spunk as I reached up to turn the light off. I wrapped her up in my arms and tried to go to sleep. Chris must have worn her out. Sandy was asleep in no time.

I laid beside her with my mind flying around in every direction. Anger, confusion, disappointment, and especially dread were raging in my head. Had I turned Sandy into a sex crazed slut? What would she do if I asked her to stop fucking Chris? Would she stop, or would she lie about stopping, and keep seeing him? Yes, it turned me on imaging her getting fucked by another man, but I was so afraid of losing her.

When I knew without a doubt Sandy was asleep, I eased her head over onto her pillow. I slid out of bed and stepped into the bathroom. I relieved and cleaned myself up a little more. I slipped on a T-shirt and gym shorts and crept down the stairs. I turned on the TV and lay down on the couch.

I awoke with a start. Sandy was kneeling in front of me, tears running down her face.

"Are you mad at me?" Sandy cried as she knelt in front of me. "Please tell me you aren't mad at me. I'll die if you're mad at me because of last night. I won't do it again!"

"No, I'm not mad." I lied. "I couldn't go to sleep and came down here to watch TV until I got sleepy. I must have dozed off. What time is it?"

"Around 5 AM." Sandy told me as she choked back a sob. "I awoke and you weren't beside me, I was afraid you were mad at me. Do you think you could go back to sleep if you came back to bed?"

"I'll try." I followed Sandy back up to bed. Surprisingly, I fell back to sleep in no time.

About four hours later Mother Nature's call awoke me. I slipped out of bed, used the bathroom, and went back into the bedroom. Sandy was standing at the foot of the bed with her night gown over her face and about halfway off.

"What's that dark color on her breasts?" I thought to myself. I turned the overhead light on and gasped at the bruises now obvious to my eyes.

Sandy finished taking her gown off. "What's wrong?"

"Look at your breasts! Look at all those bruises! What the hell did Chris do to you last night?" My voice was loud again, my anger rising.

"Calm down!" Sandy cried as she rushed to me and grabbed me in a hug. "He got a little carried away in his excitement. I'm all right. These will be gone in a few days. You know how easy I bruise due to the meds I'm on. He didn't hurt me I swear."

"Okay." I responded as I stood stock-still, trying to calm myself. Sandy was hugging me and planting soft, little kisses on my chest. After I had calmed, I lifted Sandy's face up and kissed her as hard as I could. The thought of someone hurting her tore me up inside.

As the kiss softened I stuck my tongue into her mouth searching for hers. We tongue wrestled for a few moments and I reached for one of those big, beautiful breasts that I love so well. Sandy stopped me.

"Let's not." Sandy told me with a twinkle in her eye. "Besides you need to save it for later, after I get home from work!"

Disappointed, I went down the stairs to get a bite to eat. Sandy joined me about fifteen minutes later with another gown on, one of thinner fabric, yet not see-through and we sat on the couch, made small talk as we ate. I got up and headed to the basement. Saturday was yard work day. I knew I could have waited until Sandy left for work, but I wanted to get it done before it got too hot outside.

As I was carrying the weed eater back toward the basement, Sandy came around the side of the house. She had on one of her long necked sweaters that hugged her torso and really accentuated her breasts.

"Isn't that going to be too hot today?" I asked her.

"I'll turn the air conditioning down at work." She stated. "Vickie seems to be as hot blooded as I am."

(Due to the steroids Sandy had been taking, she was hot all the time.)

"I love you. Be ready for a wild night when I get home." Sandy purred as she stood up on her tiptoes to kiss me.

I went upstairs to shower and cleanup. I went to the fridge for some cold fried chicken and a glass of sweet tea. (I don't care what you think. I like cold fried chicken. I have been eating it as long as I can remember.) I turned on the baseball game (Chicago Cubs WGN) but my team, The Braves, wouldn't be on until later. I dozed off on the couch.

It was dark out when I awoke. I looked at the wall clock. 8:30 PM, I must have really been tired. I went into the kitchen and made me a ham and cheese sandwich, grabbed a Pepsi and went back to the couch to wait on my sexy wife. My dick started to get hard as I thought about her. It was torture sitting, waiting, and wishing for time to speed up.

Finally I heard Sandy's car pull up outside. I was standing at the door watching her almost skip down the front walk, a big smile plastered on her face. I noticed something else. Her big titties were bouncing up and down. "She ain't got her bra on." I thought to myself. "I know she had one on when she left."

Sandy practically jumped into my arms and planted a big, sloppy kiss on my mouth; sliding her tongue past my lips.

"Where is your bra?" My fingers itched to touch her as I lowered my hands to the bottom of her sweater.

"In my pocketbook." She replied. "I took it off in the car before I left work. Are you ready for me to tell you about last night?"

"More than ready."

"I can tell." Sandy's hands moved down my chest and lower. "Your fat dick is already hard."

"Tell me everything." I requested.

"Okay, let's start right here on the couch." Sandy said, guiding me to the couch. "Well, I had my robe on as I heard Chris pull up. I didn't want to seem too eager and waited till he knocked on the door though I was standing right there with my hand on the knob. I opened the door and let Chris in. As soon as he came in he started to reach for me but I stopped him and told him to let me show him what I had on under the robe." As she was telling me all that, I was working on getting her clothes off.

"What'd you have on under it?" I asked while nibbling on her ear.

"Stop that! It tickles! You know that purple teddy and matching bra and panties set?" Sandy answered me.

"The one I got you for Valentine's day last year?" I asked getting a little angry.

"Yes."

"But, I got that for you to wear for me." I hissed angrily.

"Oh, Mikoli don't be like that! You know how sexy that outfit makes me feel. Besides I couldn't entertain Chris in a ratty, old housecoat or frumpy, old gown could I?"

"No, I guess not." I mumbled and thought about her outfit for me last night and felt a little angry again.

By that time I had Sandy and I laid her down on the couch and started kissing and licking her breasts. It still upset me seeing the bruises on them, but I kept my mouth shut.

"Keep telling me about last night." I was practically begging now.

"Well, I took off the robe. I let Chris get a good look and basically attacked him. My pussy had been leaking all day thinking about him fucking me again." Sandy moaned as I continued to suck on her breasts and nipples.

"I told you what happened on the couch last night. Do you want me to repeat itttt?" She yelped as I softly bit one of her nipples.

She arched her ass up off the couch and I took that as a signal. I positioned myself between her legs and rubbed her slit with the head of my dick.

"Ouch, be gentle down there. It's still a little tender." Sandy moaned as I eased my dick into her pussy. I couldn't remember the last time she was that aroused- maybe when we were first together.

"Keep talking." My strokes slow and easy. "I'll take it nice and slow until you tell me otherwise."

"We kissed and caressed each other after we came." Sandy continued. "Chris slipped my teddy off, kissing and sucking on my neck. When it started to hurt I tried to pull away, but he grabbed hold of the back of my neck. I guess he knew it had quit hurting when I stopped trying to pull away. He told me he loved leaving hickies on his woman's neck." I could feel my anger start to rise but she continued. "I told him,'look here mister, I'm Mikoli's woman and if you say anything like that again, you're going to have to leave." She looked at me then, her eyes a little nervous.

It did make me feel a little better, her sticking up for me. But I didn't like the way he treated my beautiful wife and I didn't like where his thoughts were headed. Maybe it was time to ask Sandy to stop seeing him.

Sandy's voice took me out of my head and back into the moment, "Mikoli fuck me harder, make me cum! You know you'll always be the best."

I lifted myself up on my arms and started hammering my dick into her extremely wet pussy. After only a few moments, she started grunting and moaning the way she does right before her orgasms. (My Sandy's not a screamer.) She arched her ass off the couch and started that orgasmic shudder I knew so well. I kept pounding through her orgasm because I was not far behind. I spurted my load up in her as she shuddered.

I wiggled us around on the couch so I could pull her into my arms. We lay gently kissing and touching each other as we slowly recovered and murmured "I love you's" and other endearing words.

After we had both calmed down, Sandy suggested we move upstairs to the bedroom. Sandy continued telling me about the fucking she got from Chris the previous night. He fucked her two more times in our bed, lasting almost an hour the last time. She lost count of how many orgasms she had. I was above her looking down as I gently slid in and out of her pussy again, though I worried a bit at the dreamy eyed look she got talking about Chris. I came again in her pussy from the slow easy fucking I had been giving her. I don't think she had another orgasm. I didn't see any of the telltale signs.

We were both worn out and eased into sleep in each other's arms. My last thoughts were about Sandy and Chris, and how on earth I was going to convince her to stop seeing him.

To Be Continued