Party Dare

Story Info
One dare equals a whole lot of skin time.
2.1k words
3.2
48.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlmx18
tlmx18
5 Followers

It was late at night at the residence of Maya Murdock. Her parents had left for a week-long conference across the country and it was the middle of summer. Maya, who was twenty-two, feeling ever so lonely, decided to call up some friends to hang out.

Maya invited Jenny, Lucy, Amber, Patricia, Christine, and Rebecca. As Maya waited for her friends to arrive, she kicked off her socks and began reading one of her dad's golf magazine. Less than a minute after she began reading, she threw it away, quickly discovering her hatred of golf.

Amber and Rebecca arrived first in their blue convertible. Amber and Rebecca, both of whom were about eight months older than Maya, were known to, as Maya would say, steal the show, because of their incredibly revealing outfits. They were both wearing a black bra and a blue thong that lightly exposed their butts. Maya, on the other hand, was wearing an orange blouse and jeans above her underwear.

Jenny, who was a month younger than Maya, arrived just moments later, and like Maya, she was incredibly modest, with her red dress easily reaching down to her knees, not wanting to show too much to anybody. Jenny also brought with her two bottles of wine, which she stole from her father's liquor cabinet.

Lucy, who was a year older than Maya, followed Jenny in, but her sense of style was in-between those of Jenny and Amber. She wore just a very small tank-top, one which didn't reach down much farther than below her boobs. However, she was wearing a pair of jeans, and was also wearing underwear. Lucy brought three bottles of tequila, which she bought from the local liquor store.

Patricia, who was six and a half months older than Maya, came in just a moment later, and on her, she had a very long skirt that went to her crotch, and then just a pair of panties to cover her clit. Patricia brought to the party a bottle of scotch, which was part of her mother's salary, since her mother works for a brewery.

Christine, who was two months younger than Maya, was the last one to arrive, living the farthest away from Maya, and her sense of coverage was a short-sleeve shirt that reached just above her navel, which she had a ring pierced in, and a pair of shorts. However, unlike the girls, she did not wear any underwear. She also brought a bottle of vodka with her, which her father told her to get rid of, since he was entering Alcoholics Anonymous.

With everybody there, Maya asked everybody to play a game of dares. After Amber brought a bottle of John Hopkins beer to the circle of seven, Maya spun the bottle and it landed on Patricia. Maya's first dare to Patricia was to write on her own leg, Sexy Mama. So, Patricia complied by grabbing a Sharpie marker and writing on her right leg the words Sexy Mama in big, black letters.

Next it was Amber's turn and her spin resulted in Lucy having to perform a dare. Amber dared Lucy to rip off her tank top, and in a very proud manner, Lucy ripped it in half and threw it off. On Rebecca's turn, Jenny had to perform the next dare, which was to eat mustard, something Jenny despised. However, Jenny had to do the dare, and she put some mustard on her tongue and swallowed it down.

It became Jenny's turn and on her spin, she got Rebecca, and now wanting some good old fashioned vengeance, she dared Rebecca to masturbate into her panties. Rebecca then began rubbing her panties, and her pussy inside, rapidly, moaning out loud in ragged breaths. After several minutes of moaning and rubbing, her pussy unleashed a squirt of cum into her blue thong. Rebecca then opted to take her thong off and threw it into the garbage can, exposing her shaved pussy.

Now it was Lucy's turn and she spinned the bottle with some very intense rigor and it finally landed on Christine. Lucy then dared Christine to take off her shirt. Christine was actually glad to do so and threw it off towards Lucy, exposing her very large boobies. Now it was Patricia's turn, and her spin was very meek, and it landed on Maya. It was payback time, and Patricia dared Maya to take off her jeans. Maya reluctantly complied and off came her jeans, leaving her just in a blouse, bra, and bright yellow panties.

At last it was Christine's turn, and her spin landed on Amber. Christine then dared Amber to throw her bra into the garbage can. Amber then got up and gracefully unstrapped her bra before putting it into the garbage can, leaving her profound boobs showing. Now two girls had no tops and one girl had no bottoms.

It was back to Maya and her next spin landed on Rebecca. Maya dared Rebecca to spend the rest of the night completely naked. Rebecca challenged and double dared Maya back to spend the night completely naked. Then Maya counter-dared by daring Amber and Christine to spend the night naked as well, as they were already partly naked. Amber then dared the other girls to spend the rest of the night naked. Christine then dared the girls to spend the next twenty-four hours naked. All seven girls accepted the bet, and then it was on.

To ensure every girl kept their word, the girls went to Maya's empty closet, which formerly held much of her old things. Maya was up first and slipped off her orange blouse, putting it on the top shelf of the closet. Then she unhooked her green bra and untied her yellow panties, thus exposing her well-defined boobs and clean pussy. She put them also on the top shelf and stepped away.

Next it was Amber's turn to stow away her clothes, and she put her blue thong on the same shelf as Maya. However, Patricia reminded the girls of the bra and thong in the garbage can, so Jenny then took the garbage can. She went outside and threw everything into the garbage bin. She returned in and said there would be no dare threat from the thrown-away clothing. With Amber and Maya butt naked, it was Rebecca's turn.

Rebecca quickly unstrapped her bra and showed her medium-sized boobs to the girls and put her bra on the shelf just below that of Maya and Amber's clothing. Now it was Jenny's time to strip and she slowly unzippered her red dress, exposing her bright red panties and her red bra. Putting the dress on the same shelf as Rebecca's bra, she then unstrapped her bra and slipped out of her panties, putting them on the same shelf. Now everyone could see her little tits and small boobs, as well as her hairy pussy.

Now Lucy had to take it all off, and there went her blue jeans onto the bottom-most shelf, where soon went her torn tank top, Christine's shirt and Maya's own jeans. Lucy then ripped off her G-string and tore off her bra, and now came out her well-developed breasts and strip of pubic hair above her pussy. Patricia soon followed Lucy by throwing her skirt above her head and onto the middle shelf of the closet. Following that was a quick drop of her panties and a tug that took off her bra.

Last came Christine, who put her shorts onto a rack in-between that of Patricia's skirt and Lucy's clothes. With everybody now naked, Maya pressed the lock from inside the closet and closed the door, so nobody could open it and get to any piece of clothing. The girls then all ran outside to face the swimming pool, which had an average depth of four feet and was thirty feet by ten feet.

As it was still very dark out, Lucy went inside and brought out the bottle of scotch and Christine got out the alcohol glasses. Lucy poured out a generous shot of scotch, and soon the bottle was empty. Each girl then raised a toast to a day of girl nudity and then quickly downed the scotch. In her drunken stupor, Patricia went to an equally drunk Rebecca and the two began to kiss passionately on the ground, which was gravel and stone. The two proudly showed their breasts and pussies to everyone before Patricia began oral sex on Rebecca, licking her pussy and making Rebecca go into full-orgasm mode.

The other girls then thought Patricia had a great idea and soon sex began. Jenny began to kiss Lucy's tits while Amber began to lick Lucy's asshole. In this threesome, the three then fell to the ground, this time in the grass, and Lucy was licking Amber's pussy while Amber was kissing Jenny, who was fingering Lucy's pussy. It was a long night of moaning for those three as they went aggressively in their sex.

The last matchup of the night was Maya and Christine, who first began by kissing, which then turned into the two licking at each other's tits and boobs. They went at it even more passionately than the other girls and it lasted all through the night. At sunrise, the seven girls awoke; they were suffering some very severe hangovers from all the scotch. Maya asked how everybody was doing. They all replied that they were hungry, but doing okay otherwise.

After a quick breakfast of some wine and granola bars Maya had in the kitchen cabinet, the seven all felt they needed to shower off. They got the water sprinkler out as well as soap and conditioner. Lucy turned on the sprinkler and the girls each stood in range of the water while applying on themselves the soap on the body and conditioner on their hair. After each girl had thoroughly washed off and been cleaned, Lucy turned off the sprinkler.

To dry off, the girls decided to take a tan, lying out in the sun as part of the dare, they could not use towels, and they wanted to get rid of all the tan lines on their crotches and boobs. During the tanning period, Jenny began feeling a little horny and began rubbing herself in the clit. However, the other girls didn't feel the same sensation to masturbate. After the girls were sufficiently dried off and some of their tan lines were gone, they felt hot.

As a result, all seven decided to jump in the pool and began splashing each other. Patricia had a nice little game planned, which was trouble ball. She set the rules, which were that each girl had to go to the deep end of the pool, which was six and a half feet and grab the ball at the bottom. Then, they had to swim with the ball in hand to the shallow end of the pool, which was a mere one and a half feet. The last person that finishes has to spend an hour with a dildo rammed up their pussy. For places two through six, they have to drink three whole shots of tequila. Nothing would happen to first place.

The game began and it quickly became a very intense race as each girl rushed to pick up their ball and return it to the other side. After about a minute, victory belonged to Jenny. Coming in second was Maya, followed by Christine, Lucy, Amber, and Patricia. Coming in last was Rebecca, who found herself with a dildo in her pussy, which started as an incredibly uncomfortable feeling, but it gradually began to grow on her, and she felt more pleasure. The other girls, sans Jenny and Rebecca, each downed their tequila shots, which certainly was a lot of alcohol in less than a day.

Then, Lucy said that she had to pee, so Maya brought her into the house and to the bathroom, and she had to keep the door open and her private parts as visible as possible. After a long squirt of urine into the toilet, Lucy got up and flushed the toilet before returning outside. The other girls were just sitting in lawn chairs and drinking the vodka, and quickly went through the entire bottle; something Christine did not think was possible.

A couple of hours later, the girls were inside and obviously buzzed from drinking more wine and tequila throughout the day, still naked. Suddenly, an alarm rang and Maya said that the twenty-four hour nudity dare was over. Everybody could now leave, but since they were all very drunk and Maya was having difficulty unlocking the closet, they all stayed until morning.

When the sun rose, the girls were all sleeping in one giant pile, having done a whole lot of loving in the night. Maya was finally able to open the closet and every girl slowly put back on their clothing, which they still had. All the girls left and thanked Maya for the wildest time of their lives. With the house still to herself for a few days, Maya decided to take her clothes off again and go tanning.

tlmx18
tlmx18
5 Followers