The Rose of Sharon

Poem Info
135 words
4.25
2.1k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susansnow
susansnow
42 Followers

Dawn does not always heal. Whiffs of night jasmine in a sweet cold breeze. The Rose of Sharon. The pink kiss mark in your favorite book. The grooves of punishment. The ache of broken trust. I need an electrician and a get out of jail free card. The invisible bruise. The sandy texture and weight of bone. Sunlight reveals the real.

Waiting for something tender and concrete. Associations of men, men, and men inspires desire, intrinsic like death, the inevitable shit show, like the emergence of spring for a grizzly whose mornings come like no coffee and a bank balance of negative worth. I'm lonely. But covered softly in green like fireworks and newborn eagles. Protected by shadows, whores, and lepers. Jesus rose after three days, I would have suggested he just stay down.

susansnow
susansnow
42 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
SweetOblivionSweetOblivionabout 11 years ago
A pleasure to read

and lots of food for thought. Not sure about some of the imagery and vernacular but on the whole I really liked it - a good read. Sweet O.

twelveoonetwelveooneabout 11 years ago
5ed

not a fan of box of text type,

this well worth reading

"like the emergence of spring for a grizzly whose mornings come like no coffee and a bank balance of negative worth. I"

Fucking A!!!

Question:

But covered softly in green like fireworks and newborn eagles. Protected by shadows, whores, and lepers.

may be a little much, maybe...you're the writer