Auntie

Story Info
To niece or not to niece.
2.5k words
4.36
55k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loorslady
loorslady
54 Followers

Here I sit, typing this and I still do not believe it happened.

I came into my husband's family less than 10 years ago and have watched relationships come and go and nieces and nephews graduate and mature.

His niece, I will call Mickey, graduated from vo-tech and had her 19th birthday all in the same weekend.

As I sat watching the men joke around and give lessons on the "art of BBQ'ing" , Mickey came and sat next to me with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Bad habits both and I proceeded to tell her so.

Her reaction?

"Oh Aunt Dee, chill out", I thought you were cooler than my mom's family."

"I am but I am supposed to tell you about the evils of smoking and drinking as a responsible grown-up."

And without so much as a hesitation she replied, "How about telling me about the evils of same sex lovemaking?"

I nearly dropped my bottle of ice water and asked her, "What makes you think I know of anything even remotely about that subject?"

She looked around to be sure no one was within earshot and whispered, "I saw how you looked at my classmates' mom in that sheer blouse she was wearing." "You licked your lips like she was a lollipop or something!"

I could feel my face turning bright red and got up to excuse myself and went into the house to put a cool cloth on my beet red face.

I did not hear Mickey come in behind me but she cleared her throat and was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, just smiling and watching me.

"Look this is not the kind of subject..." and she shushed me right then and there.

"Don't panic and chill Auntie, I couldn't take my eyes off her either and trust me, I wanted to taste her as much as you did!"

Shock, surprise and then I started to laugh.

"Why are you talking to me about this Mickey?"

"Because you're not like the rest of my uptight family and when I saw your reaction to that woman, I knew you were the right person to approach and ask a favor of."

Favor? I couldn't think what that favor would be but she was right.

My husband's family is old fashioned and really uptight. Talking about gay or lesbian topics is and was quickly shut down or turned into sarcastic comments and ignorance. Better to leave those topics for the church to decide.

Anyway, I was curious about this favor and asked Mickey what she wanted of me.

She turned and looked me straight in the eye and said, "I am curious about lesbians and gays and want to talk to you away from everyone because it would never be an accepted topic to discuss with anyone in my family."

"Oh okay that seems harmless enough," I said and she walked over and stood next to me in the bathroom.

I was not prepared for what happened next but WHAT A FUCKING TURN ON!

Mickey took my hand, ran it over her thigh, up under the hem of her dress and placed it between her legs on her very wet pussy.

No panties just wet slippery pussy and she clamped her legs around my hand and proceeded to masturbate until she came.

I stood with my mouth open and she looked straight into my eyes and said, "One of these days you're going to have to put that sweet mouth to work where your hand is now!"

I don't know if I was more shocked or turned on? She is a beautiful young woman with firm 34 C breasts, a petite size 8 body and short but thick blonde hair. She is about 5'4" and can't weigh more than 110 pounds if that much.

I've seen her in short dresses that would have any man walking around with a hard on, a skimpy two piece bathing suit that one strong wave could rip off and nighties with nothing underneath but a smile.

And while I knew she was technically my niece, I could certainly appreciate a beautiful, sexy woman no matter what.

But I was not expecting anything like this and she could see the confusion and arousal on my face.

"Look. I know you are turned on and surprised but let's keep this between the two of us okay?"

"Absolutely, "and no more mention of it was made after we both cleaned up and went back outside.

I did not think about it anymore chalking it up to "youthful indiscretion" and almost forgot about it until a month later when Mickey showed up at my door on one of my husband's "night out with the boys."

I was on the computer and heard a knock at the door. I went to see who it was, thinking my husband had forgotten something and there was Mickey, wrapped in her big warm winter coat asking to come in and talk.

It wasn't terribly cold out but I figured she was chilly and invited her in.

"Want a cup of coffee or hot choc or something, you look like you are freezing with that big old coat on?"

"No thanks but I will take it off it is getting warm."

I turned around to close the door and when I turned back, there she was completely naked except for the boots on her feet!

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" "Have you lost your mind?"

"Why don't you like the way I look?"

"You're my niece; you're only 19 and what the hell is going on?"

"Look Aunt Dee, this isn't a set up, it isn't a joke and I am not your niece." "I am 19 and an adult and I am curious and want to have you be my first time with a woman."

Her body was amazing and despite all the warning lights going off in my head, I could not help getting aroused and I could feel my own body reacting to a naked woman in front of me.

Somewhere in my brain I forgot who she was and only thought about what she was. A sexy naked horny woman with a body that is young and soft and desirable!

"What am I thinking? What is wrong with me?"

Mickey could see I was struggling with my thoughts and the idea and said, "If I weren't technically your niece, would it make a difference?"

"I guess so but why me?"

"Because you aren't my aunt, you aren't as old fashioned as my family and I have been attracted to you for over a year since I saw you naked last year."

"What? When?"

"When I stayed overnight after the New Year's Eve party and you were getting out of the shower, I saw you in the mirror through the half open door and you were tweaking your nipples and your hand went to your pussy and you played with it."

"At that point, I rubbed myself off while I watched you and I knew then I had to be with you."

I was not sure how to respond but that was going to become a moot point momentarily.

Mickey walked over to me and kissed me softly, while she placed my hand on her erect nipple.

I could feel how hard it was and without thinking, I put my lips on it and sucked her as she put her head back and quietly moaned as I flicked her nipple and teased it with my tongue.

When I lifted my head Mickey looked at me, placed her hands on my shoulder and guided me to my knees in front of her.

She opened her legs slightly and I could smell the tang of her pussy and see the juice run down her thigh.

She guided my mouth to the top of her thighs and spoke quietly, "Suck my cunt and make me feel good."

At that point, she was not my niece; she was not someone I was related to in any way. All she was was a hot piece of young pussy and I was lucky enough to be her first bisexual lover and I was going to enjoy every sweet hot fucking moment of it!

I licked her gently at first, teasing and twirling my tongue around until I found her clit and then I pulled her body closer to my mouth and sucked her clit until she grabbed my hair and pushed me away!

I wanted more and told her so.

She walked to the bedroom, unbuttoned my blouse and helped me out of my clothing until we both stood naked and aroused.

She wanted to taste me but I was not ready to let that sweet hot little pussy go until I had my fill and gave her some incredible orgasms.

I laid her down across my bed and spread her legs open as far as I could. Her pussy smell permeated the room and I could not wait any longer!

I dove into her cunt with my lips and tongue and fingers and she moaned as I fingered her hungry pussy until she stiffened and came all over my face.

I could not stop she was so sweet and hot and young and I wanted her like I never wanted anyone.

I licked her, I sucked her, I finger fucked her pussy and when I put on my favorite dildo and told her," I was going to fuck her like no man ever had," she smiled, and opened her legs wider for me.

She laid there panting and through half closed eyes she said, "Fuck me; fuck me now and fuck me hard lover."

That was all the encouragement I needed and I fucked her like I was a stallion with a mare in heat!

Every stroke was long and hard and I hit bottom wanting nothing more than to make her come and beg me for more!

Oh how she came, over and over again!

I wanted to give her more and she moaned and screamed her pleasure and I drove into her again and again.

"You like that you bitch don't you?" "You like me fucking you don't you baby?"

With each stroke I told her, "fuck that cock baby, pump that pussy all over me, make it wet, make it come all over my cock!"

"Give it to me; more lover more; fuck me harder, make me come all over your hard cock!!" "Fuck me; fuck me; fuck me; fuck my cuntttttt.."

Aghhhhhhh we both came together and as she wrapped her legs around my waist and whispered, "Again please and thank you."

I don't remember how long it was but I knew I had to stop sooner rather than later, my husband would be home in a few hours.

I told her this and she looked crestfallen but sat up while I went into the kitchen to get us something to drink, we were both feeling drained.

I noticed there was a message on the phone and found out it was from my husband. He told me he would be out later than he thought and I was not to worry he would catch a ride home if he could not drive.

I didn't know Mickey was behind me and heard the message until I felt her fingers touch my "cock" and I saw her smile.

"Gee I guess I get my wish don't I?"

"Yes I guess we both do tonight!"

"How about I taste your pussy and try on your cock and fuck you now auntie?"

"Fine but stop calling me that and come sit on my face I am hungry again!"

She followed me back into the bedroom and as I lay down upon the bed, Mickey climbed on to my mouth, spread her wet dripping pussy lips and sat down, "Now make me come again!"

I ate her sweet pussy again and when it came time for her to return the favor, it was incredible!

She was gentle and curious and soft and slow and it felt fucking amazing!!!

I could not help myself at one point it felt so damn good, I pushed her face into my pussy and humped her mouth until I squirted all over her and damn neared drowned her!!

"I want to feel that too, can you make it happen?"

"Absolutely, but first I want to see if you know how to fuck my pussy as well as I did yours."

She strapped on my "toy" and fucked me like any man has before and maybe it was the night or the experience but my orgasms were so strong I passed out from the pleasure.

I was only out for a brief moment but Mickey looked down at me and said, "My turn again, make me squirt!"

Greedy little cunt..lol

I was more than happy to oblige and I made her sit on my mouth so I could tongue fuck her and hold her sweet tight ass in my hands.

She rocked back and forth on my face, rubbing her clit across my teeth and putting my nose in her wet slippery pussy!

She grabbed my head, shoved it further between her legs and growled at me, "Lick me you cunt, make me squirt all over your fucking face!"

She rode harder and harder and I could tell by her movements and the sound of her breathing she was close.

"Oh yeah..that's it..A little more, don't stop not now not yet. Yes yes yes. More more more," and she rode my mouth harder and harder. "Make me come...make me comeeeeee."

I felt her stiffen and all at once this rush of liquid covered my face and I opened my mouth to drink it all!!

"Aghhhhhhhh oh my fucking damn" was all she said as she gushed over and over. "Yes yes yes," she repeated with each rocking motion she made on my face. "Lick me clean, that's it, lick me all over."

And I obliged gladly!!

I licked her sweet little pussy clean, giving her a few smaller but still enjoyable orgasms and she reciprocated by fingering my clit and giving me some wonderfully slow and relaxing orgasms with her hands.

As we relaxed, I asked her how she was getting home without her clothing and she told me she had them in her purse.

I guess I was too excited to even remember seeing her purse.

Mickey got up, cleaned herself a little and got dressed and ready to go.

I gave her a little smooch and as she was leaving, my husband came home and made mention of the fact that Mickey had spent time with me.

"Oh she just needed someone to talk to tonight and I was home." I smiled.

Needless to say this has been my masturbation fantasy ever since.

Mickey and I talked a few days later and she thanked me for the best graduation/birthday present she ever got!

We never discussed getting together again after that but my door is always open! And I am such an understanding and helpful aunt!!

loorslady
loorslady
54 Followers