Taking Advantage of Jessica Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica tells my wife everything, then the fun begins!
3.6k words
4.32
83.4k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there in the middle of the Winnebago, I could sense Jessica thought she had turned the tables on me. She couldn't be more wrong. I've known the woman who was my wife for over thirteen years. I could read her like a book, from how she dressed to how she sat down in a chair. Those small clues told me the real story, whether or not she was angry or happy. Based on the observations I was making she wasn't upset at all. She was sitting very casually on the couch and I could tell by her posture that she was in a playful mood. That would not be the case if she was getting ready to tear me a new one. My wife was also wearing a robe, and loose fitting clothing was a gigantic hint to what kind of mood she was in: she was horny. She wanted to get laid. I was also willing to bet there was nothing underneath that robe and that her pussy was dripping wet, eager to be eaten or fucked... most likely both.

I saw the situation as it was unfolding before me and I couldn't help but smile, which was about the last thing Jessica expected me to do. She looked at my wife and then back at me with a confused look on her face. "What the fuck are you smiling about?"

"You came in here under the assumption that my wife doesn't know anything." I said as I took a seat at the kitchen table. "Truth is I tell Andrea everything. No matter how bad the story is, we never hide anything from one another."

"Is this true?" Jessica asked as she could hardly believe it.

"It is." Andrea replied as she also smiled. "My husband already told me about the night he caught you fucking my dildo."

"Did he tell you what happened after that?" Jessica asked as she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"He sure did... every juicy little detail." Andrea said, licking her lips. "I loved every detail, it made me very wet. I couldn't control myself when he told me about how hard he fucked you that I took him right then and there. Hottest sex we've had in a while, so thank you for that Jessica."

"But what about today?" Jessica asked. "He raped me in the shower!"

"Ah yes, I remember you saying something like that. Is that true honey?" Andrea asked as she turned to face me.

"It is." I replied. "I couldn't help it. Her ass was just so tight."

"Oh my." Andrea said as she stroked the side of her own breast underneath her robe. "Tell me Jessica, was that the first time someone fucked you up the ass?"

Jessica looked down at the floor, ashamed of the direction this conversation had taken. "Yes."

"My my." Andrea said with a laugh. "I'm sure that was super tight."

"It was." I confirmed.

"Tell me, Jessica." Andrea said as she leaned forward. "Before he fucked up up the ass, what did you two do in the shower?"

"What?" Jessica replied, shocked she was even being asked this question.

"You heard me you little slut!" Andrea snapped back. "I want to know what you were doing with my husband before he fucked your virgin ass!"

"He forced me to get on my knees." Jessica answered. I could see she was tearing up again as she was being forced to relive it.

"Hmmmmm, I know that position." Andrea purred. "You took my husband in your mouth, didn't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Jessica answered.

"How did it feel, taking all of my man's meat in your mouth?" Andrea asked.

"It was big." Jessica said as she wiped a tear from her cheek.

"Oh I know." Andrea said as she sat back. "You loved it, didn't you?"

"What?" Jessica asked.

"Just admit it you little whore!" My wife said as she was losing her patience. "You loved sucking my man's cock!"

"Yes." Jessica whimpered, afraid of my wife. She had ever right to be.

"And you want to do it again, don't you?" Andrea then asked. She didn't wait for Jessica to reply and grabbed her by the hair and dragged her over to the kitchen table. "Get on your knees you little slut!"

Jessica was crying but did as she was told. Just watching my wife manhandle her was so fucking hot. My cock was getting rock hard inside my pants but I knew better. I wasn't going to do or say a fucking thing unless Andrea commanded it. This was her show and she was in charge.

Andrea turned to me. "Get up and drop your pants."

"Yes dear." I replied as I hopped out from where I was sitting. I was more than happy to do as she said as much cock was desperate to get out of my jeans and breathe.

Andrea reached out and helped me get my pants down. She even grabbed my underwear and pulled them down as well. My cock was massive and throbbing. I wanted to stick it somewhere, anywhere and fucking blow a load deep inside. Andrea smiled at the sight of my hard cock and then grabbed Jessica's hair again. "Look at that big cock. You want it, don't you?"

"Please don't." Jessica said, still crying.

"Answer my question!" Andrea called back. "You want to suck my husband's big, fat cock... don't you!?"

Jessica paused for a moment and then nodded. "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Andrea asked.

Jessica didn't want to say anything else, but Andrea pulled her hair back for a moment and after a small squeal, Jessica finally answered. "Yes, I want to suck your husband's cock."

"I know you do." Andrea replied. "It's a very beautiful cock."

"Thank you dear." I happily replied. Watching my wife torture the poor girl was actually very arousing. I loved the direction this confrontation was taking.

"Then suck it." Andrea said as she pushed her face closer to my cock. "Take it all in and show me how you sucked it that night he caught you playing with my toys. Suck that big cock, now!"

Seconds later those soft lips were engulfing my erect cock again. I let out a sigh as I could feel her lips run down the shaft and take it all in, right up to the point where my balls were resting on her small chin. Then she moved back and forth as I could feel her lips rub against my cock over and over again as the friction from it driving me up the fucking wall. I looked over at my wife and I could tell she was loving every minute of it. Andrea was lying back on the couch, with her robe wide open and as I had guessed... she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing underneath it. She was rubbing her pussy with excitement while watching the young, blonde haired babysitter blow her husband.

After watching her suck me off for a few moments, it was time to change things up. "Stop." She commended.

Jessica stopped sucking and turned to face my wife, suddenly shocked as she realized what Andrea was doing to herself while she blew me. "Oh my." She said as she turned away.

"Look at me." Andrea called back. As Jessica turned back and looked at my wife, I could tell she was uncomfortable. My wife could as well. "What do you think of my body?"

"It's very beautiful." Jessica admitted. She didn't want to be rude out of fear of what she might do next.

"Come here then." Andrea called as she pulled the young woman closer. "Have you ever been with another woman?"

"No." Jessica admitted. "I'm not really into that..."

"I don't care." Andrea said as she sat up and positioned one of her breasts in front of Jessica's face. "Lick it."

Jessica was hesitant, but she reluctantly leaned forward and started to lick and suck on Andrea's breast. While she was doing that, Andrea started to take Jessica's clothing off. She then grabbed Jessica by the hair again and smiled. "Look at my pussy. Look at how wet you made it." Jessica looked down at how wet Andrea was. There was a good chance she may have had an orgasm or was damn close to it while she was blowing me. "Eat it."

"I'm sorry... what?" Jessica asked.

"I said eat my cunt!" Andrea snapped back.

"No... please." Jessica begged. "I've never done this before."

"Awwww, how sweet." Andrea replied with a hint of sarcasm. "I want you to go down there and eat my pussy. Don't make me ask you again!"

"Please... stop." Jessica kept begging.

"Do you want my husband to fuck you up the ass again?" Andrea asked.

"NO!" Jessica wailed as tears started flowing again. The thought of the pain I forced her to endure caused her to shake in fear.

"Then get down there and eat me!" Andrea commanded.

While a part of me was hoping for the chance to fuck her up the ass again, I have to be honest: watching that young blonde haired babysitter go down on my wife was so fucking hot to watch. Possibly one of the hottest things I have ever seen. Slowly and reluctantly, Jessica mover her head down to do as she was told. I could also tell that my wife had shaved her pussy clean, so regardless of what had happened in the shower hut, this was going to happen. I could hear the smacking sounds as Jessica started to eat my wife's pussy, first slowly but faster as it went along. Andrea was loving it as she reached down and combed her hands through Jessica's hair. She even pushed her face deeper into her pussy when she started to cum, forcing her to eat her juices as they flowed out of her. I could tell Andrea was having a good orgasm as she was panting and softly moaning as Jessica kept eating.

"Don't stop you fucking whore!" Andrea called out as she came. She then looked up at me. "Take her pants off."

I quickly did as I was told. I got behind Jessica and I pulled her jeans off. Jessica tried to stop me but she couldn't because Andrea kept a firm hold of her hair and was rubbing her pussy in the young woman's face. Once all her clothes were off, Jessica was on her hands and knees as she kept eating my wife out. Andrea looked back at me and I could tell what she was trying to say. She was mouthing the words "fuck her" Repeatedly.

I positioned myself behind Jessica, spread hear legs and inserted my cock which was still hard from witnessing girl on girl action and slid it back inside the young blonde's pussy which was also sopping wet. Jessica let out a loud moan as my cock went pretty deep in this position and since she was well lubbed up already, I started to pound that babysitter as hard as I could. Jessica was still eating my wife's pussy but she was moaning loudly as I rammed her as hard as I could, my balls slapping up against her with each stroke. When I could tell that Jessica was starting to have a monster orgasm, I grabbed her hair and pulled her up for air so my wife could see the look on her face while she came. I could tell Andrea loved watching that bitch squirm and moan as I fucked her brains out. Finally the end for me was near as I started to feel that sensation run through my body again. I gave out a loud groan of my own as I spread my seed inside her with force, spraying inside her like a fire hose. It was another good, hard orgasm and I let to of her when I was finished. I looked up at my wife. "How was that?"

"That was fucking amazing." Andrea said as she hopped out off the couch and kissed me. "Now it's my turn."

Before I could say anything, Andrea grabbed Jessica by the hair and picked her back up off the floor. Jessica squealed again as I watched Andrea drag her back to the bedroom at the back of the Winnebago. I walked behind her and enjoyed the view as my wife tossed Jessica on the bed and looked down at her with a mile on her face. "I hear you like to play with my toys. Is that true you little skank?"

"I'm sorry." Jessica replied.

"Oh, you will be." Andrea said as she opened a dresser beside the bed. "I'm going to show you one of my favorite toys. I think you're going to love this one." She pulled out another dildo, but this one was a strap on. As Andrea slipped the tool on and strapped it to her body, Jessica could only look in horror at what was going to happen next. "My husband does have a nice cock. It's about eight or nine inches. Not too big, but no where near too small either."

"Thank you, dear." I called out from the door.

"You're welcome honey." Andrea said as she started to playfully stroke the cock she attacked to her. "This one is thirteen thick inches. This is what it would feel like to have a big black man fuck that tiny little pussy of yours."

"No... please stop." Jessica begged as she tried to crawl away from her.

"It's too late for that, bitch." Andrea said as she grabbed one of Jessica's legs and pulled her back.

Jessica tried to fight back, even call for help for the first time. Andrea responded to her defiance by slapping the young women across the face with the back of her hand. "If you don't shut the fuck up... I'll fuck you up the ass with this and that will make this afternoon seem mild. Do you understand what I'm saying you filthy little slut?"

Jessica was trying and still trying to fight back but wasn't screaming. I watched as Andrea grabbed Jessica's wrists and pinned them to the bed. I don't know about you guys, but the look on Jessica's face when my wife drove that thirteen inch dildo inside her was a true Kodak moment. Her back arched and her mouth gaped open but was unable to make a sound as Andrea squeezed as much of that big fucking dildo inside her slender body. With each forceful stroke, Andrea tried desperately to push a little more inside each time. I could tell by the effort she was making that she wanted to go balls deep inside Jessica and was determined to stretch her out. I could see by the wincing and the clenched teeth that Jessica had never had anything that big inserted inside her before and it was probably almost as painful as the first time someone violated her. I could only imagine how that felt for her, feeling that hard cock pop her cherry and use the blood to lube as he drove deep inside... breaking her in. That's what Andrea was doing with her colossal dildo, breaking in new territory and stretching her out as far as she could. There was no way someone was going to be able to fuck her in the future without noticing how loose she was. Any man she fucked over the next few years will know by how easy it will be to get inside her that she was worked over by some pretty enormous cocks and that there was no chance their teenie weenies were going to make her cum. Just by inserting their little cocks, her future boyfriends will immediately feel inadequate and the thought of that made me grin as I watched my wife hold Jessica down and fuck her small pussy as hard as she could. It was so deliciously evil, which was Andrea's plan to begin with. To punish the young woman for not keeping her hands off her toys. A lesson I was sure slutty little Jessica wasn't going to forget anytime soon.

Soon Jessica's tears were replaced with moans as she was starting to enjoy having that big black cock inside her. Andrea could tell and slowly released her wrists, leaned over and started to kiss her passionately. To my surprise, Jessica was kissing her back! They were playing tongue hockey while Andrea kept pounding her sopping wet pussy with that big dildo, bringing her to a mind blowing orgasm. Andrea looked down at Jessica and wiped the tears off her cheek. "You wanna ride this bad boy?" she softly asked.

"Oh god yes..." Jessica softly answered.

I watched in complete shock as Andrea rolled off Jessica and laid down on her back as the baby sitter hopped on top of her and straddled that massive dildo and started to ride her as hard as she could. It did take long for Jessica to start moaning again and they were fucking each other hard, and I was getting hard again watching those two make out. I didn't want to stay on the bench forever, so I went back to the drawer where Andrea got the dildo and took out a small bottle of lubrication. I started to pour the liquid on my hard cock and stroke it to make sure it was completely covered. I walked up behind Jessica and grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her forward. Andrea knew what I was up to and kept pumping her from below and kissed her while I got into position. I knew it was going to hurt, but I had a feeling using a lot more lube would make a difference. I could tell Jessica wanted to resist, but Andrea held onto her as I slowly spread her sphincter with the head of my cock which was a little looser this time around as I forced my cock inside her tiny asshole again. We had gone from forcing Jessica to have her first lesbian moment to her first double penetration.

"Stop, that hurts!" she called out but we didn't care. Andrea and I started to simultaneously pound both holes as hard as we could drove her to what was most likely the more fierce orgasm she ever had. She was no longer asking us to stop and was moaning again like she had before, cumming harder than she ever had before. I loved being inside that tight ass again and Andrea loved watch her face while we both fucked her hard. I started to feel myself cum again but I had already cum inside this ass once before, I wanted to end this on a much more humiliating note.

At the last moment I pulled out and moved to the other side and quickly inserted my filthily cock inside Jessica's mouth... going straight from ass to mouth. She didn't have much time to process what was going on as I started to fuck her face as hard as I could until I blew a huge load into her mouth.

"Swallow it whore!" Andrea commanded.

Jessica did as she was told and I could feel her throat twitch as she swallowed what I gave her, almost gagging on the big load I gave her. It was the perfect finish to what likely will be our last time inside Jessica. Andrea finally withdrew the big dildo from Jessica's stretched out pussy and I could hear her cunt pop as she finally got it all out. Andrea then grabbed Jessica by the hair and pulled her closer. "Get dressed and stay in your tent for the rest of the night. I don't want to hear one word of this ever again. If you try to tell anyone about what happened here tonight, I'll tell that Evangelical Baptist father of yours how much his daughter enjoyed eating my pussy. Do you want me to do that?"

"No," Jessica replied. "I won't tell anyone."

"I'm not kidding." Andrea scolded her. "You whisper one word... I'll make sure your father disowns you for being dirty, sinful lesbian you are. Do you understand?"

"I understand." Jessica cried. She got up off the bed and walked back into the kitchen to grab her clothes and quickly dressed.

I watched from a crack in the curtain as Jessica did as she was told. Walking back to her tent and getting inside it. "Do you think that will work?" I asked.

"Absolutely." Andrea said as she slowly removed the strap on dildo from her body. "Was that as good for you as it was for me?"

I laughed as I laid down beside her. "I love you."

"I know." Andrea answered as she gave me a soft, tongue filled kiss. I could taste Jessica on that kiss and it was hot. We slowly started to make out and I didn't hesitate to go down on her, eating the same pussy that Jessica's tongue was on less than two hours ago.

"Oh Peter..." she softly moaned as I gave her a more satisfying oral pleasure than that inexperienced slut ever could. "Make me cum, you dirty babysitter fucking perv."

I loved it when Andrea talked dirty and kept eating while using her juices to insert a finger into her ass. It would only be a matter of time before I was hard and ready to fuck this awesome wife of mine again. It was the beginning of the best sex we ever had together, the perfect end to an amazing night... taking advantage of Jessica.