Burglar Surprise

Story Info
Two burglars catch a housewife home alone.
9.1k words
4.5
209.4k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a short story I wrote for Literotica.com about a housewife who ends up gaining more than she loses when two burglars surprise her at home. Hope you enjoy!

************

Liz looked quickly up from the screen and glanced around the room before diving back into the story. Whatever small noise she'd heard was driven immediately from her thoughts by the tale she was reading. She knew it was just a fantasy, but the mental image of that girl masturbating in the car while the driver watched and traffic rolled by – well, she couldn't help picturing herself there, and her fingers strayed unconsciously to her hard nipples as she read. Why didn't things like this ever happen to her? Her husband would be shocked if he knew this kind of thing excited her. She glanced up again, looking out the window into the darkness as she anticipated where the story might lead her, and thinking that she probably would have been sucking the driver's cock by now if it were her. But that's what was great about these stories. They lead you places you might not go on your own, and the best ones sure made you enjoyed the ride!

Gazing out the front window, her mind whirling with exciting naughty thoughts, Liz noticed the neighbor's lights on across the street, despite the late hour. She saw a curtain flutter furtively back into place. That fucking pervert, Jerry! She laughed a little bit, but got up to close her blinds and turn down the lights just the same. She knew Jerry was harmless enough – he was just a horny, lonely old widower, and they actually got along well – but she still didn't want him watching her as she touched herself in her nightie. Goddamn goofy Jerry. She'd be sure to tease him some tomorrow. But now, she wanted to get back to that story.

With her husband away for a week on a business trip, she had a lot of time on her hands, and Liz had found this awesome erotic literature site. It was keeping her quite entertained, but she was also hopelessly turned on. It was only Tuesday, and she had already probably masturbated five times since he left! Slipping her panties from beneath her filmy white negligee and tossing them onto a chair, she picked up her laptop and settled back onto the couch for some stress relief before turning in. She found herself wondering what the authors of these erotic adventures were really like as she lost herself in the story again. Unaware of her own actions, she nibbled at her fingertips as she read about the girl sucking her own juices from her fingers. Her breath came quickly. Her hand wandered to the warm wetness between her legs as she read, just lightly touching, anticipating, dreaming...

BAM! This time there was no mistake – the crash of the door from the garage flying open was so loud Liz sat paralyzed for a moment, her body flooded with adrenaline and her heart pounding. She looked toward the kitchen, where the garage entrance was, and watched with wide eyes as two black-clad men stole into the living room. Her mouth opened wordlessly and then snapped shut again. The open laptop and the short nightie hiked up around her hips were forgotten.

"Goddammit!!" spat the larger of the two men as he caught sight of Liz. "You said she already went to bed, Jason!" He wheeled on his partner angrily.

"Fuck you, man! I thought she did! She shut the blinds and turned the lights out." He paused, calmer some now that the surprise of seeing her there had passed. "Besides," he continued in a quieter voice, "your trick with the garage door woulda woke the dead anyway, so what does it matter?"

They both stood looking at Liz, deciding what to do, with dawning appreciation of the good-looking woman on the couch in her little negligee - a woman who had apparently been in the middle of pleasuring herself, judging by the panties tossed on the chair. Despite being petrified, or maybe because of it, Liz's nipples were straining at her nightie, and she still hadn't thought to close her legs and push down the hem. The unspilled tears made her eyes shine in the glow of the dimmed lamp. She couldn't see their faces for the masks, but the hot gaze of their eyes finally brought her to her senses, and she covered herself with a pillow from the couch.

"Who else is here?" asked the shorter man, his tone threatening.

"My, my husband is upstairs," Liz muttered in a voice she hoped was convincing.

"Wrong. His car isn't in the garage."

"Well, he'll, he'll be back any minute!" she stammered, more frightened than ever.

"The taller guy smiled and stepped closer. "I don't think so. You see, we've been watching the neighborhood, and he left yesterday morning. With suitcases. So don't fuck with us. Now, is there anybody else here? Any kids?"

"No," Liz admitted. "No. We don't have kids." She stifled a sob, but no tears fell.

"Well, fuck. Let's get on with it, Collie." Colin, the bigger guy, hated that nickname, but he knew Jason meant nothing by it and would probably never change, so he wordlessly pulled some rope from a pouch around his waist and tied Liz's hands tightly. He brought out a length of cloth and was about to gag her, but she pleaded with him not to.

"Please!" she begged, "I promise I won't shout." Tears finally slipped down her smooth cheeks. "Just don't hurt me. Please!"

"We didn't come here to hurt you, lady. Thought you'd be asleep. Still, I have to tie you up." Now that his surprise has abated, Colin acted with businesslike calmness. He looked around the room for a convenient place to tie her. He decided on the staircase that ran along the end of the living room. If he tied her with her hands above her head about halfway up, she wouldn't be able to reach any furniture or light switches with her feet while they were working.

He dragged her roughly to the side of the stairs, selecting a spot where the base of the handrail spindles were just above her head. He pushed her back against the wall and stretched her arms up so he could tie her wrists to the spindle. Scared as she was, Liz couldn't help but notice the strength and hardness of his body as he pressed against her, working on the knots. He smelled clean, with just a hint of crisp fragrance about him - not what she expected from a burglar. When he was finished, he stepped back, and his eyes lingered on her face for a moment, then roamed down her body, but he made no movement to touch her.

She silently cursed the electricity that tingled through her nipples and loins. What the hell was she thinking? This was a damned crook! Still, there was something about being so vulnerable and exposed feeling...

Jason stepped beside Colin and took a closer look at Liz.

"Damn, Collie. Too bad we aren't in the assault business. This lady is prime." Despite his sexually charged statement, there was no leer or threat in Jason's voice, which surprised her. He sounded genuinely appreciative, which sent a thrill of gratitude through her, ridiculous though that seemed to her, even then. Maybe she was just thankful they weren't going to rape or kill her. She had read about the weird psychology that often afflicts victims.

Up close, she realized Jason only looked small in comparison to Collie. He was still taller than she was by half a foot or more, and looked to be built at least as sturdily as his partner. Standing together, she realized they had a similarity of bearing, too, and she wondered if they were brothers, or old military buddies. Funny thoughts to be thinking about common crooks, she realized.

"Yes, she is prime, isn't she?" Colin appraised her once more. "No, we aren't in the rape business. But I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of our friend here."

His eyes, behind the mask, were piercing, locked onto Liz's own. Once more, there was no implied threat in his words, no mocking or teasing. In a sudden flash of insight, she realized what the statement truly was – a request for permission. She knew if she protested, he would not touch her. But if she did not...

She said nothing. Her eyes met Colin's, her gaze steady despite her fear and the pounding of her heart.

He stepped forward slowly. She didn't know what to expect. He reached out to the neckline of her nightie, grasping a handful of translucent fabric in each hand, and slowly, purposefully ripped the material from top to bottom, laying it open. Liz gasped, and her breasts were heaving with her labored breathing. Colin then ripped the fabric free from around each of her shoulders with the same slow, methodical movements. He tossed the rended garment aside and admired her exposed flesh. Gooseflesh rippled across her skin in palpable waves.

Liz stood, arms outstretched above her head, totally vulnerable. The two men took in her smooth lines, the curves of her hips, and the carefully trimmed strip of pubic hair standing in stark contrast to her skin in the dim light. Her breasts, thrust out with unintentional pride because of her position, hung full and ripe, and her nipples were hard little peaks atop puckered areolas. Her hair hung about her shoulders, a few strands cascading down the slope of her breasts. In the dimness it was hard to tell the color, maybe dark blond or light brown, but it captured each bit of available light and glinted with glowing highlights.

"Beautiful!" Jason breathed.

"Yes, she is." Colin touched her hair lightly with a single finger, lifting it from her shoulder and then letting it fall again.

In that moment, that crazy, stupid, fucked-up moment, Liz did feel beautiful, lovely in a way she hadn't felt in years. Usually she was all too aware of the flaws that plague each of us, and she had never considered herself beautiful anyway, but in this one distilled, hyper-intense slice of time, she felt lovely.

And then the two men turned away and went about the business of robbing her home.

Liz no longer felt lovely. She felt wretched and stupid, like a middle-aged woman so hooked on romance novels, she starts to think they are real. She felt naked. And disappointed.

Colin and Jason scoured the house, going from room to room, searching for easily sold valuables. Despite the obvious upper middle class comfort of the home, all they came up with were a flat screen TV and a couple of computers. There didn't appear to be any cash stashed around, except for a few twenties in the woman's purse. Their only hope to make any real money would be if they could glean some valuable data off the computers before fencing them. Colin found a jewelry box in the bedroom, but there was precious little in it. She probably kept any serious jewelry locked up in a safe deposit box, but there were a few gold earrings and an interesting, intricate ruby necklace. Probably fake rubies, he thought bleakly.

The two men met back in the living room and briefly checked on Liz. She gave them a scornful look but said nothing. Gathering their loot, Jason noticed the forgotten laptop still open on the couch. When he picked it up, the screensaver flicked off and the screen displayed the document Liz had been reading. Curiosity piqued, Jason scrolled through the story quickly.

"Literotica.com, huh? Collie, our girl here likes to read naughty stories! Check this out!" He read aloud a few of the juicier passages from the story Liz had been reading. She felt her cheeks flush as both men looked at her with a new sense of appreciation. She squirmed in her bonds, which were becoming distinctly uncomfortable.

"Come on, close that up and let's get out of here before you start jerking off," Colin goaded Jason. They took rags and wiped down everyplace they might have left prints, and began packing their loot into bags. As Colin was putting the jewelry into a small black cloth bag, he held up the ruby necklace to show Jason. "Not much jewelry, but this looked cool."

Liz, watching as they loaded up their take, burst out "Oh, no! Not that, please! That was my grandmother's. It's all I have left from her!"

The two men eyed her, wondering whether it was true, or if the necklace was just more valuable than they first thought. Before they could decide, she continued.

"Please. Take all the other stuff. We have insurance. I don't care. But please don't take that necklace. Please. I'll do anything you want!"

There was silence as they all processed this last plea.

Colin was the first to move. He brought the necklace over to Liz.

"What could you possibly do that we would want?" This time there WAS a teasing tone to his voice, and the hint of a threat, though it wasn't a threat of violence.

She didn't answer him, but her breath quivered in her throat and her bottom lip trembled.

"Do you mean, something like those stories you read? Is that what you mean?"

Shame welled up in her, but she looked at him steadily. "I... I don't know. Yes. Yes, I guess so. Whatever you want." She hung her head.

Jason walked over. "Does the necklace mean that much to you? Or are you just horny?" For the first time, he sounded derisive. And the criticism struck home, too. It was true about the necklace, but she was horrified to admit to herself that she DID want to have these two guys take her. She felt a bead of sweat trickle between her breasts, and tears welled in her eyes.

"Or maybe," Colin interjected, "she just wants to get a DNA sample so she can have us arrested for robbery AND rape." The coldness in his voice frightened her badly, the first time she had been truly frightened since they had burst into the living room. Coldness stole over her body, making her traitorous nipples stand erect again, this time with terror. Colin put a finger under her chin and raised her face to look into his. "Is that it? You've come up with a plan to catch us?"

"No! Oh, no, no, that's not it at all. I just, I... I saw how you looked at me..." She swallowed hard. "I thought... I just don't want to lose the necklace. That's all." She hung her head again, the shame like an aura around her.

"Maybe," Colin said quietly, " there is something in what Jason here says. I believe you about the necklace, I do." Colin was obviously not your usual stupid, insensitive felon, because he had picked up on the nature of Liz's shame. "But I don't think the necklace is all of it. No, not at all. I think you want us to fuck you like one of your fantasies. Fuck you and use you like a toy for our pleasure, and none of it will be your fault, yes? You will be the helpless victim, and no one can blame you for the base things we make you do, right?" He smiled a smile full of mirth, but dark with understanding. "Even if you want us to do them," he added.

Liz sobbed, one great heaving cry, and then wept quietly.

"I see that I'm right," Colin said thoughtfully.

Liz nodded wretchedly. "Yes," was all she could mutter through the tears.

Colin clasped the necklace around her throat, and admired the way it hung like droplets of blood suspended by threads of gold on her breast. Then he took Jason into the other room to talk.

After a few minutes, the men came back into the room.

"Dry your tears, my dear," Jason said as he wiped the last few drops from her cheeks. "We have a plan."

"Here's what will happen," Colin continued. "We are going to steal these other things, but leave you the necklace. And we are going to make your fantasy come true." He smiled at her, genuine, full of the promise of wonderful and terrible things to come. "In return, you will tell the police nothing of our visit. You will say you came home, and someone had broken in and these things were missing. You saw nothing."

"OK," Liz responded weakly. A sick feeling of dread was spreading through her now that this "fantasy" appeared to be in motion.

"For insurance," Jason continued, " we're going to video you begging us to fuck you. And it has to look real, or we take the necklace and go. You don't say anything to the cops, nobody sees the video. You say something, and the video hits the internet, with your address and everything. Understood?"

Liz just looked scared. She couldn't bring herself to answer.

"It's not a perfect plan, but it is the best we could do," Colin smiled. "Besides," he said softly, stepping close and taking her chin gently in his hand, "I think you need this." He kissed her softly on the mouth, and he could feel the tremble of her lips. "I think you're a very good girl who needs to be very bad, just this once."

It took a little while to get the video recorded on Jason's cell phone, not because Liz resisted, but because it took a few tries for her to really get into character. The two men watched the final product with satisfaction, not to mention growing erections. They had released her from the staircase, but retied her hands behind her back. The video showed a close-up of her face as she knelt in front of the couch, hair cascading over bare shoulders, and her look was convincingly wanton as she begged the two men off-camera to use her, abuse her, and fuck her like a little whore.

She flushed as she listened to the recording. She couldn't believe it was her voice, because she never ever spoke like that, but it was her, and she sounded totally credible. She sounded like she really did want them to treat her like a whore...

Almost as if he were able to read her mind, Colin said "It sounds like she means it." Liz had a disconcerting, surreal feeling that he could see her thoughts, even the thoughts that she was able to hide from herself. As soon as he spoke them, though, she knew they were true. And then he was lifting her roughly to her feet and shoved her back onto the couch.

He knelt, spreading her legs, and said "I've wanted to taste you since we got here," and wasted no time in burying his face into her pussy. She was already shamefully wet, and he lapped her juices eagerly. She moaned and arched her back as he pummeled her clit with his tongue. Jason climbed onto the couch next to her and began to fondle her breasts as Colin ate her. He enjoyed the heavy, natural weight of them in his hands, and the live electricity he could feel pulsing in the response of her nipples.

As he groped her breasts, he talked quietly into her ear, telling her what a hot little slut she was, and how he couldn't wait to shove his cock down her throat. Liz whimpered at the thought, wondering if she had gotten in too far over her head. She had a good love life with her husband, but he treated her like a queen, and she couldn't imagine him talking about shoving his cock down her throat, much less doing it. She writhed under the two men's touch, fear and excitement firing every nerve.

She was brought sharply back into the present by Jason's voice whispering "Do you like a little pain?" gently in her ear, but before she could answer he pinched and twisted her nipples hard, making her buck and cry out. He smiled at her as he tweaked and twisted her poor breasts, watching her face. He released his grip long enough to land a stinging smack across her left breast, and she moaned loudly.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" he teased, and swatted her again.

"No! No, please! I don't like it, it hurts!" she pleaded.

Colin raised his face, lips glistening with her juices, and said "She's lying. She gushed like a river when you did that. I thought she was gonna cum right then."

Liz pleaded fruitlessly as the two men traded places, giving Jason his chance to taste her and Colin the opportunity to play with her luscious breasts. He leaned over and drew one of her hard, sensitive nipples into his mouth, playing his tongue over it as he sucked.

They tasted, teased, spanked, nibbled and smacked her body for quite a long time, never letting her get too close to orgasm. It was clear to Liz that she was truly their toy, helpless and bound. She prayed silently that they wouldn't really hurt her. Some of Jason's smacks across her breasts were really painful, though she didn't think they'd injure her. She thought the swats on her ass would leave marks, and hoped they'd be gone by the time her husband got back.