Kaitlyn's Ultimate Fucking Encounter

Story Info
Kaitlyn blows off steam with the beast known as Brock Lesnar.
2.4k words
4.13
34.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

*****

At Indianapolis, Indiana's Bankers Life Fieldhouse during the March 11, 2013 broadcast of Monday Night RAW, WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn is not in the best of moods as she roams the backstage. Earlier in the night, her casual friendship with Cody Rhodes came to an abrupt end when Damien Sandow brought in the Bella Twins which caused Cody to blow off the two-toned haired Diva. As Kaitlyn balls her fists in frustration, she does not watch where she is going and walks directly into the back of the massive Brock Lesnar. Lesnar, dressed in as sleeveless shirt and black pants, turns around with the speed of someone half his size and glares at Kaitlyn, "What the fuck is your problem?!" Brock snaps.

Kaitlyn lifts her eyes and raises her hands up innocently, looking at Brock Lesnar with initial fear. "Oh my god...Brock...I am so sorry...I wasn't paying attention..."

Brock stares at the two-toned haired Diva, "Fucking dumb bimbo... you better watch it.." Brock says.

Kaitlyn looks at Brock Lesnar for a moment and raises an eyebrow "Ummm...who do you think you are...you don't talk to me like that!" Kaitlyn slightly snaps and takes a breath "I'm not in a good mood right now.." Kaitlyn explains before she looks down slightly.

"Watch your fucking mouth! Do you know who I am?! I'm Brock Lesnar!" Brock snaps as he pushes Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn stumbles back slightly and then smirks as she looks at Lesnar. "Oh you're into the rough stuff?"

"You don't want to fuck with me little girl, I'll break your dumb ass in half..." Brock snaps.

Kaitlyn presses her lips together and places her hands onto her hips "You know...maybe that's exactly what I want...I do have a little steam to burn off..."

"Excuse fuckin' me?" Brock asks as Kaitlyn's comment actually catches him off guard.

Kaitlyn smirks a bit and shrugs her shoulders "Maybe that's exactly what I want...you to fuck me...break me in fucking half..."

"You're a cocky bitch aren't you?" Brock asks as he looks up and down at Kaitlyn in order to blatantly check her out, and it instantly becomes clear to Brock that Kaitlyn is built quite differently than the typical Diva.

Kaitlyn smirks a bit "I'm not cocky...I just want to be fucked real hard and rough...I want a fucking that only someone like you can deliver..."

"Tired of these no-dicks little boys...that's what I thought... alright... I got time to waste..." Brock smirks.

Kaitlyn smirks "You better bring the pain..."

******

A short time later in Brock Lesnar's private locker room, Kaitlyn has finished getting undressed and as she turns around to face Brock Lesnar, the first thing she notices is Brock's massive cock that is nearly twice as thick of Cody Rhodes's dick and several inches longer.

Kaitlyn licks her lips and looks at Brock Lesnar. "Damn..."

"You just gonna stare at it?" Brock asks as he approaches Kaitlyn while she keeps her eyes locked on his dick.

"Fuck no..." Kaitlyn replies before she lowers herself down onto her knees in front of Brock Lesnar and places her left hand around his cock, which is barely able to close around it.

Brock smirks as Kaitlyn begins to pump her left hand back and forth on his cock, which tenses within her grasp.

Kaitlyn leans her head down and teasingly slaps her tongue against the head of Lesnar's massive cock, allowing her saliva to lightly coat the surface.

"None of that soft shit..." Brock says as he reaches down to grab a handful of Kaitlyn's two-toned hair which doesn't stop her from smacking the top of his dick with her tongue.

"Mmmmmmm...." Kaitlyn moans before she immediately parts her lips and takes his cock directly into her mouth.

"Yeah..." Brock groans as Kaitlyn takes his cock half way into her mouth and just as she begins to bob her head, Brock starts to firmly pump his dick forward.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Kaitlyn moans around Lesnar's cock and presses her lips around his massive cock as she bobs her head, with Lesnar's cock working into her mouth at his own rate.

"Ahhhh..." Brock groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Kaitlyn's mouth as she bobs her head at the same time.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she removes her hand from his shaft in order to place both hands onto his powerful waist as she takes him deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhhhh mmmm fuck...' Brock groans as he places both hands on the back of Kaitlyn's head as he shoves his cock further into her mouth, forcing Kaitlyn to open her mouth wider.

"Mmmmmmmmm...gahhhhh gahhhhh...gahhhh..." Kaitlyn begins to gag as the head of Brock Lesnar's massive cock rams to the back of her mouth.

"Ahhhh awww... mmmmm ahhhh..." Brock groans as he fucks the mouth of the reigning Diva's Champion.

"Mmmmmmmm...gahhhhh...gahhhhhhhhh!" Kaitlyn moans as her saliva heavily drips down on his cock.

"Ahhhh gag on that fucking dick..." Brock groans as he relentlessly pumps his cock into Kaitlyn's saliva dripping mouth, resulting in his balls smacking against her chin.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she bobs her head against Lesnar's massive thrusting cock.

"Ahhh awww mmmm fuck... ahhh..." Brock Lesnar grunts as he roughly fucks Kaitlyn's face even as she is eagerly bobbing her head at a rapid pace.

Kaitlyn presses her fingernails against Brock's powerful waist as he repeatedly slams his cock deeply into her mouth.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhhhh awww..." Brock groans as he continues to ram his dick into Kaitlyn's mouth until the former body fitness model uses her impresses strength to lift her head up off of his cock

Kaitlyn looks up at Lesnar and smirks "Caught you off guard once again..."

"Don't get cute bitch..." Brock says as he starts to pull Kaitlyn up only for her to escape his grasp and move over to the couch that is sitting against the wall.

Kaitlyn laughs and playfully looks over at Brock Lesnar. "I think you like it..." Kaitlyn says as she tosses her two-toned hair and positions herself on her hands and knees on the couch.

Brock grits his teeth but he moves over to the couch and stands behind Kaitlyn, "Let's see how you like this..." Brock says as he spreads Kaitlyn's ass cheeks and proceeds to invade her juicy round ass with his massive dick.

"Mmmmmmmmmm....ohhhhhh....fuck..." Kaitlyn moans and moves forward on her knees as he begins to firmly pump into her ass.

"Awwww ahhhhh..." Brock groans as he grabs Kaitlyn's hips as he thrusts his cock in and out her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh..mmmmm damn...you're a fuckin' big..." Kaitlyn moans.

"Ahhhh... awwww ahhhh..." Brock Lesnar groans as he rams his cock deeply and firmly into Kaitlyn's ass.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she places her hands onto the surface of the headrest and begins to push back against his cock.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm fuck..." Brock grunts as Kaitlyn firmly pushes back against him as he rams his cock repeatedly into her ass.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck...ohhhhh fuck..." Kaitlyn moans.

"Ahhhh awwww ahhhh..." Brock grunts as he hammers Kaitlyn's asshole with thrusts so deep that his balls crash against her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhh...awwww..fuck...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans and licks her lips as Lesnar drives his cock repeatedly deep into her.

"Mmmmm awww fuck... ahhh yeah..." Brock Lesnar moans as he pounds Kaitlyn's gorgeous ass as she easily matches his pace.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh finally a real fucking" Kaitlyn groans lustfully.

Brock lifts Kaitlyn up from the couch with his cock buried in her ass. He then turns and sits down and begins to lift Kaitlyn up and down, practically jack-hammering her ass on his massive cock.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhh fuck yeah! Ohhhhhh!" Kaitlyn moans with sweat dripping down her tanned and nicely toned body.

"Ahhhhh awwww... ahhhhh..." Brock grunts as he lifts and lowers Kaitlyn repeatedly on his dick, giving the Divas Champion little chance to control the pace herself.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as Lesnar's cock deeply travels up her ass.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck..." Brock Lesnar groans as he gives the Divas Champion one of the best anal fuckings she has received.

"Ohhhhhh god damn! Mmmmmmmm fuck!" Kaitlyn loudly moans and tilts her head back,

"Mmmmm yeah take that dick!" Brock grunts loudly as continues to ram his dick up into Kaitlyn's ass as she leans forward and places her left hand on his left knee while she gropes her right tit with her right hand.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh...ohhhhhhh yeah!" Kaitlyn moans as she clearly enjoys the rough nature of Brock's cock ramming into her.

"Awwww fuck.... ahhh..." Brock groans as Kaitlyn moans lustfully with every one of his powerful thrusts. After several more upward thrusts, Brock leans to lay himself and Kaitlyn on her left side while he resumes fucking her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh....mmmmm shit...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she turns her head to look back at Lesnar as he deeply slams his cock into her, sweat dripping from her body.

"Awwww ahhhh fuck... ahhhh..." Brock grits his teeth so firmly that Kaitlyn can hear them grinding against each other even with his heavy breathing and grunts as he plows his dick relentlessly into her.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...mmmmm yeah...mmmmm damn...destroy that ass!" Kaitlyn moans, breathing heavily.

"Mmmmm ahhhh awwww ahhhh fuck!" Brock gorans as he continues his relentless assault on Kaitlyn's backside while she slides hand between her legs to rub her soaking wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh!" Kaitlyn moans, her face drenched with sweat, as she pushes against his cock.

"Awwww shit.... ahhh fuck... ahhhh!" Brock groans as he slams his cock repeatedly into Kaitlyn's ass while they are both laying on their sides.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah...mmmm you like that...ahhhh...ass don't you..." Kaitlyn moans and asks between her heavy breathing.

"Ahhhhh shit ahhhh how the fuck can you keep up..." Brock groans and grunts as he seems frustrated with Kaitlyn's ability to take every thrusts that he's giving her.

"Mmmmmmm...cause...ahhhhhh...I'm not like...ahhhhh the rest.." Kaitlyn moans as her breathing is incredibly heavy, while pushing her sweat covered body back against Lesnar.

"Awww ahhhh shit.... see about that..." Brock groans as he uses his massive frame to roll Kaitlyn onto her stomach while getting on top of her. Pinning Kaitlyn down on the couch, Brock works his hips to pump his cock rapidly into Kaitlyn's asshole only for Kaitlyn to raise her hips enough to grind back against him.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck...mmmm...mmmmm...ohhhhh shit...bring the pain..." Kaitlyn moans as she tightly grips the cushions of the couch, while pushing against Lesnar.

"Ahhhhh fuck... ahhhhh fuck!" Brock moans and breaths heavily while sweat drips off of his body as he ruthlessly fucks Kaitlyn's asshole as hard as he can.

Kaitlyn grits her teeth as she closes her eyes, with Lesnar's cock roughly ramming down into her ass as he remains on top of her.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh awwww shit.... fucking... bitch..." Brock groans as his cock starts to throb noticeably within Kaitlyn's asshole.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh...mmmmm shit...ohhhhh!" Kaitlyn moans and licks her lips, her breathing heavy and sweat covering her face and dampening her hair.

"Ahhhh awwww..." Brock groans as he lifts himself off of Kaitlyn and pulls his massive throbbing shaft out of her asshole. As he slowly starts to stand up from the couch, Brock is surprised as Kaitlyn moves quickly to the floor to kneel in front of him again.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and looks up at Lesnar as sweat drips down her face. "Problem?"

"How... the fuck..." Brock says in between deep tired breathes as Kaitlyn grabs his huge pulsating tool with both hands.

"You like me...I know it..." Kaitlyn says with a smirk before she parts her lips and takes Lesnar's cock into her mouth.

"Ahhhh... shit..." Brock Lesnar groans as Kaitlyn begins to bob her head on his throbbing cock that was wrecking her ass.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn lustfully moans as she bobs her head at a smooth, teasingly steady pace, working her lips down his shaft.

"Mmmmm fuck...' Brock groans as Kaitlyn rocks her head back and forth on his throbbing cock.

Kaitlyn lifts her eyes and looks directly up at Lesnar as she bobs her head along his shaft, slapping her tongue against the bottom side of his pulsating shaft

"Awwww shit.... ahhhhh...." Brock Lesnar grunts loudly as he starts to cum, flooding Kaitlyn's mouth almost instantly.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans and presses her lips down on his cock as his warm load floods in.

"Ahhh..." Brock groans as Kaitlyn continues to suck on his cock, milking more cum from it and the amount he unloads is nearly more than what the Divas Champion can handle.

As Kaitlyn lifts her head off of Lesnar's cock, some of his cum escapes and drips down onto her chin.

"Fuck...you better have learned something... don't fuck with me..." Brock says tiredly as he is clearly trying to hide that he was impressed with Kaitlyn's ability to take everything he could throw at her.

Kaitlyn licks her lips "Oh...come on now...you know you had fun"

"Get... lost..." Brock says dismissively as he starts to head towards the shower area.

Kaitlyn stands up from being on her knees on the floor of the locker room. "Now...is that anyway to talk to the girl that just blew your mind?" Kaitlyn asks placing her hands onto her hips.

"Fuck off...' Brock says as he flips the middle finger back at Kaitlyn just before he enters the shower area.

Kaitlyn laughs "Well...if you want to again.."

Brock turns to look at Kaitlyn, "You ain't... got what it takes... to go again... with me..." Brock says as he still has not quite caught his breath.

Kaitlyn smirks "Wanna bet that?"

Brock raises an eyebrow, "What's... the bet?"

"That I am able to take whatever you dish out again.." Kaitlyn says with a smirk.

"Fine.... get over here..."

Kaitlyn nods her head "Only if you ask nicely..." Kaitlyn says with a playful smirk.

"Nice? Get the fuck over here or get the fuck out..." Brock snaps.

Kaitlyn presses her lips together and looks at Lesnar with amusement. "You want me so bad..."

Brock grits his teeth and proceeds to move towards Kaitlyn. After a few steps and before Kaitlyn can say anything, Brock picks up speed, charges towards the Divas Champion, lifts her up and drives her down to the floor with so much force that it knocks all the wind out of Kaitlyn. "You want it?!" Brock snaps as Kaitlyn looks up at him.

Kaitlyn closes her eyes for a moment and is soon able to catch her breath before she nods her head and smirks, looking up at Lesnar. "Bring the pain.."

-END-