Like Father Like Son

Story Info
Young Carl helps his stepmom with the trick-or-treaters.
6.6k words
4.45
383.4k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlton is a tall, handsome man, just like his father had been. He also has the same soul-searching look in his steel-blue eyes that had drawn me to his father in the first place. He looks so much like his dad it's almost scary. Carton lost his mother in a boating accident when he was fourteen. I met his father two years later. A little over a year later I became his stepmother.

Carl is twenty-two years old now and shares an apartment with Rhonda, his girlfriend, on the other side of town. He and I have gotten close since the passing of his father two years ago. Whenever he and Rhonda discover a tiny ripple in their little lake of domestic tranquility, he comes running for me to smooth out the nasty old wave and comfort his sorely bruised male ego.

Well, I have to tell you something, his male ego is getting comforted a lot more often lately, and in the process he's creating problems formy ego. No, not my ego, it's my libido that's taking the beating. Every time those mesmerizing blue eyes of his gaze down upon me from their lofty perch I can feel the same fires glowing inside me his father use to ignite.

I realize I'm twice his age, and his stepmother, supposedly a guiding force in his young life. But he is steadily melting away my willpower with each glance of those penetrating eyes. And I'm not so certain it's unintentional, lately he seems to be finding more and more excuses for paying me a visit.

Tonight is a good example. He's on his way over here right now. Fifteen minutes ago I had just finished showering and drying my hair. I was donning my vampire costume and preparing to greet the Halloween trick-or-treaters when the phone rang. It was Carl wanting to know if he could come over. Apparently, he and Rhonda had been quibbling over something of monumental importance. Most likely, nothing more than which TV program they were going to watch while they took turns answering the door for the horde of little witches, vampires, ghosts and goblins who were about to descend upon their front door.

I sat there a few moments after his call, thinking about Carl and what he does to my insides every time I see him and the way he looks at me. Is he trying to send me a signal, or am I simply allowing my imagination to run rampant, reading far too much into the little things he's been saying and doing lately? I decided it was time to find out. I would put him to the test. I had to decide quickly what the test was going to be; it was nearly dark already and the trick-or-treaters would be pounding on the door shortly.

#

Thirty minutes later I heard the front door open. I had told Carl on the phone to come on in because I would probably still be getting ready for the Halloween festivities when he arrived. Even though he had lived in this house for nineteen years, he had acquired the habit of knocking before entering, immediately after he had moved out. It was his father's rule.

"Anybody home?" His deep voice rang throughout the house.

"I'm upstairs," I yelled down to him.

A minute later I heard a light tapping at my bedroom door. "Can I come in?" he asked through the partially closed door.

"Yeah, come on in. I'm decent," I lied a little. I was sitting sideways with my legs crossed at my vanity table working on my vampire makeup. Not scary vampire makeup, I was going to be a sexy vampire, you know, the Elvira type with bright blood-red lipstick, lots of eye makeup, and that sort of thing. I had on the essential mandatory black-satin cape all vampires must wear, but what I was wearing underneath the cape, at the moment, was a different story.

When he entered the room I pulled the cape around me, leaving my legs innocently exposed over the tops of my stockings. "I was going to wear this vampire costume for the trick-or-treaters tonight, but I don't think I like it."

He walked up beside me at the vanity, leaned over to give me a little kiss in top of my head. It was the kind of kiss any older boy would give his momma. "Umm, you smell good," he said.

"That's my favorite shampoo, strawberry," I replied.

"You still smell great and I don’t even like strawberries. But I think I'll learn to like 'em because they will remind me of you now," he said. I could sense his eyes intensely surveying my exposed thighs.

"Well, thank you," I replied.

"What's wrong with the vampire costume?" he asked.

"Nothing really, it just doesn't look right." I stood up and turned toward him, holding the cape closed at my chest.

"Let me see," he said, reaching for the cape.

"I don't…" I started.

He grabbed the cape and yanked it open. To his shock, I didn't have the rest of the costume on yet. What he got was an eye full of black-lace bikini panties, matching bra and garter, black-silk stockings, and four-inch black patent-leather heels. He stood there staring down at me, dumbfounded. I could feel his eyes blazing a trail up and down my body. Iloved it. But the pleasure of the moment was brief; he quickly closed the cape back around me.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you had your costume on under the cape," he apologized, his face a brilliant-crimson glow.

"I tried to tell you I didn't have it on yet, before you pulled my cape open. But that's okay, Honey, don't be embarrassed, I wasn't," I replied, unfurling the cape again, holding it open like a Vegas showgirl for his viewing pleasure. "Well, whatdo you think of my costume?" Again, I could feel the desire burning in the eyes savoring my scantly clad body.

His mouth agape, he stared for several moments before managing to speak. "Wow, now that's what I call anice vampire outfit!" he stammered. "But you're right, I don't think it would be very appropriate for the little kids."

For forty-four years old, I'm still in fairly good shape. Maybe if I dropped a few pounds I would look a bit better, but I don't think I look all that bad. Obviously, Carl agreed with me on that point because he seemed to be enjoying the view. When you're only 5'3" every extra ounce seems to show up like a Las Vegas casino sign. But I still have curves in all the important places and my legs aren't all that bad either.

"But what do you think about it for the big kids?" I asked, smiling up into his big, wide, bulging eyes.

"Whew." He made a gesture of wiping the sweat from his brow. "It looks hot to thisbig kid." The sexy grin he acquired from his father slowly spread across his handsome face.

I wish I had known his father when he was Carl's age. He must have looked then, exactly as Carl looks now. How handsome he must have been.

Immediately I felt those old familiar flames starting to rekindle deep inside of me as I held the cape open, his gaze glued to my body. I felt the same fires stirring his father had created in me. It was now test time. "Well then, bend over here, this vampirevants to bite your neck," I said with a poor imitation of a Transylvanian accent.

To my surprise and delight, he leaned down toward me. I needed to play things carefully at this point. I grabbed him around the neck, pulling the cape around his shoulders in the process, and made like I was going to bite him. His strong arms slipped around my bare waist, pulling me closer. Instead of a bite, he received a gentle kiss on the neck. Now the moment of truth was upon me, what was his reaction going to be?

His reaction was to pull me even closer. "Is that yourbest bite?" It sounded like he was teasing me, or was he testing me. I could feel his warm, moist breath against my neck. It was like a hot breeze fanning the flames inside me.

"Not hardly," I replied, pressing my lips to his muscular neck again. But with more passion this time and I ended the kiss by sliding the tip of my tongue all the way up to his ear.

"Wow! That's great," he mumbled against my neck. He was still holding me tightly around the waist. I knew I was getting to him, I could feel his young manhood growing firm against my stomach. But I was still quite concerned about how he was going to deal with the situation.

Ding-dong! Ding-dong!The insistent ringing of the doorbell broke the spell. "Damn, the kids are here already," I snapped. "Would you get that? I don't think I'm dressed quite right for the occasion."

"I'll make a deal with ya; you wear that outfit for me tonight and I'll answer the door for you all night," he grinned.

"You sure that's what you want?" I asked softly.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure." His grin grew bigger.

"I'll think about it. Now go answer the door before those little hellions soap up my windows." I smiled up at him. He seemed reluctant to release his arms from around my waist. "Go!" I barked. "If they get started with the soap and toilet paper before you get down there and bribe them, you're gonna clean it all up."

Slowly his arms dropped away. I struck a sexy model-like pose, placing my hands on my hips and holding the cape open for him as he walked away. I almost laughed at him when he nearly walked into the wall because he was looking back at me instead of at the doorway he was trying to go out through.

#

I peeked around the corner from the top of the stairway, waiting for Carl to finish passing out the goodies to the herd of horrible monsters, demons, and beasties at the front door. He really played it up by oohing and aahing over just how frightful their little costumes were. I thought to myself that he's gonna be a good father someday, just like his dad had been.

Closing the door, he turned toward the stairway when he heard the click of my high heels against the hardwood steps. He stood at the foot of the stairs, staring up at me, seemingly transfixed in time, while I seductively slinked down the stairs.

I stopped two steps above Carl at the bottom of the stairs and pulled my cape open. I had removed my bra before leaving the bedroom. His cool eyes locked on the taunt, bare nipples staring back at him. Hesitantly, his shaky hands rose to greet them. Bolts of fire danced through me as he gingerly circled each growing nipple with a single huge finger.

"I take it that means you like the costume better this way?" I spoke softly.

"You seem to have a passion for understatement tonight," he replied. Tenderly cupping my naked breasts in his powerful hands, his gaze finally found my eyes. I don't know who surprised whom the most, him or me. God, it felt wonderful to have a man's strong hands on me again, it's been so long and these where the same sexy, wonderful hands of his father all over again. "I didn't think you'd actually wear something like this for me tonight."

"I wasn't sure you really wanted me too," I replied.

"Oh yeah, I've waited a long time to see you dressed like this," he whispered, sliding his arms around my waist again.

"I had no idea," I whispered, leaning against him.

As our lips met, his arms tightened around my waist. My arms snaked around his large neck. My feet left the stairs, my body pressed firmly against his. His massive chest felt like hot iron against my naked breasts.

My lips parted in an open invitation for his tongue to enter if he wished. Apparently he did, because his delicious tongue immediately began exploring the depths of my mouth.

Ding-dong! Ding-dong! The doorbell rudely snatched us from the moment. "Damn!" Carl grudgingly, but gently, lowered me back to the steps. I pulled the cape closed around myself. I couldn't help but to giggle at Carl while he took care of the young trick-or-treaters at the door. He had to hold the large candy bowl in front of him in such a manner as to hide the very evident bulge in the front of his tight jeans while they picked through the bowl in search of their favorite treat. I thought to myself; Yep, you're in for a long,hard evening young man.

"Nice cover-up job," I teased, glaring at the bulge after he'd sat the bowl on the small corner table by the door.

A faint blush colored his cheeks while the cutestI'm-busted grin pulled two deep dimples at the corners of his mouth.God, how those identical dimples on his father's face use to turn me on! I couldn't resist the urge to step up to him and stick a finger into each of those gorgeous little dents in his face, just like I use to do to his dad. His father would always slap my hands away when I did that to him.

"Don't do that," Carl said, swatting my hands away.

"But I like doing that," I replied. "I hate it," he said. "It drives me nuts."

"It really turns me on," I whispered.

He quickly grabbed my hands and placed them flat against his cheeks. "In that case, use your whole hand." His grin grew larger; the dimples grew deeper.

"This shade of red doesn't go with the color in your cheeks," I teased, running a finger over his lips to remove the brilliant red lip print our kiss had left behind.

"Any shade you put there is the right shade for me," he said, kissing my finger and lightly sucking it between his lips.

"I bet those kids thought it was funny looking," I said.

"They were too interested in the candy to notice it," he said, brushing his lips over all the fingers of my right hand.

I dropped my left hand to the bulge in the front of his jeans, giving it a gentle squeeze. "You seemed concerned they might not be too busy to notice this."

The red in his cheeks deepened, but a soft moan slipped across the fingers of my right hand still at his lips.

Ding-dong! Ding-dong! The doorbell sent my heart jumping and caused me to jerk my hand away from the wonderful protrusion in his jeans like an embarrassed schoolgirl caught in the act.

All I could think about while I watched Carl pass out the treats to the children at the door was how delightful it had felt to have my hand wrapped around his young, hard member. Even through the heavy material of his jeans, it had felt great to touch a man that way again. Of course, he had to hold the candy bowl in that strategic manner again, just as I had to hold my cape closed around my yearning body.

"There's a vampire behind you," a small voice said.

Carl glanced over his shoulder at me. "Yeah, she's making sure I pass out a lot of candy. She likes plump little kids."

A chubby little fellow quickly dropped a handful of candy into his goody bag and scurried off the porch to his grinning mother waiting by the front-porch steps. Grabbing her hand, he rushed her down the sidewalk and out the gate. He dropped his goody bag halfway down the sidewalk, but there was no way he was coming back after it and he wasn't about to let go of his mother's hand long enough for her to come back for it. One of the other, bigger kids ran back to reclaim it for him. "What did you tell that cute little guy something like that for?" I asked after Carl closed the door.

"I don't know, but did you see the look in his eyes?" Carl laughed. "I thought he was gonna pee his pants."

"You're mean," I teased, giving him a light slap on the shoulder.

"I ain't half as mean as you," he grinned. "I just scare little kids. You create a major problem for a big kid; than make him go answer the door while you stand behind him wrapped up in your cape and not letting him see the goodies he wants."

"Oh, is there something in here you want?" I asked, holding the cape open like I was a bat about to take flight.

"You damn right there is," he replied, grabbing my hips and pulling me close again. His hands slid around behind me. His gentle hands felt fantastic tenderly kneading the soft globes of my behind. But not nearly as fantastic as his hard manhood felt pressing against my stomach or his tongue felt surveying my mouth again. I was finding it difficult to wait until all the little children had finished trick-or-treating and gone home. My plan had been to keep Carl at the very edge of excitement all evening until the moment was right, but I was discovering I was the one with the real problem. I wanted him badly.

Ding-dong! Ding-dong! "Sonofabitch!" Carl snapped. "Don't these kids ever go home?"

"In due time," I teased. "Now stop your fussing and take care of the little tykes."

"I would rather take care of you." His sexy grin was melting away my willpower, just like his father's had always done. Carl knew it and was using it to its fullest advantage.

I pulled my cape closed again. "The kids are waiting."

"It won't hurt them to wait a little while," he said.

"How much is it going to hurt you to have to wait until you've cleaned all the windows and picked all the toilet paper from the trees before you get what you want?" I teased.

"Oh, you're not being very nice," he said, picking up the candy bowl and holding it in its usual cover-up position before answering the door.

"And no chubby-kid jokes this time," I said.

After the children had left, Carl stepped out the door and sat the whole bowl of candy on a chair beside the door.

"Oh no you don't! The first kid who comes along will dump the whole bowl in his bag!" I said.

He picked the bowl back up and placed it on the corner table where it belonged. "You're gonna make me wait until all the kids in the whole world have been here, aren't you?"

"No, just the ones living around here." I smiled.

"There could be millions of them. This could take all night," he said.

"No it won't," I replied. "They'll all be home stuffing their cute little faces until they're sick in a little while."

Carl pulled my cape open. "Yeah, and I'll be stuffing…."

Ding-dong! Ding-dong! "Damn," Carl exclaimed, reaching for the candy bowl.

"Saved by the bell," I teased.

"I'm gonna fix that damn thing so it only rings once," he said, "and I'm gonna tone it down some too. It scares the hell outta me every time it rings."

"It wouldn't scare you if you weren't doing something you weren't supposed to be doing," I said.

"You want me to stop doing it?" he asked, his eyebrows climbing high on his forehead.

"What, answering the door?" I asked.

"You know what I mean," he relied.

"I don't think you can," I teased.

"Oh, you don't think so, do you?" he said, reaching for the door. "Well, we'll just see about that after I get finished with this group of kids."

After sitting the bowl back on its table, Carl walked passed me, clicked on the TV and sat down on the sofa.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm doing it," he replied.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Not doing what I'm not supposed to be doing," he grinned. "Oh, I see. And do you think I'm going to let it be that easy for you?" I asked, tossing the cape back over my shoulders.

"I can resist your beauty if I want to." His grin grew wider, and sexier.

I untied the cape from around my neck, letting it drop to the floor as I walked toward the TV and pulled the plug from the wall socket. "I don't think you're gonna have time for watching television. Maybe a little soft music would be nicer," I said, turning on the CD player. "Nor do I think you'll find it nearly as interesting as what I have in mind," I purred, climbing onto his lap and sitting astraddle of his legs, facing him.

Ding-dong! Ding-dong! "Excuse me, I have guests to attend to," he said, unceremoniously dumping me on the floor.

"Would you mind tossing me my cape?" I asked.

"If you want that cape back on before I open the door, I would suggest you grab it quick," he said, walking passed where my cape lay on the floor, giving it a little kick to the opposite side of the room, and reaching for the door.

I didn't have time to go for the cape; I had to duck behind the end of the sofa opposite the door to hide my nudity. "Oh, you're gonna pay for that, buster!" I yelled across the room.

Naturally, Carl picked that particular moment to get playful with the kids, keeping the six of them at the door for nearly five minutes, and forcing me to remain in hiding all the while. The whole time I was kneeling behind the end of the sofa, all I could think about was that hard, swollen manhood staining for release from Carl's tight ass-hugging bluejeans. Oh yeah, did I mention he really has a nice butt?

12