Fuck My Ass!!

Story Info
A mature woman knows what she wants and what she needs.
1.1k words
3.95
205.3k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been horny since I got my first period, sometime in the last century. As my tits got bigger they became a greater source of pleasure for me. From 13 to 16, I was always willing to make out with boys and let them feel me up. I got laid for the first time when I was 16 with the boy who would become my husband. There has been no one else, ever, although my fantasies would say otherwise.

We've done all there is to do to enhance our sex life: great recreational drugs back in the day, made awesome home movies, fucked in public places, developed a collection of toys, indulged in a little BDSM, and watched lots of porn. The porn has probably been the best stimulant of all because of its educational nature. My husband has always had a penchant for anal, blowjobs, and ass-to-mouth. After 8mm and VHS, which were kind of basic, almost primitive, the advent of DVD's opened up a whole new world for us.

They say if you tell a lie long enough, it becomes accepted as the truth. The same could be said about porn. If you see something unfamiliar or normally objectionable done frequently enough, it becomes less perverse and more like standard behavior. Anal and ATM fell into that category. My mother never told me about such depraved things but I learned from porn.

After all, in porn everybody looked like they were enjoying themselves so it must have been good. And, as it turned out, it was, and still is. Truth be told, after years of having my ass licked and fingered, and a plug or a dildo put in, and finally, my husband's penis, my ass, after my clit, has become the center of my utmost pleasure. The rectum, soich in nerve endings, has been a highly charged erogenous zone since time began. Ask most gay men, especially the bottoms. And as far as ass to mouth is concerned, well, Hubby was always clean as a whistle and me, I loved the taste of cum and I loved to swallow his jizz.

As someone who always believed in 'share and share alike' and 'what's good for the gander is good for the goose,' my husband acknowledged a long time ago that a finger up his ass during a blowjob gave him the best orgasms he ever had. As a man that liked to masturbate regularly, I had a feeling that he found out on his own how stimulating something up his ass could be. Anyway, when I finally stuck a life-like dildo in his ass while we were mutual masturbating, he came off with such force, it nearly hit the ceiling. I told him that it was the same for me. Anal stimulation while I was furiously playing with my clit gave me the most intense orgasms.

For years, when my husband ate my shaved pussy, invariably his tongue went from my clit to my rosebud, where he gave me a good tongue lashing. Soon a wet finger found its way from my cunt into my asshole. First one finger, then another, then another, all while he'd suck my swollen clit, the source of most of my pleasure. So, there you have it. My butt has been loved at the same time my clit was. How often does that have to happen for a woman to always want both at the same time? If he was just working on my clit I'd overtly spread my legs and kind of lift my hips to make sure that he knew that my asshole was available for play. It wasn't long before I'd have a small pillow on the bed, just for me to put under my ass to make my back tunnel even more accessible. Anal play became a regular item on our sexual menu.

Only recently, as a consequence of age, intercourse has become very painful. No matter what the doctor has offered, my poor pussy can no longer take a good stiff cock or dildo or vibrator. A finger is about the most I can take. It's a very sad situation for a girl that could take a fist on a regular basis. That doesn't mean that my clit and labia aren't still sensitive. They can tolerate a lot of manipulation and sexual abuse. Unfortunately, though, frontal penetration of effective proportion is not part of the playbook anymore. But I'm a girl that loves penetration.

The anticipation of anal penetration is heightened by the application of the right lube to my back door and his penis. We have to use mineral oil because it won't cause any itching. When the head of his cock begins its entry, it's part of the pleasure to relax my outer sphincter to permit his entry. The passage of his cock thru my inner sphincter, which is involuntary, causes that little bit of intense pain until the sphincter relaxes. It's at that moment that I can feel every bit of his penis as it moves into my rectum. How hot it is to feel the fullness from having a nice hard cock inside you, ready to release its load. For the next 20 minutes or so, Hubby pulls his cock almost all the way out and then smoothly pushes it all the way back in, causing feelings of absolute ecstacy and multiple orgasms as I work my throbbing clit.

As he approaches his moment of truth, there is a tough decision to make, whether to have him cum in my ass or cum in my mouth. Then it came to me. I love to give him blowjobs and he loves to get them. Ass to mouth was the best of both worlds. Every now and then, I'll ask him to cum in my ass because his cum dripping out of my ass down my thighs after we've had anal sex is sooo hot!!! But I'd prefer his semen in my mouth.

So here I am. Very hot and horny. I've got a set of 34D's with nipples that come on like the headlights in my car. They're ready for sucking and biting and pinching. They can take, and look forward to, virtually any punishment my man can offer. My clit and labia, unfettered by pubic hair, are much larger than most women have, are always ready for attention. (My husband would like to see me get both nipple and clit piercings. Maybe someday.) I look excited all the time. I love sex, always have. I've come to a turning point in my life. I love the whole idea, the concept, of being penetrated by a good stiff prick. If I want the satisfaction that I crave, I can only tell my husband, while I'm rubbing the shit out of my clit,

" Do it!! Please!! Stick It In!! Please, Please, Fuck My Ass!!"