Who Was That Blue Eyed Man?

Story Info
Man's wife is taken by son's friend at party.
2.9k words
4.23
293.6k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selma Lopez was leafing through a romance novel when the sound of the front door slamming returned her to reality.

"Hi mom I'm home and Chuck is with me," her son Peter called from the entranceway.

"Is it ok if he stays for dinner," Peter asked.

"Sure dear," Selma replied as she picked up her book and began reading again.

When the boys made their way to the kitchen Chuck got a look at Mrs. Lopez, and once again, his heart leapt into his throat. At 38 years old Selma Lopez was still a vision of beauty and sensuality. She was reclining on the couch reading her book while her cinnamon colored hair cascaded midway down her back and framed a very beautiful and exotic face. Her dark chestnut brown eyes were a testament to her Spanish heritage as was her tight olive colored skin. Chuck gazed at her longingly and mused to himself if her face gave her the beauty. It was her body that gave her the sensuality. Her long frame was accentuated by a pair of magnificent legs that had been toned through her years as a swimming instructor and a professional lifeguard. Her wide child bearing hips caused most men to drool, as her perfect ass stirred their loins. Her upper body was blessed with a pair of magnificent 35 C breasts, which despite her age, showed no hint of sag.

Selma had been the object of Chuck's fantasy ever since he had hit puberty, and now that he was 18, she had ultimately become his obsession. Every girl he was with he compared to Selma and every girl came up short. She haunted his dreams and lingered in his conciseness long after sleep released its grip on him, she was quite simply his ultimate attraction.

The boys went downstairs to play video games until Mr. Ramone Lopez came home and Selma called them for dinner. All through the meal however, Chuck was having a hard time concentration on the conversation, because each time Selma bent down to serve from the mashed potatoes he caught a glance of her lacey black bra. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably as his cock began to harden, until he could take it no more and excused himself to go to the bathroom and relieve his aching cock. As he walked into the bathroom, he was pleasantly surprised to see the laundry hamper up against the wall, and as he quickly searched its contents his cock grew even harder in his jeans as his hands wrapped around a pair of Selma's thongs. He quickly sprung his cock from its constricting prison, and placing her thong up to his nose inhaled her womanly scent, and began to pound his meat for all he was worth. He began to visualize himself deep inside of her, and pounding his cock in and out, as she wrapped her magnificent legs around him. He imagined her moaning with pleasure as he penetrated her womb, and he greedily suckled from her breasts. And he imagined her big full lips wrapped around his cock as she hungrily milked him for hours on end, until finally he exploded his seed deep into her waiting mouth. He wrapped the thong around his cock and began to pump harder, until he released into her thong, and after cleaning up and sliding her thong into his pocket, washed his hand and returned to the dinner table.

"So are you guys excited about our Halloween party," Mr. Lopez asked as the dinner resumed.

"It's the first time you guys are old enough to come so it should be fun. That is if you don't mind hanging out with us old folks," Selma said as she winked at her husband.

"No not at all Mrs. Lopez. I'm very excited. Peter and I have been talking about it all month," Chuck replied as he continued eating and ogling Selma.

The party at the Lopez's was the best of the year and for good reason. Over the years it had gotten the reputation as being one of the wildest party's around and Chuck had been planning for over a year for it. He had a wild scheme and if it worked it would bring him his ultimate prize, but if it failed it could ruin his life and probably send him to jail. It was desperate and he knew it, but Selma to him was worth the risk and as he quietly made small talk his cock once again began to harden at the thought of his plan. He was the same height and build of Mr. Lopez, and through his simple reasoning, if he had the same costume as Mr. Lopez and he did not speak directly to her, Selma wouldn't know that it was not her husband. His only real obstacle was to get Lopez away from Selma, but he knew Peter could help him out with that, even if Peter didn't know it himself.

That night as he lay in bed he began to worry about a million different things, but one thought of Selma's beautiful face and sexy body pushed all doubt and thoughts of it being wrong out of his mind. His cock began to grow and as he fantasized about her once gain, he gained an elicit thrill thinking that in 24 hours it would no longer be a fantasy.

The party began at 8pm and Chuck arrived just after 9pm. He was dressed in a typical ghost costume with white paint on his face, but he carried with him a bag in which was the exact mask Mr. Lopez was wearing. He mingled for a while until he found Peter and the both began making their rounds around the party, but Chuck stopped when he saw Selma. She was dressed as a female vampire, in a black form fitting gown slit up the leg to her mid thigh, and low cut up top to show off her fantastic cleavage, her hair was wild and draped over her cleavage in a failed attempt to advert prying eyes. Chuck had to pinch himself to prove he was not dreaming. She was at that moment the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on.

"Man put your tongue back in your mouth," Peter said as he handed Chuck a beer.

"I'm sorry Pete. I know she is your mom," Chuck replied sheepishly.

"Yeah well try to remember that and don't do that stuff in front of me. Damn I knew she shouldn't have worn that dress," Peter said.

"I'm sorry Pete," Chuck said but his eyes were still fixed on Selma.

"It's ok," Peter said as he slapped him on the back and they continued to mingle around.

As the party continued Chuck noticed Selma drinking more and more, and starting to become a little bit flirty. When she danced with her husband she began to grind herself up against him, and more than a few people noticed, the bulge in Mr. Lopez's pants. The time to put his plan into action was now, so without being noticed he quickly took the large bag of ice out of the freezer, and put it in the sink under hot water. Within 3 minutes all the ice had completely melted and Chuck went to alert Mr. Lopez.

"Oh I can go get the Ice Mr. Lopez, my car is right outside," Chuck said drunkenly.

"Forget it Chuck you have been drinking. Peter and I will go, you tell Mrs. Lopez where we went ok," Lopez said as he took Chuck's keys from him and headed out the door with Peter.

"Sure thing sir. You can count on me," Chuck said as they left.

Once they were gone Chuck opened up the bag that he was carrying and took out the mask that exactly matched Mr. Lopez's. The mask fit over his head and covered his eyes and his nose, but it left his mouth open to exposure. He looked at his reflection in the glass sliding door, and satisfied that he looked sufficiently like her husband, returned to the party. His heart was beating rapidly as he moved around the party looking for Selma, and when he found her bending down to pick up a party favor, his cock instantly swelled at the sight of her magnificent ass. He saw her excuse herself from her conversation, and followed her as she made her way down the basement to get another bottle of wine. He stood momentarily at the door, and realizing this was the point of no return, calmly followed her down and locked the door behind him.

The music from the upstairs was very loud, which masked the sound as he came down the steps, and saw her once again bending in an awkward position to get a bottle of wine. His cock was now on the verge of bursting when he saw her wonderful ass thrust out and noticed the straps from the tight thong she wore through the thin fabric of her gown. He wasted no more time, but quickly strode up behind her, and while gently gripping her hips, began to grind his bulge against her ass.

"Whoa! Oh it's you baby. We can't do this here, we have guests," she giggled to him as Chuck continued to grind into her. He made no reply as he continued to grind into her and gently began to nuzzle her neck. She moaned deeply as her body began to respond to his advances and she reached behind him and gently began to squeeze his ass.

"Oh Ramone the gym is doing you good baby," she said as he continued to grind against her, and gently move his hands up to her breasts. Her nipples were hard as he began to gently tweak them through the thin fabric and she moaned again as his tongue invaded her ear lobe.

"We must be fast baby," she cried as she turned around and kissed chuck full on the mouth, her tongue invading his mouth and dancing with his. When she reached up to pull off his mask he caught her hands with his and shook his head no, as he led her over to the laundry room and laid her down on the fresh folded linens.

"Oh Ramone your so kinky," she cried as he laid down on top of her and positioned his head between her legs.

"Oh you never do this anymore," she cried with excitement as she felt his hot breath on her mound, and inhaled deeply as she felt him remover her thong quite quickly.

There before him was what Chuck had fantasized about since he was 13 years old. Selma's exposed sex was mere inches from his face, and as he deeply inhaled her scent he heard a soft moan escape her lips.

"Please now baby…oh please now Ramone," she cried through tightly closed eyes.

He lowered his mouth onto her sex and began to use his tongue to explore every inch of her secret garden.

"Oh God...Yes baby," she cried as he began to eat her pussy, using his tongue to gently tickle and caress her clit, as he quickly worked a finger deep inside of her. She moaned deeply and grabbed his head and ground it hard into her pussy as he continued to feed like a nursing puppy. He could feel her tense, so he worked even harder until her cries became unmistakable and her orgasm took hold.

"Oh my God…oh yes….ohhhhhhhhh," she cried as waves of pleasure flowed through her veins and bathed her in magical glow. He continued to linger between her thighs for a while, savoring her taste, until eventually he made his way up and began to suckle from her breasts. She moaned lightly as she pulled him up and kissed him on the mouth, tasting herself on his tongue, and slowly reaching down to massage his large bulge protruding from his pants. He moaned slightly and began to gently kneaded her breasts as he felt her continue to grope his hard member.

"Let me take care of you now baby," she said as she quickly got out from under him and led him over to a recliner. She knelt between his legs, and as she pulled down the zipper of his pants, was transfixed by the unfamiliar cock in front of her.

"Ramone I've never seen it this big! What have you been doing to it," she laughed as she began to gently stoke it. Chuck looked deeply in her eyes as she opened her mouth and took him inside, and moaned from the feeling and the sheer eroticism of the moment. Her eyes never left his as she continued to pound him into her mouth, as he gently began to stroke her hair. As she was doing this a strange thought came into her mind; she never remembered Ramone having blue eyes, but these thoughts suddenly passed as she felt the monster cock in her mouth begin to tighten.

Chuck moaned deeply, and try as he may not to make a sound; a loud moan escaped his lips as he erupted inside of her mouth.

"Arghhhhhhhhhh," he cried as he emptied his seed into her waiting mouth, but instead of stopping, Selma began to suck harder and milked him until he was bone dry. He gripped the sides of the chair tightly as she continued to suck him off, until he began to harden again in her mouth, and then stood up and gently sat in his lap kissing him deeply on the lips. They continued to kiss and his hands moved freely over her body, until he found her ass and gripped it firmly.

"Do you remember what we talked about? Do you remember what we said about having another child? Well I want one tonight Ramone. Please make another baby in me," She whispered to him as he gently suckled from her breasts. His cock got instantly hard at those words, and his heart began to beat a mile a minute, as his greatest fantasy was about to happen. His response to her plea was to gently stand up, and while taking her hand, laid her back down on the laundry pile and removed her dress. He gently knelt between her legs and removed his pants, as she stared at him through lust filled eyes. Then he gently licked her pussy once more, before sliding his 8 inches into her sopping wet hole. They moaned in unison as his prick began its invasion of her waiting womb.

"Oh God baby…oh slow…that's it…oh yeah...oh Gawd," Selma moaned as she felt him stretching her insides and forcing his way deeper inside of her. Chuck made no sound as he continued his invasion, just soft grunts as his prick plunged forward until their pubic bones met. Once they did he remained motionless for a minute as his cock grew accustomed to the velvet vice that incased it, and Selma wrapped her legs around him and sobbed softly as the pleasure from this unfamiliar visitor began to take her toward another orgasm. Slowly Chuck began to thrust in and out of her as she moaned softy and pulled his mouth to her own.

"Yeah baby….do it… make a baby in me…fuck me baby," Selma cried as he continued to pump into her, and gently began to suckle from her breasts again. Chuck was in absolute heaven as he plunged deeper and deeper into Selma; his fantasy of almost 5 years, but he had to remind himself that this was reality as she pulled him close to her and dug her nails into his back. Selma was close to her breaking point, and as Chuck continued to pound her she held him tightly and held him close to her.

"Oh Gawd…Oh GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD," she cried as the sweet release came to her again and her orgasm once again took hold. Chuck was near his point as well, and after a few more thrusts he exploded and planted his seed deep into her fertile valley.

"Ahh…Yeahhhhhhhh," he cried as he exploded deep inside of her. They lay motionless for a while as they tried to regain their composure, and slow their heart rate. Selma kissed him and noticed those strange blue eyes once again, she dismissed it as a figment of her imagination and they quickly got dressed and returned to the party.

Selma went up the stairs first and was shocked to see Ramone standing in the kitchen without his mask.

"How did you get up here before me," she asked in a mockingly shocked tone.

"What are you talking about honey? I had to go get ice and I just got home. Where did you get off to," he asked as he put his arm around her.

"I was in the basement with you silly, or don't you remember," she asked winking at him.

"Yeah well honey I don't know who you were in the basement with, but it wasn't me," he said laughing.

"Maybe you should cut back on the wine," he said as he playfully patted her on the behind. She was about to dismiss him as lying to her, when she looked in his eyes and saw his familiar brown eyes staring back at her. She inhaled deeply, and while turning around to scan the crowd, noticed a dark clothed man with a mask exactly like Ramone's leave the party through the front door. She turned bright red and looked back at her husband, who looked back at her and smiled.

"Everything alright honey," he asked as he squeezed her tightly.

"Everything is fine Sweetheart," she replied as she hugged him back with a smirk on her face.