Sister Dials the Wrong Number Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother and sister clean-up in the shower.
2k words
4.52
68k
59

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fla21guy
fla21guy
171 Followers

This is part 3 of a brother/sister incest story. I strongly suggest you read parts 1 and 2 before consuming this part. If you have already done so then welcome back and enjoy. A big thanks to Loansum for editing.

************

I could only just smile at this point as I lay naked in my parent's bed. My spent cock was coated with both my cum and the moisture from my own sister's tight pussy.

"Was this all really happening," was the only thought running through my head.

I laid there in a post orgasmic daze as I watched my sister Ashley's hot little ass confidently sauntering from the bedside to the master bathroom. What an ass it was too, if she hadn't already made me cum four times today I'm sure I would have been rock hard at this point. But my cock needed a break.

Ashley turned and smiled at me as she reached the bathroom door.

"Don't make me wait too long big bro," she said in a voice that dripped with seduction and lust.

I just smiled at her, unable to form full words right now. I was so relaxed and calm. I knew I wouldn't be able to resist her invitation but I was going to take a second to reflect on the last week or so.

My mind flashed over the event that seemingly started all of this. It was my sister leaving a voicemail on my phone while she was masturbating. At the time I thought it was meant for her boyfriend. It turned out that it was meant for me the whole time. Then she played coy the rest of the week until our parents went out of town. The next thing I knew I was invited for a live viewing of what I heard in the voicemail. Well after that it didn't take long for me to be deep inside her tight little pussy. After filling her up with a load of cum and then cumming all over her tits she let me rest for a while. If that wasn't enough I woke up to find the house empty with several pieces of lingerie hinting at the fun to come that night. By the time she got home I was ready for her again and she didn't disappoint by presenting herself to me in some of the sexiest lingerie I have ever seen. After another round of amazing sex I find myself where I am now.

As I lay on the bed I looked once again at the picture of my parents. Did my sister just admit to fucking them or was she kidding? I really don't know at this point' Yet the more I looked at my mom's picture, wearing a little red bikini, I realized if it was true then there was no way I was going to miss out on that opportunity.

I was then stirred out of my erotic reflections by the sound of running water. Realizing I was missing the chance to shower with my hot little sister I climbed out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. The sight that greeted me was something out of my wildest fantasies. There was Ashley in the shower. The glass was partially steamed up and she had the shower wand in her hand running the water over her tight smooth pussy. With her head was tilted back, her breasts were prominently on display as her chest heaved with each moan.

"Fuck this girl is insatiable," was all I could think of at this point. This only brought a smile to my face because her equally horny brother was more than happy to take care of her.

I just stood there leaning against the bathroom window watching my sister please herself in the shower. My cock was slowly trying to come back to life but I was in no hurry to get off. I wanted to appreciate this goddess that I had the pleasure of sharing a house with and now a bed.

I watched for a few more minutes until Ashley looked, saw me and smiled.

"Come on you little voyeur and get in here," she said. A big smile crossed my face.

I walked toward the shower, stepped in and was instantly hit with the heat of the water. Within seconds my sister was on me. Our bodies met and were immediately intertwined. Our lips were pressed tightly together and we kissed passionately, enjoying the feeling of being pressed against one another. Our hands began exploring each other.

It felt like we were like that for hours. We kissed deeply and passionately. My hands were sliding down her smooth back, cupping her firm ass and feeling her fit body in my palms. One of her hands was running through my hair while her other found its way between my legs; massaging my cock back to life. Not to be outdone my fingers moved smoothly to her swollen pussy lips. I trailed my fingers slowly along her slit, eliciting a moan into my mouth. I easily slid my finger into her tight cunt and started to slowly finger her.

"Ohhhh fuck Brad, that feels so good," she moaned as our kiss broke.

I started to kiss down Ashley's neck as I brought a second finger to her pussy; sliding it into her. My palm at the same time grinding down into her clit was driving her wild. Her moans echoed in the small shower stall. I kissed my way down her neck to her full firm breasts. My other hand came up and cupped her left breast while my lips wrapped around her right nipple. My fingers were pinching one nipple while I sucked on the other. Ashley's body was writhing against my finger the whole time; I had apparently found the right spot. Holding her nipple between my lips I ran my tongue back and forth over the hardness. She was enjoying the feel on my tongue.

I then started to slowly sink down to my knees as the hot water was streaming over our bodies. I softly kissed Ashley's thighs. I was worshiping this sexy girl; wanting to please her any way I could. My fingers continued to slide smoothly in and out of her tight pussy. My lips inched closer and closer along her thighs to her pussy. As my lips reached her pussy I extracted my fingers while at the same time taking her clit. I was running my tongue in a tight circle around it, pushing it left and right. This drove her wild and she ran her hands through my hair, pushing me tight into her pussy. Her moans were muffled by her thighs pressing my ears.

My tongue snaked down and I spread her pussy lips out with the tip of my tongue before plunging deep into her hot little hole. I took in the flavor of her sweet little pussy, washed clean by the shower head just minutes before. My hands slid up the back of her legs and once again cupped that sweet little ass, pulling her pussy tight to my face. I began tongue fucking her vigorously; her moans urging me on.

I kept up the energy with my tongue and brought one hand up, pressing my thumb tight to her clit. I was quickly rewarded with several loud moans before her body started to jerk against me as a strong orgasm hit her. My mouth was flooded with the sweetest juice I've ever tasted and I made sure to drink up as much as I could. I kept my mouth sealed tight to her pussy until the last wave of her orgasm passed.

I rose up, smiled and kissed her firmly again; her juices all over my lips. We kissed passionately with our bodies pressed together as her hand once again found my manhood. It was now fully back to life. Ashley slid her soft hand up and down my throbbing cock and smiled at me.

"Mmmm, I like him. He likes to play a lot."

"He just likes to play with his sexy sister," I laughed as I responded.

Placing my hands on her hips I turned her slowly around and pulled her tight to me. Then grinding her firm ass back into my rock hard cock Ashley let out a low moan.

She slowly bent forward knowing exactly what I wanted. She was presenting her sexy ass and pussy to me. There was only one place my cock wanted to go. I moved behind her aiming my cock at her swollen pouty pussy lips. Ashley spread her legs almost instinctively opening herself to me. My cock was sliding along her pussy lips. The head speared her pussy and spread her out around me.

Slowly I sunk deep into her tight pussy, letting out a low groan as I slid into her. I sunk farther and farther forward until my hips met her ass. I held myself there and just enjoyed the tight feeling around my throbbing cock. At the same time I wrapped my arms around Ashley's body, cupping her full tits in my palms and feeling their full weight. The whole time she ground her hips back into me, moaning as I filled her tight aroused pussy.

"Ohhh fuck, bro. You feel so good," Ashley moaned out. I was in heaven at this point and never wanted to leave.

After enjoying being deep inside Ashley's tight pussy, I then started to withdraw my cock. This brought a whimpered protest from my sister. Without saying a word I dragged my cock back till only the fat swollen head was inside her. I then thrust forward, sliding deep into her again. We both moaned out loud, enjoying the amazing feeling of our bodies merging together.

I began sliding my hips back and forth, fucking her in long deep strokes. Ashley was bracing herself against the shower wall as I grabbed her hips tight, rocking my body deep in and out of her snug little pussy. Over and over my hips slammed into her ass, as I fucked her deep and hard. Our collective moans filling the bathroom while the hot water crashed over our bodies.

This hard deep fucking was getting to us both. We moaned louder and louder as we sped towards yet another orgasm. Over and over our bodies slammed together, fucking hard and deep and using up all of our leftover sexual energy. Our moans were reaching a new pitch as my cock erupted, exploding once again deep into my sister's pussy. Her pussy flexed around me at the same time as another orgasm took over her body. Our flesh was spent and I just held myself deep inside Ashley. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her body against me. As I kissed her neck softly, she let out a contented sigh.

"Mmmmm, my big brother is so good to me."

I slowly dragged myself out of her, pulling a gush of cum with my exiting cock. Our bodies stayed tight together as we enjoyed the feeling of the hot water over our spent bodies. Eventually we climbed out of the shower and dried each other off. We were enjoying the touching and being together.

Ashley then took my hand, dropped her towel.

"Come to bed brother."

I smile knowing I couldn't deny her anything. I follow her closely as she led me to our parents large bed. I felt like I was in a dream, watching Ashley lay back the sheets and slide underneath' She invited me to join her with her eyes and beautiful naked body. Climbing under the sheets Ashley cuddled up tight to me and laid her head on my chest with a contented smile on her face.

My arm around her held her naked body to mine. Ashley then looked up at me with a seductive smile.

"Wait until the surprise I have for you tomorrow." I smiled in reply.

"Mmmmm, I can't wait." My body quickly gave way to exhaustion and we fell asleep. My sexy sister was tight in my arms.

fla21guy
fla21guy
171 Followers