The Princess Is Conquered

Story Info
A new king enjoys his spoils.
1.7k words
4.1
168.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patric
patric
170 Followers

The outer walls of the castle fell easily. I knew that we wouldn't find much resistance as we poured through the gaps, the old king was dead and all we had to deal with was the beautiful, willful young princess. She had thwarted me for too long but now it was time for me to take my revenge.

I rode carefully through the wreckage, making quick time to the foot of her tower. Already my men had smashed down the heavy oak door and were thundering up the stairs. I got off my horse and followed. At the top was another door which they quickly smashed through and into her bed chamber where she stood, quivering against one wall with her petite black maid.

I could see she lived well. The walls were lined with heavy gold drapes, an enormous round mirror stood across the wall from the great windows and the marble floor shone. In her long, slender green gown she was even more beautiful than I had ever thought possible. Her straight blonde hair fell halfway down her back and she had a high-cheek-boned face and large, desperate, lovely green eyes that scanned the room for an escape route.

"Stay away from me!" she cried. "Lucy, take the pills." Before my guards could stop her she scooped a small, dark tablet into her mouth and then crossed herself. I stood and watched her. Next to her Lucy smiled, a slow, evil smile.

"Lucy, what's wrong?" she begged. "Take your pills. There are fates worse than death."

"You're a very lucky girl," I said calmly. "Lucy saved your life. She and I have become very friendly and I persuaded her to replace your suicide pills with one of my special little pills."

"No!"

Lucy sashayed towards me, her hips swinging brazenly in her short black skirt. I pulled her towards me, crushed her large breasts against my chest and kissed her full red lips and then patted her bottom and pushed her away. "You'll be well rewarded," I promised. "Both with money and in other ways."

"No Lucy! Didn't I treat you well?" the princess entreated.

"You treated me very well your highness!" Lucy spat. "But I was still always your slave?"

"Take her away and leave us in peace," I ordered my guards.

When we were alone the princess stared at me defiantly. "I suppose you're going to rape me you brute," she sneered. "That's the only way you'll ever have a woman like me."

I said nothing and watched her. Her gorgeous face had taken a pink glow. She tossed her fine blonde hair back and ran an uneasy finger around her the high neckline of her gown as though it had suddenly become too tight. "What was in those pills?" she said uneasily.

"You'll see."

"I'm getting so hot. What have you done to me?" she moaned.

"Why don't you take off your clothes?" I said softly.

"Never!" she snapped. But even as she said it she was tearing at her dress trying to loosen it. And, then, as though overcome by an irresistible force she grabbed handfuls of the green cloth in her small fists and pulled it over her head.

Even in her underclothes she still was still more modestly dressed than most women. She wore a simple white slip that fell to just above her knees and, below that, white stockings. "You won't be comfortable till you're naked," I whispered.

"No," she cried, falling to her knees. "Spare me this humiliation, I beg you." I was impressed by how long she resisted but at last she crossed her arms over her body and tore the slip over her head. At this it was all I could do to stop myself from tearing away her lingerie and making her mine.

She wore a tight, white bodice that restrained breasts that were incongruously large for such a noble woman. Her silk stockings were held by narrow white bands at the top of her smooth thighs and her long, slender legs were just made to be kicked apart. Already, she had given in to the power of my drug and her slim fingers were fiddling with the back of her bodice, desperately trying to release it.

"Just ask me if you want help," I taunted.

She shot me a look of pure hate but she wasn't used to undressing herself. Maids did all that for her. "I need you to help me," she said, through gritted teeth.

I smiled and slowly, calmly turned her around so her back was to me. I could feel her hot body quivering with my every touch as I undid her bodice. "Hurry," she begged. "It's. . .it's so tight. I'm so hot."

"I bet you are, your highness," I whispered into her ears and her whole body shook. At last the bodice came undone and fell to the floor. I turned her around. She was almost naked, shamefacedly trying to take off her stockings but her hands were shaking too much. Her breasts were high and round and she had a thin strip of blonde hair between her legs. I stroked her slim arms and she gasped involuntarily.

"You need to be touched?" I prompted.

"Oh God. You know I do," she moaned, stepping closer to me.

She looked fantastic. She was still wearing those white stockings but nothing else. Once out of the bodice I could see her womanly, hourglass shape, the smooth pale skin of her breasts, the pink nipples, erect and eager for my touch. Her lips were slightly parted and she was breathing hard. "Touch me," she begged. "I'm on fire. I need your touch." She sat down and stretched her long legs out in front of her, beginning to take her left stocking off.

"Leave it. I like you in your stockings" I ordered. "You're mine now, aren't you?"

She nodded miserably but with a sudden glint of desire in her beautiful green eyes. "What do you want?" I asked.

There was a pause as she struggled with her dignity. "I want. . .I need you to fuck me," she said at last and her small, delicate hand went to her pussy. I watched as she spread her pink lips and began rubbing her clit, little circles that made her pant furiously. "Please," she begged. "Please. It's getting stronger. I need to be fucked."

"Good," I said. "Wait there."

"No," she pleaded. "Don't leave me."

I went through a door on the other side of the tower where there was a balcony. Outside, as I'd ordered, her conquered people were assembled, waiting to hear from their new ruler. There were thousands of them, standing quietly, humiliated, while my soldiers stood laughing and cuffing any who got out of line. I raised my arms. "People," I cried. "You have been defeated but that doesn't mean that your country and mine cannot get along. I have been talking to your princess and she has agreed that we can have normal relations."

At this I paused and the people could, just, hear their princess crying, "Please come back. I need to be fucked, please."

I ordered her out on to the balcony and there was an audible gasp from the crowd as they saw their ruler stripped and humiliated, wearing nothing but white stockings. She saw the crowds and cried but her need was too great. She fell to her knees before me, put two fingers into her wet mouth and then began stroking her clitoris again. "Please. I need this," she begged.

"People," I roared. "See your princess on her knees. From now on this is your relationship to your new masters." I took my erect cock out of my riding breeches and she took it greedily into her pink mouth, licking it and sucking it while still stroking herself.

"No," I ordered, grabbing her hands. "You don't cum until you taste me."

"Oh," she moaned but she began to bob, fast and desperate on my cock. I could feel her wetness sliding down my stem. Her lips were taut but she slid, quickly and easily, sending waves of pleasure through my thick penis. The crowd watched in disbelief as they saw their princess greedily sucking my cock like a whore. At last I came, pulling out at the last minute, spraying her white face with little gems of cum.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "I have to be fucked."

"Tell them, not me," I said. "Get down on all fours like the bitch on heat that you are. Tell them what a slut you are and how you are only good to be fucked like a whore."

"I'm a slut," she howled, getting down on all fours as I'd ordered. From behind, her ass was big, round and beautiful. She had her hand between her legs, desperately stroking herself. "I'm a dirty slut. We've been defeated and we must let our masters fuck us and do what they want to us. Her big tits jiggled as she stroked herself.

I soon got hard again and I pulled her up on to the ramparts of the tower so I could stand upright with her pussy in front of my cock. "Do you want to be fucked?" I teased.

"Yes. I beg you. Fuck me now. Oh, please, I can't take anymore."

I grabbed her big tits and slammed my cock into her in one, hard, fast movement. She gasped even louder and I as I began to fuck her that gasp turned into a scream. "Uggghh, god!" she howled. "Oh, yes, yes!!"

My balls slapped against her big ass and her nipples were so hard they almost forced their way through my finger as I felt her heavy, round breasts. I spread her thighs as wide as they would go and banged her repeatedly as she cried in ecstasy and shame.

"Tell them what you want me to do with your ass,"

"Fuck my ass I want your cock everywhere," she gasped. I pulled myself out of her pussy and slowly, forcefully took her virgin asshole. "Oh," she cried. And then as I began pumping into her she cried out again. "Oh God, thankyou, thankyou. I've never felt like this. Oh, master. Ughh, ohhh!!"

At last I came inside her and pulled out, leaving her limp and fucked, staring shamefully out at her conquered people.

patric
patric
170 Followers