California Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Apologies.
1.8k words
3.67
22.4k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 WEEKS LATER

Mariah's father, Bill, was the CEO of a major business corporation. He never spoiled Mariah and made her work for what she wanted. After realizing what a mess she had made of herself, she decided to go pay her dad a visit. She was so hurt and after Steven had left her in the bathroom on her knees after what she thought would have been an amazing day, she wanted to change some things in her life. Her dad always knew the right things to say and to guide her on ideas. Mariah knew that she could always go to him if she needed some help. She decided to visit him and bring him some lunch so they could talk and catch up on things. As she walked into the big building she saw the elevator and went straight towards it looking down at the floor only occasionally glancing upwards to see when the elevator would open. A woman followed her in and once the elevator closed she clicked on the top floor and the woman stared at her.

The woman was blonde and looked as if she was in her late 20s. She had big fake boobs that were very inappropriately exposed in her white button up shirt. The way she stared at Mariah made her feel uncomfortable. The woman finally spoke and said,

"So, the top floor huh?"

"Yep." Mariah said, awkwardly glancing down at the floor.

"Ya know...I've never seen you here before." She said waiting for Mariah to look in her eyes.

"Well, that's because I don't work here...I'm just bringing lunch for someone." Mariah said faking a smile to the mystery woman.

"Oh I see...well see you around." The woman said, switching her hips around like she owned the place. Mariah just nodded her head and then walked towards her dad's office which was closed.

Mariah knocked on the door and then heard her dad say, "What do you want now?" in an annoying tone like he had just been talking to someone that was bothering him.

"It's me daddy, I have food!" Mariah said with a smile on her face and an ear on the door.

Mariah heard footsteps and then the door opened and she saw her dad with a big smile standing there looking excited to see his baby girl.

"Baby girl, I didn't know you were coming to see me today!" Bill said excitedly.

"I know, I wanted to surprise you daddy!" She said giving him a big hug and placing the food down on the table.

"Ooh is that my favorite?" Bill said looking inside of the bag of food.

"Sure is daddy!"

"MMM!" Bill said opening the container of Chinese food from Panda Express.

"Daddy, I wanted to come here to talk with you!"

"Why, what's wrong Rye?" He said taking a huge bite of steak and fried rice savoring his food.

"Well, I feel like I'm not doing anything right daddy! I hate my job, I have no boyfriend, and I don't have anything to look forward to when I wake up!" She said, feeling like she was about to cry.

"Aww baby girl, you know you can always come and work here with me, I'm sure someone on the floor needs an assis-" Bill was cut off by a knock on the door. He turned around and got up to open the door, it was the woman from the elevator.

"Baby, I have ten minutes to kill." Mariah heard her whisper to her father and started to cringe.

"Umm, my daughter is here, not now." Bill angrily whispered out to her thinking that Mariah didn't hear the short conversation. The woman looked into the room and saw Mariah sitting there with her mouth open and fork in her hand. She quickly walked back out of the doorway and went back to her desk. Bill suspiciously closed the door and walked back to the table that they were eating at.

"Baby? Dad, who is SHE!" Mariah nearly yelled out.

"She is umm, she's my new assistant, and her name is Stacy." He said nervously.

"And does mom know that you are calling another woman. BABY?"

"Well, I wanted to tell you before but I just never got to it but...me and your mom are getting a divorce." He said.

"What? Why am I always the last to know!?!?" Mariah cried out.

"Baby girl!" He said coming over to Mariah to hug and comfort her. As he was patting her back, he felt her tears on his shoulder of his fresh new white button up and felt extremely terrible that she had to find out like this. Another knock on the door came and this time, the person just walked right in.

"You wanted to see me?" Mariah and Bill both stopped to see who it was. Mariah knew that voice had sounded so familiar and she stopped to wipe her eyes and see who the voice belonged to. And there he was, Steven. Her mouth dropped wide open as she saw him standing in the doorway with a soft sky blue button up shirt with a brown tie and grey v neck sweater over it paired with a grey tweed blazer and blue navy denim pants looking as if he just stepped off a men's fashion runaway. She was completely dumbfounded as he stood there with a grin on his face. Her dad walked towards him and said,

"Steven, this is not a good time!"

Steven noticed who it was that was sitting there crying and nodded his head and walked out of the office.

Bill noticed his daughters face as she sat there still shocked of who she had just saw. He thought that she was looking at Steven like that because she thought that he was attractive.

"Rye, that's Steven...he is going to be very successful some day!" Bill said with a smile.

Mariah's tears had started back up and her dad went to her face to go and wipe them. He didn't know if she was still crying because of the divorce news or because of Steven walking in, but whatever the reason was, Bill wanted to comfort her and let her know that everything was going to be ok. She then got up which shocked Bill and walked out saying "I will be right back daddy."

Mariah searched for the model-esque figure and finally found him flirting with some other woman. She tapped him on the shoulder very roughly and he turned back and almost jumped at what was before him but the tried to play it cool.

"You have a LOT of nerve, asshole!" She nearly screamed at him with dried tears on her face looking a hot mess.

He took her by the shoulder and motioned her over to a quiet less public area towards the restroom. She flicked his hands off her shoulders and said, "Don't touch me!"

"Hey, this is my job! I could get fired because of this!" Steven said bending down to look into her eyes with his hand back on her shoulder.

"I don't give a flying fuck! Matter of fact, I want you to get fired!" She said a little louder so someone could hear them.

"No no no, you came onto me! I don't even know how you got my number. I had somewhere to be so I left. Sorry!" He said trying to make her calm down.

"Somewhere to be? You had SOMEWHERE to BE? And how do you think that made me feel? Just leaving me there on my knees with your cum all over my face after I gave you the best blowjob that you have ever had! Huh asshole?" She said, feeling the tears well up in her eyes again.

And just like that, Steven drove his lips onto hers and kissed her hardly. Mariah tried her hardest to push him off but she couldn't. She had her hands on his chest and was trying to scream her way out of the kiss. She was extremely confused and almost yelled out, "What are you doing!"

"For one, that was NOT the best I have ever had. Two, you don't disrespect me at my job, and Three, I don't give a fuck how you felt after." He said with a cold hard stare with again, no remorse.

Mariah felt like two pieces of shit. She didn't even know whether to cry or respond back to him to try and make him feel the way she felt right now. Her tears just seemed to explode from her eyes now and she ran off into the restroom not even looking if it was the men's or women's. Of course with her luck today, it was the Men's/ She saw a man peeing and then gasped and walked out and into the Women's. She heard the door open and didn't even bother to look and see who it was.

"Look, I'm sorry ok? I'm so so sorry!" Steven said with all honesty in his eyes. But Mariah just sat there on the floor with her hands on her face trying to shield all of the tears that were falling out of her eyes.

He really did feel bad for what happened and for what he had just said to her. He didn't know why he was always such a dick to women. Maybe it was the fact that his long distance girlfriend of 4 years (or he had thought) used him to buy her a plane ticket to LA and then told him how she was cheating on him and only dated him for the money...and sex. That is why he went to the café that day he got the anonymous text. He really thought that it was his girlfriend coming to say "gotcha" or apologize or just something but it wasn't. From the moment he got to the café and was alone, he decided to himself that he would treat women like shit and never fall in love with one again. Seeing Mariah just sit here with her hand on her face crying made him realize that wasn't the right thing to do. He really did want her to forgive him and also hoped that she would not tell her father of what had happened. Steven decided to sit on the floor with her and try to comfort her and make her feel better. When he touched her, Mariah pushed his hand away and said

"Don't touch me, don't talk to me, look at me...I...I never want to see you again!" she cried out.

"Mariah, I'm sorry!" He said and forced a hug so that she would be crying into his chest. She finally surrendered and cried into his chest and Steven just rubbed her back until she stopped crying. Mariah then got up, wiped her eyes and walked out of the bathroom leaving Steven on the floor with a wet snotty and tear filled sweater. He looked down and got a napkin and tried to clean his shirt off. It would be there for a while so he just threw it into the trash and tried to look after her. But she was gone.