Kesha Exchanges Her Dildo for a Black Cock

Story Info
She's always had a secret crush.
1.7k words
3.58
47.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ladieswand gentlemen greetings and I am pleased to take part in writing sex stories what a way to get creative. This is my first story and please may ask that you be brutally honest, otherwise thank you and enjoy :)


John and Kesha finish off their last lesson for the day and head off to Kesha's room to begin their assignment, they are working together on. They are both 22 years of age and are studying Metaphysics in Varsity. "So we have to just do research on the subconscious mind and how you use it to create the life you want and dream of right?" Kesha asks John with uncertainty.

John responds, "Yeah true that Kesha." John is sitting on the chair and researching on the laptop set up on the desk while Kesha is also sitting on the desk next to the laptop facing John.

"And we have to scientifically explain the concept of Law Of Attraction?" Kesha asking another curious question.

John, "Yep."

"oh ok."

Kesha with a dirty grin gives John a kinky look, John notices and asks Kesha, "Uhhm Kesha why are you looking at me like that?"

"John I'm just curious, is it true what they say, that African American males have really biiiiigggg cocks?"

John laughs, "Yes Kesha it's true and I heard y'all blonde girls love anal sex too much."

"What!! No! Ok well yeah."

John laughs, "I thought so."

Kesha continues to say, "You know John I have always liked you, from the day I first set my eyes on you, I have a thing for guys like you, tall handsome, sweet and genuinely interesting to talk to."

John puts a shy smile on his face, "Thank You Kesha, you know you are very beautiful yourself and your body is as delicious as your personality."

Kesha blushes, "Thank you John."

John is a tall black guy with an average skin tone, he is 6 foot 2 inches and is fairly built with a shaven head. Kesha is 5 foot 6 inches, long blonde hair tied to the back, boobs that stand out and buttocks that are curvy and that are perfect size. John stands up and goes and fetches the laptop charger on Kesha's bed on his way back Kesha spots a bulge in his pants, John takes a seat and carries on the laptop, doing research for the project. Kesha in a slow and seductive voice, "John may you please stand up and come closer to me."

John with a confused face questions that request, "Uhhhm, why?"

"Just."

"Uhhm ok." John stands up and takes two steps towards Kesha since she was sitting on the desk and right next to where he was working, John and Kesha stared each other in the eyes for a maximum of ten seconds and then Kesha slowly put her hands on John's hips and pulled him a bit closer.

She began so talk in that seductive and horny deep voice again, "You know John, every now and then I put a dildo up my vagina and ass, my goodness it feels so good." She moved her hands slowly down to John's crotch area and gripped the bulge gently with her right hand. Kesha continues seducing John, "The thing is I fuck myself with that dildo! And when I put it up my ass I go fucking crazy John, and here in these pants of yours is a real cock that can go up my fucking ass babe and my vagina, John I want you to fuck my ass until I fart non-stop I want you to completely vandalize my vagina." Kesha then pulled John's crotch and he comes even closer to her and then they share a passionate kiss. John grabs Kesha by the hips firmly and then they start breathing heavily as they begin to kiss violently with pure lust.

John starts kissing Kesha on the neck as she unbuttons his shirt and undoes his belt; John on the other hand puts his hands up her top and undoes her bra. The two stop kissing for a while Kesha removes John's shirt and John removes Kesha's top, John's pants also come off leaving him with just his black boxes and Kesha with a pair of blue bum shorts. They go back to kissing wildly with burning lust; John goes back to kissing and biting Kesha's neck, "Oh John, Ohhhhh John!!! Yeah baby!!! Just like that baby!!!! Make me come!!!!!" Kesha moans out. John then proceeds to gently lick and suck on Kesha's right nipple while Kesha slowly pulls down John's boxes, John's big monster pops up straight and faces Kesha directly, he is a good 9 inches. Kesha comments, "Oh my Goodness, John babe that is slightly bigger than my dildo, baby I want you to fuck the shit out of me!!" John and Kesha grip each other firmly and kiss violently once again while Kesha removes her panties, John lifts Kesha up off the table from the thighs and holds her close to him in the air, and Kesha as wet as she is slowly inserts his penis into her vagina.

The two breathe deeply as they move rhythmically, the rhythm speeds up and Kesha starts moaning, John places Kesha on her bed face up puts both her calves on his shoulders gets on top of her that way and jack hammers her.

Kesha screams out loud, "OH JOHN!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY FUCK!!!" After several minutes Kesha has her first orgasm. "John please cum in my ass baby, please anal creampie me now!" John did not say a word, he just got up, took lubricant out of the drawer as Kesha instructed, Kesha bent herself over the bed.

John put lubricant in her anus and on his cock. He steps forward and slowly inserts his cock into Kesha's butthole; he takes Kesha's arms with both of his hands, Kesha even bent over the bed still manages to bend her knees a bit so that John goes even deeper into her, John then Jack-hammers the hell out of Kesha's butthole, Kesha experiences another orgasm John and Kesha are having a goodtime, there is a loud clapping because of the speed and force John was using, it was ecstasy for the both of them it was pure bliss. Kesha moaned, "AAAAA HOLY SHIT!!! John baby you driving me CRAZZZYYY!!! Fuck me harder!!" With that said John picks up the speed and drives Kesha into another orgasm.

John pulls out of Kesha and asks her to sit down on the bed, he has a strange request and fetish, he asks Kesha with a bit of shyness, "Babe please can you give me my first foot job."

Kesha laughs, "Like really John, oh ok no problem, just relax, close your eyes and tilt your head baby." Kesha lies down on the bed lengthwise and bends her legs so that her feet are in the same position with John's cock.

John moves a little closer and Kesha puts her left toes on John's balls and starts rubbing them gently, her right foot was placed on the head of his cock, with both feet Kesha applied a circular motion that aroused John, Kesha then removes her left foot from John's balls and her right foot from the head of the cock and she bends them inwards facing up and placed each set of toes on either side of John's cock and started masturbating him slowly and passionately, John is staring at the ceiling, eyes rolled to the back of the head as he mutters the words under his breath to himself, "Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah baby holy shit." John then takes Kesha's left foot and puts the first two toes in his mouth and starts sucking slowly and gently. Kesha moans silently while closing her eyes. John licks her foot from toe to heel and then back to toes again and continues sucking on the toes. Kesha had beautiful shiny dark blue polish on her toe nails that aroused John.

After sucking on her toes Kesha and John decide to resume the anal sex, John sits on the chair as Kesha gets the lubricant; she applies lubricant to John's fully hard cock. And she puts some more lubricant in her anus as the previous load of lubricant had long dried. Kesha turns around and has her back to John. She whispers, "Just close your eyes and relax baby." John does exactly that, Kesha takes John's cock in her hand and slowly starts to sit on John's lap, she positions his cock to be in line with her butthole, and she slowly sits on it, as John's cock enters her butthole they both let out a soft moan.

John grabs her hips and pulls her down slowly until she is all the way in, ball deep. John then starts to fuck her up and down in rapid motion while holding her hips firmly. Both of them are moaning and grunting, Kesha every now and then gently squeezes John's monster with her anal muscles, John increases the speed and now has Kesha screaming and begging for more, Kesha lets out a small fart because of the anal sex and this arouses John even more and he increases the speed.

Kesha lets out an even bigger fart and now John can no longer hold it anymore, he growls and grunts, "OH YEAH KESHA!! Oh yeah babe!! Damn GIRL MARRY ME BABY!!" With that said John sends a gang of squirts into Kesha's butthole.

Kesha moans, "OHHHHH Goodness yeah baby that feels so good!! Cum in my fucking asshole yeah!!" John lets out some more squirts. Kesha moans, "Yes baby I love THE WAY THAT COCK IS CUMMING IN MY ASS!! OH SHIT!!"

John replies, "Yes Kesha tell me about it!" Shortly after, they both stop humping and Kesha is just sitting on John's lap with his full length still inside her and decreasing slowly.

Kesha, "Fuck yeah John that was so much better than my dildo!"

John replies, "Oh yeah babe I had a good time to." John and Kesha go and take a shower together; luckily Kesha has her own shower so she doesn't have to share with other students. After the shower they get dressed and fall asleep on the bed together.