Never Bet with your Heart Ch. 04

Story Info
The real game was now on the line.
2.1k words
4.13
74.8k
42

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the second we got home both of our clothes started coming off and we never made it to the bedroom. I had Jill pinned up against the wall and we were devouring each other with our mouths and hands. I was so turned on and she was too. I finally picked her up and took her to the couch. We skipped the foreplay and went straight to fucking. I wanted to make sure that she came before me so it was a good thing in retrospect that I had lost my first load of the night at the bar. I could tell she was close as her eyes shut and she started to pull me in tighter.

"Oh yes, make me cum Ty," she said.

At that I lost it and started pumping her full of cum as her body shook with an orgasm. After I came down from my high I looked in her eyes wondering if she knew what she just said. She smiled at me and wrapped her legs tighter around me before speaking up.

"I had a feeling that would put you over the edge," she said.

"So are you saying you did that just to mess with me or was that what you were thinking about?" I replied.

"Maybe some of both," was her quick reply. "Now let me up so I can go get clean you big pervert."

The rest of the week felt like a fuck fest between us. We'd never had more sex together in our lives. We went from a couple times a week to a couple times a day. Our sex life had definitely been energized by our recent activities. Jill would often say things to me while we were fucking about showing her off and every once in awhile Ty's name would be brought up. Whatever it was it worked for both of us.

We had seen Ty one more night for a Happy Hour of sorts and everything did seem back to normal. Nothing was said about that night or about our conversation and nothing was unusual at work for us either.

Ty met us out again the next Wednesday night for a drink and quick bite. Duke was playing on TV and we all kind of had our eye on the game. Then the TV showed a graphic of Duke's next game, which of course was against Carolina. You wait all year for them to play and then they play twice in the span of less than a month. I know we all saw it and yet it didn't seem like anyone wanted to say anything about it until Jill started laughing.

"Maybe we shouldn't bet on this one," she giggled and we all smiled and nodded in agreement.

The Duke game ended and they had won again, beating Clemson pretty handily. They were interviewing the coach and he was talking about the upcoming Carolina game and said they would need the crowd to be as great as ever if they were to win. With that Jill looked over at Ty.

"Are you still going to the game?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," he replied.

"How come?" she continued.

"I just never found anyone else to ask and I've got a lot of stuff to do around here," said Ty. "I'm sure I can sell the tickets to someone down there. I don't really have to decide for sure until Friday."

I can't really explain what happened next. It was one of those times when your mouth starts talking before your brain can process what it is saying. I looked at Jill and it was like the words were coming out of someone else's mouth.

"You should go," I said.

She looked at me like I was crazy and Ty was expressionless as he looked at us.

"Well I mean if you want to," I said as I tried to cover myself. "Ty's got the tickets and it would be a shame to waste them."

I was in deep and I knew it. Every word now dug me in deeper. My thoughts had been pure when I said it and it was harmless. But the moment the words came out so did the undercurrents of everything that had taken place between the three of us and between Jill and I and I couldn't get the words back. I felt screwed. How would I get out of this?

"I'm not sure that is such a good idea," said Jill.

That certainly confirmed that I wasn't the only one who recognized the sexual tension that now existed for all of us.

"I appreciate you saying that but perhaps this isn't the right time," said Ty.

"Yeah ok," I said. "I was just looking for a solution for you. I hadn't really thought it out. I shouldn't have put you two in that position and assumed you wanted to go."

"It's not that I wouldn't want to go," said Jill. "I've always wanted to go to the Carolina/Duke game at Cameron. I just, well, you know."

Crap I thought. I was out of it and then I kept talking and now it was still hanging out there in the open. I could tell Jill was looking at me like 'shut up dumb ass'.

Ty got up and said, "Well early morning you two. It's been a pleasure as usual."

We both got up and all headed out and said our good-byes. Thank god Ty had gotten me out of my own mess by not letting that conversation gain any more traction than it already had.

On our walk home Jill started into me.

"What were you thinking saying that?" she said.

"I'm sorry," I replied. "It came out of my mouth before I had thought it through and then I tried damage control."

We got home and started to get ready for bed. I was standing in my boxers watching Jill at the sink brushing her teeth in her t-shirt and panties. Damn I was lucky was all I could think about. She saw me staring at her and kind of rolled her eyes at me. When she finished up she passed me and grabbed my hand and said to follow.

She led me to the couch and told me to sit down and take off my boxers. So I did and she pulled up a barstool and sat on it right in front of me, her t-shirt hiked up her thighs showing just a bit of her white cotton panties underneath.

"I'm going to ask you a couple questions and I want you to tell me the truth, okay," she said.

I was nervous now but answered, "Okay. Do I have to be naked for this?"

"Yes," came her quick reply. After a pause she continued. "So now that you have had some time to think about it, about all of it, do you want me to go with Ty to the game?"

I wasn't sure how to respond.

"Why, do you want to go?" I asked.

"That's not what I asked you," she said. " Give me an honest answer."

I tried to answer but I couldn't form any words. I felt my cock start to get hard and really wished it wouldn't. I saw Jill peek down at it.

"You have to know what might happen," she continued. "Don't you?"

I stalled as long as I could before answering.

"I trust you," I said.

"That's it?" Jill said. "So you are putting all of this on me?"

"No, that's not what I meant," I stammered.

"Forget about what was in your mind earlier," she said. "Right now, with what we both know and what we've both seen, and what we know Ty thinks of me... do you want me to go to the game with him?"

I couldn't answer her. The truth was I didn't have an answer. I didn't want to say 'Yes' and I didn't want to say 'No". I was truly torn. I didn't want her to go because I knew what would probably happen and I wanted her to go because I knew what would probably happen. She could see the anguish in my mind but my cock certainly had no such doubts.

"Well I think I have my answer for now," said Jill. "One answer would have been easy to say, the other a lot harder. I'll let you think about it longer to see if you change your mind. I'm going to bed."

She kissed me and told me she loved me and then I stayed sitting on the couch, in the same naked state, as my mind started to wander in all directions. Jill went to the bedroom and I just watched her walk away. What was happening to me? Were these innocent desires I started having about showing off my wife going to lead her into the arms of another man? And was that what I wanted? Was that where this was headed from the beginning or was it more the unlikely circumstances that we found ourselves in with Ty?

I had started stroking my cock without even realizing it but once I did the image in my head was clear. It was of Ty passionately fucking my Jill. The images that ran through my head had them in every position I could imagine. My cock felt so good at these taboo thoughts and as I imagined Ty cumming deep inside my wife I shot a load all over myself.

I came to with some regret. What was wrong with me? The orgasm had been intense, as had all the thoughts that came with it, but I had to draw the line. I couldn't risk my marriage. I got up and quietly walked to the bedroom. I heard some soft moans as I got near the door and without making a peep I peaked my head around the door. There was Jill, laid out in the bed, furiously working her clit with her fingers as her other hand roamed her body and pinched her nipples. Her eyes were shut and she was in utter bliss. I watched for another few minutes until her pace quickened, her legs started to shiver and she arched her back and ass off the bed and groaned through a thunderous orgasm.

If I had to guess the images that brought her off I would say they were the same that had just been in my mind. I waited until she rolled over and fell asleep before entering the room and getting in bed next to her. I just stared at her as she slept. God she was beautiful. I loved her more than I could ever imagine.

The next night during dinner we didn't talk too much. After cleaning the dishes we got on the couch to watch some TV. I felt like I was playing the famous Carolina basketball strategy of 'Four Corners' -- I had the lead and was trying to run out the clock. At 9pm Jill took the remote control and hit the mute button and looked over at me. Oh crap I thought. The other team just stole the ball on me.

"So," she started. "Did you change your mind?"

Here it was, the moment of truth. I had the ball at the free throw line and all I had to do was make one shot and the game was over. Instead I froze. It felt like the neurotransmitters in my body that went from my brain to my voice box were disabled. My brain was screaming to my mouth that yes, I had changed my mind. I did not want her to go. But I couldn't get out the words.

Jill just looked at me. What did she want me to say? In my heart I knew, at least I thought I did. She wanted me to say I had changed my mind and that I didn't want her to go. I knew I was right when she got up expressionless as if I had let her down.

She grabbed my cell phone and started going through it. She hit a few buttons and put it up to her ear as I listened motionless to the only side of the conversation I could hear.

"No, it's Jill," she said. "I am using his phone."

"So what time is our flight?"

"No. I am serious."

"Yes. He wants me to go."

"Okay. That sounds good. I will meet you there."

"Yeah I think we will have a great time too."

"Good night Ty."

Jill hung up the phone and put it back down on the table and looked over at me. I still hadn't moved or said a word. It was the most awkward moment of my life. She was literally begging me with her eyes to say something to her and I couldn't.

"Well I guess I better go pack," she said as she walked to the bedroom.