Her First Time

Story Info
Brianne finds a female lover.
895 words
3.78
91.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Brianne in a local chat room on AIM. Honestly, I've met a lot of girls that way. It's funny how easy it is for girls to pick up other girls online. The week that I met Brianne I was also meeting another girl... but that's a whole other story!

Brianne had never been with another girl before but had thought about it a lot. She was 18 years old, had shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and big brown eyes. She had a boyfriend at the time... most of the girls I meet online do have boyfriends & they never seem to satisfy them enough. (tip for all you men: get over any oral sex fears you may have! that's their main complaint... the guys don't go down on them enough!) Anyway, we met with the full intentions of having sex that day. And I was more than willing to be her first!

I picked her up and headed back to my place. There was a lot she hadn't experienced: anything sexual with a girl - not even a kiss, porn movies, and sex toys. Knowing that, I had everything planned out. She was a little shy & scared, but that's to be expected! I started off slow & asked her permission to kiss her. I didn't want her to do anything she wasn't ready for... but I'm glad she was ready! She closed her eyes and I leaned in to kiss her. Kissing a girl is so different from kissing guys. They're lips are softer and they kiss more gently. When I pulled away she smiled and started to blush - it was so cute. I needed to get her to loosen up a little more though... which I had prepared for :)

I hit "play" on my VCR. I had a movie already in there and ready to go - a lesbian gangbang. Busty blondes, monstrous toys, and lots of oral sex! We watched it & joked about the bad acting. She commented on all the sex toys they were using, which I was counting on. I offered to show her my collection & she excitingly said okay. She couldn't believe the size of my Realistic Cock toy. She explained to me that her boyfriend was lacking in the size department. I asked her if she wanted to try and although she was a bit intimidated, she agreed.

We opened up my sofa bed so that we had more room to play. I laid down next to her and started to kiss her again while slowly undressing her. I started by putting my hands up her shirt and undoing her bra. I lightly pinched her nipples until they were erect. I stopped kissing her and pulled her shirt up over her head and pulled off her bra. She looked so nervous... I asked her if she was okay and she smiled and said yes. I started to tease her nipples with my tongue. I sucked her nipples into my mouth and flicked them with my tongue... she let out a faint moan then pulled me up to kiss her. I pulled off my shirt & bra, and laid myself down on top of her. As we kissed our hard nipples got even harder as they rubbed against each other and as our breasts pushed together. I lifted my hips off of her and started to unzip her pants. I reached down and felt her silk panties were getting damp. I pushed them aside and thrust my fingers deep inside her pussy. He let out a moan much louder than the first. She was so wet. I couldn't resist any longer... I had to taste what her boyfriend had been missing out on & give her exactly what she wanted.

I stopped kissing her and pulled off her pants and silk panties. She was getting breathless from anticipation. I fingered her some more then leaned down and gently licked her erect clit. I could feel the warmth from her pussy all over my face, I could smell the sweet smell of her cum, and taste her in my mouth. Her boyfriend doesn't know what he's missing out on! She was moaning louder and louder as I fingered her and licked her pussy. I looked up and her eyes was closed... I figured that would be the perfect time to surprise her with my huge Realistic Cock toy. I her pussy juices from one of my hands to lube up the cock then, without warning, I shoved it deep inside her tight pussy. She screamed with delight & surprise. As I fucked her pussy with the cock she breathed heavier with each thrust. Her pussy was so wet - I could tell she was close to cumming. I fucked her cunt faster and sucked on her clit at the same time.

It wasn't long before her whole body started to shake and I felt a gush of cum dripping from her pussy. I slowed down to a stop and sat up. She lay there looking so exhausted... I thought for sure she had enough. Much to my surprise, she looked at me, smiled, and said; "Now it's my turn to go down on you... and you have so many more toys I want to try!" But we'll save that story for another time ;)