My Step-Sister

Story Info
A horny 22 year old bangs his 18 year old Step-Sister.
1.7k words
3.86
466.2k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was young when my pretty little step-sister walked down the stairs in her little skimpy shorts and tank top asking for a back massage. This was new to me, because I had always been a shut-in and never had girls ask me for anything but the answer to number 6. This was extremely rare and I decided to jump on it with as much enthusiasm as I could.

"Yea Amanda!" I croaked as I nearly jumped off the couch.

"Great," she said, "soccer really has me tensed up."

I looked down at her smooth tan legs and realized for the first time that my step-sister was actually... Well, she was hot!

As she crawled onto the foot of my bed I notice the line on her shorts pointing out her thong. I could only wonder what color it was, and I saw wonder because for God's sake, she was practically family. Now that she turned 18, it was actually legal for this to happen, but it was against all rules I had set up for myself. She looked as if she needed this massage more than ever, because as she laid down she stuck her ass in the air slightly to stretch, this turned me on a little bit but I had to keep my distance. I laid off to the side of her and slowly started rubbing her back, she moaned quietly and purred.

"Oh god, that feels amazing."

"Well thanks, I mean all I do is type at work all day so I guess I should have strong fingers." I chuckled.

I looked at her left arm curled over her head and noticed the goose-bumps. I decided to make my move, I pulled her shorts down slightly to see the neon green thong poke out.

"Hey horn dog, calm it down back there" she laughed as a big smile crossed her face.

I pulled her shorts back up as I had achieved my goal, the sight of that thong was enough to hold me over until what happened next. I heard the basement door open; I quickly jumped off my bed and went over to my closet to make it look like nothing was going on.

"Jacob, Ted and I are going to the store and were taking the little one, so you two behave, and try not to burn the damn house down," my mother blurted as she ran up the stairs.

I didn't know what to think about that, but all I knew was that if I was going to make a further move on my step-sister it had to be within the next hour and a half. As I was turned around Amanda had rolled her shirt up to her shoulders revealing her matching neon green bra.

"This will be more comfortable if that's alright."

"Hell, you could take it off if you don't feel like sitting with it running your shoulders up; also it will give me easier access to your blades."

"You just want me to take my shirt off!" Amanda screamed with laughter.

It was true, I had been waiting for years for this exact moment to happen, but finally it happened. She stood up and rolled her black tank-top off her head. I saw her cleavage clearly for the first time in a long time. Since she filled out much later than all her teenage friends I never got to look at her in that way until she turned 16.

"Better?" she said.

"I've never seen anything better." I nearly yelled.

As I walked back over to the bed and laid my hand on her back she moved uncomfortably, I didn't know the reason for, so I did the smart thing and asked.

"Well, you are all the way over there and I feel like I'm not getting any love from your hands."

"What do you suggest?" I asked with a raging hard-on.

"Well," she thought "Why don't you hop on my butt? Just sit up there, that way you can push down better and stuff."

I had no problem at all hopping on my step-sisters ass, so soft and bubbly, my 7 inch dick just touching the tip of her crack. I was nearly about to burst in my pants but I held it in. I guess she liked this position more because she was moaning like I'd never heard a woman moan in person.

Keep in mind during this story I was 22, but like I said I was a bit of a shut-in. It was very difficult to get laid when you were too busy going on raids and rebuilding computers daily.

Amanda was shaking her ass all over my dick as my hands were digging into her shoulders. Her skimpy black Nike shorts were grasping my dick like my own hand. I didn't know exactly what to do so I readjusted.

"What are you doing back there?" Amanda questioned.

"Just... readjusting Amanda, what do you expect me to do, just let it sit there?"

With that Amanda did something I never thought she would do, she reached back and touched my crotch. With her touch my cock blew out quite a bit of pre cum all over my boxers.

"Sorry," she said. "I was just curious."

"What in the hell are you sorry for? You just made this the most eventful part of my day." I croaked, still recovering from my spurt.

"Anyway," she said "Let's get back to the massage." She said.

At that I followed her bra line to the front of her body, barely touching it to make sure that she didn't feel it, or at least didn't notice. That is until I shifted in my pants making my cock push very hard up against her crack.

"Was that your finger or your thing?" She asked.

"That... Erm... Was my finger Amanda sorry, I just really love your shorts."

"Well take them off, if you love em' so much."

"You... You mean it?"

"Why the hell would I lie about something like that?"

With that comment I pulled the shorts off faster than I came earlier, I took a quick whiff of them than ran my hands up her legs until I reached her ass, she stirred a little bit then, without hesitation I gripped both of her ass cheeks and shook a little.

"Mmm..." Amanda moaned

I kept my hands there massaging for a couple seconds then continued up to her back, making sure to stuff my face up against her ass and give it a couple kisses. She motioned me to go to the front of her body and massage from the top down. Or at least that's what I thought it meant, apparently she just wanted easier access to my cock because as soon as it was within reach her hand was down my shorts stroking it. I took no time pulling both my shorts and boxers off revealing my 7 inch dick. Her mouth soon engulfed almost 5 inches off it, without gagging. I am proud that my step-sister could suck that much of a dick in one gulp.

"Mmm... *cough*" Amanda choked as she took the rest of my cock. I loved the sound of her choking and refused to let it pass by, I shoved my cock as far as I could in her mouth as I fumbled with her bra. The neon green bra gave way revealing her flawless, non-tan-lined skin. I continued face fucking my step-sister and made her gag as much as I could before she begged for me to switch holes. I moved down the edge of my twin size bed, rubbing her body as I went. I made sure that I did most of the work, but asked her to roll over to I could have full access to her C-cup breasts. They felt incredible, but not as good as her mouth around my cock, I decided to beg her for one more pump.

"Fine just another minute, but then you are going where I want." Amanda said.

I happily agreed, I would do anything for her at this point, but I guess fucking her was what she wanted. After another minute of the greatest feeling in the world I moved down and licked her sun-kissed body. Her like pink nipples standing at attention, I engulfed nearly all of her tit in my mouth and began sucking like a baby.

"Ohh, Jake! That feels incredible! Why didn't you offer me a massage earlier?!" With that comment her pelvis thrust into my body, I could tell she just came all over my chest.

"You like that? Jesus so much cum! Mind if I lick it all up?" I whispered with a grin.

After that I moved down and shoved my tongue in her pussy like I knew what I was doing, I guess I was decent because her hips were rocking back and forth shaking her freshly shaved skin against my nose and mouth. That was enough for my cock because I spurted a little more pre-cum out. I needed her pussy more than anything right now. I stood up and almost fell over, I was so excited.

"Well hello there!" Amanda squeaked with laughter."

I slowly stuck my head into her pussy, and she squealed with pleasure.

"Oh my god!" we yelled in harmony.

"Deeper! Deeper!" she yelled. I thought the windows in my room were going to shatter. The amount of cum I had building up could fucking shatter a window.

I pulled out of her pussy on accident and shoved my dick into her ass. Her hips rocked and some of her cum hit her tits. I gladly licked up what I could but could only do so much. I came in her ass and glazed her hole with my cum. After a couple more minutes of pumping her ass I gasped for air.

"Oh my god babe, that was incredible. Amanda I have to give you a couple more massages this year before I move out!"

Amanda looked up at me and smiled, I had another load of cum coming so I decided to use it, I walked up to her face and jacked off, she helped a little but I came in seconds, the second load was more than the first and it landed all over her. Her blonde hair ruffled and her legs crossed she bounded up the stairs.

"For sure Jake, I feel so much better." She blew me a kiss and got up the rest of the stairs.

I hate that my first fuck was almost family, but she was extremely hot!