Summer's Secrets

Info
Amber gets her secret affair off her chest.
1.8k words
4.05
191.7k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



A special thanks to BigTexan for editing and advice on this story.

Tears streaked down Amber's cheeks as she subconsciously loaded the dishwasher just like she did everyday. She was so unhappy in her humdrum life these days, wanting to break free, wanting to find the Amber she used to be. The plate she had been holding slipped through her fingers and crashed onto the row of pre-rinsed dishes sitting in the rack. It shattered, sending pieces of jagged glass skidding across the floor. Fifteen years of the anger, loneliness and of feeling useless surfaced like an ominous storm cloud. Looking at the shards of plate strewn across the floor Amber slammed the door closed, squared her shoulders, wiped away the tears and vowed aloud to find herself...today.
Amber started by blowing off all of the everyday chores she'd come to detest so much. No laundry was going to be done, no cleaning, cooking, picking up after other people. She wasn't going to run anyone’s errands today, she was going to find herself and she was going to start at the mall.

She walked around the shops, looking for nothing in particular but yet something that would say who she was. She'd covered just about the entire mall from one end to the other, buying new clothes that weren't exactly what she was accustomed to being seen in. She had her hair done, a totally new look for her. Then she saw it. There sitting in the middle of a display window she saw what would bring the lost Amber to life. It wasn’t much, not expensive, not a priceless treasure to most. But to her the leather, gold inlay trimmed, writing set was what she'd been looking for. As soon as she spotted it she remembered how she used to love to write; loved to get lost in worlds all her own as she spun tales of love and lust, romance and fairytales. She'd spend days at a time writing stories and living through the characters she created. Yes, this was it, what she had been missing in her life. She quickly walked into the shop and, not giving concern over the price, purchased the writing set. She didn’t even wait for the clerk to put it in a bag, she couldn't wait to get it home and to get started writing, living, if only vicariously through her pen.

On the drive home she already had a ton of ideas for stories she'd write and once she was in the house she practically ran to the study. She cleared the desk with one fell swoop of her arm, sending everything crashing to the floor. She laid her new leather bound book down and sat in the chair. Her hands traced the gold etching and ran across the smooth, cool leather. She inhaled deeply taking in the pungent smell. She untied the silky ribbons that were holding the covers together, letting them slide lazily between her fingers. The tight hide made a crackling sound as she pulled the front open. She was so excited. She was really going to write again, the thought of her first story was actually arousing her as she sat fondling the pages.

Quickly she pushed her chair back and got on her hands and knees on the floor beside the desk, searching through the array of papers and other things that she had hastily flung, looking for her favorite felt tip pen. She scattered the items across the floor until finally she rose up clutching the pen in her sweaty hand.

Settling back into her chair her mind took over her body and as if she was watching herself from above she started to put words on the paper.


Summer's Secret
Summer and Ben had been having problems in their marriage. Not all of them were Ben's fault she admitted. Summer had secrets, secrets she had been keeping for almost two years now. They were eating at her day and night. She wasn't sleeping or eating right. She wanted to tell Ben but she was afraid of what would happen if she did. And could she live with it and herself if she told him. Theirs wasn't the only lives that would be destroyed by her secrets, so many innocent people stood to be hurt.

As she lay in bed beside her husband nursing her precious six-month-old baby boy, her mind kept wandering. She thought of the happy times she had spent with his father. The one memory that came to mind most clearly was the night she had conceived. They were in lust for each other. She could recall every detail from that night.

Summer had gotten the call to meet him at the hotel out by the airport. When she arrived he had met her at the door, pulling her in quickly and crushing her to him as he pushed the door closed behind her. He kissed her deeply, brushing her hair from her face as his tongue probed her mouth. His hands roamed her body, pulling her clothes off as his hunger for her took control. His mouth moved from hers, down her neck, nibbling and biting lightly at the sensitive skin. Her clothes were falling to her feet in a heap one piece after the other. His hands were hot against her bare skin, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. Sliding them down to her hips he pulled her closer yet, grinding his throbbing sex against her. His lips moved lower to her pert nipples, feasting on her creamy flesh like a starved animal. He took first one nipple between his teeth and pulled gently then the other.

Her hands found his hair, gliding through it, pulling it gently as he ravished her breasts. Summer tugged at his shirt sliding it up over his head and letting it fall to the floor in a puddle with her discarded clothes. Moving down to the button on his jeans she opened it with ease. The zipper slid down with a hiss, barely heard over their gasp of lust.

She leaned back against the door, moaning, as he slid his jeans down and stepped out of them. He moved closer to her and she inhaled the scent of his cologne deeply, encircling his neck with her arms. In one fluent motion he picked her up, cradling her against him, kissing her passionately as he carried her to the bed. Gently he laid her down and covered her body with his, resting on his elbows as he gazed into her eyes. They didn't need to speak to each other to know what the other was feeling, what they wanted, they knew each other well.

He kissed her forehead, eyelids and the tip of her nose as he moved to her full lips. His mouth claimed hers, probing the warm depths as their tongues dueled in the wet cavern. Slowly he slid to the side, letting his hand glide down over her silky flesh to her hot mound. Her hips raised to meet his touch as his fingers softly parted her moist lips. Finding her swollen bud he rubbed it lightly, coaxing it from its hood. She moaned softly, purring as he touched her like only he could. Her body yearned for his and silently begged him to take her.

He slowly moved down her stomach leaving a wet trail of kisses to meet his busy fingers. Slowly he slid a finger into her as his mouth closed over her throbbing button, sucking it between his lips and rolling it with his eager tongue. Her hips began to rock back and forth in rhythm with his ministrations. She was moaning and calling his name as her first orgasm pulsed through her body. Bucking wildly as he continued to finger her clutching tunnel and lap at her flowing juices as the climax subsided. Her legs quivered and shook as she started to relax; he pulled his fingers from her and sucked them into his mouth, licking them clean of her sweet nectar.

Gently he moved to cover her with his body, grasping his rigid cock in one hand and guiding it to the opening of her slick pussy. He rubbed it up and down her wet lips before pushing slowly into her hungry pussy. She pulled his head to her, kissing him lustfully. She could taste her still wet juices on his tongue and lips. They both groaned as he plunged his length into her. She loved the way he felt inside of her, stretching her and filling her so completely. She dragged her fingernails down his back as he pumped in and out of her. Faster and harder he sank his throbbing cock into her. She knew the things that he liked her to do; tightening her velvety walls around his pulsating cock while she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him deeper was his favorite. His cock jumped and twitched as she did this. Breaking their kiss a deep guttural moan rushed past his lips and he emptied his load deep inside of her hot, wet pussy.

They had always been so careful about using protection. But this night the lust and hunger consuming them made them throw caution to the wind. She had conceived their child that night out of the love they had for each other.

Now, after 15 months, she knew what she needed to do. She knew that he would be hurt and angry when she told him about the affair she’d been having for the past two years. It would hurt him even more when she told him that it has been with his brother. And it was going to kill him when she told him that her son wasn’t his. She knew that her sister-in-law would be furious and she feared that Doug, her brother-in-law, would turn away as well when he found out that he was the father and she had kept it from him. Most of all she knew that her son would never have the happy life she had hoped for him. consequences be damned she had to do it, it had to come out, she couldn't take keeping the secrets any longer.

As soon as her son had finished nursing she laid him in his crib and turned to her husband with tear filled eyes.


Amber dropped the pen on the desk, sat back in her chair and stared at the pages she had finished. Mentally exhausted yet so very satisfied, she had finally done something for herself, something all her own and it felt so wonderful. It brought some comfort to her also to have through her story gotten her secret off her chest after so many years. As she shifted in her chair she felt the wet spot that had formed between her legs. She had orgasmed as she wrote the story, recalling the times she had made love to Doug. She sat back, laughing heartily at the thought of how much she had missed these times, these times of being lost in her stories and being able to orgasm while writing. She was happy again and she still had so many pages to fill in her new book. So many tales to tell and so many orgasms yet to be had.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Wicked-N-Erotic
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Bridget69Bridget69about 18 years ago
Sensual Summer.

It's true that writing offers an escape and also serves as great therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
english teacher

Thanks,your reading is best for me to learning English.I ll resite all the articles. Wouldn't it be fine that you are fucking me while teaching me english.Cum with me,my hard cock is yours .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good story

needs more sex in it but i thought that it was a good story

Share this

Similar Stories

Sissification - How to Get Started A 'How To' guide to start living as a sissy.in How To
I Need to Suck a Man's Cock Desire for a delicious cock.in First Time
Daddy's Gift Pt. 01 Daddy brought me a present. I'm so eager to try it out.in Audio
Neighbor Terri The neighbor's girlfriend decides to use him.in Fetish
Confession Pt. 01 Cum fetish.in Fetish
More Stories