Lust, Like True Love Never Grows Old

Story Info
An elderly couple's unexpected adventure at a B&B.
2.8k words
23.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Rachael and I met over forty years ago. She was seventeen and I was twenty-nine. At the time I am sure all my friends thought I was robbing the cradle,and perhaps I was, but the relationship lasted through all the ups and downs of married life and has grown much stronger over the years.

I have always had a very strong interest in sex, and although Rachael remains the most sexual women I have ever known, I had several illicit affairs both before and after we were married, one lasting nearly ten years, some of which she was aware of and some not. Due to my encouragement she has had a few or her own. I am one of those men, for whatever reason, whose greatest desires is to watch her have sex with other men.

While Rachael was, and still is very conservative and tends to be shy, during our years together, starting early in our relationship I successfully encouraged her to, on occasion, dress sexier than was her normal very conservative style, and I spent a ton of money purchasing revealing items of clothing for her which she usually, but somewhat reluctantly agreed to wear.

At my persistent urging, over the years we have met other couples and gone to swinger's clubs with occasional success, in that I had the pleasure of watching her with other men while I had sex with their wives or girlfriends. For a period of two or three years we even formed a threesome with a male friend of ours. While the other man and I did not engage in any male/male activity, the three of us did everything imaginable including bondage, exhibitionism, double oral and vaginal penetration. Rachael became our total and happily willing sex toy. These were some of the best years of our lives.

I am now 74 years old and Rachael is in her early sixties. As one might imagine, I no longer have the sex drive of my youth and our sex lives for the last twenty years or so has been rather calm with no extracurricular activities whatsoever.

With daily exercise and watching her diet Rachael could easily pass for an attractive forty year old and I still have a full head of hair and am in fairly good shape for my age. I still find her sexually attractive, and while not as frequent as in earlier years we still share an active sex life. I still have my fantasies, but they are just that fantasies.

Several weeks ago we took a much anticipated long weekend trip, staying at a cozy bed and breakfast in northern New England. One of the reason we picked this particular place was that it featured a hot tub. After the long drive we were really looking forward to a quiet dinner and a long relaxing soak it the tub.

We were met at the desk by the owner, a good looking man in his mid to late fifties. He introduced him self as Don and was very warm and friendly as he showed us around the place. We ask him to recommend a place to have dinner and suggested a nearby restaurant within walking distance where we had dinner and a nice bottle of wine After dinner we picked up another bottle of wine to take back to the bed and breakfast to share while relaxing in the hot tub. .

When we got back we were surprised to find the door locked. After ringing the door bell and knocking several times Don finally came to the door and let us in, apologizing for the inconvenience. He explained that, as we were the only guests he had forgotten to leave the door unlocked. We asked him if it was too late to use the hot tub and he said that he would go and get it ready while we changed. I tried to talk Rachael into going naked but, as I expected, she declined. Instead she put on a very conservative one piece bathing suit, but it still could not conceal her ripe, but well toned body.

The hot tub was located in a small secluded lattice covered alcove just behind the house and quite lovely. Don had been thoughtful enough to place three or four scented candles in various locations around the tub, and soft, sensual jazz came from two outdoor speakers located somewhere out of sight, creating the perfect romantic setting.

We slowly lowered ourselves into the heated water and began to relax when Don appeared and asked if we needed anything. I told him that we had left a bottle of wine in our room which I would go get if he would be kind enough to bring us a couple of wine glasses. He said that he would be happy to get both the glasses and a bottle of wine, which he explained was on the house so that neither of us would have to get out of the tub.

Ever hopeful I responded, "In that case Don, if the wine is on the house, perhaps you would like to bring three glasses and join us?"

Turning to Rachael he asked, "Are you sure you two wouldn't rather be alone?"

Smiling warmly Rachael responded, "No, feel free to join us. We would enjoy the company."

As soon as Don was out of sight Rachael turned to me and smiled. "I know just what you are thinking Bill and forget it!"

"I was just trying to be friendly. He seems like a really nice guy." I replied. to which she readily agreed.

When Don returned he was wearing trunks and carrying a silver tray with an open bottle of wine, not the one we purchased, and three elegant crystal wine glasses. It was clear from his lean sinewy body that he worked out a lot. We learned that he ran marathons as a hobby.

He sat the tray down on a small bench near the tub and poured three generous glasses, handing one to Rachael, and then to me, he slowly lowered himself into the steaming water before reaching for his.

The wine was some of the best I've ever tasted and he explained that he and his wife had discovered it while visiting France years ago and had ordered it ever since for the inn. After his wife died two years ago he kept up the practice.

The conversation flowed easily as the wine and warm water slowly took effect. I became clear as time wore on that he was quite charmed by Rachael and directed more an more of his conversation toward her. Rachael, in turn was obviously flattered by his attention.

At one point Rachael excused herself to go to the bathroom and I noticed that his eyes were glued to her shapely body as she exited the tub.

"Bill, you are a very lucky man to have such an intelligent, charming, and if you don't mind me saying, beautiful wife. I envy you."

Jumping on his obvious interest I quickly responded, "I couldn't agree with you more Don, except you left out sexy."

"Well I didn't want to be rude or offend you, but yes, I think Rachael is very sexy!"

Pushing the discussion as far as I dared, "I have never met anyone like her. She absolutely loves sex. especially going down on a man. Giving head is her specialty. She is unbelievably talented and will do anything to please a man."

That is when Don revealed that while he loved his wife deeply and has not been interested in other women since her death, his only complaint was that she was a bit of a prude and hated the idea of oral sex of any kind, in fact she had never once gone down on him. I immediately sympathized with him and the wheels began to churn in my head as I noticed his shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"Don, I don't know about you, but my swimsuit is very uncomfortable. Do you mind if I remove it?"

"Go ahead, In fact if you think it would be alright with Rachael I will take mine off too. I hate wearing one in the hot tub. I used to tell my wife that the lint from the suits clogged up the filters but she never bought it."

When Rachael returned she noticed our trunks laying by the tub, and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, what have I missed while I was gone?" Rachael asked.

I told her that as Don and I had removed our trunks, in fairness to our host she should do the same, to which Don quickly, and enthusiastically agreed. Before entering the tub she slowly wriggled out her swimsuit and gracefully slipped into the water next to me and took a seat while Don watched closely, his eyes fixed on her lovely breasts which were lifted by the water, making her erect nipples clearly visible.

"Don has just been telling me that, while he loved his wife, she was a bit of a prude and wouldn't perform oral sex and that he has never had a blow job. I know you will be upset with me for telling him, but I told him what a great cocksucker you are and how much you love sucking a man off. I'm sorry now that I did because now he probably has a painful erection just thinking about it."

"Don't be silly, I'm not angry, but I'm sure Don doesn't find an old lady like me attractive."

Don didn't miss a beat, "I don't mean to embarrass you Rachael, but as I told Bill, he is the luckiest man in the world to have a wife that is so charming, intelligent, and so beautiful...and yes, I have an erection."

Rachael looked at him in mock disbelief, laughed and said, "That's very nice of you Don, but I'm not sure I believe you."

"Prove it to her, stand up and show it to her Don!" I chided, not really expecting him to do anything.

Don slowly raised up out of the water revealing six or seven inches of rock hard flesh as Rachael let out an audible gasp. The air was thick with sexual tension as I leaned back waiting to see what would happen next.

Rachael spoke first "You have such a beautiful penis Don. You tell me that your wife never once took you into her mouth and sucked it until you came?"

Legs shaking almost uncontrollably now, Don gasped, "God no Rachael, I masturbate almost every night dreaming about it, the idea of actually cuming in a woman's mouth drives me crazy!"

Glancing at me and reading my mind, Rachael slowly leaned forward and looked up at Don and said, "It would be an honor if you would let me be the first." as she reached out and took his cock it in her hands and slowly admired it.

Don's lean hips moved forward on trembling legs as she took the head of his cock between her lips. No sooner than she had taken the large purple head all the way into her mouth, he let out a loud groan and began to cum uncontrollably, emptying what seemed like a quart of his hot sticky sperm into her waiting mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, but not fast enough as it flowed out of the corners of her lips and down onto her naked breasts. Shouting out his joy, Don fell heavily back into the water breathing hard as he did.

When he caught his breath she said, "Oh my God Rachael! I'm sorry I came so fast but that was fantastic! Are you ok?"

"I'm fine Don, but you are right, it was much too quick. I think we had better all go up to our room where I can do it properly if the is ok with Bill." Rachael replied.

We quickly gathered up our things and moved up to our room, which was decorated like many bed and breakfast rooms in an early American style with a big four poster bed. I went in the room first, followed by Rachael, then Don. As soon as the door closed Rachael turned to Don and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, forcing her tongue deep into his mouth.

Breaking their kiss briefly Rachael turned to me, "Bill, why don't you go and sit on that chair and watch while I take care of Don properly."

Pushing him back on the bed Rachael knelt down and lowered her open mouth to Don's already hard cock. This time she didn't indulge in any preliminaries, but instead forced her open mouth all the way down on him until her nose was in his pubic hair and his cock buried deep in her throat. As she began to bob her head up and down she reached up to cradle his balls in one hand. She left his cock momentarily only to wet the index finger of her other hand and began pushing it into his ass as she resumed her enthusiastic attack on his cock. It took longer for Don to cum this time, but not much. I was mesmerized by the motion of her throat muscles as she swallowed and jacked my cock faster and faster. This time Rachael was successful in swallowing all of it.

Wiping her lips with the back of her hand she sat back and said, "Well Don, what do you think?"

"I think I must be dreaming!" he responded. "Are you sure you two are OK with this?"

Rachael responded quickly, "I'm fine, but looking at Bill over there playing with himself, I think he is in need of some attention." whereupon she got off the bed and came over to where I was sitting, leaned over and kissed me deeply leaving the taste of Don's cum in my mouth, then knelt down and took me into her warm, wet mouth.

Even with what I had just witnessed, at my age it takes longer to reach a climax. So while she worked on me, Don got off the bed and knelt beside her, watching her actions closely. As he did, I could not help but notice that miraculously his cock began to harden again. I tapped her lightly on the shoulder and she stopped and looked up.

"Honey, Don is hard again and I think Don would like to fuck you. Would you mind?"

Turning to him she smiled and said, "Don, I would love to have that beautiful penis inside me if you are up to it."

With that Don quickly moved behind her and entered her easily. The three of us quickly slid into a very agreeable rhythm, pushing Rachael back and forth on our cocks. It wasn't long before the three of us were grunting and groaning in unison. It seemed to go on for a very long time, Don holding on to her hips and fucking her forcefully from behind while I held her head in both hands and shoved my cock down her throat repeatedly as hard as I could. It was impossible to tell from a room filled with "Oooohhs and Ahaaas who came first but finally it was clear that we were all completely sated and slowly fell apart.

Don slowly got up, gathered his things and quietly left the room as Rachael and I climbed into bed and fell into a deep sleep.

We slept late the next morning and woke to a beautiful day and renewed vigor. When we went down to breakfast Don had clearly outdone himself in preparing a feast for us. While we chatted amicably, none of us spoke of the previous evening's activity. Don quietly brought dish after dish to our table, each more sumptuous than the last. When we had finished Don cleared the table then came to join us. Pulling up chair he told us that he would like us to stay another night, but we explained that, while we would love to, we had to get back home as we had a lot of things we needed to do.

We went to our room to pack our things and came back down to check out and asked Don for our bill. He smiled broadly and said that our stay was on the house and he could not thank us enough for coming.

Rachael turned to him and said, "I believe it is customary to leave a tip. It is the least we can do to show our appreciation fora wonderful stay."

With that she dropped to her knees right there in the lobby, pulled down his zipper and reached in and worked his cock free and drew it into her mouth. I smiled broadly as I watched her bring him to another shuddering climax, then standing gave him a big open mouth kiss. Don and I shook hands, promising to stay in touch, and we carried our bags out to the car and drove away smiling.

Over the centuries many people have searched for the fountain of youth. We found ours one evening in a New England Bed and Breakfast.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
maxwellqmaxwellqabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Very erotic and well told story. Sharing and watching my wife with another man is a favorite fantasy of mine. She enjoys imagining it also. It is only a fantasy for us, but it definitely spices up our love life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a delightful story.

Re-reading it again, I'm now in my 74th year myself, with a wife who's much younger. However, I'm the one still interested in sex. I haven't had a blow job in several years, or any other type of sex for that matter except at my own hand, but I can hardly imagine the pleasure the innkeeper must have felt at receiving his first head at his age.

How fortunate he ran into you and your giving and adventurous lady.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Read!

I have just been fantasizing about something like this. Due to health problems, I don't stay hard for very long, and I have been fantasizing about sharing my wife with someone who is younger and bigger than me. This hit the spot, now I have an idea of what could be possible.

ScarloochieScarloochieover 10 years ago
Great Mature / Loving Wives Story

A great read and story line of a couple still enjoying sex !!! Keep on writing and don't worry about the negative "Anonymous" comments. I'll never understand why they waste time on subject matter they believe to be repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Senior Sex

As with this elderly couple, my wife and I are in the same age bracket. After a bout with prostate cancer, I no longer am able to get an erection, and we use toys to satisfy my wife. I have suggested that we bring another man, preferably a much younger man, into our sex sessions. She has not yet accepted my invitation. I would love watching another hard cock pumping in and out of her , then shooting loads of cum into her mature pussy.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Ride Her Bareback A shy wife is persuaded to take a lover.in Loving Wives
Sharing Megan My wife plays along with my fantasy.in Loving Wives
The Wedding Reception Married man encourages his wife to dance with a stranger.in Loving Wives
Sandie's First Swing An unexpected way to spend a last night on holiday.in Loving Wives
More Stories