Teasing GrandPa

Story Info
Kimmie loves to tease her GrandPa.
4.9k words
4.51
250.9k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmie just loved college. She loved her little car and her room in the dorm and the freedom to come and go as she pleased, but she especially liked that fact that she could spend as much time as she liked with her grandpa. He was a professor at the same college. In fact, that was the reason she had insisted on this particular college. She wanted to be able to visit her grandpa a lot.

"Hey! There's my baby girl!", he would always yell when she came through the door.

That was one of the things she liked. She never had to knock at GrandPa's door. He told her she was always at home in his house and he had no secrets from her. She had no more need to knock on his door than if she were at home with her parents.

That was one of the good parts. The other one was that GrandPa absolutely didn't care what she did or make any effort to change what he felt like doing when she was around. At first, she had been shocked, then he taught her that he was simply showing her what true freedom of expression was all about. If she did something he didn't like, she could leave or ask him to stop. It was up to her. He would do the same, but she should try her best to simply accept him as he was and he would accept whatever she did.

Kimmie became accustomed to hanging out with the old man and gradually became so comfortable with him that she relaxed many of her old hang-ups. GrandPa hated clothes and didn't wear any more than he had to. When the weather was warm, he usually only wore an old pair of shorts around the house. Kimmie was pretty sure she saw the head of his big dick sticking out the leg of his shorts several times.

Kimmie was accustomed to being properly dressed all the time and it took a great effort for her to become accustomed to his way of life, but when she did, it felt great!

She didn't know why she bothered with a dorm room. She spent most of her nights with GrandPa. Maybe it was because she knew her mother would have a hissy if she knew Kimmie was spending so much time over here.

"GrandPa. I love you."

"Love you, too, Kimmie. You're my sweet pet."

"I mean I love the way you treat me. You don't order me around or treat me like I don't know what I'm doing or like I'm a little child."

"Well, you're not a child, baby."

They had a good laugh over that one.

"Also, I can tell that you look at me the way a man looks at a woman, but you never make me feel unsafe around you at all. I feel like I could do anything around you and you wouldn't do anything to hurt me."

"That's absolutely right, Punkin. Now, hadn't you better get ready for class? That's the one thing I insist on around here. If you don't keep your grades up, I'll have to spank your cute little ass and I don't know how much control I could have under those circumstances."

"You mean you might get so horny rubbing my tender little ass you might have to fuck me?", she teased.

"Go on! Get out of here while I still have myself under control." He gave a playful swipe at her ass as she went by.

Kimmie smiled to herself as she drove to class. It was such a kick to be able to talk dirty with her grandpa. She could just imagine her mother's reaction if she had heard what Kimmie had just said to her grandpa. It made her giggle wickedly. It also made her a little damp between her legs. This started her thinking about some things she could do to make life more interesting for both of them.

When Frank drove up from his golf match, he was delighted to see Kimmie's little red car in the driveway. It was so nice, having her around. She was his favorite granddaughter and had grown into a beautiful woman. Now that she was old enough, he allowed his imagination to run wild. What was it she had said that morning? Something about rubbing her tender ass and fucking her. Oh, would he like to! The thoughts of her sitting on his big fat prick made it get bigger and fatter. He hoped she wouldn't notice it as he went inside.

He called out, but there was no answer. Maybe she was in her room, studying. After stowing his golf gear, Frank padded along the carpeted hallway to Kimmie's room to see if she was there. As he approached the door, he could see that it was open an inch or so. He raised his knuckles to knock before entering, then caught a glimpse of brown leg hanging off the edge of the bed.

Was she sleeping? If so, he didn't want to disturb her. It seemed natural to just nudge the door a little wider and see what the story was. He was glad that he hadn't knocked. She did appear to be taking a nap. She had one foot on the floor and was lying across the bed, fully clothed--sort of. His first reaction was to close the door and let her sleep, but something in the back of his brain told him she wasn't sleeping.

Looking again, Frank saw that although her eyes were closed, Kimmie wasn't asleep. Her shorts were unzipped and one hand was deep inside them. Her other hand was under her crop top, pinching her nipple. "Oh, GranPa, don't spank me. I'll be good", escaped from her lips in a sigh.

Frank's partial erection jumped instantly to full warfare status. His granddaughter was not only masturbating, she appeared to be fantasizing about him while she did it. It was almost too much for his heart.

He was powerless to move and nearly unaware that he was unlimbering his huge prick. He managed to back away from the door sufficiently to prevent being seen if Kimmie opened her eyes and joined his granddaughter in a mutual masturbation session.

Kimmie's moans and groans almost made him get his gun immediately, but he forced himself to wait. This was too good to pass up. His dick was swollen more than it had been for a long time. He knew that when he went, it would drain him--sexually and emotionally. His feelings for his granddaughter were very deep. They were the only thing preventing him from rushing into the room and burying himself deep within her young body. Maybe he couldn't actually fuck her, but he could sure as hell get his rocks off in a grand manner by watching her.

Kimmie was getting more aroused now and beginning to raise her ass off the bed against her straining fingers. She now had both hands in her shorts and was wiggling them down her ass to give her more room to push her fingers into her steamy crotch.

Her gasps brought Frank to the edge. Her squeal of pleasure when her orgasm shook her body was enough to make him join her. He plastered her door with jism.

Kimmie's eyes were locked onto the small monitor that she had bought when she ordered the wireless camera. While Frank was out playing golf, she had installed it at the end of the hallway, giving her a clear view of everything that went on there. The monitor was hidden from the doorway so he would not be able to see it.

She smiled with satisfaction as she watched her grandpa cum. She knew it was all for her. It felt good to have the satisfaction that she had been able to make him jerk off. "How is he going to explain the cum on the door?", she wondered, then watched as he padded off down the hall to his own room, his spent dick dangling between his knees. Perhaps he found no need to explain.

Kimmie wiped her finger through the trail of his cum on the door and tasted it. Hmm. Not bad. She wondered what it would be like to suck it all as it thundered out the end of his dick.

Neither of them mentioned what had happened. When Kimmie went down to the kitchen, Frank was puttering around, getting ready to cook something.

"What's for supper, Gramps?"

(You, my pretty sweet), he thought. "Oh, I thought I would make some of my herb chicken. You like chicken, don't you?"

"Only the breasts", she answered, thinking how sensitive hers were at the moment.

"Yeah. Me too", thinking the same thing.

"Would you mind opening the wine? It's in the fridge. It seems a shame to enjoy herb chicken without a nice white wine to wash it down with."

"Can I have some, too?"

"Only if you promise not to tell your mother."

"There are a lot of things I don't tell my mother."

"There are a lot of things I don't tell her, too. You will like my herb chicken. I never cook it the same way twice. I just start with butter in a pot and add whatever herbs and spices I grab. Just a splash of the white wine. Don't want to waste good wine on the pot. When the breasts are brown, we'll let them steam a little while I stir fry some vegetables to go along with them."

"I don't like vegetables."

"Fine."

"Don't you care what I do, GranPa?"

"Sure, I care. I care about everything that affects you. Everything you do affects me, but that doesn't mean that I feel compelled to force you to do anything you don't want to do. I happen to love the taste of vegetables. If you don't. I'll just cook less, but you're really missing a treat the way I cook them. Tell you what. I'll throw in just a spoonful more for you to try if you like. By the way. That's a very sexy outfit you're wearing. Did you wear that to class?"

"No, I wore a skirt and blouse."

"Do you have a date?"

"Nope. Just hanging out with you. You think I look sexy?"

"No doubt about it, my love. Have a seat. The chicken is done and so are the vegetables. Why don't you pour the wine while I serve our plates?"

"Ok. Umm. This chicken is delicious! Where did you learn to cook, GranPa?"

"I've been living by myself a long time, Kimmie. I had to learn, in self defense. For years I ate in restaurants, but the selections are so limited and the portions are fixed size. I usually wound up going home hungry or stuffed and had a hard time getting the right balance of food. Now that I cook for myself, I can control things better."

"Well, you can cook for me any time. I'm even going to try your vegetables. Can I have another glass of wine?"

"Ok, one more, but we can't have you getting drunk and losing your inhibitions, can we?"

"Ooooh. I like the sound of that. 'Losing my inhibitions'. What a neat phrase.

"I lost mine so long ago I've quit looking for them. If you're finished, why don't you pick out a video and I'll join you as soon as the capucinno is ready."

"Capucinno! I love it. With real cream on top?"

"Heavy cream."

"Made with liquor?"

"A little."

"Oh, GranPa. Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Now why would such a thought enter your sweet little head? You go ahead and get the TV set up. I'll be there in a sec."

Kimmie bounced out of the room. She really enjoyed teasing her grandpa.

Frank reached to the back of the cupboard and got the little bottle of brown liquid. One small drop in her cup should be enough. He hummed to himself as he took the tray into the family room where his sexy granddaughter lounged, waiting for him.

Her eyes were already bright and her cheeks were flushed. If he had come in without warning, he would have seen her hands under her crop top again, twisting and pulling on her sensitive nipples.

"What movie did you pick out for us, Puddin?"

"It's one I've been wanting to see, with Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise."

"Eyes Wide Shut?"

"That's it. Have you seen it?"

"Sure have. It's a bit racy to watch with your granddaughter. Sure you won't be embarrassed?"

"We can always turn it off or I can close my eyes, can't I?"

"Sure, baby. Too bad most people can't see things that way. It would put a lot of censors out of business. Here's your capucinno. Don't let it get cold."

"Ummm! What did you put in it?"

"It's my secret recipe. Like it?"

"Sure do. Can I snuggle up beside you on the couch while we watch the movie?"

"Grab your cup and hold on. Here it comes."

Kimmie snuggled very close to her GranPa. She liked the feel of his big thick chest and massive arms. They made her feel safe and secure. She also liked the knowledge that whatever happened, he would take care of her and make sure she wasn't hurt. She took another sip of the capucinno, wondering again what that elusive flavor was. It seemed to send a bolt of fire directly to her pussy, which was still burning from the memory of their mutual masturbation session. Her hand drifted down to rub the itch, just slightly.

The movie opened with Nicole getting dressed. Frank loved this movie. The thought of watching it with his granddaughter during some of the scenes coming up were enough to make his prick thicken.

"Before we get too settled, honey, let me go get into my robe. I usually watch my videos in my robe. It's so much more comfortable than my street clothes."

"Makes it easier to grab your cock, too. Ooops, did I say that out loud?", followed by a tipsy giggle. "Better behave yourself, you naughty girl."

Frank smiled from across the room. It promised to be a great evening. When he returned, Kimmie had slipped down on the couch and appeared to be asleep.

He resumed his position beside his granddaughter and reached to pull her up beside him again. "Wake up, sleepyhead. You're going to miss the movie."

"Sorry, Gramps. I kind of drifted off. Did I miss much? Mind if I put my arm around you like I used to do?"

"That would be nice, dear." Actually, it was a lot more than nice. When Kimmie lifted her arm to put it around her GranPa, it also lifted her crop top above her nipple. It popped out and rubbed across the hairs on his arm.

"Ummm", murmured Kimmie.

"Ahh", sighed her GranPa.

Nicole was naked on screen, which was normally enough to get him hard. Nicole naked on the screen and Kimmie half naked against his arm was more than enough. His prick was a rigid bar of iron.

One of Kimmie's hands landed on his thigh where his prick would have been if it hadn't been standing. Her eyes were closed again and she was breathing evenly.

Frank took a huge chance and slowly opened his robe, allowing his massive prong to stand proudly, inches from his granddaughter's hand. He made no move to cause contact with her hand, instead relishing the thought that he could. Clear drops began forming at the tip and rolling down the swollen flanks of his steed.

Tom had now entered the estate where the secret ceremony was being performed with the nude women. Frank loved this scene. He frequently masturbated to it and had the scene bookmarked on his DVD player so he could go directly to it and play it over and over as he stroked himself.

Kimmie gave every indication of being asleep, but her hand seemed to be inching closer and closer to his, which was slowly stroking. He couldn't wait longer. Trying not to rouse her, he took his granddaughter's hand and put it against his balls, then resumed his slow stroking while watching the naked women prance around.

Kimmie moaned in her sleep and her fingers moved as if trying to find her way in the dark. Frank's stroking speed increased. He found the bookmark where Nicole is telling Tom about fantasizing being fucked by another man. This was his favorite. He liked the way she told the story. He especially liked it with Kimmie's fingers fondling his balls.

It was more than he could delay any longer. The cum flowed from his dick in a river, rather than spurting. It flowed over his hand and down over Kimmie's smaller hand, coating them both with sweet, sticky cum.

"Time for bed, Honey." He picked her up and carried her light body down the hall to her bedroom. He pondered whether to undress her and managed to convince himself that she would sleep better in the nude. Those shorts looked awfully tight and that crop top might cut into those sweet tits.

"Sit up a little, sweetheart, and let me get your top off."

Kimmie murmured something incoherent.

"Mmmm. You have beautiful titties, Kimmie. Now roll your little ass over so I can get your shorts down. We don't want to sleep in those, now do we? My, what a sweet little bush you have. Just have to give it a little goodnight kiss."

When Kimmie was completely naked, her grandpa stood over her, jacking his huge prick which was once more up to speed, but stopped before unloading across her body. He pulled the sheet over her sleeping form and went to his room to dream about her.

Kimmie woke up when the sun reached her eyelids. She was still a little dizzy from last night and suddenly realized she was nude. As she was rubbing her eyes, she noticed a strong smell on her fingers. One good sniff told her it was GranPa's cum. She smiled, wishing she could have remembered what had happened. A robe was lying across the foot of the bed, so she put it on and wandered downstairs.

"Good morning, bright eyes. Sleep well?"

"I need coffee. Right away."

"Coming right up. Does that robe fit you ok? It was one of Martha's."

"You must miss her a lot, GranPa."

"I do, baby."

"Maybe I can help you a little. Do some of the things she did. You know?"

"I know. That would be nice dear."

"Did you undress me?"

"I was the only one awake."

"Did you fuck me? There was cum on my fingers."

"I don't take advantage of sleeping girls."

"Then how did I get cum on my fingers?"

"Are you sure it was cum?"

"Very sure, GranPa. Was it yours?"

"Maybe it was yours. Maybe you had a wet dream and put your fingers inside yourself while you were asleep. Did you have any dreams last night?"

"I know what my cum tastes like, GranPa. It wasn't mine."

"Maybe aliens came in while we were asleep and fucked you."

"Doesn't taste like alien cum."

"Are you an expert on alien cum?"

"It's supposed to taste real salty and this cum tastes sweet."

"Hmm. Wonder whose it could be, then."

"You're not going to tell me, are you?"

"Well, the movie was very sexy and so were you. You were asleep so I did what I normally do when I watch that movie and your hand was in the way."

"You mean that you actually jacked off and spilled cum all over your granddaughter's hand before stripping her naked?"

"Well, when you put it that way..."

"Oh, Gramps. I love you."

"If you don't close your robe and stop hugging me so tight, you're going to love me, all right. We don't want that to happen, do we?"

"N-no. I guess not."

"After all, you are my granddaughter and it's my job to protect you, not fuck you."

"I know, Gramps, but you're so nice and you're so manly. It makes me wet down there. Should I stop coming over here?"

"NO! I mean, no, please don't stop coming over. I'll do my best to keep my hands off you. I don't ever want to do anything to hurt you."

"You don't mind if I tease you a little, then?"

"Just as long as you know you're playing with fire. I can't guarantee that my good side will always win over my bad side. You could wind up with a big dick in you some night. You wouldn't want that to happen would you?"

"N-no. I guess not."

"Ok. You better get ready for class. I have an early class, too. Hurry, now. I warned you that I would have to spank your ass if you were late for class."

"I thought you were just joking."

"Try me."

(Maybe I will), thought Kimmie as she bounded up the stairs.

When Kimmie came in from class, she changed into her tightest pair of Lycra shorts, with nothing under them, and her shortest crop top. It only came down to the bottom of her aureoles, leaving the bottom third of her tits hanging out the bottom.

Frank came home in a fairly dark mood. He had been about to win the game when his opponent called him on a simple ruling for bettering his lie. Damn thing had no business being there in the first place, but he knew he had no chance with the rule book.

As he entered the house, he saw Kimmie in a lounge chair by the pool, reading. He also saw what she had intended for him to see. "Hanging out by the pool, I see."

"Oh, hi Gramps. Yeah, it's fun. You ought to try it."

"Maybe I will." He headed upstairs to change into his shorts.

Kimmie sat up with a jolt as the icy drops from the glass fell on her bare stomach. She looked up to see her grandpa grinning at her and holding a big glass of iced tea just out of her reach.

12