St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 13

Story Info
Jane is Matt's favourite exhibit in the Museum.
2.8k words
4.55
20.3k
1
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just before dawn on Friday and 35 half-asleep students stood in the car park, shaking off the morning chill as they waited for the bus. Shona and Jane stood at the front of the queue, knowing that being first in line meant the back of the bus... away from any teachers. They stood with their boyfriends, Craig and Matt. There was nothing the girls would have like more than to snuggle up to their partners for warmth but under the scrutiny of the teachers, who stood nearby, they stood, prim and proper, shivering in the cold, grey dawn.

Finally, the bus arrived. As the doors opened, the four friends made their way back to furthest seats, Shona and Jane took the seats on the right, Craig and Matt took the ones on the left. It was still dark outside and, almost without exception, everyone had intentions on resuming their interrupted slumber on the long bus Journey.

Once everyone was onboard, Mr. Parker and Miss Henry took a quick roll call. Satisfied that all their students were present, Mr. Parker informed the driver that they were ready to leave. The bus started up and they were soon on their way.

Everyone was quiet as the sun began to rise outside. An orange glow filled the inside of the bus as light poured in through the tinted windows. Craig leaned over to whisper something to Shona. Matt smiled as he heard Shona and Jane whispering back and forth, followed by a typical schoolgirl giggle. Moments later, Craig and Jane were exchanging seats and Jane sat down next to her boyfriend.

Jane smiled as she sat down, her dimples highlighting her cheeks. She was wearing a white rugby top with a striped sweater over it. and jeans. As she cuddled up to Matt he could make out the outline of her bra caressing her large breasts through the fabric.

They chatted quietly for a while, letting their hands discretely explore each others' bodies as they snuggled up together. Jane moved in a little closer and Matt put his arm around her. She was secure in the warmth of his embrace. Their touching slowly became more intimate.

Without warning, Jane sat up and eased off her sweater, bunching it in Matt's lap. A quick glance around told her that everyone else was preoccupied, either sleeping, talking or playing games. Craig and Shona had not said anything in a while. Without even turning to look, Jane had a pretty good idea what they were up to.

Matt felt Jane's hand between his legs. Startled at first, he looked at her and she smiled coyly. He smiled back in return to let her know that he wanted her to continue. Jane slowly massaged her boyfriend's cock through his jeans. He was already hard and his cock strained against the material of his jeans. Jane's hand moved up and down the shaft and Craig soon began to feel the familiar twinge deep in his balls that let him know what was to come. He closed his eyes and groaned quietly. "Not so fast," he whispered hoarsely into her ear.

Jane paused for a minute or two then started to tug at the zip of Matt's jeans. She slipped her hand inside and fumbled, briefly, with his underwear until she freed his throbbing cock. Her hand felt soft and warm as she wrapped her fingers around her boyfriend's shaft. She began, slowly, stroking his cock, smiling up at Matt as she teased him with her fingers.

Matt groaned again as his urge returned. This time, there would be no stopping it. As the pressure mounted, he tried to hold on as long as he could. Matt bit his lip and breathed a quiet moan as Jane's fingers skilfully took him close to the point of no return. Knowing that her boyfriend was close to the edge, Jane scanned the bus for any onlookers. Satisfied that no one was looking, she ducked her head down, wrapping Matt's cock in her mouth.

The warmth of her mouth was all it took to push Matt over the edge.After a few gentle sucks, his cum was exploding into her mouth. She drank down every drop, swallowing hungrily as her boyfriend tried to remain silent.

The final jerks of Matt's cock sent one last jet of cum into Jane's mouth as she pulled away. Without saying a word, she simply smiled her sweetest smile and kissed him on the cheek as she snuggled up tightly against him. Laying her head on Matt's shoulder, she leaned up to whisper in his ear. "Better rest up, lover boy. My turn is coming up soon." Matt smiled and hugged her tightly against his side. Jane yawned and closed her eyes, her head nestled in the crook of Matt's arm.

The bus continued on its way. The sun had come up and it was already quite warm. Matt watched Jane as she slept; curled up in her seat, her head on his arm. He leaned down to kiss her on the top of her head. Jane opened her eyes slightly and smiled, curling up closer to him

It was almost two hours later when the bus pulled into the museum car park. By now, everyone was wide awake and rowdy. Jane and Matt had managed to drown everyone out, as they spent the last half hour chatting and sharing small kisses when no one was looking. The bus pulled to a stop and they all filed off. Craig and Shona were hand in hand in front of Matt and Jane. Jane reached over and took Matt's hand. Their fingers interlocked and Jane rubbed them lightly against her thigh as they made their way off the bus.

The museum was huge. They stood in the foyer listening to their guide droning on about about the history of the place. Jane wasn't really paying attention, she'd been here once with her parents and had heard it all before. The interlude on the bus had fuelled her desire and she was eager for the chance to sneak away somewhere private with Matt. The group strolled along for the best part of an hour, staring at paintings, sculptures and other assorted works of art. Finally, the guide lead them back to the main room. Mr. Parker thanked her for her time then turned to address the group. "All right, everyone," he announced, "You're free to look around, but could we all meet back here in an hour's time so we can make our way to the canteen for lunch?"

For a few moments everyone just milled. Then the group began to disperse, returning to look more closely at items that had caught their interest. Craig and Shona were nowhere to be seen. This served as Jane's cue. Without hesitation, she grabbed Matt's hand and said, "Come on," tugging him in the direction of a doorway in the far wall.

Matt had to struggle to keep up as he followed his girlfriend's lead. Jane lead him down some stairs, and in and out of corridors filled with pictures and artefacts. "Where are we going?" he asked.

"Sssshh," replied Jane, "just wait and see."

As they rounded one corner, Jane pulled open a door and the two young lovers ducked inside. The room was dark, but as Matt's eyes focused, he noticed that they were in some type of theatre. Jane quickly led him to the back. It was so dark, they could barely see anything at all.

"I found this place wandering around when my parents brought me here a few years ago," Jane said by way of explanation. "No one comes down here this early, so I thought it would be a good place for us to be alone."

Matt smiled. Jane put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Their lips pressed tightly together then parted to let their tongues swirl together. Their passion mounted quickly. Matt's hand slid up the back of Jane's shirt. He could feel the soft skin on her back. His fingers touched her bra strap and he fumbled with the hook for a minute, the excitement of the situation, touched with a slight shade of danger, making him unusually clumsy. Finally, with a small giggle, Jane reached back to undo it for him. "Having a spot of bother there, are you? she asked coyly.

Before Matt could answer Jane pulled away from him, taking his hand. She eased it up the front of her shirt. Matt felt his hand touch her breast. It was warm and firm under his fingertips. He thought he would explode with excitement right there and had to struggle to get himself back under control

Matt's hands caressed her soft, firm large breasts. Rolling her pert nipples between his fingers he smiled as his girlfriend moaned softly in response.

Jane leaned back to sit in one of the aisles. Looking up at Matt, she pulled him down. He positioned himself on his knees in front of her. She lifted her shirt, revealing her breasts.

Jane smiled and whispered, "Would you like to suck them?" she asked, her blue eyes flashing wickedly. "I bet you would," she continued. Matt hesitated for a moment. "Get down here and suck my tits!" Jane demanded. Moving her hands up to caress his neck, she guided her boyfriend's face towards her chest. Matt softly took one stiffened nipple into his mouth and began to suck. His tongue swirled all around it then moved on to the other, coating them both with his warm saliva. Then he began to suck on her tits like a new-born baby. He could tell it was driving Jane crazy.

Jane's head was tilted back and her fingers were working furiously through Matt's hair. He could hear her moaning, softly and it served as his motivation to suck harder. He was so engrossed with licking and sucking Jane's breasts that he didn't even notice that her hands had eased down to unbutton her jeans.He felt her hands come up along the side of his face. She pulled his head up and kissed him hard on the mouth. Looking into his eyes, she grinned. "My turn, lover boy," she giggled.

Slowly Jane began to ease her jeans and knickers down. Matt helped her. He smiled as, even in the dim light, he could make out her smooth pussy and the pouting lips, now glistening with her juices."Touch me," Jane whispered. Matt slid his fingers along her slit, pushing them between her moist, fleshy labia, feeling the warmth. She shuddered as his fingers neared her clit.

Matt slipped two fingers into her cunt and twisted them inside her. He smiled as he felt her gasp. He could feel her juices flowing onto his fingers. After a few moments, he pulled them out and brought them to his mouth. Jane watched as he licked her wetness from his fingers, knowing how much her boyfriend enjoyed the taste of her pussy.

Without hesitation, Matt leaned down and began to lick Jane's wet pussy, working his tongue into every fold and crevice. "Oooooohhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm," Jane moaned as his tongue slid along her lips. Her juices began to flow freely and Matt began to ease his tongue into her warm depths.

Jane's moans were getting louder as Matt worked his tongue in and out of her hot, wet cunt. He began moving his tongue faster and harder, trying to keep up with Jane's motions as her hips bucked in response to the light, probing touch of his tongue. Matt glanced up for a moment, to see Jane's open mouth, gasping, as her hands fondled her breasts, squeezing her stiff nipples between her long, nimble fingers.

"Oh fuck! Oh Matt! Oooohhh!" Jane cried suddenly. Matt felt Jane's body become tense. In a violent shudder, she came, still moaning softly, her fingers in Matt's hair, pushing his face against her mound. Her body shook with the force of her orgasm, as she forced him to bury his face deeper.

When the waves subsided, Jane pulled Matt up. She quickly unzipped his jeans, her mouth pressed firmly against his, tasting herself on his lips. Matt's hard cock sprang out and she swallowed it up in a second. As she slid her up and down his shaft he could feel the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat.

Jane sucked in long hard strokes, bobbing her head up and down, her tongue dragging along the underside of his shaft. "Oh Jane!" Matt moaned as she took almost the full length of his cock into her mouth and sucked hard. He could already feel the pressure mounting and, through his moans, he let Jane know this. With one last, long, slow stroke, his cock emerged from her mouth as Jane's tongued trailed along its underside.

Jane smiled up at her boyfriend. "All right," she said, "let's get that cock of yours inside me." Matt smiled as he pushed his jeans and boxers down around his ankles. "Come and get me, big boy!" said Jane, reaching out to Matt and pulling him towards her.

"Oooooh," Jane moaned as she felt the head of Matt's prick push against her wet opening. She bit her lip to stop herself from crying out as he slowly slid, inch by inch, into her. Jane brought her legs up and wrapped them around the back of Matt's thighs. "Go on!" she cried, Fuck me!!"

Matt pumped his cock in and out of his girlfriend's hot, wet cunt, wincing slightly as she dug her fingernails into the cheeks of his arse. Jane could feel the tension mount in Matt's body as he fucked her at a frantic pace, his thighs slapping against the inside of hers with every stroke. She smiled, knowing how close she'd brought him with her mouth, knowing that Matt was doing everything within his power to hold back and gave Jane the long, hard, satisfying fuck she needed. The walls of her cunt flexed, rippling around his shaft, milking it as Matt drove it into her.

The effects of Jane's mouth combined with the way she used he walls of her pussy to stroke his cock as he pushed it into her warm, wet depths quickly became too much for Matt. "Ohhhh, Jane!" he cried as he gave her cunt one last powerful thrust and fell forward onto her. Jane could feel his cock twitch and jerk inside her as it began pumping hot jets of thick, sticky cum into her. Jane pulled his head towards hers and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips as he flooded her cunt with his cum.

As the final waves of Matt's orgasm passed, his knees suddenly felt weak. He dropped down in front of Jane and kissed her. Jane purred contentedly as she wrapped her arms around Matt's neck, softly returning his kisses.

They remained in the cool darkness of the theatre for a while, just kissing and holding each other, their bodies still joined. Jane could feel Matt's cum beginning to seep past his cock as it trickled out of her pussy and began to dribble down the inside of her thighs. Then, almost reluctantly, they cleaned up, Jane using her mouth to clean Matt's cock and wiping his cum from her thighs with a tissue she had in her pocket, before heading out to meet the class.

As they ran up to the growing crowd of students, Craig and Shona reappeared from another hall. Craig's hair was matted, and his forehead showed signs of perspiration. Shona smiled, her face slightly flushed. Craig grinned at Matt and Jane and nodded his head knowingly. Jane smiled back. Matt returned Craig's nod.

It was almost time for lunch when the four friends rejoined the rest of the class. Jane and Shona stood, somewhat uncomfortably, as their boyfriends' cum soaked into their knickers. Jane turned to her friend. "I don't know about you," she whispered into Shona's ear, "but I'm glad I've got a spare pair in my bag."

Shona giggled. "Me too," she replied, casting a mischievous in Craig's direction. "Maybe we should wait for a bit though," she continued, "we might get lucky again this afternoon." Jane smiled.

Just then, Mr. Parker and Miss Henry returned and called the group to order. The friends pretended to listen closely as teachers explained the afternoon's itinerary. Jane was tired and hungry. All she'd had since breakfast was the one load of cum that Matt had shot into her mouth on the bus that morning and the mixture of cum and her own juices that she'd cleaned from his dick a few minutes earlier. She was greatly relieved when Miss Henry announced that it was time for lunch.