What Is She Doing Here?

Story Info
Wife not wanting to be on the make but is trying.
2.6k words
4.32
86.9k
40
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Scott. I like women. I don't apologize for it. I'm in my mid thirties now and considered a pretty good looking guy. I'm not cocky, but I do pretty well with women. I'll tell you more about me later but right now I want to tell you a story about an unusual time I had recently.

I was in my most frequent haunt. Hell it's a meat market let's be honest. And I was on the make. I'm single and have a beer distributorship so I spend a lot of time in places like this.

Henry is a very good customer. Before you get the wrong idea, I don't drink much. Being in the business I see way to many ugly stories so I have the occasional beer and that is about it.

I go to these places because I'm a student of people. I don't sell beer because I couldn't do more, I graduated magnum cum laude with a double degree in business and psychology.

It gives me a big advantage in business, most people think I'm a beer salesman, which I am, but therefore they tend to underestimate me and it gives me a big advantage.

In any case, I was sought after by many major corporations out of school, but decided to build my own business instead. It was hard at first but I was perseverant and now have a very successful and lucrative business.

So back to my story. I was doing my usually sipping of a beer and watching people and to be honest, looking for a woman that I might spend the night with. I'm not ready for a long term commitment yet, I know this about myself, but I do love women and was looking to get laid!

I saw this one woman sitting by herself. She was gorgeous. Beautiful face, fantastic body which was shown off by her sexy clothes. Almost slutty but just tasteful enough to be purely sexy. But she looked out of place.

From her appearance you would expect that she was there to be picked up, but every time a guy came up to her she just shook her head and indicated she wasn't interested. I watched for a long time and was trying to figure out what it was with her.

Finally I couldn't stand the curiosity anymore and so, as is my way, I decided to just go find out. I walked over to her table and just sat down without asking.

She looked up at me with a deer in the headlights expression.

"Uhh what are you doing" she said.

"Sitting down to talk to you, why?"

"Well I'm really not looking for someone to sit down or to talk with thank you very much!"

I chuckled gently and asked, "Well what are you doing here. You must know what kind of place this is, and you are an extremely attractive woman, dressed to attract attention and yet you spurn every guy who approaches you. I'm here to ask you why?" I said in my most disarming, smiling manor.

She looked at me, didn't speak and then looked away.

It was then that I saw she was wearing a wedding band.

WTF I wondered, she was looking like she was on the make, but sure not acting like it.

"My name is Scott, may I ask yours" I said in my most friendly not threatening voice.

She looked at me and smiled just a bit and said "Linda"

"Nice to meet you Linda, now can I ask again, what the hell are you doing here?"

She took a sip of the glass of wine she had been nursing for the better part of an hour and finally looked me in the eye.

"You seem like a nice enough guy, but I'm not here to get picked up if that's what you think"

I laughed, "That is quite obvious, and it's why I asked why you are here. There have been numerous guys hitting on you, if you were here to get picked up, it would have happened by now. So why are you sitting here in a pickup bar, looking like a million bucks and ignoring every guy who comes on to you?"

"Aren't you here to hit on me?" she said with a bit of a sly smile.

I laughed, "Well, I wouldn't mind but you are a curiosity, I'm more interested in getting to know you. You may find that hard to believe but it's true. I'm a student of people and you are a curiosity at this point."

She finally chuckled, "Yes I imagine I am"

"So care to share your story with me, I'll gladly buy you dinner, with no strings attached. I'm hungry and you don't appear to be really here to get picked up which is what most people here are looking for, So what do you say, I know a very nice restaurant nearby that has great food?"

"Really, no strings?" she said with a cocked eyebrow.

"Absolutely none!" I promised.

"Hmmm" she pondered. "Ok yes I'd like to get out of here and I am hungry too."

"Let's go" I said.

"It isn't far we can walk if you prefer or we can ride together in my car, up to you?"

"Let's walk" she said

I took her arm; she seemed a bit self conscious at first but then seemed to relax as I said it was just around the corner, which it was.

We entered the restaurant, one I loved and was well know in.

"Hi Scott, give me a minute and I'll get you a table" said my friend the maitre'd

The place was packed and there was a line.

Within a minute or two we were seated at a nice table off in a bit of a corner.

She looked at me with a smile, "You seem to have some pull here"

"Yeah, owner is a friend of mine and a good customer. I come here often so it has its perks"

"What do you do?' she asked innocently

I chuckled again, "I sell beer"

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow again and said "I see" rather neutrally.

I ordered some hors d'oeuvres and a nice wine. We sat in silence until it came, which was not very long.

Once the wine was pouted I raised my glass and tapped hers, "Here is to a nice evening"

She said nothing but smiled.

The hors d'oeuvres showed up and we started to nibble, finally I spoke, "OK so what the hell were you doing in that bar?"

"It's quite clear you weren't interested in getting 'picked up', which is why almost everyone else was there. So what were you doing there?"

I don't beat around the bush.

"What where you doing there?" she tossed back

I chuckled again, "Sometimes I go there to pick up a woman, but mostly I go there to people watch. It's why I approached you! Why did you agree to have dinner with me?"

"Because I wanted to get out of there I was willing to take a chance you were being honest about just wanting to take me to dinner" she said with some trepidation in her voice

I laughed softly and said, "Well I was being honest, I found you an interesting woman, and am enjoying sharing an evening, well a meal. I won't admit to not being interested in having it be more than just dinner but that's all you signed on for and that's all I 'expect'

"But I'm very curious about the story behind you being there, I know there must be one, especially after I noticed your wedding ring!"

She blushed and looked down, then took a large sip of wine.

Then she took a very deep breathe, and look me in the eyes for the first time.

"It's because of my husband's fantasy" she said shyly.

Now was my turn to take a long draw on my wine glass, because I had a hunch where this was going, but couldn't really imagine any man being that dumb.

After taking another deep breath and another swallow, I finally asked, "What is your husband's fantasy?"

She looked me straight in the eye again and after a glance away she whispered "He wants me to be with another man."

She looked away immediately after she spoke the words, I even noticed her eyes mist up for a moment, and then she looked back up at me.

"I have no idea why I told you that, I just feel like I can trust you" she said with a slight smile.

I knew of this fantasy between husband and wife of course, but she seemed so unhappy with it I had to probe. Damn me if you will but it's my way.

"Well, I still don't understand why you are here, it's clear you do not share this fantasy and don't want it, so why are you here, well why were you there?"

She looked at me strangely, "you really meant no strings didn't you."

"Linda, I'm a very honest man, why the hell did you accept my invitation to dinner if you didn't think I was being straightforward?"

"Well because if I had to do it, you seemed like a really nice guy"

I laughed again, hard.

"I think that is a compliment, but I'm not sure" I laughed some more

She turned bright red, "I didn't mean it that the way it came out" she said

"It's ok, I did take it as a compliment, now what the fuck is wrong with your husband!"

Just about then the waiter came to take our order; she seemed so flustered I ordered for both of us

"What do you mean," she said a bit defensively.

"I mean, he has a women who is about as sexy as any woman on the planet, who just oozes sex appeal, and any man would love to either have as his own or ravish or both and he wants to send you out to fuck someone else! Is the man crazy?"

Told you not known for my subtleness.

She blanched a bit at my retort and then looking down softly and said "I don't know."

"You don't want to do this do you? So why did you go to that bar tonight?"

"He pressured me so much to try and see if I'd like it, I just did it" she looked miserable

"Linda, you and I are going to have a very nice dinner, and I hope enjoy the evening, and you are going to go back to your husband just the way you left him, a faithful wife, BUT we are going to explore how he really feels if you'd done as he asked."

She looked at me with a relieved, but curious expression.

I've told you how I am, I wanted nothing more than to fuck this woman silly and send her home to her dumbass husband with my cum dripping out of her well used cunt. And call me as arrogant as you want, I knew I could to it, but it's not my way. She would have regretted it forever, and I'm NOT that way.

So I went on, "Linda, what did your husband expect tonight to unfold like?"

The food came and she relaxed a bit and over an excellent meal she explained.

"Well, he wanted me to pick up some guy I found attractive and have him fuck me", she said with a deep sadness.

"Were you supposed to have any contact with him or just go home with a cunt full of cum?"

Told you I'm pretty direct.

She looked at me taken aback for a minute than thought about our evening and said to me "He wanted me to txt him as often as I could and tell him what was going on"

"Give me your phone" I said

She looked at me and hesitated, then handed me her phone

I had her show me which contact was her husband and then started to txt

She looked at me wide eyed as I started a message, letting her see what I was texting.

"found guy, hes a hung, think hes the one, having dinner now, think he wants me"

Poised my finger over send button, looked at here and whispered, send or not?

"Send" she said softly

"You sure?" I asked

She nodded; I wouldn't take that, "yes or no?"

"Yes"

I pushed the send button

She looked at me; there was a mist in her eyes

"You okay?" I asked

"No" she said as her eyes puddled up

I waited a minute; we had just finished our meal, "desert?" I asked.

She shook her head, looked up and smiled, "Ok"

"You know I'm not going to fuck you, tonight?" I said

She looked at me a smiled, "Yes I do know, and thank you"

And after a moments hesitations, she added "I'm to the point I want you to though."

She smiled

"No you don't, you are mad as hell at you husband, but you don't really want that, yet!" I said with a sly smile.

OH MY GOD I would love to fuck this woman silly and her dumbass husband would deserve it but she deserved better.

We finished the wine and enjoyed a fantastic desert.

I picked up her phone again

I keyed in a txt that said, "Finished with dinner, he wants me to go to his room, he said he wants to fuck me, final chance, yes or no?

Again I looked at her and said yes or no?

She paused, looked away, looked back at me and nodded.

"Sorry not good enough, yes or no?" I asked

Once again she said "yes"

I pushed send

Then I keyed, "Ok, won't be home till tomorrow, or maybe the next day are you sure that's what u want?"

"Shall I?" I asked

She looked away and hesitated much longer this time.

This time she knew she couldn't just nod. She reached over and pushed the send key herself

It was quite a few minutes but her phone chirped, "Yes I'm sure"

Tears escaped her eyes

She looked at me and said, "Now what"

I said come with me

She hesitated but rose and walked with me

I headed to the front desk at the hotel we had eaten at

Her eyes widened as I approached the check in desk

I told the clerk we needed two rooms, next to each other.

"Adjoining?" he asked.

I said "No, just close"

She looked at me wide eyed and quite surprised it appeared

"Scott, I can't afford to pay for a room here" she said quite softly, but I could tell embarrassed

"No one asked you to!"

I finished the paperwork and got two keys one for each room

They were on the same floor but a few doors apart.

I held her arm and we went to the elevator, I pushed the button to our floor.

When the doors opened I walked her to her room and opened the door. I handed her the key and stepped aside.

"You really aren't coming in?" she said in a voice that I interpreted as relieved.

"No Linda I'm not. You sleep well and I hope to see you in the morning."

"You will, and thank you for everything, dinner and especially the rest!"

"You're welcome" I wanted to kiss her, hell I wanted to fuck her, but I turned and went to my own room for the night

End of part 1