Beach Blanket Gang Bang Ch. 03

Story Info
Mature Plumper used by College Studs.
2.9k words
4.38
58.3k
35
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love to eat more cum from her." Viv said as she sat up and licked as much of the residual off her face that she could.

"I think she should return the favor. Don't you?"

The young woman said to the seven men who had formed a circle and were sitting, watching the young woman lick the older woman to orgasm.

"I think that is a fine idea." James said to the group in general.

"But, shouldn't she be eating cum out of your pussy." Seth, who had become almost frighteningly horny watching Vivian eat the older woman's cum filled pussy, said to his girlfriend, Vivian.

"OH MY! I don't think I have ever seen you that hard. MY GOD! The head of your cock is bright purple!" Vivian said as her eyes grew to the size of silver dollars.

"I don't think I want you fucking me right now. You'd be too rough." The coed said as she tried to back away from Seth as he stepped towards her.

"No, I am sure I don't want you fucking me right now. Why don't you go fuck our guest again?" She continued, still backing up.

"I want to see this." George and Booby said at the same time as they stepped up behind Vivian to prevent her further retreat from Seth.

"Come here, baby." Seth said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, smashing his lips against hers in a violent kiss as he reached down, grabbed her ass, and pulled her hips tight against his own.

"Mmmmm." Vivian protested as she struggled against Seth.

Pulling away from Viv's mouth, Seth said: "Get on your back and spread your legs, sweetie, cuz poppa's coming to play."

Realizing that resistance was futile, Viv dropped down on her ass and then lay back to await her fate. The young coed spread her legs, reached down and ran two fingers through her slick, wet pussy to make sure she was well lubricated for her boyfriend's rock hard over-swollen cock.

Smiling, Vivian said; "Come on Sugar Bear. Do me good." As she reached up to pull Seth down to her.

"OH GOD! You're so big." Viv said as the hugely swollen head of her boy friend's cock popped into her wet vagina as he shoved it into her with an animalistic grunt.

"Uhhh" Seth grunted again as he moved forward on his knees so that he could get deep into his girl-friend's pussy.

"Seth, please don't be too rough." Viv pleaded as Seth positioned himself to ravage her.

"Please baby, don't be too rough. As hard as you are, it will really...OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!" The coed groaned as Seth simultaneously flipped her feet over his shoulders and slammed his pelvis into her completely exposed pussy.

"Uh." Seth grunted each time he slammed into Viv's exposed cunt which was making obscene slurping sounds as he hammered into her and then yanked his cock all the way out of her, just to drive it back in again.

Vivian was unable to do anything to prevent her own ravishment as Seth pounded her. All she could do was grunt and moan as his over swollen cock bottomed out against her cervix and battered her clit.

"DUDE! Slam her cunt." James shouted as he and the other young men stood around watching the pair rooting on the blanket next to the passed out plump, mature redhead who was snoring loudly.

"I GET SLOPPY SECONDS!" George said as he tightly held his rigid cock in his hand.

"We can tag team her." Bobby said, "Or maybe DP her ass."

"No way. No one fucks her but me. You can all DP Cathy, there." Seth said as he continued to pummel the now senseless Vivian.

"Dudes, I am gonna fuckin cum." Seth said as his face contorted in the classic male orgasmic grimace and his cock erupted in thick jets of hot white cum.

"Oh, oh, oh, baby, me too, I am gonna cum with youuuuu. OOOOOOOOOO." Vivian slurred out as her orgasm swept over her like a tsunami, leaving her completely spent as she lay under Seth while both tried to catch their breath.

"Oh God, Puppy. That was SO fucking great. I can't believe how much cum you shot into me." She panted as she struggled to lower her legs, which were still pinned under Seth.

"Puppy? Really? Shit, now we have a new name for you." James said with a huge laugh.

"If you too are done, let's get Viv on top of Cathy and watch her eat pussy." George said from behind James, who was still laughing at Vivian's pet name for Seth.

Seth rolled off of his girlfriend and James and Bobby grabbed her by the arms and lifted her to her feet.

"Roll Cathy over on her back and spread he legs." James said to George.

George and Joe grabbed her legs and rolled her from her side to her back while Grant rolled her upper body.

"Man! Look at those titties!" Grant said to the others as Cathy's "C" cup breasts splayed out on her chest.

"I GOT to fuck her again." Grant said as he crossed over her body, stood between her legs and stared down at her plump, nude body.

"Dude, her nipples are hard as rocks and look at how crinkled up the pink circle things are." He said in amazement.

"They're called aureola, you idiot." Vivian giggled as she dropped to her knees with her pussy just inches from the older woman's face.

"Fuck her, Grant." The coed said softly as she took a hit off the joint Seth had just handed her.

"We need to make sure she's awake, first." James said as he absentmindedly stroked his cock, which was coming back to life as he looked at Cathy's plump tits and full hips.

"Get up, Viv. Let's give her some more smoke and some wine." Seth said as he playfully pushed his girlfriend off Cathy.

"Hey Cathy, wake up. We want to party with you some more." Grant and Bobby said to her as they knelt beside her head and shook her shoulder.

"You mean you want to fuck me some more." Cathy said through the haze she was in.

"Yeah, we want to fuck you some more." James said as he lifted her head and put the wine bottle to her lips and poured some of the cool liquid into her mouth.

"Not, not so fast." She said as she choked and coughed on the wine.

"Let me sit up and I'll drink it by myself." Cathy said and rose to a sitting position with her knees bent and her lower legs slightly behind her.

"Here you go, babe. Take a hit of this." Bobby said as he handed her the pot and sat down behind her, pulling her back towards him.

"I need to play with your nipples. I got to play with them, they are so fucking sweet." He said as he reached around in front of her and cupped both of her breasts.

"Man, I love the weight of these things." He continued as he raised them in his hands and bounced them gently.

"You like my titties, don't you?" She said as she took a long pull off the joint and then another drink of the wine.

"I am soooo horney. What did you give me?" She stammered as she leaned back and let the young man have his way with her tits.

"X" Baby. I gave you ecstasy. That's why you're 'so horney'" James said to her as he squatted down in front of her and stuck his, now hard, cock into her mouth.

The drunk/drugged woman immediately wrapped her lips around the twenty-something cock and began to bob on it as she made obscene, slurping sounds.

"Mmmmmmmm. I love cock." She said around the cock in her mouth and then she returned to her bobbing and sucking.

Bobby continued playing with her breasts, alternating between rubbing her tits and plucking and inching her nipples. He discovered that every time he stretched the nipple out and twisted it, she would moan and gently grind her hips into the blanket.

"Oooooo, oooooo, more. Do it more." She crooned around James' cock as her eyes closed to slits and a dreamy look crept over her face.

"I want to cum down her throat." James said as he took hold of the sides of her head and began to thrust his cock deep into her mouth.

"Uh huh, uh huh." Cathy murmured around the cock that was now thrusting into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck it, bitch." James said as his thrusting became more urgent.

"Oh fuck yeah!" He said a few seconds later, as his cock spurted what semen he had left into her mouth while she swallowed every drop and then licked her lips as James' limp dick fell out of her mouth. Meanwhile, Bobby had continued to play with her tits, unaware that she was nearing an orgasm.

"UHHHHHHHHHH." She groaned as the first wave snuck out of her pussy and rose up to her drug clouded brain, causing her head to drop back onto Bobby's shoulder.

"Damn! She gets to orgasm from having her nipples played with! That's not fair!" Vivian, who had been watching the scene before her, said to the guys around her.

"Get her on her back; I want to see what happens when Viv's sweet snatch is planted on her face." Seth said to Bobby, who was still pinching and pulling on the plump redhead's nipple and tits.

"Yeah, I want to see that, too." Bobby said as he moved Cathy onto her back.

Vivian dropped down with her knees on either side of the older woman's head and then scooted towards Cathy's waist, positioning herself so that her young, cum filled pussy was directly over Cathy's mouth.

"Hey Cathy, I got something for you." The coed said as she dipped her hips down just enough that her, still dripping vagina was touching Cathy's lips.

"Umm, what's happening?" She said as her eyes fluttered open and she saw the young pussy in her face.

"Lick my pussy!" Viv said, looking back over her shoulder as she ground her hips down onto Cathy's face.

"Suck Seth's cum out of me." She demanded.

"I don't want to." The older woman muttered.

"Who cares what you want? I want you to lick my pussy." Viv said, grinding her hips into Cathy's face for effect.

"Who knows? You might like it." George said.

"Spread her lips and start licking and sucking me out of her." Seth said, "Or we'll roll you over and shove a wine bottle up your ass."

The threat seemed to reach through Cathy's the haze and she reached up and spread the young coed's pussy lips apart, revealing her cream-pied vagina.

"I'll try, but I might be sick!" Cathy said.

"You won't be sick, you'll love it." Viv said with a sly smile.

"It tastes good." She said with a surprised tone in her voice, after her tongue had snaked up to Viv's vagina and licked some of Seth's cum out. With that, Cathy pulled the younger woman's hips down to her mouth and stuck her tongue as far into her pussy as she could.

"OOOOHHHHHHH!" The coed moaned loudly as the sweet sensations of having her pussy licked swept over her.

"God that feels so good! OOOHHH! Don't stop." She said as an animalistic groan to crawled out of her throat and escaped into the cool night air.

"I want to try this." Cathy said as she touched Viv's clit with the tip of her tongue and then swirled it around the rapidly swelling bud.

"OOOOOOO. That feels good." Viv said softly as her lower jaw went slack and her hips ground into Cathy's mouth and tongue.

The guys stood watching in stunned silence while wild slurping sounds came from between the young woman's legs as the stoned, older woman let go of the last of her inhibitions and ravaged the pussy that was wrapped around her face.

"Aaaaaaaaahhh." Viv moaned as her face took on a dreamy look and her hips pumped and ground on the plumper's face at an ever increasing pace.

"Suck my clit." Cathy said from between Viv's legs.

"Yes, yes, I can do that." The coed whimpered as she dropped down onto Cathy's stomach, spread the woman's pussy lips with her soft, little fingers and wrapped her lips around the rock-hard clit of the fifty-five year old redhead and started sucking it and teasing it with the tip of her tongue.

"OH FUCK!" The plump redhead exclaimed as she exploded in a mind shattering orgasm.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T STOP! MY GOD, PLEASE DON'T STOP" She wailed as her body convulsed in wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

Her hips were bucking like a prize bronco and she ejaculated so much pussy juice that she soaked Vivians' hair, which had flopped down between Cathy's legs while the coed sucked on her clit.

As her orgasm slowly subsided, Cathy said:

"Your turn sweetie." As she slid her fingertips in between the younger woman's pussy lips and parted them as if they were the petals of a rare flower.

Vivian was so turned on, that her pussy literally had fluid running out of it. The plump redhead licked it up like nectar from the gods while she eased two fingers into the coed's vagina and gently touched its front wall with her fingertips. She rubbed that special spot that many men can't find, as a series of whimpering, whining sounds squeaked their way out of the coed's throat.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH." The young woman moaned, softly at first and then louder and louder.

Vivian's hips started humping the redhead's hand as she fingered Viv's vagina with increasing speed. Then Cathy raised her head just enough to wrap her lips around Vivian's clit and gently sucked on it while flicking it with the tip of her tongue.

"OOHH, Fuck!" The coed said as her eyes rolled back into her head and her lower jaw went slack.

To the amazement of the seven men watching the two women making love to one another, Vivian just collapsed on top of Cathy's plump, sweaty body and whimpered for at least five minutes while her hips pumped in little circles. Her orgasm washed over her in wave after wave of blissful release while her pussy juices flowed like a stream, coating the face of the woman underneath her.

"I can't take any more." Bobby said to the other six young men watching the spectacle before them.

"I have t fuck one of them." He continued as he dropped to his knees and pushed Vivian off of Cathy.

He positioned himself between Viv's legs as Seth said:

"No way bro. I am the only one who fucks her pussy. If you want Viv, you'll have to use her ass or mouth. If you want pussy, you'll need to fuck Cathy there.

"Oh hell yes, I'll take Viv's sweet little ass." Bobby said as he helped Seth get Viv settled in on Seth's cock.

"Baby, what...what are you doing? You said you weren't going to share me." Viv said as she slowly became aware of what was happening.

"Yeah, yeah, sugar. But they're all so horny after watching you two women do each other that you got to help them out. Bobby will be gentle with your ass. Won't you bro?" Seth said in a general manner, not really caring if his girl-friend approved or not.

"Sure, I'll be gentle." Bobby said as Viv's pussy slid down over Seth's cock, causing her to moan loudly.

"OOOOOHHHH." Viv moaned as her pussy bottomed out against her boyfriend's hips as Bobby stared through drunken, lust crazed eyes at the coed's smooth, round, tanned ass, fixated on her asshole.

"Here comes Bobby." He said as he placed the hugely swollen head of his cock against Viv's puckered little anus and pushed forward, popping past her sphincter and into her ass.

"OUCH! Not so fast." Viv whined over her shoulder at bobby as he wiggled forward on his knees and pushed harder, trying to bottom out in the soft ass of Seth's girlfriend.

"OOOOHHHH! You're hurting me. Seth, tell him to be soft." She continued as Bobby's hips slammed into her ass cheeks.

"Shut up and fuck me." Seth replied as he and Bobby quickly settled into rhythm stroking Vivian's lush, young body from front and back.

"Uh, uh, uh." Viv grunted with each stroke as George stepped up in front of her, grabbed her by the ears and shoved his cock into her mouth.

"Suck my cock." George grunted as the three young studs made Vivian airtight for the first time in her young life.

"Um, uh, mmm, ah" were the only sounds coming from her as she realized that the three men using her had no desires except to cum in her. All they wanted was to use one of her holes for their own pleasure and she suddenly felt sorry for the plump, drugged/drunk mature redhead that they had been using all night.

Vivian glanced out of the corner of her eye to where Cathy had been lying on the blanket and saw that she too, was in much the same position she was. There was a hard cock in all of her holes as well and the three young men using her were rooting on her and hammering away for all they were worth.