Lucia

Story Info
This isn't how you're supposed to celebrate Lucia Day!
783 words
3.43
36.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been a sucker for Scandinavia. It's such a weird mix of primitive and modern, what with bears in the streets and Nobel Prize and all that. It fascinates me. So, when my company opened a new office in Sweden, I was eager to get transferred there.

It was every bit as exotic as I had imagined it. OK, so there were no bears or moose walking around in the streets, but still, very nice. I got me a 2-room apartment in the outskirts of Stockholm, and took the metro into the centre of town every morning. I spent every weekend exploring new parts of town, walking through narrow passageways where the houses didn't seem to have been modernized much since the middle ages, and just a few blocks further, there were luxurious hotels and multi-filed highways.

When I first came to Sweden, it was late fall, so my first impression of the country was darkness and rain, which later turned into darkness and cold. Still, I liked the place, its charm and beauty, its kind yet shy people, and its amazingly beautiful women! Cute blondes wherever you looked!
Time passed, and summer came. And that's when I really got to see Sweden in all its beauty. The coast, the meadows, the scantily clad girls with flowers in their hair... When I met Josefin, she was wearing a light, sheer summer dress and a wreath of flowers in her hair, dancing around a leafed pole at a Midsummer party. Josefin... She showed me her favourite parts of her beautiful country. We moved in together after just 3 weeks.

One Swedish tradition that I was eager to experience, was Lucia Day. Josefin had explained to me that it was a festival of light, and that women dressed up in white robes and wore burning candles on their head, and woke you up early in the morning to sing to you. Still, knowing this, my first Lucia was much more fantastic than I had expected...

Josefin woke me up at 5.30 at December 13th, Lucia Day. She came into our bedroom, carrying a tray with mugs and saffron buns, and a pot of freshly made coffee. She sang the traditional Lucia songs, which I didn't understand a word of, but I sat up in bed and listened to her sweet, husky voice, and admired her looks.
Josefin didn't own a real Lucia robe, so she had put on a white nightie instead. She had tied a red scarf around her waist, and had a plastic Lucia-wreath on her head with electric candles in it. Not as nice as real ones, but less of a fire hazard. She looked great. Yet... I doubt that's how Lucia was supposed to look like. I don't think that the original Lucia wore such a short and see-through dress – especially without anything under it.
Josefin finished singing and sat down next to me in bed, serving me coffee and saffron buns. Normally I'm not much of a coffee-drinker, but hey, this was tradition...

- You look wonderful, I said, and caressed her thigh.

She smiled that wonderful smile that I had fallen in love with, and put the tray on the floor. She pulled my underwear off and took my cock into her mouth and started licking and sucking on it. With the room lit up only by the electric candles on her head, I felt like I was in some fairytale, and some fairy tale creature was sucking my cock. I shivered. I got really hard, and Josefin pushed me down on my back and straddled me. She inched up her nightie a little, and sank down over my cock, burying it in her wet pussy. She rode up and down on my shaft, and the rocking motion made the candles on her head throw light and shadow through the room. Hell, yeah, this was a fairytale! I was inside a cave, being ridden by an ancient creature of the Swedish folklore!
I caressed her breasts, but she grabbed my hands and pressed them down into the mattress. She was raping me, and I loved it! She fucked me hard and fast, and groaned when she came, which made my cave – fairytale – creature fantasy complete. This turned me on so much that I cried out loud and shot my load inside of her.

Josefin kissed me on the forehead and got out of bed. She picked up the tray and walked out of the room, singing.

- Mörkret skall flykta snart,
ur jordens dalar,
så hon ett underbart
ord till oss talar.
Dagen skall åter ny
stiga ur rosig sky.
Sankta Lucia,
sankta Lucia!