A Couple and Me

Story Info
Marlene the transvestite parties with a couple
2k words
4.19
157.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlene
Marlene
500 Followers

I have obsessions. I have compulsions. I suppose everyone has them but not many of us act on them. I do. Every chance I get. I obsess and compulse on being gang banged, or on anonymous sex or on sex with young guys (sometimes girls too). I get into bondage and being forced and sometimes on violent sex. I get really crazy on sex with couples. There’s nothing hotter than me and a guy fucking and sucking each other while the girl watches.

A few weeks ago I was in a local boutique liquor store looking at the tequila section. I have a penchant for this Cuervo anejo that sells for $90 to $100 a bottle and is sooooo fucking smooth that it’s like drinking excellent brandy. I was looking at it and some other new stuff that just came in when I noticed this nice looking guy looking in the same area. He was 6’1” or 2” and was slender. His hair was longish dishwatery blonde and came over the back of the collar of his shirt. He was clean shaven and had the kind of skin that tells me that he wasn’t too hairy. I, as a matter of fact, had on tight jeans with three inch heeled boots (added to my 5’9” frame that puts me a shade over 6’), a gray cashmere button up sweater (unbuttoned to the second one), a string of black pearls around my neck with matching earrings. My shoulder length auburn hair was hanging loose and I had a pair of gray tortoise shell sunglasses. I could tell that he was giving me sideways glances and just looking for an opening.

“Is that Cuervo really as good as the price says it should be?” he asked.

“I guess it depends on whether you can afford the price as to how good it really is.” I answered in a throaty voice. “I like it and I’m the only person who counts where my taste buds are concerned.” And then I couldn’t resist saying “and my buds love a variety of things to taste.”

He arched his eyebrows and smiled. I lowered my glasses over my nose and smiled at him in return. We ended up having coffee together. His name was Jeff and I told him mine was Marlene.In the course of the conversation things turned to sex (as if it doesn’t do that often with me) and what each of us happened to like.

“I like guys.” I said. “I’m a sucker for tall dark guys.”

“Sounds like you’re describing me.” he said. “And I happen to love suckers.”

“What kind of suckers?” I asked.

“Why I like cocksuckers. I like girls who like to suck big cocks”

“Do you? Wouldn’t it be handy if I was the kind of girl who loved sucking big cocks? And what if you were a guy with a big one for me to suck on.”

We were sitting next to each other at a table and when I said that he took my hand and put it on his crotch where I felt a big bulge. “Does that feel big enough to get your attention?” he asked as I pulled my hand away.

I took his hand and put it on my crotch where he could feel my decent sized bulge and said “Does mine get your attention lover?” His mouth kind of dropped open and he had this wonderfully surprised look on his face. But he didn’t take his hand away.

“Damn.”

“Yeah. Damn indeed.” I replied. “You’re married aren’t you?” he nodded his head and I went on “You know what I love? I love it when I can have a scene with a couple. Your hands still on my cock and you’re rubbing it and I know you want it. Well I want it with you too. You’re a hot guy. But I want it with you and her. I want you to suck me off while she watches tied in a chair. And I want to fuck your ass. And I want you to fuck mine.” He was breathing fast and licking his lips. “But it’s a three way package. When you get it handled call me.”

And with that I got up and left. I’m sure if someone looked at the front of my jeans they would have seen my hard cock and been blown away.

A few nights later I was watching TV when the phone rang. It was Jeff. I was surprised.

He told me that he had discussed the idea of a threesome with a transvestite and she was hot for the idea. He told me that her name was Carla and that she wanted to get together as soon as possible. Not wanting to waste too much time we made plans for me to go over to their place that night.

I dressed in black thigh highs, three inch black heels, silk panties, a black lacy silk bra. Over this I had on loose red pleated skirt with a gray silk blouse. I had on this gorgeous wet looking red lipstick. He came to the door in some soft looking gray pants, a white v neck shirt and no shoes. She was behind him.

Carla is about 5’8” with long legs that were encased in loose cream colored pleated slacks. She doesn’t have big breasts. A large B or small C. She smiled as I looked at her and did a pirouette so I could look at her ass. Nice ass at that.

Jeff did the intros and the three of us went out to the pool area. He had mixed some banana rum frozen drinks. We were sitting around their patio table drinking when Jeff took a joint out of his pocket and lit it up. We passed it around and it was very very good stuff! I mean that in no time at all I was seriously fucked up and by looking at Jeff and Carla I could see that they were too. You know the look: kind of sexy lowered eyes and parted lips. Carla was running her bare foot up and down the front of my leg. Jeff got up and leaned over me to kiss me. His tongue was in my mouth playing with my tongue. Like two mouth cocks flirting with each other. He’s a super kisser too. We broke apart and I was breathing a little hard. Carla suggested that we might want to go into the house and up to their bedroom. The three of us made our way across the yard and stumbled up the stairs to their huge bedroom and enormous California king bed.

Jeff and Carla kissed this really long kiss. “This is for play baby.” She said. “Nothing real.” She looked at me and I nodded my head in agreement. She moved to me and kissed me sucking on my tongue and lips while her hand went under my skirt and rubbed across my cockclit. She has long slender fingers with gorgeous nails. I could feel the nails rake across the head and then she put a finger under the leg band and ran the nail over the glans. I thought I was going to faint. She was holding the head in between two fingers and was rubbing the bottom of it with her thumb. I started leaking a little and she got it on her fingers and licked it off.

“We have to take care of Carla.” I said to Jeff. Jeff took a straight back wooden shaker type chair from the corner. I took off her red crepe blouse. She didn’t have on a bra and her b+ cups were really pretty. The nipples are barely quarter size and a dark shade of pinkish brown. I bent my head over and sucked one into my mouth and softly bit the nipple as I unbuttoned the top button on her slacks and undid the zipper. I loved that they were man tailored for a woman type slacks. They fell to the floor and she was standing there in a white satin French cut pair of panties with a little blue bow at the top center. I kissed her lips and stuck my hand into the front of them and ran my index finger up her hot wet slit and moved her swollen clit from side to side. I then moved her to the chair and sat her down. Jeff took some plastic ties and attached her wrists to the back legs of the chair while I lifted up her legs and quickly removed the panties. I then used some ties to fasten her ankles to the back legs as well so that her creamy thighs were open and her pussy was spread for us to see..

“Now you’re going to see what sex is all about Carla.” I said as I took off my blouse and skirt. Jeff was taking his clothes off without ever taking his eyes off of me. I was soon standing there in my thigh highs, shoes, panties and bra. I unclasped the bra and took it off. My nipples are super sensitive and were already hard with anticipation. I faced him and slowly peeled my panties down and off. I stood there and watched him get naked in front of me. He’s fairly smooth and well muscled without being all bunchy looking. He has nice pecs (I’m a sucker for pecs) and a flat stomach. And of course you know that that was all preamble to his cock which is all I really had eyes for. It was already hard. And big. I’m not a total size queen but I love big dicks and I guess it’s at least 7 ½ or eight inches and thick. Heaven.

We moved together and kissed and I ate his tongue sucking on it and playing with it as he did the same with mine. Our hands were traveling over eachother’s bodies and wandering down and over cocks and balls. I sneaked a sideways glance at Carla just as she was running her tongue over her lips. I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled Jeff down and onto his knees in front of me. I looked at Carla and had him do the same.

“This is what you want to see isn’t it Carla. You want to see me fuck his mouth dontcha?”

She said “Yessss” through clenched teeth.

“Then show her what she wants to see Jeff.” I said as I pushed his head down towards my cock clit which was standing up between my thighs waiting for his mouth to close over it. He wasn’t tentative but instead sucked the red head into his face and swirled his tongue around it while his hand encircled the shaft and slowly went up and down on it. Dear Jeff was too smooth at this for a total amateur. He’d been here before. “You know what you’re doing baby.” I said as I leaned back on my elbows and sighed. “You’re too good at this for a first time. How many times have you eaten dick lover?” I asked. “Tell the truth baby. She isn’t going to mind are you Carla?”

“Oh God this is so hot. Tell me Jeff.” She said. "Tell me what a slut you are."

He pulled his head off of s sos sos sos sos sos sos sos soknow. A lot. I love sucking cock Carla.” He said as he returned to me.

His head was bobbing up and down on my cockclit and I was holding it in place (more for effect than necessity as he wasn’t going anywhere). He’s so fucking good that he’s making me crazy and I can feel my balls start to tighten so I push him away and pull him up on the bed. “You’re good lover but now just lay back and let me do better.” I said as I swooped my mouth over him and plunged his fat cock into the back of my throat and swallowed milking the head with my throat muscles. He moaned and pushed himself up off the bed trying to get his cock further down into me making me gag a little bit. He held my head and pushed making it hard for me to breathe but God how I love it. I pulled off of him and licked at the head flicking my tongue over it.

Marlene
Marlene
500 Followers