Faeophobia: Madison Bitch Project

Story Info
Two weeks later, THIS tape was found.
2.6k words
4.26
62.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

One month ago, a group of college students disappeared in the wooded foothills surrounding Madison University. They had been conducting a thesis study concerning a magical being of great sexual prowess. Two weeks later, this tape was found....

(CLICK)

I-Is this thing on? Good. I...I'll have to continue this on audio tape, Keisha had the camcorder, but....well, we think it got Keisha. I guess I'll have to explain, f-from the beginning. In case nobody ever finds Keisha, or the videotape.

My name's Cecily, and I've been fascinated with magic ever since the Celestial conjunction made it possible again. That's why I went to Madison University to study Thaumaturgy. Me, and some of my friends. I-I'm human, but my friends here with me are Fae, well except for Keisha. I guess I should try to describe everyone, in...in case the worst happens, it'll be easier to identify us.

(RUSTLE....THUNK)

Cecily! Are you still messing with that tape player, I swear, you are so melodramatic! Nothing's going wrong! Keisha's probably playing a prank.

That's Belle, she's a pixie. I guess I'd better describe her too, you know, if the worst happens. When she's in human form, she's about....maybe 5'6', perfect build, breasts are about DD, well.....

Are you kidding! I'm at least a E-cup! My tits are killer!

She says that alot, and she's got blond hair, so we call her TinkerBelle...

Dangit Cecily! I told you never to call me that again! You're just jealous of my Guy-magnets!

She says that a lot too. Now she's shaking her tits at me. I really wish she'd stop.

Calm down in there, I need to think!

That's Marina, she's a mermaid. she's been acting funny ever since Keisha vanished. I...I guess it's a little odd, most mermaids have magic spells that give them legs to walk on land, but they tell me they don't like being out of water too long. Wonder why she was so keen to run around hiking to help on this project to find the Renquist monster?

I don't even think there is a Renquist monster! It's just a buncha frat guys that bought some illegal fertility spells! C'mon, you don't really believe that a monster lives in this forest with a giant dick that impregnates every girl he can find do you!? Nonsense; and I'll get to the bottom of these rumors.

Belle has always been unusually skeptical for a pixie. Maybe she's right, but I'm starting to regret coming out here...I, I said I'd explain what happened to Keisha.

Uhh...she's a black girl, great figure, and I always thought she had big enough breasts, but a couple hours ago, she wandered off, and...and we were wondering were she went, when...all the sudden, she runs back into camp, and her tits were huge!

They-they hadn't been any bigger than grapefruits before, but when I last saw her, she had a pair of whoppers that would have put a soccerball to shame! I saw her bra-straps snapping right in front of me! She said she had something incredible to show us! I...I wanted to follow her, but she ran off and...wow, it was amazing that she could run so vast with boobs like that!


But...but it was dark...and...Keisha slipped past us...and...the sounds....something's out there! I could hear Keisha crying, it...it sounded like orgasms? Like....whatever grabbed her, Keisha was screaming in...in...pleasure? I'm really curious now, and...well, I should tell you what I look like too, yeah...I'm pretty flat-chested. Redhair, freckles, barely a B-cup.

Well, I..I guess there's not much...not much else....I should try to get some sleep...I'm sure Keisha will turn up in the morning.

(CLICK)

(CLICK)

Hi, it's me, Cecily...again. No one else thinks it's worth it to record, they're sure Keisha will come back with the camcorder but...what the...what's that...on the trees....They're all over....they look like...stick-figures? Yeah, little stick figures on all the trees. But...hmm...that's weird, they've got 3 legs. Somebody hung up little 3-legged stick-figures on these tree-

Oh...oh my....the figures...the third leg, it..it's above the other two, right at the junction of the hips, at a perpendicular angle, and....oh my..I think..

They're cocks! These stick figures, they've all got cocks as long as their legs! Everywhere I look, these little...obscene stick figures...

Marina's probably right to be upset, who...what kind of sicko would do this? Is it true then? Does the Renquist monster prowl the woods around Madison university? Impregnating every girl he can find? Is...is that what happened to Keisha...and....maybe it's just me, but...is my bra getting tighter?

Ha Ha! very funny boys! Just a fraternity prank....that's all....just a fraternity.

I like Belle, but I'm afraid she's wrong, dead wrong...

(CLICK)

(CLICK)

Good....the tape's recording....I,... something's definitely wrong, it's..it's been almost a whole day, and Keisha hasn't come back. And now...my bra! It's digging into my back! Like...my boobs? Are they growing? What's happenin-

(RUSTLE RUSTLE)

Belle? what's up Belle, don't you have your own tent?

I...n-need....to touch...

What's up with you TinkerBelle? You're all sweaty...you look like you've seen a ghost...and..your tits! Are they bigger than before? Wait...why are you taking off your tank-top? Belle...what's going on...and why...why is my pussy getting so wet...?

L-like you Cecily....want...need...to touch you...

I like you too Belle, but....(RUSTLE, ZIP) Whoa! get your hands off of my pants zipper! I'm not...I...my pussy...so wet....but why?

And your nipples are hard, aren't....they....as hard as mine...need to touch...Boobs! Want Boobs!!

Your hands! Stop it! Stop rubbing...caressing....my tits! ...No...I...my pussy! She's ripping off my panties! What....what's gotten into you Belle? Don't know why...but...she's horny...as horny...as ever... her little...fairy wings...they're fluttering...she..she only does that, when a guy's got his cock inside her...when she's cumming....

(SHLURP...SHLURPLE...) AAUUUHGH! She's eating me out! I've never...I'm not like this! I'm not! But...I want it...I need to be taken! I need something inside me! She's rubbing my legs...the inside of my thigh...so good...(SHLURP) The rumors about Fae are true! Her tongue! So skillful! My slit is on fire! NEEAAAAGH!!!(SHURLP SHLUCKLE)

(RUSTLE)N-nuh...need....to touch...need your cunts!

M-Marina! H-her too! G-got to think! (SHULK) M-magic! Powerful spell....must be...must be over the entire...(SHLUCK) area...we're being...attacked by lust! Is it him..(SHLUCK) The Renquist Beast? Marina....what are you....she's taking off everything...she's...not wearing a bra....her tits! Awesome! (SLLUPLE) Marina's boobs...the size of basketballs! Look at them jiggle! I...I always thought her silvery mermaid hair was pretty...and she's...what the? Our flashlight! She..she's sticking it into her cunt! Reaming her slit with it! It's got....little ridges...must feel wonderful...inside her like that.... So glad....she brought it for us....

(SHHLLK) RAAAAAAAAUGH!!

Why...why does Belle get to have all the fun? Can't...can't Marina see...how wet I am...how horny...the magic....makes me? I need to be....penetrated....my pussy....dripping...I need the flashlight....the hard....thick shaft! Wait...she's...Marina's got her tongue inside Belle's pussy! (SHLOOOK) NAAAH!!! Belle....she's inside me! Licking! Teasing my cunt!...Marina...she's moving her naked hips...towards me....her slit...right in front of me...I

Eat my pussy human! I want your tongue inside my slit!

Marina's....very aggressive....(PANT) can't say no...(SHUCK) We've...we've formed a ring...Belle eats me...(SHLUCK) Marina....(PANT) eats Belle...(SLLUP) And I'm....I'm inside (PANT) Marina's pussy-YAAAH! The Flashlight! (SLLPLE) So hard! Thick! Our juices...all over....I can breathe...(PANT) taste the scent of Marina's hot, fae pussy! She's...Belle's using the flashlight on me!

The more it goes on...(SLURP) The hornier...I get.... I...oh no...up there...at the top of the tent pole....can it be! YAH!!! HERE! It's dangling there, above us, from the tent pole...the 3rd leg, it's not a leg at all...a cock! How did it get here?! It wasn't there a second ago! That must be it; The beast....he puts his magic in the stick-figures....he's got us now...he's got us..!

(CLICK)

(CLICK)

Powerful. Nothing like huge boobs to make a woman feel powerful. Mine...they were never bigger than a B-cup...but now....they're like warm, freckled throw pillows, almost stripper size! I've got breasts now, for the first time. My rosy nipples are so sensitive....uungh..The others...my friends....them too.

Belle's breasts....like overgrown honeydew melons....Her guy magnets....so squeezably soft....she's got bright, golden nipples, many fae do. And Marina....breasts just as big...just as bountiful....it's cute; she's got silvery nipples, just like her hair.

(GULP) Oh...m-my pussy....I'm...I'm still horny...it's morning now...I don't know...how many times we all came last night (PANT) ....But I...I still want to grab Marina's nipples...fondle them....(PANT) nibble them....NO! C-can't give in...to the lust. If I start sucking on her bouncing, wobbling, tits....(PANT) I won't be able to stop!

I...have had...enough of this! I'm gonna go out there...(PANT) and find these damn frat boys...(PANT) that cast this spell on us!

B-Belle's leaving. I-I won't try to stop her, she still doesn't believe in the Renquist beast. I'm afraid she'll...(PANT) find out for herself. If...If she stays in the tent...I'll just grab her, and bury my face in her pussy..nibbling....licking...at her slit. NNNNNGH! Cunt...so hot....wh-where's that flashlight?

(RUSTLE RUSTLE)

Hey! Come outta there you sicko bastards! Hey!....Yeah, I see you up there! You're not gonna...Oh my...what-the...n-no-no..N-not...I, I never believed...but....you're so huge....Th-that's it isn't it? That's why my breasts have gotten so...so huge....You want me...you want...

BOOB! WANT BOOB!

That's him! The Renquist monster! I've gotta see....(RUSTLE RUSTLE...CLUNK..)

Neaaah! Slow dooooown!!

It....It got her! It was too fast! I couldn't catch a glimpse, but it got Belle! I...I guess up into the trees. But...I heard about it, I know what it's like. They say the Renquist beast was a human once, a janitor that worked at Madison University since before the Celestial Conjunction. But...he was exposed to so many magical accidents...the residue of so many lust-spells cast by students over the years, that he became a sex-monster of incredible horniness! I've...I've interviewed the girls he impregnated! They all say he has a cock like nothing you've ever seen!

AAAUGH!!! Your Cock! Bigger than a sausage! I'm so wet....gotta have it...Look at my tits, so round...I'm ready! I'm ready!!!

That's Belle, the monster's got her! B-but...I can't see....too far away....

I...I...YEAAAAHH! It's insiiiiide meeee! The cock! So powerful! NNUNG! (SCHLUCK) Making me....making me cuuum!! (PANT) Too much...it's too good!(PANT) I'm sorry! S-sorry I ever doubted you! (PANT) Give it too me! Give it meeAAAAUGH!!!!!! (PANT) (THUMP!)

Wait! What was that? Behind the tent! It...It's Belle! The beast is done with her! Oh Belle, are...are you alright? Your breasts! They're almost as big as pumpkins! So huge...so round...I...I have to touch..I have to feel firsthand...Whoa! You're nipples....it's milk! Your tits are filling with milk!

Don't...bother me....milk...in boobs....for...them...for his young! NAAH Still....(PANT) cumming....Cock...better than I ever imagined! I can do it....enough milk...to feed his...his young.

Belle! What's happening to you! It's...incredible! I've heard of this...her belly, right below her navel...swelling...bulging outwards! The Renquist cock-beast, his fertility magic is some of the strongest ever encountered! That's...that's one of the reasons I wanted to study him! Whoa! Belle's navel just popped out! It's like she's in her third trimester!

MMnnn...so perfect...so content...at last...

She's rubbing her belly, hugely pregnant....she looks so happy.

My turn now!

Marina? what does she mean, isn't she afraid? What is she going to do? She...She's naked, huge tits wobbling....and her hips...they've gotten wider! Her ass, so round....two perfect bubbles....she's running off into the woods....she's going to find the beast?

BOOB!

Marina's crying out to the monster!

I know you see me! I know what you want! See these? My tits are as good as they've ever been! Bigger than dodgeballs! Look at them wiggle! You want more?

CUNT!

She's spreading her pussy lips, I've never...never seen Marina like this!

I know about you! Since you first impregnated me in the girl's showers that day, I've been studying you! You've never knocked up the same girl twice! But I know you will for me! I've come here for you! I bore your young once! I can do it again! That's why I lured the others here! For you! Three fresh cunts to bear your young!

Oh my...I...Idon'tbelieveitIdon'tbelieveititwasher! It was her! Marina led us here! That's why she wanted to come all this way! Mermaids hate to be out of water too long! She...she'd been impregnated before?

I want your cock! I want your cum! I've had 3 healthy baby girls! Yours! Adopted into good families! Someday, they'll make some guys very happy! I wanna make you happy! Again! Give me your seed! Look at these breasts! See how fertile I am! I can bear your young again! You need more enticement?

ASS!!!!

She's bending over, showing off her...wait..there! It's him! the Renquist Cock-Monster! He's here!

WANT CUNT!

It's yours!!!......Nnungh...Cock...so big...like a baseball bat...I-I can take it! I can take it all! (SCHLUNK) Just...like I....remembered...(SLOONK)...Aaaah....

She....she looks so relieved; the monster's holding her up with one hand, impaling her crotch upon his....his....dick is so big! So hard! It's like she's wanted his cock all her life! She's wrapping her legs around him, it's like she's drowning in bliss.

I-I should describe the beast...he's huge, so muscular and powerful that he seems inhuman. He-he looks sort of old, balding, grey hair, and a thick moustache, but his muscles....his...his cock...they'd put the beefiest football player to shame!

GOOD CUNT!! CUM MANY TIMES!!

Marina's quivering, gyrating on top of his steely shaft! It....almost looks painful, so good it hurts! I've heard about this! The rumors say that the Renquist cock-monster has unique, magical powers! The girls I've interviewed....they say that the powers of his cock can force a woman into orgasm, when-whenever he wants! I can look at Marina's face, and I see the pleasure; she's been driven mad with lust! Look at her dig her nails into the beast's back! They say his cock can send endless chains of back-to-back orgasms, anytime it's inside a pussy! She...she's slipped away, off of him; still moaning with....with pleasure.

AAAAAAhhhh.....heaven....

She's just laying there, like Belle, clutching her bulging boobs, and her thighs are still shaking, quavering...it's from the orgasms, the lips of her pussy, even from here....I can see them throbbing! Her body....his dick forced her into a string of orgasms....no telling how many! Her eyes are so wide, it's like she's being electrified with sex! I guess it's her reward for being such a good cunt...And...I...I...feel.....No..no! S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!!

Don't...be afriad....Cecily....There's no escape, he'll take good care of us...I know he will. We're his bitches; we bear his young. He'll make sure we're comfortable...

No Marina! We, can't I...I'm not one of your breeding bitches! But....his magic....it's everywhere...I feel it burning...in my pussy...in my ass.....in my, my tits. I understand now, the moment we entered these woods, his magic took hold of us. We...we never had any ho-oo-ooAAAU!!! My Tits! Burning! Tingling!! They're...already so big....I can feel my own tits growing! Inflating on my naked chest! Like party balloons....being inflated with lust! The other girls....(Unngh!)..They said he'd do this....his magic...it ripens a woman.....ripens her...for brreee-ee-eeediiiing!!!

I feel my ass, my hips now...my thighs, hips are expanding, outwards...(UUUNNGH) I feel my own body....growing....more voluptuous....and the beast...calmly...walking towards me....his huge cock...pointed at my pussy! The closer he gets....the more ripe my body becomes! What...a fool I was...I'm not going to study him! I-I'm going to be his next breeding bitch! We're in his domain now!

(AAAAUGH!) My boobs....almost...the size of...small watermelons...(NNNAAA!!) Hips...so wide...all the better...to bear his young...(NNNUNG) My tits! My nipples! Milk! Not even...pregnant yet....but...my milk has come in! Warm....dripping...

Sometimes Cecily, fertility magic has the strongest effect...on the flattest girls...

I'm not....I don't want....

BEG FOR COCK!

He's got me! holding me in the air with one arm! His dick!! so big! pointing upwards! Teasing my pussy lips! So wet....I'll...Will I end up like the others? Marina, and Belle, probably Keisha too...breasts and bellies swollen like they're in the 9th month...swollen with his young! But I won't....I'm not...

BEG!

No! n-nooo matter...how big my tits get...no matter...how fertile...how impossibly sexy I feel....I'm not a...not a slut...not a breeding bitch...No! Stop! don't rub your cock on the inside of my thigh! Don't tease me! My pussy...it's throbbing now...like Marina's....NNAA....NNNUNG..

GIVE ME YOUR COCK! MUST HAVE IT!!!!

NOT HEAR YOU.

Please! Please! I Beg you!! I'm begging for your cock! PLEEEASE!!!.

He's....he's touching me....his COCK!! HIS COCK!!!!IT'S INSIDE ME!!!!

(CLICK)

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers