The Black Cat

Info
Beware to the black cat who crosses her path...
18 words
4.45
64.4k
18
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are over 18 years of age.)

Beware to the black cat who crosses her path...

--:--
--:--
1.0
PlayfulLittle1
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Had Me Cumming

Great job! It was so sexy to imagine me as the little kitty licking your pussy. Came right on time! ❤️

WitchOfSwordsWitchOfSwordsabout 10 years ago
Not bad, but could use work

I have to say, the story was pretty hot, and the VA work was superbly erotic.

However, from a technical standpoint, it comes across very much as a script meant for more than one person. As it stands, it isn't bad, but without even an attempt at a voice for the kitten, it comes across as if the main character is delusional, hearing responses that aren't there. It could easily have been worked out by recording the lines and either using a different voice, or, much simpler, changing your voice in whatever editing software to include even the illusion of someone else being present.

I feel like this is a kick-ass first attempt, between the acting, audio quality, and overall hot story, but it hopefully serves as a learning experience so future works are more polished and feel more like a final product.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely hot! Please post more audio!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@dangerous

Lol I think someone has way too much time on their hands.

Celibate1Celibate1over 10 years ago
Dangerous!

The delivery and recording of the story was superb, with PlayfulLittle1 giving all the emotion and phrasing of the story. However the story plot was rather disturbing for the following reasons.

1) After Daddy's Girl had her dress damaged she became petulant and whinny like a spoilt child, not as a well trained Daddy's Girl. This should have resulted in her Daddy leading her to a quiet corner, lifting up her damaged dress, and delivering a loving but firm swat on her buttocks for her pouty behaviour which reflects badly on her Daddy.

2) Any un-sanctioned slight against a Daddy's Girl/ Boy/ Slave is a slight against his/her Daddy/Mommy/Master/Mistress - and as such it is the superiors role to protect and preserve their reputation, and the well-being of their Girl /Boy / Slave. Daddy should have recognised this and told his Girl that he would deal with the situation. In offering his Girl the chance of disciplining the careless Black Cat he reversed the roles.

3) In disciple, the transgression should be outlined, and the punishment stated, (or in some cases have the transgressor offer up a punishment, or be given a choice of punishments, that is appropriate to their misbehaviour), and the discipline should be in proportion to the behaviour that is to be corrected. And discipline should never be administered while angry. That is the sign of a ILL-DISCIPLINED Daddy / Mommy / Master / Mistress. Unfortunately what Daddy's Girl seemed to be after was not discipline to correct but rather just revenge. And that her Daddy went along with this rather that outlining what discipline was to be administered and then allowing his Girl to administer the discipline under His guidance shows that her Daddy is spoiling her (and not in a good way).

4) Black Cat's Master should have been in the room to oversee and negotiate with Daddy what Discipline was appropriate for the incident, and should have stepped in when it was obvious that Daddy's Girl was not after corrective discipline but rather a chance to vent her anger on a careless and not fully trained Slave.

I fear that Daddy, in being too indulgent with his Daddy's Girl is allowing her to get away with behaviour and attitudes that will require a lot of discipline and correction in the future. :-(

[And hopefully we will get to read or hear all about it on Literotica.]

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

"Arresting" Officer She carries a gun, but he is willing to risk it.in Erotic Couplings
Fairy Tale Fuck Fights 01 Little Miss Muffet and Rapunzel want the same man.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Taking Jasmine Walker On summer holidays Jasmine is seduced by a young Mistress.in Lesbian Sex
A Physical Encounter A disagreement between 2 girls descends into sexual slavery.in NonConsent/Reluctance
On The Bus He always hated crowds.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories