Edgar has a Wet Dream

Story Info
A beautiful woman is defiled by a fiend.
941 words
3.23
19.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
181 Followers

Annabel Sarin was a proud and beautiful woman. She had married well at a young age and now spent her time traveling between all her favorite venues in Europe. On this occasion she found herself at Brandauer Castle in Austria where she was the honored guest of the Count and Countess.

The entertainment for the evening was a formal ball which gave her the opportunity to showcase one of her stunning, silk gowns. She made her entrance properly, pausing on the landing of the double staircase to the ballroom as her name was announced.

"Lady Annabel Sarin of Queensbury." the stuffy man servant announced prominently to the room.

She descended the stairs with finished dignity, her chin held high as she acknowledged the looks of admiration directed to her. She wore a wig that was impossibly complex and that could more rightly be considered architecture. Her face was powdered but flawlessly smooth and her large eyes were made even bigger by artfully applied black mascara.

The Count and Countess quickly introduced her to several of their high born guests who were immediately charmed by her regal bearing and engaging physical beauty. She floated from one group to another before the orchestra opened with The Blue Danube and the Count had the honor of leading the waltz with her as his partner. They glided over the floor like figures in a music box and at the end of the dance the Count bowed deeply before releasing the Lady's hand. And so the evening proceeded as all of Annabel Sarin's evenings proceeded, with perfect graciousness.

But unbeknownst to her or the other people there, a fiend was watching the entire affair from an upper window, clinging with desperation to the leaden sill.

After the ball Lady Sarin returned to her room with that satisfied feeling she always had after social events of this kind. She freed herself from her layers of finery and then popped open her corset which allowed her large breasts and voluptuous belly to finally breathe.

After her petticoats were also shed she squatted down naked over the chamber pot in the middle of the room and released a deluge of hot urine into it, filling it almost to the brim. Her body had God-given size and firmness and she had no need for rear attachments to her corsetry since her buttocks naturally protruded quite prominently.

She walked to the pitcher and basin and soaped her hands, washing her face before moving the lather over her breasts and underarms. Finally she washed her over-grown crotch and then rinsed herself methodically with the sponge.

Then she did a series of exercise moves she had seen in one of the new physical culture magazines. She spread her legs and alternately bent over and touched her right hand to her left foot and visa versa. Then with her legs still spread she shifted her body deeply from side to side like a speed skater. It was then she became aware of a thumping noise coming from behind the wall opposite the bed. She stopped what she was doing and listened. The sound stopped. She continued with her bent-over stretches again and the sound returned. She stopped a second time and the sound ceased again. She walked over to the wall and listened but nothing could be heard.

The mysterious noises having made her somewhat uneasy, she decided to put on her night gown and go to bed. After she turned off the lamps and got between the cool sheets of the canopy bed, she lay awake with the lingering feeling that there was something amiss in the castle.

The next morning she by chance saw a strange little man in the hallway on her way to breakfast. He leered at her in a way that made her sick. He seemed to be one of the workers there however so she followed proper etiquette and overlooked the perceived offense.

After returning that day from a trip into the countryside with her hosts she encountered the man again, leering as he had before. She decided to chide him for his rudeness.

"Excuse me sir, but I do take offense with the way you look towards me." she announced to him.

The little man leered all the more as she spoke to him. Finally he replied.

"I'm sorry, Miss. I've just never seen anyone as beautiful as you before!" he replied, wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

"Well could you in the future try to avoid eye contact with me then!" she demanded.

"Yes ma'am" he said, his eyes still devouring her.

In the days that followed she had the feeling his eyes were on her wherever she went. They were eyes that saw through to her nakedness no matter how many layers she wore. They spoke of indecency and foul deeds and she couldn't seem to wash their dirty intent off of her.

That evening she had a dream that a man entered her bed with stinking breath and cold hands and clung to her. When she finally managed to push him off she saw it was the same little man with those carnivorous-looking eyes.

The next morning she awoke to the same thumping sound coming from behind the wall. Then when she looked down she saw her bed covers had shifted away exposing her naked legs. The thumping sound increased in frequency and urgency and then trailed off just as quickly. Annabel had had enough. She put on her robe, went out into the hall and knocked on the door of the neighboring guest room. After quite some time a tall, handsome man answered.

Subtext
Subtext
181 Followers