Heather

Story Info
Young wife's misery far away from home.
7.2k words
3.92
128.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

"Please don't make me do it in public" Heather begged. She broke up and started to sob.

How she had got herself into this awkward situation wasn't really her own fault. How would she get out of this, she had no idea.

Everything had started from the airport of Islamabad, Pakistan. She had arrived there this morning. Heather's husband Adam was working in a big corporation which has also a branch office in Pakistan. This office situates in Lahore south from Islamabad. The company had made such a tempting offer to Adam he couldn't refuse despite of the resistance of his wife. To be one year in Pakistan would give a good opportunity to earn big money and after that climb on the corporate ladder. Adam had wanted Heather to come along immediately. Heather didn't like of the idea living in Islamic country at all. She knew the position of a woman in that society. Heather was a teacher and she really enjoyed her work. However, she was deeply in love with her husband and had promised to follow Adam when the school semester ended. She hated the idea of being separated from her husband a whole year. After all they had been together since the high school and actually Adam was the only man Heather had ever had. She had decided to take the next year off the school where she was teaching. 'Maybe this could be a good time, at age of 26, to get a baby too', she had thought.

It was very difficult to organize direct flights to Lahore and therefore she had taken the plane to the capitol of Pakistan. She had hoped Adam would pick her from the airport, but unfortunately Adam had such a busy days that he couldn't leave his office. She could have taken a bus or train to Lahore, but Adam didn't want that. He had persuaded her to take a taxi from the airport. Adam had said that it will take only couple of hours and neglected any comments about how much it will cost. "I want to get you safely to our new home" he had stated promptly. How wrong he had been....

Heather had exited the airport building and tried to find a taxi which would take such a long ride. Most of the cars didn't look too inviting, but finally she had found a nice one which looked comfortable and obviously had an air conditioning. The weather felt really hot, especially for a girl who had lived her whole life in northern state of USA. Fortunately her clothing was suitable for the conditions. She had only white short sleeved shirt, a light brown skirt which reached just above her knees and slippers on her feet. She was an astonishing sight as usual. Her blonde straight hair was cut to her shoulder level. She had very petite figure. Her full breasts made a contrast with her narrow waist. Adam had always teased her that she looked like Heather Graham. Heather had to admit she reminded her quite a lot and the funny coincidence was their common first name.

The driver had acted very politely and had nothing against the long drive. He had lifted Heather's luggage to the trunk, opened the back door to her and started their long trip. They had had some conversation during the trip, but the man's English was not too good. Soon Heather had only answered to his questions and tried to start not anything herself. She had concentrated looking out of the window. The further they had got the more deserted the surroundings seemed to be. Heather had got a little worried about whether they were really heading to correct destination and after a one and half hour asked that from the driver. "Lahore, yes. We will be in there in 20 minutes" he had replied. That had comforted her even though she had wondered the lack of suburban area. 'Shouldn't a big city like Lahore have that?'

Fifteen minutes later they arrived to the edge of a small village which seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. The driver stopped the taxi.

"What is this place? It is not Lahore" Heather said anger in her voice

"I know lady, but this is a place I will leave you" he replied

"Fuck you idiot. Take me to Lahore right away!" she almost screamed

The driver turned towards Heather. To Heather's shock he had a gun in his hand. "Lady, I say you will leave my car right here. Before that give me your handbag." he said harshly

"No. My money, phone and passport are there"

"Exactly. That's the why I want them" he said and targeted the gun barrel to Heather's head. Reluctantly Heather handed her bag over him.

"Good. And now your jewels. Necklace, earrings and rings"

"Please no. Let me keep my wedding ring" Heather begged but understood from the look on his face it was vain.

"Thank you very much. Now get out!"

Heather opened the door and climbed off the seat. She closed the door and saw the car to vanish to the deserted road. She had been robbed and left to she didn't know where. 'Was she even close to Lahore?' Anyway, she knew she needed help. She had to get a connection to Adam and go to police to report about the robbery. Heather started to walk to the village. She reached the main street which was quite empty. Actually it seemed to be the only street in the village. Small houses, far from luxury, were built close to each others on both side of street. In the middle of the street was some kind of market place. On the contrary to the rest of the street it was quite crowded. She decided to head towards it.

An older man stood by the market place. Heather approached him. "Excuse me, sir. Where I can find a police station" she started

The man did not reply. Heather tried again. Finally the man opened his mouth "No police. Next village 25 miles" he pointed to the desert. Obviously he didn't want to talk more, but left Heather.

'I suppose he was uncomfortable with his English', Heather thought and tried another man, much younger this time. "Hi, I have been robbed and I need to use a phone. Can you help me?"

The man smiled widely. "Can you see any telephone lines here?" he replied with quite fluent language.

"How about the mobile phones?" Heather asked worried

"No field here, sorry"

"What I can do then?" Heather almost pleaded and continued "Isn't there anyway to get contact to the outer world?"

"Yes. Our village chief has a satellite phone"

"Where I can find him?" Heather asked relieved

"It is the bigger house there" he pointed it with his finger. Heather almost ran to the house. This house looked quite different to the other ones. It was much bigger and it had a sort of a veranda on the front of it. Couple of men sat on the veranda under a sunroof covering it. Heather approached the men.

"Excuse me. Is any of you the chief of the village?"

"I am" replied a man whose outfit revealed his higher status. It was not only his clothing, which was much superior to the other people had, but also his habitué. The villagers seemed to be poor and skinny. This man had quite a belly, well cut hair and golden rings in his fingers.

"Sir. I have been robbed and I need to inform police and my husband. I need to use your phone, please" Heather explained quickly

"And what I will get from that?" he asked

"Sir, I just told you I have been robbed. I can't pay you now, but my husband will give you money afterwards"

"I'm sorry. We really don't trust any promises given by Americans" he smiled

"But I don't have any money" Heather said desperately

"I tell you what" the chief said "You look very pretty. If you show me your tits, I'll let you use my phone"

The proposal hit Heather by surprise. She stammered "You have to be kidding"

The chief waived the phone in his hand "Want to make the call?"

"Fuck you" Heather shouted and walked away. 'There had to be another way. I would never let that bastard to see a glimpse of my breasts. If he has the only phone in the village, I have to find a way to get to the next village'. She returned to the market place. She tried to ask for help several times, but mostly the people just ignored her. Finally two men responded to her pleas.

"Please follow us. We will help you" They escorted Heather to a narrow alley between two houses. As soon they entered the alley, the man behind Heather put his palm on Heather ass. She quickly turned around and slapped his face.

"Keep your hands of me" she shouted.

"Come on now" the other man said "We now you western women are sluts. We just want to have a little fun with you. We will take good care of you". Then he tried to put his hand on Heather's breast, but she instantly wiped it off. The other man's hand went between her knees and rose to her thighs. Heather squirmed away and shouted "Leave me alone"

The men laughed. "Ok. We will not take you by force. But don't expect to get much help from any other either" and then they let Heather go. She ran out of the alley. She stopped to the market place and tried to gather her thoughts for a moment. 'Was it true what they said? No one would help me, at least not without dirty counter favors'. The more she thought, the more concerned she got. 'I'm blocked here. I have no food, drink or shelter. I will die in this heat. Rather death than to accept the humiliating offer of the village chief', she thought, but knew already it wasn't true. She weighted her options and finally decided to swallow her pride and return to the chief's house.

There she stood now, in the veranda of the village chief, after the desperate moments in the village. She was revolted of the wide grin on the chief's face. "I will do it" she said determinately.

"Do what?" the chief replied

"I will show you my breast" she replied. Her face blushed.

"Go ahead. Looking forward"

"Let's go inside of your house then"

"No. Do it right there"

This was worse than she had expected. The humiliation took her over. She broke and started to sob."Please don't make me do it in public" Heather begged.

"I'm not making you to do anything. You said, you want to show me your tits. You may leave, but I will stay here"

Heather knew, she had no options. After a short hesitation she started to unbutton her shirt. She opened four top buttons and opened it. The hem of the shirt was still inside of her skirt and the lowest buttons still buttoned. Her white bra came to the sight of the men on the veranda. She put her fingers under the cup of her bra and lifted it off her breast. She quickly returned the cup on its place.

"Now you have seen my breast" she stated

"I haven't seen anything. If you want to show your tits you should first undress that shirt" chief replied

This didn't surprise Heather. She knew she had just given a glimpse, but already that had required lot of courage from her. She had expected it wouldn't be enough, but she had to try. She waited a moment, sighed and then pulled the shirt hem out of her skirt. She unbuttoned it totally and took it off. She stood there the shirt in her hand.

"That's better" the chief commented "Toss me the shirt and take off your bra". Heather threw the shirt to him and twisted her hands behind her back. She unclasped the bra, but let it on.

"Come on. Throw me the bra too". Heather took quickly the bra off and threw it to the chief. The shyness took over and she wrapped her arms on her breasts.

"I don't see your tits. You said you want to show them to me" the chief said

"I can't do it here. Everybody is watching" Heather pleaded. She couldn't help have noticed the crowd which had gathered close to the chief's veranda. Fortunately she wasn't facing them, but most probably they would see something as well.

"Just do it. Put your hands behind your neck" he said. Finally Heather obeyed. Her amble bosom was totally exposed to the men. It heaved along her deep breathes. She had small areolas and her large nipples protruded out of them.

"Please. Are you satisfied now?"

Chief rose up from his chair and walked to Heather. He said "This is a very poor village and the men don't have many amusements here. Make their day and turn around. Let them see a nice pair of western whore tits"

"I'm not a whore" she objected. However she knew she had to take this to the bitter end. Slowly she turned around. Probably more than 20 men were standing there looking for excitement of seeing her breasts. Some of them cheered loudly. To her shock she felt the chief's hands cupping her breasts.

"Don't touch me. The deal was to only show my tits. I didn't say you can molest them" Heather said angrily and pushed his hands away.

Chief whispered to her ear "Darling. I'm not forcing you to do anything. You can walk away, if you want to. Just remember you don't have a shirt or a bra anymore. I'm sure many of these men are more than happy to take care of you. Otherwise, I'll suggest you put your hands back where they were"

'This bastard had all the cards', Heather knew. She couldn't leave here half naked. The hunger in the men's eyes told she would be raped in minutes. Reluctantly she returned her hands. Chief cupped her breasts again. Heather almost vomited. The only man who had touched her so far was her husband Adam. Tears flowed from her eyes.

The chief used time to play with her breasts. He presented them to the audience. He put his palms under them, lifted and let them drop. Heather's face couldn't get any more red. Next he started to work with her nipples. He rolled them between his fingers and despite Heather's disgust managed to get them erected. When they were poking hard he let them go and whispered to Heather's ear "Shake them. Show what a slut you are"

"Please no. Haven't you humiliated me enough? I think I deserve that phone call now"

"What phone call? I haven't promised you anything" he replied

"But you said earlier I can use your phone, if I'll show you my breasts. And now I have done much beyond that"

"Yes, but that was earlier. You should have taken the deal then. As far as I concern, ten minutes ago you came to me and said you want show your tits. I didn't make any promises"

"You bastard. You tricked me into this" she replied angrily

"Watch your language, slut or I will throw you to the street" he warned

Heather got scared of his threat "I'm sorry, Sir."

"Good. How about that tit shaking?"

"I will do it" she replied and started to move her upper body. Her big breasts swayed from side to side. It was a really wonderful sight and made the crowd cheer again. She continued this humiliating action for a while and then stopped. But this wasn't getting any better for her. She felt chief's fingers working on the top button of her skirt behind her back.

"No" she said

"Want me to stop? If I'll stop now, you know what will happen."

Heather silenced. She couldn't do anything to stop him. Only thing she could hope this will end to the skirt...

The chief managed to open the button. Then he opened the zipper and let the skirt drop on the veranda. He made her to step out of it, collected it and threw it to a man in veranda. Heather cursed her destiny. The further this bastard went the more her position weakened. Now she had only her white panties and slippers on.

"You have a beautiful ass. Made for pleasing men" he commented

"Please don't say that" Heather begged

"But it is true. Spread your legs, slut"

Heather had to stop this. "Please stop this. I will suck you off, if you give my clothes back and let me do the phone call"

"I knew you were a whore. Tempting offer, but I have responsibilities to my habitants. Can I get the legs opened now?"

Heather's proposal had required a lot of courage from her. To suck him was a disgusting idea, but better than to let him use her pussy. And she couldn't take this public humiliation any more. Obviously she had to anyway. Like a puppet she spread her legs and waited for his next move. The chief took a grip of the waist band and tugged the panties up. The fabric of the panties pressed tightly against her vagina. A clear camel toe was to be seen.

"Ouch. It hurts. Please stop" Heather begged.

He put his fingers on her panty covered pussy and teased it with tender movements. He gathered the fabric on the pussy and tugged the waist band again. This action made the panties to part her pussy lips. The puffy lips were now clearly visible. Heather thought she will die from the humiliation.

The chief made her turn around. Her pretty ass was pointing to the overwhelmed audience. "Your slut ass looks real nice, but do you have any suggestions how to make it look even better?"

Heather remained silent, waiting for the worst.

"OK. I'll help you then" the chief continued "Bend over. Stick your ass in the air". 'Oh my God, let someone to stop this', Heather thought. She bended over and put her hands on her knees. Again she heard cheers behind her. Soon, in addition to her dignity, she was about to lose her last piece of clothing. She felt the chief peeling her panties off her ass. The panties were on her hands at knee level. Her bare ass was sticking towards the crowd. The chief took the panties away and said "Now the final act. Keep that position, but spread your legs. Let's show your pussy" Heather complied again. Now she felt like a complete slut. The chief stretched her a little bit farther and used his fingers to part her pussy lips presenting her inner folds to the audience. He teased her clit with one finger. The villagers went wild. He asked teasingly "What do you think? How many cocks this pussy can milk in one evening? I'm sure I can find lot of volunteers to test it"

"Please, you will ruin me" Heather begged

"OK. That's enough. Stand up" he said and then shouted something to the men by his veranda. They started to return to their houses. "And now my little slut, we can start to bargain. Give me your best offer"

Heather used some time to recover from the previous humiliation and carefully proposed "I will let you fuck me, if I can use your phone"

"So, you want to whore your pussy for a one phone call?"

She just nodded.

"How about we will forget the call so far?"

"You mean I would let you use me for nothing?" Heather was shocked

"I let you stay in my house and I will feed you" he made a counteroffer

"I don't want to live in your house. I need to get out of this place"

"Suit yourself. I'm sure you will find several others houses here to stay."

"No, wait. I mean....I don't know"

"Ok. This will be my final offer. You will fuck me. If you prove you are a real slut and make me very happy, I'll promise to organize you transportation from here. And two more things: First, I will record everything on video what you will do from now on."

"No, you can't make videos of me naked"

"They are my insurance and nonnegotiable demand. If any day police shows up, I can prove you did everything voluntary" he lied.

"You must promise to keep the tapes private" Heather said

"No problem" He turned to his fellow, mumbled some words. The man went into the chief's house and came soon came back with a video camera on a tripod. He targeted it to Heather and started the recording. Heather gulped. The chief continued "The other thing is you must convince me to accept this deal"

"If you promise I'll get away from here, I will do it" Heather agreed

"That wasn't very convincing. You should tell me why I would want you" the chief demanded

'Why he had to degrade her', Heather thought. 'He had already won. I have to play along, this is my only change'.

"My vagina is tight. I haven't given any births yet" she tried

"If you are saying your whore cunt is tight, say it"

"Oh. My whore cunt is tight. It will make you happy"

"What else you can do?"

"I can suck you" she said lamely

"Do you swallow?"

"Yes"

"I'm still not convinced. You are saying your cunt is tight. How can I trust you?"

"You can try with your finger..." she almost cried from humiliation

"You want me to finger fuck you here in my veranda?"

"Hmmm" tears felled from her cheeks.

"I think I'll sit down then. You can work my finger to your slutty hole"

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers
12