Touch Class Ch. 09

Story Info
A young woman learns about sex.
1.1k words
3.72
17.9k
00

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gradually came awake the next morning to feel someone alternately licking the head of my dick and sucking it. I looked down and it was Jennifer. She smiled up at me. "Good morning, Jimmy," she greeted me sweetly, whispering, as the others were not yet awake.

"Good morning, Gorgeous," I whispered back. "If you'd like, why don't you scooch your bottom back here, and I'll reciprocate." She moved her body around so that her pubic area was within reach of my face, and I dove between her thighs. Her big clit actually naturally protruded from between her labia. I stretched apart Jennifer's lower lips to fully free that wondrous clitoris. It must have been one and a half to two inches long, and half an inch across, a proto-penis. I started by licking it up and down, causing her to quiver and gently bite my cock. Then I licked around the tip, working in circles and jerking it between thumb and finger. She was moaning softly non-stop now, bucking. Suddenly she stiffened, as did her clit between my lips, and she quaked all over, her hips moving back-and-forth rapidly from side-to-side. Her pussy leaked a secretion of sticky liquid, and I sucked it in. Mmmm, it tasted exotic and delicious.

I started rubbing some of that slickness on her anus and worked my finger around and then into her sphincter. She immediately quivered again, then worked with me, pushing her ass onto my questing finger, and we established a rhythm. At the same time she used some saliva to moisten my own anus, and soon was finger-fucking me there as she continued gobbling my swollen dick.

"Jennifer, I wanna fuck you," I pointed out, throbbing my dick in her mouth. She let my cock slip out, nodded her head vigorously with a smile, and lay back and opened her legs. I moved on top of her, placed my dick at the entrance to her vagina, and slowly pushed it in. Oh, it felt so good. I pulled most of the way out, pushed all the way in, and kept this up. She clenched her pussy muscles in time with my going all the way in, releasing the clench on the out-stroke. I bent down and sucked her awesome tits. We rocked and fucked, and she whispered "Oh Jimmy, don't stop, I'm gonna come." I kissed her mouth and then felt her shiver all over, as my dick suddenly had extra lubrication for its thrusting.

I rolled off and lay next to her. I stroked her nipples and she built to another climax. Then I started rubbing her pussy, giving her huge clit liberal attention. She came again, this time a prolonged bodyquake. I sucked her clit like a dick and she moaned and squirted into my mouth, which I then swapped with her.

She had grabbed my dick and was pulling it with both hands. She took one of her hands and caressed my anal region, then worked a finger inside, then two fingers. "Jimmy, my turn to fuck you." She found a strap-on and some goo, and I lay on my back with my butt on the edge of the bed. She got the dildo nudging my sphincter, then gently pushed it further and further up my rump. I looked up at her sleek stomach, amazing breasts, beautiful features, and into her magnetic gray-green eyes. How lucky I was, to be making love with this goddess.

Jennifer had my dick in one hand, and lazily stroked it from base to tip, her whole hand around it. Her other hand was tweaking her mighty clit, working it like only she knew how to do. We attained a nice rhythm, her tits swaying as we rocked.

The others were stirring now. Shiri rubbed sleep from her eyes, saw us, and said "Good morning, you two. I see you've found something to keep you busy," and she laughed heartily. She got up, walked around to Jennifer, and gave her a long deep kiss, her tits pressed into Jennifer. Then she came over and gave me a similar kiss. "Mmmm, that sausage of yours looks pretty tasty. Jennifer, mind if I borrow that cock for a minute?"

"No, Shiri, I don't mind at all. Be my guest."

Shiri bent over my dick and started slurping it energetically, working a hand on it as she sucked. She pointed her rear toward me, so I worked my hand along it and rubbed her already wet cunt. As I inserted a couple of fingers in there, Karen moved over and said "Good morning, everyone. Jimmy, would you mind terribly giving me head before I fuck Shiri's irresistible ass?"

"Good morning, Karen. Far from it, I can't wait to blow your beautiful cock. Fuck my mouth right now." She wasted no more time, sitting on her knees and maneuvering her fantastic schlong like a construction crane to my mouth and between my waiting lips. Mmmm, it filled my throat. I licked and sucked it, and she began pumping my mouth. She also took a hand, lubed Shiri's ass, and probed fingers in there.

By now Christine had roused herself as well, masturbating at the sight of the dynamic tableau that the rest of us formed. She got a two-pronger and had one end in her pussy, the other in her ass.

Jennifer continued butt-fucking me. Karen pulled her wang out of my mouth and lined it up with Shiri's shriveled ass opening. Then she started putting it up Shiri's anus until the whole length was inside. Shiri bit my dick carefully as she moved her ass around, her tits swaying beneath her. I reached up and found Karen's anus with a gooey finger, probing to her delight.

Christine waddled up behind Jennifer, the two-pronger still embedded in both her holes, and rubbed herself into Jennifer, reaching around and playing with Jennifer's tits. Then she slipped the prong out of her pussy and up into Jennifer's.

We kept this lovemaking going for what seemed ages, all of us connected by various means. Shiri came, then Karen shot a bucket up her, then Jennifer screamed in ecstasy, Christine got weak-kneed when working the prongs and coming, and I filled Shiri's mouth with salty semen.

We dozed off. When we woke up it was time to part for the time being. The weekend was waning. It was hard to believe we had been going since Friday, and had just met Karen, let alone Jennifer. They and I bid fond farewells to Shiri and Christine, with promises to reconvene as our schedules permitted.