New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagFirst TimeHalloween Fun 2

Halloween Fun 2

byandros14©

Note: this story follows chronologically after my first story, Halloween Fun. This story takes place the year later.

The following Halloween, I again had planned to go trick or treating with Rob. His parents were on a 2 week Disney cruise with his younger siblings, leaving us the whole house. This made it so that we could have a little fun before we started to actually go out and trick or treat. And this time, Sheila would not be with us.

Trick or treating was supposed to start around 6 pm. I journeyed to Rob's house at around 4 pm, to get a head start on the Halloween fun.

After driving for 15 minutes I finally reached his house. I knew that Rob had left the door open for me, so I stepped inside. As I looked around, I saw Rob sprawled out on a leather couch in the middle of the room. He had skipped the BMX costume that year, and instead opted to be a vampire.

I smiled at him, but before I could say a word, he said, "Come here. I vant to suck your blood!!!" with a deep Transylvanian accent. "I thought sucking was my job . . ."

At that he grinned.

He had really gone all out on the costume. He looked so much like Dracula, it was amazing. He even had those vampire teeth that they use for shows like Buffy . . . the kind they glue on (or however they get them on). His family was rich, so they could afford such novelties.

I moved onto the couch and we started to explore each other's mouths. He started to slowly plant light kisses down my neck. Then he lightly nipped my neck. It felt really erotic because of the vampire fangs. As he continued, I felt a shiver run through my body.

"Like that?"

"You know it!"

We stopped what we were doing long enough to let him get my shirt off. He slowly raised my shirt over my head and dropped it behind the couch. Again we resumed making out. I could feel his hands on my back as he reached to unhook my bra. Once it was, I shrugged it off and we resumed our activities.

He moved lower, to my breasts, and took one of my nipples into his mouth. He softly licked and sucked it, just like a newborn baby. As he did so, I could feel myself getting wet between my legs. The whole thing felt wonderful - I had continuous shivers running up and down my spine.

All this time, I'd had my hands around his neck. As I moved my hands down his body, he broke our kiss and started to watch me. His eyes followed my hands as I lowered them to reach for his belt. As I slid the belt out of the buckle, I felt the bulge in his pants pressing insistently on the back of my hand. As I lightly brushed my hand against it, he closed his eyes and sighed.

"Don't tease . . .," he said with a breathless sigh.

"I'm not trying to . . ." I grinned as I slowly kneaded his manhood through the fabric of his jeans. I knew I was depriving him of the skin-on-skin contact that he so desired to have.

I moved so that I was straddling his body and we continued to have mouth contact. I then moved closer to him and started to grind my pelvis against his.

When he started to let out a deep moan, I moved down his body. As I kneeled in front of the couch, my hands snaked up to undo his fly. The second I got the button and zipper undone, his huge cock popped out, tall and proud. Before I could do anything further, he stood up and shrugged off his jeans and briefs. Now his manhood stood straight out. As he sat back down on the edge of the couch, I started to move in. I reached one of my hands forward and grasped his shaft firmly.

I was slowly stroking up and down his shaft when he caught my eye. "Marie . . . how about giving me a bj?"

With that, I leaned in and kissed the tip of his manhood. As I licked his crown, he moaned low and deep. I took the whole head into my mouth. As I looked up at him, I could see the raw desire in his eyes. Then I devoured him, like a food-starved animal.

I licked and sucked up and down his shaft, eliciting moans from him every few seconds or so. I reached one of my hands down to softly run it over his ball sack. As I blew his mind, I softly caressed his balls, and then I deep throated him, taking all 8 inches of cock down my throat. It wasn't too long before I felt his hot cum shooting down my throat. As he emptied his load into my mouth, he smiled at me.

"You're just as good as I remember. . ."

"Thanks," I replied and moved up his body to kiss him.

Despite the fact that he had just cum, his erection had not dissipated even in the slightest. As we explored each other's mouths, I could feel his throbbing manhood pressing into my stomach.

"You know, I don't think this is completely fair. You get to see all of me, but I haven't seen all of you. . ." Rob mused. After all, he was completely naked, while I still had my jeans and panties on.

Rob kissed his way down my body until he reached the denim of my jeans. At that point, I was getting nervous. I knew that what we were doing would eventually lead up to sex. To be completely honest, I'd never had sex before and I was a little apprehensive of the whole thing. However, I had always wanted my first time to be with someone who I loved and cared for. . . Rob was just that person.

I then turned my attention back to the present. Rob had just gotten my zipper undone and was pulling my jeans off. I lifted my hips and my jeans slid completely off of my shapely legs. Now the only thing between him and my womanhood was a flimsy zebra-striped thong. Rob moved from where he was sitting so that he was kneeling in front of the couch. I scooted forward, so that I was sitting on the edge of the couch, giving Rob better access to my dripping pussy. I was ready for him; and he teased me with waiting. Rob slowly pulled off my thong so that I was completely bare before him. My heart was pounding in anticipation as I looked down at Rob. He simply grinned a devilish grin. For a few seconds, he just kneeled there, staying perfectly still.

"Now who's teasing?"

That's all it took as he leaned in and devoured my pussy, licking the inner lips slowly, making me soar higher and higher in pure ecstasy. He then moved one of his hands up and stuck a digit deep within me. At the same time, he took my hard clit into his mouth and started to swirl his tongue around it in tiny circles, getting closer and closer to it with every circle. For a moment, he stopped his administrations, but then started to lightly suck on my clit. All the while, two of his long fingers were pumping in and out of me. He pushed another finger, spreading me to my widest. His hand moved faster and harder. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to stop or keep going when I burst into the atmosphere. My pussy clamped fiercely to his still-probing, fast paced fingers. My heart pounded all the more. I was shaking from my orgasm. My breathing was deep but fast. Rob got up from his position and leaned in toward me. He softly planted a light kiss on my lips. He then slid his arms under my legs and around my back and lifted me up.

"If you drop me. . .," I warned with a smile.

He simply kissed me again and carried me upstairs to a bedroom dimly lit by candles.

"Were you trying to burn the house down while we had fun downstairs?" I grinned.

"Maybe. . ."

He gently laid me down on his bed. The sheets and comforter were made of black velvet, which tickled my body as I moved.

He moved very slowly; first getting on the bed and then straddling my body. As he lowered his body to kiss me, I felt the tip of his manhood come to rest at the entrance of my pussy.

"You ready?"

"I've been waiting for this my whole life. . ."

With that, he slowly pushed his cock into me. After he had pushed a few inches inside my tight pussy, his cock met with some resistance.

"You've never had sex before?" he incredulously and rhetorically asked before he plunged his cock deeper, breaking through my maidenhood. There was an intense flash of pain, but it quickly subsided as Rob started to slowly move inside of me. Knowing how I felt, he reached a hand down between us to massage my clit. With that, all the pain faded and was instantly replaced by blinding ecstasy. Rob started to pump his cock in and out of me faster and faster. I raised my hips to meet his thrusts and it only took a few minutes of our combined efforts to bring us closer to our climaxes. Rob came first. I could feel his cock swell in me as he uttered a loud groan. I felt his cum shooting forcefully out from the tip of his cock and into me, which triggered my own orgasm. With a gasp, it hit me like a cannonball. My pussy clenched down on Rob's hard cock, milking the last few drops of cum out of it. As our orgasms subsided, Rob collapsed on top of me, panting. We were both covered in a light sheen of sweat; I felt his cock softening inside of me as he raised up to kiss me.

"Let's take a shower," he suggested and started to lead the way. I crawled out of bed to follow him.

He led me into a white-tiled bathroom and turned on the shower. As the water warmed up, he leaned down to kiss me. It was not long before our tongues had intertwined and the room had steamed up from the heat of the shower.

Still making out, we managed to make our way into the shower without killing ourselves. Once the warm water touched our bodies, we broke apart. We slowly washed each other, letting the soap slide over our supple bodies, washing off the sweat from our previous activities. When we were done, we stepped out and dried each other off.

We then headed back to the main room of his house, where we collected our clothes and dressed. It was now very close to 6 pm, time to go trick or treating. As we walked out the door in our costumes, I had to wonder exactly what else would happen later on that night. . . .

Report Story

byandros14© 3 comments/ 110936 views/ 4 favorites

Share the love

Also in this series

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Favorite Author Favorite Story

heartGoibhniu, fieryhuntress and 2 other people favorited this story! 

Recent
Comments
by Anonymous

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

There are no recent comments (3 older comments) - Click here to add a comment to this story or Show more comments or Read All User Comments (3)

Add a
Comment

Post a public comment on this submission (click here to send private anonymous feedback to the author instead).

Post comment as (click to select):

Refresh ImageYou may also listen to a recording of the characters.

Preview comment

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel