Biker Babe

Story Info
Simon enjoys company of Jeff and Kelly at biker?s rally
1.4k words
4.03
45.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the rally bathed in glorious summer sun. There were more than 300 bikes expected to attend this year, and if last year’s rally was anything to go by no one would be disappointed.

I unpacked the Harley and pitched the tent in the corner of the field. It was early afternoon and there were only three other tents rigged. I sipped a beer as I admired my fast workmanship – tent, groundsheet, stool, sleeping bag were all set, ready for me to crash into later that evening.

Jeff and Kelly were in the tent next to mine. Jeff was in his early 40’s and Kelly probably five years or so his junior. She was quite tall, about 5’8” with shoulder length brunette hair and luscious red lips. Her dark brown eyes were piercing as she stared at me whilst Jeff introduced Kelly. Immediately, I had visions of her taking my cock in her mouth, her tongue licking the full length from balls to tip. I had to focus on what Jeff was saying, as my imagination was getting the better of me. Kelly smiled as she took my hand and shook it. I greeted her with a courteous smile and a “Hello, pleased to meet you”.

That night, after the party and quite a lot of liquor, I staggered to my tent. Jeff and Kelly were already bedded down for the night; their camping lamp casting shadows through the thin fabric of the tent and inner linings. Either they were too drunk to realize, or they enjoyed posing as Kelly’s shadow betrayed her love for Jeff’s cock. Her head slowly rose up and down enveloping Jeff’s cock. There was no sound at first, but as I stood at my tent, gazing at Kelly’s movements, I could make out subtle groans from Jeff as it became clear he was about to cum. Kelly’s head lifted away, exposing the shadow of Jeff’s cockhead and Kelly’s hand stroking his shaft. I could see his ejaculation erupt and fall back onto him.

I could feel my cock swelling in my pants, I entered my tent and masturbated, falling asleep shortly afterward.

***

The following morning, I awoke with a headache. Severely hung over, I showered and drank as much water as I could without throwing up. By mid afternoon, I was ready for another night’s partying.

Jeff and Kelly pulled up on their Dyna, “Hey Simon, you had a late night last night,” he announced as Kelly swung her leg over the sissy bar and Jeff hit the kill switch stopping the Evo engine in its tracks.

I was in a pair of shorts, laying on the grass topping up my suntan. “Don’t remember much about it,” I responded, “Had a good run out?”

“Sure, took a run down the coast with about ten other bikes,” Jeff replied.

Kelly removed her helmet and shook her brunette hair loose. Through my shades, Kelly couldn’t see me stare at her body. In her tight leather jeans and cropped jacket that she removed to reveal a leather bikini bra. She opened her tent and disappeared.

“You guys want a beer?” she asked from inside the tent.

“Sure.”

“Please,” we replied simultaneously. Kelly emerged from the tent holding three beers. She had removed her leather jeans and was now just clad in the leather shorts that complimented her bikini bra. Her long smooth legs looked fantastic, and my imagination, mixed with the shadows from the previous night, began to make my cock stir.

Our conversations lasted for a couple of hours. Jeff and I talked bikes; Kelly interjected occasionally asking me if I had a wife or girlfriend. I told Kelly how Jayne and I had split a few months before after I had caught her fooling around. Kelly sympathized and appeared to be genuinely concerned. I told her that it wasn’t the fooling around with another guy, it was the deceit and lies she told that had ended it for me.

Jeff got us another beer each, and before long we were talking like we were old friends that had known each other for years. Jeff worked for a construction firm and Kelly worked in a bank. They had a couple of kids and enjoyed the biking scene. After a while Jeff even began to describe a little of their sex lives and how Kelly liked to fantasize. “All women fantasize during sex, Simon, don’t they?” Jeff queried.

“Maybe,” I replied. “Jayne used to sometimes. She always wanted to be screwed by a bunch of guys. We had a chance to live it out once, but she chickened out when I called her bluff.”

“Well, that’s Kelly’s fantasy – to get poked by two or more, isn’t it honey?”

“Yeah, in your dreams,” Kelly snapped back with a giggle that gave away the truth behind the denial.

It was then I began to wonder if last night’s shadows were set up intentionally for my / their pleasure.

“Why don’t you join us tonight for a drink in the bar?” Jeff asked. I replied with a nod and thanks.

***

Several beers and glasses of Jim Bean’s soon got me loosed up. It also worked for Jeff and Kelly. Kelly enjoyed dancing and Jeff, it seemed, didn’t. I found myself on the floor jiving to the beat. Several times, Kelly pulled me closer than was needed for the dance. She made sure here firm breasts collided with my chest, her hands occasionally made sure my ass was still in my jeans. I didn’t hold back either. I made sure I groped at her ass without making it obvious. Kelly must have realized we were playing, no, teasing as she had a big smile on her face for the whole time we were on the dance floor.

After the band played out their set, we drank another round or two of Jim’s best liquor, then headed back to our canvas homes.

“You must join us for a nightcap,” Kelly insisted.

“Yeah, come on Simon, after all that dancing with Kelly, you deserve a little ‘thank-you’” Jeff winked.

I nodded in acceptance and entered their tent.


We laid out on the sleeping bags sipping our drinks, almost whispering conversation. Jeff had stripped out of his clothes down to his jockey shorts.

“Come on Simon, make yourself comfortable,” Jeff urged me to remove my clothing. I joined in with their game as I pulled my t-shirt over my head, and then pulled off my jeans. I never wore underwear, and as the objective was clear, I didn’t give it a second thought as Kelly let out a giggle when she saw my hairy balls and flaccid cock gain their freedom.

“Your turn,” I told Kelly. She obliged by unclipping her bra, letting her heavy breasts drop free. Then kneeling, she removed the leather shorts to expose a leather g-string.

“That’s more like it,” said Jeff as he threw his jockey shorts into the corner of the tent. Immediately, Kelly took hold of our cocks and began stroking them to hardness. She took turns, tasting the pre-cum that slowly leaked from our cocks, her tongue teasing and playing and she knelt between us.

Jeff wasted no time in finding Kelly’s clitoris and began to gently flick and rub it as Kelly’s clit came to life. Her juices flowed and soon the tent was full of her aroma.

“You first,” Jeff offered his wife to me for my own consumption. I pushed her onto her back and slowly lowered myself onto her, letting my cock slide into her wet pussy. I fucked Kelly hard and fast. She groaned as I came inside her pussy. Rolling off her spent body, Jeff took his place and added his fluids to mine.

Jeff and I fucked Kelly several times that night, and thoroughly exhausted, I found my own sleeping bag just before dawn.

The rest of the weekend was spent in and out of each other’s tents. Kelly would come into my tent after a session with Jeff and spend an hour or so, milking my balls whilst Jeff recovered, then she’d slip back into her own tent and repeat the session with her husband.

Kelly never took the both of us together in a true threesome. I don’t know if it was Jeff’s preference or Kelly’s, but if Kelly were my wife, then I would have taken the opportunity for a group session. But, it takes all sorts.

***

Kelly was truly a biker babe. She had the looks, the body, the leathers, the hair, the sexuality and above all, the libido.

I’ve been to several rallies in the past few years, but haven’t bumped into Jeff and Kelly since… shame really. But, I’ll always keep an eye open for them as I travel around the country on my Harley.