Play

Info
Why only watch when you can play along?
4 words
3.02
126.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2014
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Holiday's lovelies!

--:--
--:--
1.0
yourcockismine
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
3 times

OMG! It took me 3 time of cumming to finally get thru you whole recording. It a good thing I had the day off. I love how you were such a dick tease until the end when I finally got to feel your warm wet pussy wrapped tightly around my very hard cock! Your voice and your teasing will be forever in my mind, thank you so very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HUH??????

Missing something????? Like say AN AUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Or are we sapposed to use our imaginations?????

fddb410fddb410about 8 years ago
Huh?

There's nothing posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So...

Even when the maker of the content in question says that they're uploading the audio again, you can't help but make theories. I've been using this site for a while and I've never once ran into that. I've never even been asked to subscribe. Sign up, yes, but never asked to pay anything to access content. Which is odd because I probably would've by now. I appreciate your posting a link to the content but I'm gonna need proof before I start believing *in zoned out voice* it's all connected maaan. Just remember the adage cock-up before conspiracy and you'll go further.

If you want to counter my point with definite proof to your point, I'd more than happily be willing to take a look. Just treat me as a reasonable human being, I'd hate to think you were a troll.

Right, that's out of the way. yourcockismine, great audio as usual! You always seem to find a way to get inside my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a ploy to get your subscription.

Only happens with the most popular female posters.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Play Again Next Part
Play Series Info

Similar Stories

May I Please You, Sir? First scene with a new sub and an experienced dom.in BDSM
Erica Does Massage Erica finally gets a job and meets Mr Appleby again.in Anal
Welcome Home! You come home to a very unexpected surprise.in Erotic Couplings
Feeling Bossy Instructions for male masturbation with anal play.in Audio
Listen While I Voice-Fuck You Listen to my voice, and let my moans push you over the edgein Audio
More Stories