BFF’s BF: Black Bareback

Story Info
Taking all her boyfriend could give.
2.9k words
4
72.6k
32
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gi_janet
gi_janet
288 Followers

This is the second story in the "BFF's BF" series. I mention two other characters in this post – Tom (my husband) and Carl (my lover). If you are interested in Carl, you should scan the "Husband's Co-Worker" series. You do not need to read the others stories to enjoy this one, but they may provide some context.

==============

Hey kid, can you get free Wednesday night?"

I loved when he called me kid! "Maybe, it kind of depends. What are you thinking?"

"What am I thinking? I'm thinking of bending you over a couch and fucking you until you beg me to stop. And when you do, I won't. Now can you get that sweet ass to the bar Wednesday night?"

"You know I can't be seen, right?"

"Yep. You won't be seen. Not you. Now say yes, and tell me you'll bring your 'bad girl' clothes and attitude with you."

"Yes. Yes, absolutely."

==============

Well, my week just got more interesting! It did not, thankfully, get more challenging. I wouldn't need an excuse to be out of the house. And I wouldn't be expecting any visitors here! In fact, beginning in May and ending in August, Wednesday nights are perfect for me. My husband (Tom) and my lover (Carl) play softball together those nights. I was worried about this at first, for obvious reasons, but Carl is careful and I have grown comfortable with the complexities of our relationships.

Larry, because I caught him (see my posting 'Entrapment'), has become at least as careful as Carl. I don't get the chance to visit Larry that often, as my time is often spoken for and Larry's time is usually spent with Jessica. When we have had time for each other, it has typically been on Wednesdays and at the hotel where he works.

This arrangement works well. There are many entrances, so I can usually find my way into the hotel without being seen. Larry seems to have his pick of rooms, so we aren't limited by space. It can be difficult to time things properly, but as long as he isn't working alone, he can normally sneak away from the bar long enough to give me the room card.

I enjoy having the room to myself at the beginning and end of our dates. This allows me to visually transform myself from my real life to my fantasy life persona, and then later, to shower and slip comfortably back into reality. 

==============

My pre-love attire this week was designed to attract as little attention as possible, or rather, to direct as little attention to my identity as possible. Dressing out of character, I wore a long green tie-dye hippy dress with earthy high-heeled sandals. I covered my shoulders with a white-cropped sweater jacket and pulled my hair back tightly under a matching white floppy hat. I wore no make-up and hid my eyes behind an oversized pair of white-rimmed sunglasses. I carried what I needed in an oversized white dome bag. I looked like someone, I am sure, but I did not look like myself!

Larry met me at the entrance. The politeness he displayed during our first meeting has faded into playfulness, and sometimes that playfulness is coarse.

"Well, just *who* the fuck are you?"

"Just give me the key card, hun. You know I need to be careful."

"Take it. I left you a note - read it before you do anything stupid, ok?"

I agreed, took the card, found the room number, and - leaving Larry behind - made my way into the hotel. There are 14 floors here, so I have become familiar with the elevators. But this time my trip would take me past them, not into them.

I found, and then quickly entered, the first floor room. A large bathroom was immediately off to the left, and a short corridor led me past the bedroom into a sitting area. The room was beautiful, albeit dark due to the curtains being drawn. Larry's note was on the table in the sitting area.

"Hey kid. I can't wait for tonight! You're in a special room. The curtain hides patio doors that lead into the pool area. The doors also lead to the bar. If you open the curtain you can see me at work. If the lights are on I will be able to see you. But IF you leave the lights off, then you can see out and no one can see in. Turn off the lights, open the curtain, and call me."

This was interesting! I peeked through the curtains and I could see the bar, and the pool, and a fair number of people enjoying a Wednesday evening. Larry was working the bar with another bartender and the two of the seemed to be chatting while filling orders. I turned out the lights, called Larry, and watched him answer his phone. 

"Hey hun!"

"Hey Kid. Like the room?"

"Totally! I'm going to open the curtains. Hold on."

"Alright."

"Well - can you see me?!"

"Very funny. You know I can't. I can't talk now - look at the end of the bar. I'll be visiting a few times. Be ready."

And with that he hung up, poured a glass of white wine, and brought it to the end of the bar. And that's when it clicked. Larry just poured a glass of wine for *Jessica*. I didn't expect to see Larry's girlfriend, and my good friend tonight. In fact, I hadn't thought about Jessica at all.

But Larry must have, and I think I understood his plan now.

==============

All naughty plans require naughty girls, and I certainly felt up to that challenge. I quickly removed my clothes, applied make-up, and slipped into outfit number one. If I had known that Larry wanted to be a real asshole tonight, I would have brought some leather. Still, I knew the outfits I had selected would please him. 

I like the way I look in my black deep sleeve teddy. The plunging neckline is overkill, as the mesh already allows my nipples to be visible. Larry, I think, might have a hard time deciding where to look. My guess is that he will scan the teddy, stare briefly at my 4" heels, ponder my black dog collar neckband, and appreciate my jet black eye shadow.

In the end, he will forget about the colors black, white, and yellow, and focus exclusively on red - on the fire engine red gloss lipstick, applied solely for him, for his pleasure, for his aim. 

I find preparing for a lover to be very erotic, and by the time I had finished I could almost wait no longer. I turned out the lights, opened the curtains fully, sat on the edge of the couch, and watched the bar. Larry's movements were, as always, graceful. I watched him laugh with his co-worker, share banter with a customer, and flirt with Jessica. 

While taking this in with my eyes, I explored my own body with my hands. By the time Larry excused himself from the bar, and was no doubt running to this room, I had already had my first orgasm.

==============

The door burst open, and was shut as quickly.

"Hey kid, we gotta hurry ..."

He stopped. In the shadows, I watched as he took me in. I'll confess to feeling proud when a small gasp escaped his lips.

"Damn. Girl. Damn."

I smiled at his inability to articulate his thoughts.

"Jessica looks nice tonight. Is she why I'm here?"

"Fuck if I know. I forget everything."

"Come on over here, I'll help you remember."

Larry complied. Standing in front of me, while I sat on the edge of the couch, Larry was perfectly positioned. I unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his pants, pulled down his zipper, and pulled his hardening penis from his pants.

"Can you see Jess, Larry?"

"Ya, ya, I can."

"Tell me something I don't know about her."

As he began to talk, I pulled the head of his penis into my mouth. I loved its color - dark black - and I loved its shape. The head is almost too big for my mouth, and the shaft, which at its thickest is bigger than my wrist, tapers toward both the tip and the base. This shape made his 8-9" penis seem even larger than it already was.

"Alright. I get it. She likes you."

"I like her too." I managed to say while running my tongue from his testes to his tip.

"Yeah, Jess likes you. Says that you are trustworthy, and wise."

"I am, you know?" These words had extra meaning for us, and their seriousness was confirmed with eye contact. Contact that I held as Larry pushed his head into my mouth.

"Says you got the best marriage ever."

"Works for me!"

"Maybe I should tell her you got the best mouth ever."

I understood this as encouragement, and continued to stoke his now rock hard penis and suck as much of him into my mouth as I could.

"You should teach her how to suck cock."

I just grunted my understanding as Larry's pace quickened. From experience I knew that it was time for two hands. When Larry gets close he loses all depth perception. The second hand, though it might feel good to him, is for my protection.

I pulled away momentarily and asked, "Do you wish she was white?"

I knew this would get to him, but I wasn't sure how. His behavioral response was swift. With both hands he held my head, and pushed harder, and faster, and deeper into my mouth. It was difficult to breath, but Larry never slowed.

Finally, mercifully, and with a grunt, he came. A pulse hit the back of my throat, then another, and another. Larry never loosened his grip on my head, and did not pull his penis from the back of my throat.

"I don't care what color she is, but I wished she swallowed."

And with that he released me, looked down, made eye contact, and told me he would be back in less than an hour.

In the darkness, I watched as Larry returned to the bar. The first thing he did was to go and kiss Jessica. It dawned on me that that was another difference tonight - Larry hasn't kissed me yet.

==============

The best part of the night would be coming soon, and I needed to get ready. I had time for a quick shower, which I enjoyed, and time to prepare. The second outfit of the evening, this time in red, was a spider net crotchless teddy.

I was hoping that I would need two outfits, and Larry is pretty predictable that way. I've known him long enough to know that he feels more dominant when he receives oral sex, and that that dominance plays out later with fantastic lovemaking. Giving him multiple outfits satisfies his need for visual diversity, just like my body satisfies his need for sexual diversity.

Once again with the lights out, I stole a glance toward the bar. The situation had changed. Larry was still chatting to Jess - who looked lovely - but the bar was a bit busier. My expectation for the evening was that Larry and I would share some time together and then I'd get home early, greet my husband after his softball game, and maybe watch some TV.

It looked like this plan was falling apart, and not just because the bar was busier. The problem is that Carl and Tom are sitting at the bar. The problem is that the game got over early or was cancelled. Now, I could leave immediately and get home before Tom. I might be a minute or two early, or I could be an hour early. It would depend on how long Tom stayed at the bar. Decisions, decisions!

I would leave it to Larry! If he could come soon, and be quick when he got here, then I should still have time. I called him.

"Baby. I can't wait any longer. I've been touching myself since you left. If you can't come right now I'm going to die."

"Can't get enough of me, can ya? All right, I'll take care of you. But it will have to be fast."

Bingo! Larry is very sweet and wonderfully predictable. I watched him say something to his co-worker, drop off a few beers to some customers, give Jess a little kiss, and then go out back. My job, now, was to be ready.

I stood, facing the window and leaning over the couch, spread my legs, and began to masturbate. I watched Tom, Carl, and Jess. I imagined Larry. The situation had already excited me, and now my behavior took me further. The door opened and closed.

"Tell me you need it."

"I need it, baby. More than ever."

"I know. I own you, you know that."

"I need you."

When Larry got close, I kissed him. I kissed him deeply, and continued to kiss him until his own kiss matched my passion. As we kissed, I pulled his belt from him, and he tore my teddy from my breasts. With his mouth on mine, his hands were abusive to my chest. My hands pulled him, already hard, from his pants.

"Now, baby, please."

With my butt on the back of the couch, and my arms now over his shoulders, he pulled my legs around his hips.

"Oh, ya, I can feel you. You are so wet for me. Beg me, and I'll give it to you."

"Please baby, now. I need you now."

And with that Larry pushed his large head into me, then smiled the smile of ownership, as he pressed further in. He took me only to the peak of his girth, and then pulled back out. Larry new this would kill me, as his shape makes deep lovemaking irresistible.

"Kiss me, baby, I need to be kissed."

Larry gave in to my pleading and kissed me while he began pushing progressively further into my body.

"Oh, fuck!"

My outburst surprised me more than Larry, he is used to hearing me scream. From my perspective, tragically, few men can make me scream. Larry took my outburst as a command and began fucking me hard. Larry, stretching me going in and coming out, quickly brought me to orgasm. And then another.

Pulling from me, Larry said: "Alright girl, you know how I want it."

And I did. I quickly turned from him, faced the window, bent over the couch, reached between my legs, and directed him back home. Larry wasted no time, and through this pleasure, I watched the bar.

Carl had noticed Jessica and was talking to her. I was a bit jealous, which made me push back even harder on Larry's cock.

"Check out that guy, Larry. He is flirting with Jessica. Do you think she'll fuck him?"

"Fuck no!" And with that his thrusts became punishing. His fingers, always strong, now clenched deeply into my hips. "She's addicted to my cock. Bitch'll never leave me."

His aggressive fucking pushed me over the edge, and I exploded into orgasm. I must have pissed Larry off a bit, because he met my orgasm with a hard slap to my ass. And then another.

"I ain't done yet, and I ain't stopping." With that Larry grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled my head back. 

His power was intoxicating, I wanted to antagonize him further. I wanted to tell him that I knew Jess, that she might fuck around, maybe even that I heard rumors about Carl, that he was bigger than Larry. But the only sounds that escaped my lips were moans and grunts, and, when I was very, very lucky, a few whimpers.

Barely audible, a few words escaped Larry's lips. "Yeah, take it. Fuck, yeah. Here it comes, here it comes. Take this bitch." I wasn't supposed to hear, but his words motivated me. I pushed back onto him when his thrusts, held deep inside, became shorter and faster. When his body collapsed forward, pushing me further down across the back of the couch, I pushed back. With every movement, I pushed back. When Larry came, I accepted him as deeply as our bodies could reach.

"Fuck, that was good."

I loved it when Larry whispered in my ear, and these words were most welcome.

When Larry pulled out of me, I stood and faced him. "Thank you, baby!"

With that I fell to my knees, took his softening penis into my mouth, and cleaned the traces of our lovemaking. 

"We could do this more often, you know? Your body was made for my cock. It's the truth, you know? And I know about you. I guess only I know the truth. Maybe I discovered the truth, maybe I showed you."

"What?"

"Come on baby, you're my slut, right? And I taught you that you are a size queen. You ain't good or bad, you're just a whore for my big black cock. I taught you that."

"Don't tell ..."

"Don't worry. I like fucking your fine married white pussy. Admit it, you like it big, you like it black, and you like it attached to my body."

I admitted it freely, even though he didn't teach me, he didn't have the biggest, and his body wasn't the best. Men need to feel dominant, they need to feel special, and they need to feel irreplaceable.

My gift is my ability to convince them of that when it isn't true.

gi_janet
gi_janet
288 Followers