Angie's Valentine's Gift

Story Info
His horny little Valentine fulfills her fantasies.
4.6k words
4.19
60.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
179 Followers

Well, Joe left a few weeks ago. after saying "good bye" to Angie. Apparently they did it out on the deck, then Angie gave him head in the airport parking lot. The details made me very horny, and we had great sex while I thought about her with other guys. The only problem I had was the fact that she enjoyed it too much.

Just like the previous encounters, nothing much was said about that weekend, ensuring me that it wasn't a new habit she picked up. The rest of the summer flew by, and we spent the winter holidays with our families. We teased each other about bringing another guy home, and joked about the possibilities of who the lucky guy would be. Originally it was to be a Christmas present, but nothing ever materialized, and the subject was dropped. But not forgotten.

As Valentine's day neared, we promised each other we would make the day very special. It was decided that we would keep our plans secret, so that it would be a surprise to each other.

This year, Valentine's day fell on a Friday, and I decided to make a long weekend out of it, and I told Angie to be prepared for anything. She poked and prodded, trying to get any information she could out of me, but I was silent. She even went so far as to hold out on me sexually, but that just served to make us hornier.

I had planned to take her out to dinner, then surprise her with a trip to Las Vegas for the rest of the weekend. She had never been, and I had only been there twice, both times on business. I wouldn't tell her until after dinner.

# # # # # #

We slept in late on Friday, and Angie jumped in the shower first. She came out wrapped in towels, and playfully kicked the bed.

"OK sleepyhead, it's your turn." she said as she opened her dresser drawer. "I can't wait to give you your surprise!" she spouted as she looked at me in the mirror.

"Not if I give you yours first!" I said as I shuffled to the bathroom. As I stepped into the shower, I heard the doorbell. Maybe whatever she had planned to get me was here. I took my time under the hot water, giving her time to prepare her gift. After toweling off, I slipped on the terry robe she had gotten me for Christmas and headed back to the bedroom. Hmmm, she wasn't up here. As I got halfway down the stairs, I saw her on the couch. She was dressed in a red see through negligee, but she was not alone. In fact, she was slurping away on a big hard cock. The man was dressed in a neatly pressed uniform, and was obviously enjoying the tonguing he was receiving. I was obviously enjoying it too, as my cock split the cotton robe. I stood there and watched as he soon succumbed to her talents, and filled her mouth with his seed. As soon as she was finished, he stuffed himself back in his pants and was out the door.

"OK, I guess you got me first." she said as she turned to me on the stairs."And the flowers were a nice touch!."

"I agree, it was quite a surprise, but I thought that show was for me!" I said, as she got that deer in the headlights look.

"You mean he wasn't your idea?" she said as her face reddened.

"No, but it was still a nice surprise!"

"Yeah, for him!" she laughed as she reached for the card on the vase.

"Hey, it's from Joe! Says "Happy Valentine's Day! Wish I could be there, but I'll be on the road for a few days. Love, Joe."

"That was nice of him." I said, admiring the roses that I forgot to get.

The mood had changed a bit, and Angie went to change because she couldn't quite swallow his huge load and she wanted to wash the remains out before they left a stain. She gave my throbbing dick a firm squeeze and told me she would take care of me tonight.

The rest of the day we just lounged around and told each other how much we loved our partner. Around four in the afternoon we started getting ready for our night out. I shaved and got dressed in the bathroom while she dressed in the bedroom. We were both stunned at how nice we looked. I seldom wear a tie, but her mother gave me one for Christmas and I thought it would make a nice impression. But she looked fantastic! A blue ruffled dress that stopped just above her knees. It was low-cut, but not slutty, and four inch heels. She always wore stockings and a garter belt, and her long hair was piled up on top of her head. I hoped my bulge would not embarrass me tonight. It was hard enough (excuse the pun) knowing how sexy she looked, but knowing that every male we ran across would be affected by her beauty.

# # # # # #

I had made reservations at a very fancy Italian restaurant, and they held a secluded booth in the back for us. It was very private and romantic as we shared a candle lit dinner. Even our waiter, who was obviously drooling over Angie was extremely polite, and tried hard not to stare, as her breasts practically spilled out of her dress each time she leaned forward to take a bite of her pasta.

She ate with one hand while massaging my crotch with the other, driving me wild, especially when she sucked the noodles seductively into her mouth. Our waiter walked by and took a double take at Angie, then glanced at me. After debating the situation for a moment, he approached my side of the table.

"Excuse me sir, but...ah...your lady seems to have spilled a bit of sauce on herself. Pardon me for ah...noticing, but it looks almost as if she had been injured." he whispered to me. I cocked my head and looked. Sure enough, there was a dollop of red sauce on her left breast, looking almost like a gunshot wound. Angie figured out what we were staring at, and froze, not wanting it to travel and stain her dress. I held up a finger, indicating that she should hold on a second.

"Er...Antonio." I said as I searched out his name tag. "You've been so kind, but I was wondering if you could do us a favor?"

"Yes sir, anything you wish!" he responded, not having the slightest idea what I was about to ask of him.

"My lady would like you to help her with the sauce she dripped..." his eyes now widening as he took in the large globes filling her gown. "But she knows you will be a gentleman and not grope her with your fingers."

He looked somewhat confused, not knowing how to clean her up if he couldn't use his hands. He looked to me for an answer.

"I would suggest using your tongue." I said casually, as Angie sat there and smiled at him.

He walked over to her side of the table, and took his eyes off her chest only long enough to glance about, making sure no one was watching. Licking his lips, he bent over and slowly lapped the sauce from her cleavage.

"Better make sure you get it all!"Angie cooed as she pulled her dress aside, revealing a hard nipple. He didn't have to be asked twice as he licked and sucked her smooth skin.

"Will there be anything else?" he asked, with a relaxed tone.

"Yeah, you better check the other one too." I said, noticing how much Angie was enjoying this.

"Very well, sir!" Antonio said as bent down to the other tit, and began licking. She exposed her other nipple to him which he sucked like a baby.

After he left us, I pulled the envelope from my jacket, and handed it to Angie. Her eyes lit up more than Antonio's when she saw the airline tickets to Vegas. She was so excited, she insisted on giving me head right there in the restaurant. Now it was I who was nervous.

"What if someone walks by?" I asked as she tugged at my zipper.

"The only one who might walk by would be our waiter, and I don't think he will mind." she said as she freed my dick.

"Yeah, he won't mind if you...oohhhh.." the words trailed off as she enveloped my member with her warm mouth. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the sensation, her soft slurping filled the booth.

"Ahem!.." I woke from my trance to see Antonio standing there with our bill. I was a little embarrassed, but it was too late to stop Angie as my knees trembled and I gripped the table. I stifled a groan as I unleashed a load that had been stored for days into her belly.

Sitting up, she acknowledged our waiter with a grin.

"Can I take care of that?" she said, nodding towards the paper in his hand.

"Take care of what?" I teasingly whispered to her.

"Whatever." she said, not moving her eyes from the front of his pants, where he held the bill. He placed it on the table in front of her, but her eyes remained fixed to the bulge that was now apparent.

"Go ahead." I whispered, as I nudged her. She scooted over to the edge of the booth and ran her hand up his leg and grasped the growing bulge.

"My apologies madam, but that isn't really necessary." he said, but did not pull away.

"But I was looking forward to having Italian cream for dessert!" Angie said with a pouty look. "And besides, you can consider it a Valentine's gift." she added as she slowly pulled his zipper down.

He looked around and gulped, his mouth said "No", but his neglected, uncut cock was saying "Yes, yes, yes!". We all knew who won the argument as Angie closed her lips around his thin cock. His hands reached out to her bosom and deftly found her nipples through the thin material. As she bobbed up and down on him, he slid his fingers under the blue taffeta and pawed her large boobs. He had to steady himself on the table as she succeeded in her mission to drain his balls.

Even though he regained his composure quickly, he was still red and winded from the ordeal.

"Oh my! In all my years of service, I have never experienced anything as wonderful as that! You have made Antonio very happy! To show my appreciation, tonight's dinner is on me!" And with that, he snatched up the bill, saving me almost a hundred dollars.

Angie straightened herself up, but nothing could be done about the finger marks Antonio left on her breasts.

# # # # # #

"So when do I get my Valentine's gift?" I asked as we climbed into our car.

"I already gave it to you. From the time I woke up, until Sunday night, I'm your slave. I'll do anything you want me to do." she said in a very seductive voice.

"But you promised me that a long time ago." I protested.

"I'm sorry. It's the only thing I have to make you happy. I guess it wasn't very good." She was staring at her feet, and I could tell she was about to start crying.

"No! It's perfect! Angie, you are my fantasy. I'm sorry if you thought I was disappointed, but nothing could be further from the truth! Every minute with you is unbelievable, and I wouldn't trade it for anything." I leaned over and hugged her, and that special smile returned to her face. "Let's go home and get ready to leave." I said as I started the car and drove off.

# # # # # #

We slept for most of the flight as it left early in the morning. We took a shuttle from the airport to our hotel. Our room was on the twentieth floor and overlooked the strip. We walked in to find a heart shaped box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses. Damn, I forgot the flowers again.

"Hey! These roses are from the hotel. It says 'Have a happy Valentine's weekend!'" she said, reading the attached card, and munching on a chocolate.

We spent the day acting like tourists, seeing the sights, and taking pictures. But the heat drove us back into the casinos, where the clatter of coins hitting the stainless steel bins filled the air. We gambled a little and drank alot, and by four thirty we headed back to our room for a breather.

After a quick nap, Angie jumped into the shower and asked me to pick a nice place to eat. I went through all the brochures we had picked up in the lobby, and was able to narrow the choices down. I would let Angie pick from these. As I waited for her, I strolled out on to the balcony and gaped at all the sights. The sun was setting, and the sky was reddish pink, and the city began to light up.

"Wow, it's beautiful!" Angie said, startling me out of my stupor. I turned to see her standing next to me wrapped in a towel.

"It sure is!" I said as I attempted to unwrap her right there.

"Please don't, at least not out here. I don't want to get us arrested or kicked out!" she said as she backed into the room. She had a point, so I followed her back in and flopped on the king size bed.

"So where are you taking me?" Angie said as she slipped her green satin panties on.

"I narrowed it down to these four." I spread the pamphlets across the bed as she laced up her green corset.

"Ooh...I like the revolving one on top of that hotel." she sighed as she rolled her nylons up each long leg and clipped them to her garter belt.

"Cool, that was the one I was hoping for too." I said as I watched her zip up the tight mini skirt around her hips. My cock was aching at the thought of all the men Angie might do tonight.

# # # # # #

There's quite a difference between the day and the night life here in Vegas. During the day you see the tourists, mostly retired folk, dropping their nickels into the slots, and lots of foreigners chattering away in whatever language suits them, taking pictures of god knows what. But when the sun goes down, they are replaced by a whole new crowd. As we got off the elevator, I was proud of the big busted, long legged, beautiful woman on my arm, knowing how much she would stand out in the crowd, with all the men ogling her. I was brought back to a harsh reality when we entered the casino. Sure there were dozens of good looking guys milling around, but each had at least one big busted, long legged, gorgeous woman at his side. I quickly realized that it is the norm to show off your woman. Nipples abounded, and little butt cheeks peeked out from micro mini skirts and dresses. I saw several clean shaven pussies as these honeys jumped up and down, or bent over for whatever reason. I probably could have stripped Angie naked, and no one would have given her a second look. Actually, this was probably for the better, as I could concentrate on making Angie happy rather than having her try to make me happy. Besides, we don't know where these potential guys have been, and any souvenirs we bring home I want to be able to pack in my bag, not in my shorts.

Dinner was great, and we stopped at every casino between the restaurant and our hotel. Angie won over eighty bucks on a quarter machine, and I think I spent about the same on my machine. I was never very lucky with these things. But we did get free drinks, and knowing we didn't have to drive or get up the next morning, we both got hammered.

Around eleven thirty we managed to find our way back to our hotel, and as we walked down the corridor to the room, we passed a man pushing a room service cart. I noticed he paid a lot of attention to Angie, and that set off light bulbs in my head. He wasn't a hunk, but he would do, and I figured being in the food industry, he had to be healthy.

I called down to room service and ordered a bottle of champagne and some fresh fruit. The lady told me they were short handed tonight and only had one waiter working so it may be up to an hour before we saw him. That would work fine, especially knowing he would be the one.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Angie swayed in front of me. I unbuttoned her chiffon blouse and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Standing there in a corset, nylons and high heels, she looked as if she just stepped out of the pages of a Victoria's secret's catalog.

"There's another surprise for you." she slurred as I fumbled with the snaps on her garter belt. Sliding the soft panties down, I saw she had shaven her pubic hair into the shape of a heart. Leaning forward, I kissed her heart, slipping my tongue over her left ventricle.

I turned the lights off by the bed, so that our balcony would be dark. Taking her by the hand, I led her towards the glass door, and out into the warm air.

"I hope no one can see me!" she giggled as she leaned on the railing.

"Don't worry, it's too dark out here." I ran my hand over her butt, then gently tugged the corset down just enough for her nipples to pop out the top. If anyone could see her, they would surely be in for a treat.

"I'll be right back." I whispered as I slipped back inside the room. I walked to the door and turned around to see what kind of view the waiter would get when he stepped inside. Wow! The way she was bent over the railing got me hard instantly. Long, long legs that reached all the way up to her heart shaped ass, and long curly hair cascading down from her head. I almost decided not to share her with anyone, when I heard the light knock at the door. Looking through the peephole, all I could see was a bottle of champagne that was thrust right up against the door. Glancing back one last time, I could see that Angie was still bent over seductively, gawking at all the lights. Well, here goes nothing, I twisted the knob and pulled the door open.

I stood there looking into his smiling face, and it was obvious that I was caught off guard.

"Hello? Are ya gonna let me in, or are ya gonna just stand there?" he said, waiting for my response.

"Joe! What the hell are you doing here?" I said as I ushered him inside. As I closed the door, I could tell he saw Angie.

"Well, I had to go to Carson City, and I remembered you saying something about bringing Angie to Vegas. I called your work and they told me what hotel you were at, so...here I am! Did I come at a bad time? And, wow!" he said as he moved closer to the glass door.

"No, actually your timing is perfect! We were starting to get bored." I motioned him towards the bed as I opened the sliding door and stepped outside.

"How are ya doing?" I asked, as I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Mmmm...fine!"

"Got another goody for you."

"Oh goody! I love goodys!"

"Turn around and look on our bed."

It's a good thing I had the sense to quickly slide the door open, because Angie would have went right through it, as she dove onto the bed, giving Joe a big kiss and hug. But suddenly she hopped off and returned to my side.

"I want to make sure this is what you want." she whispered to me as she gently rolled her nipples between her fingers. "Because I'm your Valentine, and slave this weekend."

"OK, slave girl, you can start by making our guest comfortable." I said it, but it didn't have to be said, as she was already taking his shoes off. His large frame nearly filled the bed as he lay there watching. Next, she unbuckled his pants, and grabbing them by the cuffs, she yanked them right off. She didn't bother with his shirt, as what she was interested in was not that high.

After freeing his large cock from his shorts, she began to titty fuck him. He said something about tasting her sweet pussy, and she spun around until she was straddling his face, but never stopped sucking on him. She moaned and groaned and fondled his balls, occasionally gazing into my eyes with a look that said, please, thank you, and your welcome, all at the same time.

As Joe's legs began to thrash about, Angie wrapped a hand around the base of his big dick, and pumped hard. She maintained eye contact with me the entire time he was coming. When his thrusting subsided, she opened her mouth to show me it was filled to capacity with white creamy liquid, then, in an instant, it was gone. Down her throat it went, like a raw oyster.

But of course she wasn't finished, so she pivoted back around and guided his semi soft penis into the warmth of her tight snatch. All too soon it was no longer semi soft, but back to full strength, as he pistoned it slowly in and out of her.

# # # # # #

I hardly heard the door, as I watched them copulating. Without thinking, I walked over and opened the door to find the room service guy standing there. I had forgotten all about him, but here he was, trying to look past me at the show on the bed.

"Come on in!" I said, grabbing him by the arm and leading him to the foot of the bed. His mouth never closed as he stared at the couple.

"You must see this all the time." I said, nudging him in the side.

parts guy
parts guy
179 Followers
12