One of THOSE days

Story Info
After I've had a lousy day, my boyfriend comforts me
1.2k words
4.16
25.4k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been one of THOSE days. I had been late for work, because I missed the bus, I had got yelled at by my boss, I had gotten into a fight with a co-worker, I had walked around all day with a run in the back of my pantyhose without knowing it, and as I walked home from the bus stop, in the pouring rain, I got soaked wet because I hadn't brought my umbrella with me.

I slammed the door behind me, and my boyfriend came out into the hallway to see what was wrong.

-Oh my god, what has happened to you? he said.

That's when I broke down and started to cry, and in between my sobbing, I told him in staccato about my rotten, stinking day. He listened without interrupting me, just helped me out of my wet coat, nodding and making affirmative grunts, and led me to the kitchen, sat me down on a chair, and rubbed my shoulders while everything just bubbled out of me. He didn't make any remarks, he just listened until I was through, and even then he didn't come with any stupid advice on what I should do. Instead, he put his arms around me and held me until I had stopped crying.

That's the great thing about him. He's not like other men, who cheerfully try to "help you take care of the problem" when you tell them about one. He listens, and shows his support – but he let's you take care of it yourself, like the big girl he knows you are. I suppose the fact that he has 5 sisters has something to do with it. He understands women.

Now, he squeezed my shoulders and told me to go and take off my wet clothes, and he would pour me a hot bath before he started making dinner. Gratefully, I followed his instructions, and a few minutes later, I stepped into a hot foam bath.

-I'll call for you when dinner's ready, he said.

I leaned back against the back of the tub, buried up to my chin with bubbles. The warm water revived my tired, frozen body, and my muscles got less and less tense. I listened to him moving about in the kitchen, grateful that he was doing this for me when it was supposed to be my turn to fix dinner. My body relaxed, and I was close to falling asleep when he came in and held up his fluffy bathrobe for me to put on. The material was a bit rough, like a towel. I tied it around me and went with him into the kitchen. I stopped in the doorway and stared at the table. He had laid the table with our good china, and taken out every non-matching candlestick holder we had. Lit candles spread a warm, soft glow over the dark room, lighting up the table, the nice wine glasses, the bottles of soft drinks, and the steaming lasagna.

-We didn't have any wine, he said, apologetically.

-This is perfect, I said, smiling.

I turned around and kissed him. He put his hands over my cheeks and kissed me back, then broke it off and turned me around, gently pushing me to the table. He held out my chair and had me sit down. He sat down too, and opened the bottles.

We ate, drank, talked about light subjects, and I felt as if I was on a date. My cheeks flushed, not just because of the hot bath I had taken, but because of the way he made me feel. When we had finished our meal, I got up and went over to him. I sat down in his lap and put my arms around him.

-You're the sweetest man on this Earth, I said.

-You've had a really bad day, he said. I just want to make you feel better.

I leaned in and kissed him, took the time to explore his sweet mouth, lick his lips, caress the inside of his mouth with my tongue, and taste him, a mix of lasagne and Coke and him. My hands caressed his broad shoulders, felt the muscles underneath his T-shirt, and pulled through his blond hair. He held me, answered my kisses, and his hands rubbed my back, slid down to my butt and cupped it, squeezed it, slid over to my thighs, caressed them, moved in under the bathrobe, up to my pussy, and I moaned when one finger found its way to my clit and gently rubbed it in tiny circles. I whimpered when he took his hand away, and then gasped when he scooped me up and carried me into the bedroom.

It felt exciting to be carried away like that, as if he was a hunter and I his fresh-caught prey. He laid me down on the bed, and untied the robe, parted it, gazed at my naked body, and made an appreciative face. I smiled and stretched out with my hands above my head. He sat down, parted my legs wide, and bent down. I closed my eyes in anticipation when I felt his tongue on my clit. I was in for a good time.

He licked it with the very tip of his tongue, slowly, slowly, then put his lips around it and sucked on it carefully. I parted my legs even more, and tried to lift myself up into his face. He put his hands over my groin, and softly pulled my lips to the side, so that he could reach better. He licked me from the opening to the clit, his tongue was wet and his breath was warm, and my legs trembled from the tension. He licked around my opening, all the time with the very tip, the pointy, hard tip of his tongue, and I shuddered from pleasure. He held my lips apart with one hand, and moved the other one to my moist hole, easing one finger inside of me while he continued to flick his tongue over my clit. I grunted out loud when I felt him penetrating me, and my muscles pulled themselves together around his finger.

-You're so wet, he whispered. So soft and wet.

-You make me so hot, baby, I whispered back. So hot and horny!

I could tell from the movement against my pussy that he smiled briefly before he went back to teasing me with that amazing tongue of his. He pulled his finger out and put two fingers in me. I arched my back. This treatment was both wonderful and unendurable. A part of me wanted to jump out of bed, another part wanted to grab him and pull him on top of me, into me. He moved his fingers in and out, sucked on me, licked my clit with all of his tongue, like a dog, and then he put three fingers inside of me, and I threw my head back against the pillows and cooed.

The relief was so big, so strong. I felt it tingling in my arms, my legs, my toes. I grabbed him and pulled him up to me.

-Don't you want anymore? he asked. I was just getting started...

-In a minute, I said. Let me catch my breath first.

But as he leaned over me and kissed me, sharing my juices with me, I had a premonition that he wouldn't let me catch my breath at all that night...