Girlfriend Goes Crazy

Story Info
Cuckolding of a boyfriend.
1.8k words
3.14
210.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UP2U
UP2U
123 Followers

It was late at night. I was returning home from a business trip. I was looking forward to getting home and making love to my girlfriend.

Colleen is 32 years old. Blue eyes, soft silky skin, athletic body, with tits that 36C, 24 waist and 34 ass. She was hot.

In my mind, I could see her in her underwear and her tits being held and pushed together by her bra and it made me drive faster.

I called her on the cell phone to let her know I was coming and I wanted to fuck her. She giggled and we hung up the phone.

When I got home, I opened the door and she was standing on the other side of the room with a dark body suit.

I shut the door and she walked towards me. "Hey honey! What do you think of the body suit?" she said teasingly. She then bent over and I followed her long creamy legs to her tight ass. I immediately felt my dick get hard.

As I came up behind her, I ran my hands down her legs and back up to her ass and I began to squeeze her ass. I then ran my fingers to the front of stomach and down to her jewel box.

I began to rub my finger against her pussy and I let my cock rub against the crack of her cheeks of her ass.

She then spun around and whipped out two pairs of handcuffs. "Do you want to play a game?" she asked. I smiled.

She led me into the bed room and took off my clothes and then cuffed my hands and legs to the bed. "You are mine!" she said.

She then started to kiss my neck and headed straight for my cock. She then took her tongue and began to lick the head. "Ah!, I love it!" I shouted. She looked up lovingly as she took all six inches into her mouth. "Hm........m baby! she moaned, "I love your cock" as she took her tongue and swirled it around my balls.

My dick was hard as a rock and all I could think about was sticking it into her pussy. I could smell her sweet musky jewel box and I could not wait to taste it.

As I looked at her with hungry eyes, the door bell rang. "Who can that be?" I thought to myself. She got out of bed and looked out the window. "It is Jeff," she said. "He was supposed to drop off some supplies for my brother for his office. This will only take a minute," she said.

She put a robe on and headed to the front door. I could see the front door via a mirror hanging on the wall.

She opened the door and said, "Hey, Jeff. Are those the parts that Patrick needed?" "Yeah. I want to bring the boxes in," said Jeff. "I'll help you," said Colleen.

Jeff stood at 6' 4" and he was muscular and good looking with blue eyes and dark black hair. Colleen had grown up with Jeff.

I could see that as they were moving the boxes from the pick up truck to the living room, Jeff was checking out Colleen.

As I watched in the mirror, I could see Colleen's robe coming loose and she would stop to tighten it. Jeff would catch an eye full, stop in his track and then continue on. Colleen was aware of it.

As they brought in the boxes, I could hear them laughing and talking. As they brought in the last big box, they began to set it down. Colleen's robe came open and in an attempt to catch the robe, she dropped the box on her foot. Jeff immediately ran to her, bent down and lifted the box and began to caress her foot.

As he looked up, her robe was still open and he saw Colleen in her body suit. Her creamy long legs and perfect tits straining against the fabric and her nipples had turned hard from his caressing of her foot.

He immediately took his tongue and ran it up her leg and kissed her pussy. She was caught off guard and she stammered, "No, Jeff. I have a boyfriend and he is in the bedroom waiting for me."

"I don't care" said Jeff. "You are so good looking. I want to fuck you." She immediately turned and headed into the bedroom and Jeff followed her.

"Colleen, I want you," he said as he walked in behind her. "Fuck you" I told him. He laughed and said, "You are cuffed buddy." He then immediately put his arms around Colleen, turned her around and kissed her passionately.

She tried to push him off but he was strong and she could not move. With one hand, he held her in place and with his other hand, he began to caress her body.

He ran his hand over her ass and squeezed it tight. "You know you love it," he said. "You have always wanted me to fuck you." She was resisting him but as he ran his fingers to her pussy and pushed them insider her, I saw the stiffing up of her body. She was automatically reacting to his touches.

"AH!!!!!!!!!ah!" she moaned. He then took his tongue and through the body suit began to make circles around her nipples and they were getting hard. "Oh, Jeff...I can’t. I have a boyfriend and he is all I want."

"That's not what your body is saying," he said smirking at me. He then took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. He grabbed her hands and put it on his muscular chest. She began to caress his chest and her hands ran down into his jeans and took hold of his manhood.

"Oh, my god!" she exclaimed. And a smile came across his face. "Big eh?" he said, with a smirk. "Do you want it?"

She looked back at me cuffed to the bed and looked at his muscular body and thought about the mountain of meat she was holding. Her nipples were hard, she was breathing heavily and I could smell the musk of her pussy.

"You want it!" Jeff said. I shouted, "Leave her alone Jeff." Jeff then leaned in and kissed her. Her hands were all over his body and his jean hit the ground.

She put her hands on his ass and squeezed and he took his hands and massaged her ass. "You want it, don't you?" he asked of her. She said "no" but her actions and her body told different.

She then looked down at his manhood and she gasped. "Lick it. Here in front of your boyfriend" he demanded. She looked at me and then opened her mouth. She got down on her knees and began to lick his cock. Her loving tongue licked his cock like candy.


"Oh god! I have never seen anything this big" she said. "All 11 inches are for you, babe." "Oh Jeff, you taste so good. I want you. I want you to eat my pussy and fuck me with that cock of yours."

Jeff laughed. "What about your boyfriend?" he asked. "Forget him." "Damn you Colleen and Jeff," I shouted as I struggled to get out of the cuffs but my legs and arms were only straining.

"You love my cock, don't you Colleen." She looked at me and then looked into Jeff's eyes, "yeah, it is great."

"It is better than your boyfriend's isn't it? You can admit it!" he said. She said "yeah and I want it. Fuck me, now. I need your meat," Colleen said. Colleen looked me in the eyes. I felt small inside and I struggled to get out of the cuffs.

He put Colleen on the bed beside me and spread her legs and he took his tongue and began to lick her sweet cunt. "Ahhhhh, Jeff that feels so good," she shouted. I looked at her beside me as her entire body was stiff from his touch.

"Ah, Jeff, ah my god! Your tongue is so good," she panted. "Give me your cock while you are eating my muffin," she said. He then turned his body and they flipped in the bed.

I sat as I watch her on top of him, taking his cock into her mouth while he was eating her out. "Colleen, you have a great pussy. I want to fuck you so bad." She smiled at me as she licked his cock and she said to me in a muffled voice, "His cock is so much bigger than yours." She closed her eyes and when to town.

"Oh Colleen, you do that so well. I feel my cock wanting to explode," said Jeff. "Not yet Jeff, I want you to explode inside of me," said Colleen.

She then laid herself on the bed and he positioned himself to enter her. "Do you want Colleen?" "Yes!" "Am I better than your boyfriend?" "Yes!" Am I bigger than your boyfriend?" "Yes!" "Do you want me to fuck you?' "YES, YES, YES! FUCK ME JEFF!"

He then plunged his cock into her and I watched as her body reacted to his meat pounding her pussy. "AH! GOD! JEFF! FUCK ME! FASTER! HARDER!" Her hips were bucking in the air! Her skin had turned red and sweat was beading of her body.

"FUCK ME! MY CUNT CANNOT GET ENOUGH! THIS IS WHAT A MAN IS SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh! she screamed. He cock went in and out; in and out; at a furious rate! His staying power was incredible.

As he was fucking my girl, he looked at me and said, "She wants it. She loves my cock. You are nothing,." He then punched me in the stomach and looked at her and smiled.

She smiled back as her hair was turning wet with sweat and she moved her hips in time with his plunges. "Ah...I am cumming she screamed!" and her body had orgasms ripple through it. "OH JEFF! FUCK ME!"

She looked at me and panted, "I, I, I, am, am having my fifth orgasm. I love his cock. I need his cock!"

He then laughed and said,” Who is now your boyfriend?" She answered "Jeff, you are." He then slammed his cock even harder into her mound. "I WANT YOU To CUM IN ME!" she shouted. "I WANT US TO CUM TOGETHER. I WANT TO FEEL YOUR HOT CUM FILL MY WET TIGHT PUSSY."

"AH, JEFF, JEFF......F..uck....me...harder. I love you. I love your cock. I love your body. I am yours. I am cumming. I am cumming"

He smiled and said "I am cuming too.!" "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. AH, Ah, AH, AH JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The bed was shaking as they both exploded with orgasms. After a few minutes, they looked into each others eyes and smiled.

She then kissed him passionately and pulled on his cock. "This is mine" she said. She then looked at me and grabbed my cock and said, "Replaced with bigger and better."

UP2U
UP2U
123 Followers