Emma's New World

Story Info
She finds happiness in submission.
22.3k words
4.69
100.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
996 Followers

You had taken it slowly with me, not that I thought that at the time. I found out that you had been keeping a watching brief on me for months, just waiting. Then without me realising, you decided I was ready, and you were right. It was as though you realised you had all the time in the world and were determined to make sure that I wanted what the future held for me and was fully aware of each step.

I'd seen you around the office at times. I'd fancied you from afar. You were far too good looking and rich for me. Actually it wasn't that totally, I could tell you were experienced and in control. I tried to give out that I was, in my bossy way, but I knew it was a mask. Really I was scared and frightened, so much so that outside work I kept myself very much to myself more than people realised. I'd never really liked parties, especially ones connected with people from work. When Charlotte, my boss, bullied me into going to hers. I was a little put out, almost not going but eventually giving in to her pressure.

I was wearing my best dress and knew that I looked reasonable. A number of men obviously looked me up and down as I entered and stood speaking to Charlotte. Soon she left me with a mixed group of people. I tried to look interested as I listened to discussions of banking and cooking for parties and share dealing. I had nothing much to offer and said very little.

Suddenly I noticed you watching me. I hadn't seen you arrive and your presence and attention both frightened and excited me. When you came over to the group I was with I could tell you were aware of me, eventually I became aware that you were flirting, with me! You were so strong and sure. After a while you took my arm and felt myself shaking as you refilled our glasses. You decided that we wouldn't be returning the group; we stood talking in a corner. I felt gauche and girlish, I knew I talking nonsense about things that I knew nothing. It was odd, in the past I'd flirted like everyone else and I'd been flirted with but this was different, I didn't feel in control and felt the need to run away to safety. I didn't, and strangely it excited me. You were careful, I realise that now, and you played me on your line. I could have escaped and yet even though I realised you were danger I stayed. God you were dangerous, yet I could feel your presence aroused me somehow. That was new.

Listening to you making me laugh and knowing I was aroused was a dangerous mix. I hadn't had a boyfriend since I'd left university. I'd only ever been to bed with two men, boys really, and they hadn't aroused me in bed as much as I was simply by you standing next to me. I knew you'd leave and I'd have to go home to my flat and fantasise. I'd even got out of the habit of masturbating I realised sheepishly. I knew I would tonight.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I went scarlet. I could feel my face burning. I wanted to cry, to run away embarrassed. I hid within the drape of my hair, and then looked up. You kissed me! I couldn't cope. I felt your lips softly play over mine as my breathing became ragged. I could feel your body through my dress. You must be teasing me! I pulled back and looked at your face and I sank in your eyes. I hid my face against your chest. My knickers were wet! I ran away from you out into the garden like some stupid little heroine in a Victorian melodrama. The night was cool, though not cold from the strangely hot spring day. I breathed in, listened to the soft sounds of night, tried to control my emotions.

After I thought I had regained some control I walked back towards the house. You were there, standing against the doorframe.

"I'm sorry. I must just seem like a silly little girl to you."

"No. I understand. I wont bite you know. Is the garden interesting?" Your eyes were laughing but I didn't feel I was being laughed at. I smiled back.

"Not really."

"Lets see if we can find something." You held out your hand, not taking mine, but offering to take mine. You always let me think I had a choice. I gave you hand and we walked back into the privacy of the warm night amongst the trees. You kissed me again and my responses frightened me again.

"Why are you playing with me?"

"I'm not."

"Then why me? I'm not sophisticated or beautiful enough for you."

"Oh my! You are beautiful." Liar! Liar! I wanted to shout, but you continued. "You are, and how you react to me saying it shows that you aren't vain. Maybe I'd like to make you believe it, and sophistication is only experience. I've watched you. You try and hide behind a pretence of superiority at times, at other times it's merely distance. Don't be afraid. You can keep people away but it will only leave you without knowing what you can have." I closed my eyes and you kissed the tears that escaped from them, then I offered you my mouth and you held me.

In the party again you made me feel beautiful. You also made me feel protected. I felt drunk just thinking I was with you. We talked to others now as well as to each other. I laughed, and though I still felt a little gauche I relaxed more and more. At times I simply looked at you, knowing my eyes were shining. You weren't really that attractive, certainly not good looking in the obvious way, but you had an aura about you. I knew I wanted to be with you.

"Will you come back with me?" I stared up at you. My mouth was dry and I just nodded. You drove to your house. We sat in the car in silence. I watched you as I drove along with this virtual stranger. I felt frightened by what I was doing, what I was feeling and yet strangely I trusted you. I'd never slept with anyone when I'd just met him. I'd never really been bothered about sleeping with anyone to be honest. It had never been that good; I'd never orgasmed with others, not that they knew or cared. It was different with you. Somehow you made me feel like a princess, but there was more. I felt cared about and cared for, as though you would look after me. I'd never let anyone this close before and we had only just met. I wanted to go to bed with you then. I wanted you.

In your large Georgian house I dithered. My normal good girl was fighting with the needs of my wicked side. I wanted you to sweep me up and take me to your bed in your arms but I was scared to death that you would. A coffee and a talk, maybe leading gradually to more was preferable I thought. You didn't wait for me, you took me immediately upstairs. Inside your room you took me loosely in your arms and ran your hand over my breast; I felt my nipple swell in excitement. I didn't know what to do, my heart was pumping, I wanted to cry I knew I was out of control of the situation. Instead of running I laid my forehead on your chest. Your fingers took the tip and twisted almost firmly. I winced and my eyes fluttered. You continued to roll my nipple between his fingers, toying with it idly. I realised that I was afraid and excited more than I should be. There were twinges in my sex.

You pulled my head up for you to see. "You are not to speak." I nodded, thankfully. I was frightened of what I might have said, my body felt more alive than it ever had. My chest heaving as the strong ache from my nipples became intense pleasure. I tried to regain my breath, to calm down, but the effort was wasted.

"Undress for me." You sat down on the bed looking up at me. You looked so handsome and confidant, I wanted to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. "The dress." I slowly unbuttoned my dress, shook it free from my arms and let it fall to the floor. "Ah, good, no tights. Now the bra." I reached around my back and unclasped my bra just let it roll off my shoulders. My nipples stood out further than I had ever seen them. "Now..." I began to tremble I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my knickers and very slowly rolled them down over my hips. It was on the border of sheer embarrassment, as I stood naked, being appraised, yet I could smell the familiar scent of my arousal. I was worried that you'd not like my body; that I'd be embarrassed and spoil things, but thankfully you took charge. My body didn't seem to put you off and as you made me undress, I had actually enjoyed you taking all initiative away from me. It felt strangely safe giving up the responsibility to you. You aroused me and I wanted you to take me.

You instructed me to stand closer. I followed your commands without need for conscious thought, wordlessly, compelled. Your hands examined me, sliding over my skin. Your hand snaked between my legs. I closed my eyes. I was completely mortified by my wetness. I could never remember leaking so much before.

Opening my eyes I was caught in your smile. Your finger plunged deeply into me. Feeling you suddenly enter into my body left me shocked and gasping. Your finger plunged his finger in and out of my wetness. I just stood there naked whilst you were still fully dressed accepting your use of me.

Suddenly it occurred to me that I might climax but you removed your hand and, as I blushed, wiped my inordinate liquids over my stomach. No one had ever dared do that to me before, I was unable to hide how excited I was from either of us with that simple action. I yearned to be brought to climax by you.

You lay me naked on your huge bed and caressed me. Self-consciously I tried to cover my nakedness again but you took my hands and placed them beside my head, telling me to keep them there. My hair was unfurled under them across the sheet. I felt exposed and tentatively moved one hand. You shook your head and I returned it feeling excitingly exposed and desperate to trust you. It occurred to me then that it should have frightened me but all I felt was that sexual rush in my belly. I was so aroused.

"Imagine they are tied there."

My hips jerked. How did you know? How did you know one of my most secret fantasies was to be ravished like this, tied, with no responsibility for what was done to me? I closed my eyes, my lips were dry, my breasts rising and falling rapidly as you caressed them.

Your hand found my mound. I had always been embarrassed about the size of my mound and my sex in general. In trousers sometimes I thought that it's bulge appeared as though I had a cock. My mound seemed to protrude and was emphasised by its inherent fleshiness. My full labia didn't close into the single delicate and virtually invisible line that my old English teacher had considered a lady's should when discussing some rude scene in a play at school. Now, with my feelings in a whirl, my entire sex felt bloated as I pushed up to your hand as it cupped me, wanting your finger inside again. As your hand moved fractionally I realised that I was leaking copiously onto you and began shaking with embarrassment. I didn't know if I would cry. But it wasn't simply embarrassment it was also wicked lust. I wanted you to make love to me, to take me. As you kissed me your fingers slid over my clit. I moaned into your mouth, my hips bucking.

I kept my hands where you'd placed them as I watched you undress. I tried to forget the position I was laying in. You were hard, you were excited, and you wanted me. I loved looking at you. I looked at you and knew you were going to take me.

Your hands spread my legs further. I whimpered softly but didn't resist you forcing my display. You knelt above me; I could feel your cock resting over my stomach. I wanted you more than I'd ever wanted before. I parted my legs further and pushed up to you. I felt like a slut, it felt exciting. Your cock sawed over my lips parting them further, your knob pressed against me, pushed into me, stretching me, left me gasping as you slid slowly into me, stretching, filling. With virtually no foreplay I was ready for you. As you began to move I felt so full of you, you were so hot and hard inside me. My hands were still restrained by my head. You began a slow thrusting. I was lubricating more freely than ever but you still stretched me. Resting on your elbows you kissed my face softly, spoke to me about what you were doing, what I was doing. You made me say it too. Your rhythm increased very slowly in speed with each thrust. I found I was pushing up desperate to have you deep, found I was making soft mewling noises. I was being taken. You were taking me. I couldn't do anything, you were in control, and you were enjoying using my body and I was enjoying you using my body.

I exploded. My orgasm ripped through me taking me with it. My body was full of fireworks and the sound of waves breaking and almost painful pleasure. I became aware of the fact that you were holding me down with your weight as I thrashed around, gradually calming, not believing what you'd done to me.

"I might have to gag you next time, and tie you firmer." You joked. My body hit another small peak. My hands were still restrained in our fantasy.

You began teasing me with your cock. Taking yourself almost out of me, making very small thrusts into me. I wanted you deeper, needed to be filled by you, by your cock. I heard myself pleading with you, I wanted to come again! I pushed up to you, demanded, all to no avail. You slightly increased your depth at times, only often to retreat again. Very infrequently you'd fill me fully only then to tease again as my body craved to be stuffed. I begged. I begged. I surprised myself, I'd never considered begging anyone for anything let alone sex! The thought made me hotter, I was desperate. I couldn't believe it but I cried real tears of frustration.

"I'll make you come."

"Oh God! Yes! Yes! Now! Please! Now!"

"You'll come, and so will I," my entire body curved off the bed at the thought of you climaxing inside me, "and after you will clean my cock with your mouth."

"Oh God! Oh! Yes. Yes." I'd never done that to anyone. Never even considered it with anyone. Always refused, it was dirty. Until now. Now, I would have to do it. Even though it was dirty, it was arousing because it was dirty and I'd have to.

You slid inside me and actually told me to orgasm. I did! Oh God how I came for you. Then you fucked me. You took my body and made it yours. You fucked me through my wild climaxes and through yours. I heard you grunt softly in your throat as you came and it made me feel so supremely happy. I came yet again.

I didn't want you to move from me. I hated the feel of you pulling out of me. I was exhausted but I rolled over and l knelt by you. My thighs and hips were soaking as I knelt over your beautiful cock. I could feel your semen dribbling down my thighs. I wanted to wash, to be clean for you. I wanted to pleasure you more. The wetness made me embarrassed yet shameless. I kissed your cock as it throbbed. I tasted you. I could taste myself on you. I kissed and licked you wantonly. Pushing my face against you, slick from my sex, I felt such a greedy slut. Your veins pulsed and I took you between my lips and allowed you inside. I'd never had a cock in my mouth; you had my virginity there at least. I wanted more, took more until I gagged. I loved the feel of you inside my mouth, loved the feel in me as I pleasured and cleaned you. I couldn't believe it was me. I couldn't believe I had done any of this. I slept in your arms. I was still sticky. I smelt of sex. I knew I had been such a whore, but I fell asleep still feeling the throbbing between my legs.

In the morning I woke and felt the tenderness of my sex. I wasn't used to it! We'd made love more than once during the night. The bed was empty. I was a little frightened, but you walked in almost immediately. You walked in naked, your cock bouncing out in front of you as you carried a tray. I couldn't take my eyes off it! I giggled.

On the tray was a large bowl of fruit cut up into bite-sized pieces. There was something else, something leather though I didn't know what it was.

"I want to feed you, but I want you to be blindfold as I do." It seemed funny, amusing. It was a game. I laughed. I had never been blindfold in my short adult life. You sat me up in bed, my breasts visible. I was embarrassed by it, but you refused for me to cover them. I suddenly became aware of how I stunk of sex, needed to clean myself. I asked you if I could go to the toilet first but you wouldn't let me. You brushed unruly waves of hair from my face then fastened the amazingly soft leather over my eyes around my head.

Considering that no one had ever done this to me before, never thought about it in all probability, I was so surprised that I didn't feel overwhelming panic, but I didn't. It felt so comfortable, so secure. The smell of the leather was powerful near my nostrils. The blackness was total. A shiver ran through me, my mouth opened slightly as I breathed quickly. My lips were dry. My nipples were hardening rapidly. I was aroused! It seemed so strange. In the blackness I felt powerless. You had taken away my ability to do things that I took for granted. I was also defenceless. I felt the covers pulled from me, leaving me fully naked. It was odd, the feeling of being made to be naked was embarrassing but the blackness allowed me the childish belief that if I couldn't see anything, no one could see me. It allowed me to pretend that I wasn't a slut. You took my hands and leant me back with my hands behind me. I knew my breasts would be thrusting out. It was awful. You tapped my thighs apart as our open mouths kissed. It was really so rude. Eventually I moved them slowly apart. You had made me. I felt close to being too embarrassed by my position, but I knew I was excited beyond belief.

A piece of fruit took my attention as it rubbed over my lips. It was a soft slice of peach, the taste strong in my darkness. It was sensual against my lips, being pushed into me. I was being fed. I had quietly acquiesced and transferred my power to you. A strawberry rubbed across my teeth, then a piece of orange. Something cool and sticky rubbed over my nipple. I heard myself make a noise, probably at the unexpectedness. My nipples were hard. I was excited. It was pure fantasy, though one I had not the creativity to have considered. More fruit fed to me, occasional pieces rubbed over my breasts.

"Stephen..."

"Hush. There is no need for talking." You kissed my softly for what seemed like hours.

You kissed me again and held my head captive with your fingers combed in my hair. My face was hot against yours. Your hand tapped my thighs even further apart. I was being dreadful but I did so until you said you were satisfied that I was displaying myself to your liking. I knew what I must look like. I hid in my hot dark. I went to move my hands to hold you, but your mouth came from mine and you murmured "No" and they slunk back behind me leaving me totally defenceless.

At times your fingers would drip juices into my mouth, or tease my lips. I never knew what was coming next, couldn't see. You had control. I had given mine up. Your fingers suddenly slipped inside my sex. I gasped. They came back to my mouth. I could taste the tang of my juices as well as the fruit. It was so shameful. I sucked your fingers, as I knew I had sucked your cock. I was moaning softly. I couldn't stop you, or myself.

More fruit, more fingers inside my sex and then in my mouth again. More fruit. Something cold at my sex made me jump. It was a piece of fruit that you rubbed over me. I tasted myself on it as you slipped it into my mouth.

You caressed me and filled my body with hot need. At times you would stop after exciting me to fever pitch.

"Please! Please! Please carry on!" Begging you to continue. Another piece of fruit slipped into my mouth.

"OK. I will, but only on the condition that you promise not to orgasm until I grant permission."

"Yes! Yes! I promise!" Stupidly thinking I had some control left I readily agreed, in my blindness.

Your fingers were far too clever. Even when you were rough or pinched my nipples and it should have hurt; the pain was full of pleasure. The feelings of being blindfold and virtually bound was dizzying. You built my orgasm. Your fingers explored and took me. The darkness was making me so aware of every touch. They floated so lightly at times as if they were feathers blowing over my skin, at others they would knead or squeeze my flesh until my blood boiled, and at others they would enter into my hot slippery body. You brought me nearer and nearer and then allowed me frantic moments when I wasn't sure if I wanted you to continue or whether I was desperately pleased that you'd allowed me some respite.

emma_sub
emma_sub
996 Followers