Spanked Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Rob leaves for college.
2.9k words
4.52
171.2k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author’s Note: This is a continuation of Alice and Rob’s saga. This part was designed as an epilogue to the first three parts but can also be read as a stand-alone tale. I refer the reader to the first three parts if you want all the sordid details (yes, this is shameless plug). This purely fictional story contains some hints of non-consent but I believe shows that exchange of power and force can be erotic and fun. The fantasy of incest is best. Enjoy, and in advance, thank you for reading.

*****

Alice finished drying herself after a long hot shower .She wrapped herself in her cream colored kimono and fastened the sash about her slender waist. She stepped into her room and eyed herself in the mirror. Her hair, which she had kept dry, looked fine and she decided that she didn’t need any make up.

She took a moment to reflect back at the past nine months since her eager son became her lover and her eyes moistened with tears. She had no regrets about what had happened and in fact she had relished every single moment of their forbidden love and adventures. Tomorrow however, Rob would be leaving. He was finally accepted at the world-renowned aviation college two hundred miles away. It had been his boyhood dream to learn to fly. Alice, though happy for him could not help but wonder how their relationship would change and she knew that she would sorely miss him and ache for him.

She still had tonight, she thought to herself as she steeled herself and willed her eyes dry. She put on her heeled open toed slippers and headed towards the stairs. She knew Rob would be waiting downstairs. She still had tonight, this fateful bittersweet night.

Rob was seated in the living room. She could feel his gaze as she walked across the room. She loved how that made her feel. He was seated on the couch where it had all started. Her mind flashed back to that day their lust landed her across his lap and she had received the first of many delicious spankings. That event had set off a maelstrom passion that had wonderfully altered their relationship. She sat in the lounge chair in front of him. Her kimono rode high on her thighs as she crossed her legs. She took a deep breath to ease her trembling.

“Rob darling, I’m gonna miss you.”

“Mom, me too. I’m really gonna miss you.”

“I want you to know I’m so happy for you and proud of you.”

“Mom I can’t believe I’m finally going to learn to fly.”

“I can believe it. I know you’ll be a great pilot.”

“Thanks mom. You’re the best. I really have appreciated all your support… among other things.” Rob chuckled and shot his mom a knowing look.

Alice shifted slightly in her seat her breast strained against the silk of her kimono. Her voice became somewhat husky and cracked.

“Rob we really should have a talk about those other things.” She said.

“What about it mom? Being with you like that was the best thing that ever happened to me.”

“And me too darling. But tomorrow things may change. You see…”

“Mom I don’t want things to change we can still be lovers can’t we?” Rob pleaded, his voice slightly uneasy.

“Rob listen to me please!” Alice stood up and sat next to her son. She held both his hands in hers and looked into his eyes.

“Your world is about to change. The new possibilities are endless, new friends, new career and new lovers. And…”

“Mom I have you. I don’t need any lovers we can see each other on weekends can’t we?”

“If that’s what we both want dear, of course,” She squeezed his hands, “Please baby don’t interrupt me. All I’m saying is that we both have to be open to any and all possibilities. And whatever happens if you choose it and you’re happy with it then it’s ok. Even if I have to go back to being a regular mom to you and do regular mom stuff for you like sending you care packages and having you over for holidays.”

“Mom there’s hardly anything regular about you. You’re incredible.”

“That’s sweet baby. But from now on I’m just a regular mom. If you want anything more from me you have to take it. The ball Rob, is in your court”

Alice stood and ran her finger up his chest and over his neck and chin. Smiling she stepped away to the other side of the room.

“Ok regular mom enough of your regular talk. Now come here and get across my lap.”

Alice ignored his last remark and she busied herself arranging knick-knacks on the coffee table across the room. With her back to him and her shapely legs straight, she bent over, her hands touching the table exposing her shapely full ass and a newly shaved pussy. She turned her head and smiled at her son who was fully enjoying the show.

“As I said Rob, if you want more you just have to take it, just like any of the other opportunities life brings your way.”

Alice straightened up and went back upstairs.

She barely made it to her room when she heard her son bounding up the stairs. Suddenly, he was upon her. He held her by her shoulders and turned her to face him. He pulled her to him and looked into her eyes. She felt his erection straining through his shorts, his arms caressing her back.

“Mom you know I want you.” He whispered, moving in to kiss her.

As his lips closed in on hers, Alice turned her face. His lips brushed her cheek. She placed her hand on his chest; pushing him away, she broke their embrace. She turned to step away and she ‘fell’ rather gracefully on her bed. She lay sidewise. Her kimono, slightly open, exposed the curves of her generous breast and shapely thighs. She giggled seductively.

“Rob, I just told I’m your mother it wouldn’t be proper to do these things anymore.”

Her son climbed up on the bed and moved in on her. He grabbed her by the arms pinning her under his weight. Her kimono was open her breasts exposed, heaving under his gaze.

“Rob, please.” She struggled, apparently helpless.

He bent to kiss her. Alice’s struggle intensified, not allowing him to make contact with her lips. He grabbed her by the hair to steady her head. His other hand steadied her chin.

“Rob, please don’t make mommy kiss you. It’s not right. Its not mmph…”

His lips found hers. Initially, he met a significant amount of resistance. His hand helped purse open her lips, he forced his tongue into her mouth. Her resistance slowly melted away. She sucked on his tongue and lips as they kissed and kissed with unrivaled passion.

“Rob this so shameful. How can I be a good mother to you when you force me to kiss you like this.”

“I intend to do a lot more mother.”

Rob straddled his mother’s tummy. His weight pinned her to the bed. He pulled the kimono down over her shoulders, subduing her arms. Her tits were fully exposed, as she lay helpless under him. His hands found her nipples and tweaked them into hardness.

“Suck my cock mother.”

“No please Rob…I can’t, it’s wrong. You can’t make me do this.”

“I can and I will. Now beg me to suck my cock.”

Rob began to pinch his mom’s nipples. His other hand slapped her breasts, causing her nipples to slip through his fingers. He gradually increased the intensity if his ministrations with each turn. Alice’s tits bounced with each slap, sending passionate fire down into her womb. “Rob please…ouch” she yelped, “You’re driving mommy insane.”

Rob ignored her plea and continued.

“Ouch…Ok, ok I’ll suck your cock.”

“I said beg me, or it will just get harder and rougher.”

“Rob please let me suck your cock,” Alice looked into her son’s eyes, “let mommy suck your cock.”

Rob relented after a few more tweaks. He moved to the side of the bed, slipping off his shorts. He was hard and ready for her.

“If you fail me mom, I’ll punish you severely. Now take off your robe and let me see you naked again.”

Alice did as she was told. She stood before her son and slowly turned and presented her self to him. She was pleased when he reached for her bald pussy and found her wet passage.

“Now mother, do as you promised.”

Alice knelt before her son and took his stiff member in her wanting mouth. Over the past nine months she had learned exactly how to please him. And she truly enjoyed every minute of it. Alice slid her tongue over the shaft of his penis and licked its tip playfully. She looked up at Rob and saw him watching her with satisfied lust on his face.

“Son you know this is incest?” She asked him playfully as she stroked his cock with her hand.

“Yes mom I know, but it is so hot, isn’t it?” His voice was raspy.

“Is it because its incest or is me that makes it so hot baby?” Alice teased.

“You know I find incest exciting, like when we fucked John Andrews and his daughter.”

“Yes baby that was such a wicked night.” Alice swirled her tongue around Rob’s member.

“But mom I can’t even imagine anyone more incredible than you.”

“Oh baby I so glad you feel that way. You are one incredible man yourself. Do you like it when mommy sucks your cock?”

Alice took him all the way into her mouth.

“God mom you’re gonna make me come.” Rob moaned.

“Yes sweetheart, come in mommy’s mouth. Let mommy taste you.”

Alice drank her son’s cum as he tensed and released himself with pleasure. When he became limp in her mouth, Alice got up on the bed beside him and covered herself with her robe.

“Speaking of incest dear, you know not many people would understand this let alone approve.”

“I don’t care about other people mom. Besides no one needs to know.”

“Well it doesn’t matter anymore anyhow.” She said playfully.

“What do you mean by that.”

“Now that I’ve satisfied you,” Alice cupped his balls in her hand, “We can go back to being normal. I can go back to being a regular mom. No more incest. Wouldn’t that be better son?”

Alice got up and pulled her kimono across her chest. She slid across the bed away from her son. She had barely made it to the edge when Rob reached to grab her. Instead he caught her kimono yanking it away. Alice made it off the bed and stood in the middle of her room. She covered herself with her arms and inched back as her son threw the kimono on the bed and approached. He took his shirt off and moved in closer. He grabbed her by her wrists and pulled her arms away from her naked firm body.

“God please Rob, I’m naked. Mommy’s shamefully naked! Let me cover up.”

“I’m not through with you yet.” Rob stared, “Not for a long time to come.”

“What are you going to do son? Please no more.”

Rob picked her up over his shoulder and without fanfare threw her on the bed. He took the sash off her robe and tied her hands together and fastened them to the post at the head of the bed. Alice was on her back and after he pulled her legs apart, she was completely exposed.

“Now its my turn to taste you.”

“No son please…don’t…ahh!”

Rob plunged his face into his naked mother’s bald pussy. Alice squealed with pleasure as he licked her lips, tasted her moisture and tickled her clit. He too knew how to make her feel good. Alice bucked her hips and ground her smooth sex into his eager face. Rob squeezed her ass as he ate her.

“Rob you’re eating mommy’s pussy. I’m such a slut for my own son.”

“Mom you taste so sweet. There is nothing regular about you. You’re a nasty whore and you know it.”

“I’m your whore baby and only yours. God baby you’re making mommy cum..ahh…ahhh…yeah.”

Rob continued to lick and tease her swollen clit with renewed vigor.

“Rob please stop I’m so sensitive. Come fuck me if that would make you stop. Please, baby fuck me. Rob I’m begging you.”

Rob moved up over his mom’s quivering body. He kissed her deeply as he unfastened the sash from the bedpost. He kept her hands tied. He helped her roll over. With a hand on her back, mashing her face into the mattress, he pulled her up onto her knees. Without warning he slapped her upturned ass.

“Ouch” Alice cried out.

“Now beg me to fuck you. Mom, tell me how much you want it.”

“Darling please fuck mommy. I need my son to fuck me hard.”

Rob plunged his now hard cock into Alice’s inviting hole. She cried out with uninhibited pleasure as he pumped himself into her with fury.

“Yes baby fuck me hard. I love it when you fuck mommy like this. God you’re making me come again. Ah…I love this… ah…ah .ahhh.”

Rob pulled out, after her orgasm subsided. He sat beside Alice, admiring her naked form. He caressed her body as she recovered. He playfully stroked her pussy and kissed her ass cheeks as she purred with pleasure. He told her not to move and stepped away for the bed. She was still crouched on the bed face down when he returned. She did not see him fetch a leather belt and a tube of lubricant.

When he came back to his mother he began to caress her round firm ass. He heard her moan to his touch. Alice wiggled her ass while her son kneaded her cheeks. He raised his hand and brought it down soundly on her flesh. His hand made a resounding crack and reddened her skin as it made contact. Alice yelped, surprised by the sting. He stuck her again and again. Her ass reddened with each blow. She swayed her hips to the rhythm of his spanking.

“Ouch…Baby I love it when you spank my ass. It makes me feel like a naughty little girl.”

“I’m so lucky to have a naughty mom that likes getting her pretty little ass spanked.”

(SLAP)

“Yeah baby spank mommy hard. Ohhh!”

“About our relationship after I leave, I never want to give this up. I’ll come back as often as I can and spank you soundly.” Rob rubbed her tender bottom then…

(SLAP)

“But Rob what if you find a girlfriend at school? If you do, I hope you find a gal that likes to get her bottom spanked.”

“It doesn’t matter, I’ll still come back for you. Maybe I could bring her home so you could spank her too.”

(WHACK)

“ Ahh, Yes, that would be so hot.”

“But I’m too much of a motherfucker to give this up.”

(SLAP)

“Yes son, you can spank me as often as you like. I know this is incest and by most accounts it’s wrong, just spank me for being such a bad mommy. Just spank my ass baby.”

(SLAP)

“After I finish spanking you mom, I’m gonna fuck that sweet little ass of yours.”

(SLAP)

“Ouch, Oh no Rob baby. Not that, haven’t you made me do enough terrible things? Please Rob anything but not my ass.”

Rob took the leather belt and swiftly struck his mother across her thighs just under the crease of her quivering ass.

“Ouch, baby that stings mommy’s thighs.”

“You know what to do to make it stop.” He stung her with the belt across her round red ass.

(WHAP)

“OWW, Darling my ass is burning. Fuck my ass! I’m begging you please fuck mommy’s ass!” Alice’s ass was on fire and the heat spread throughout her quivering body. She sighed as her son applied cream to her stinging flesh. As the sting began to fade she felt the usual desire and wetness consume her. Rob parted her cheeks and slid a lubricated finger into her ass. She almost came again in anticipation of a much larger intrusion that would sure follow. Rob inserted a second finger as Alice relaxed.

“Oh Rob you have your fingers in mommy’s ass. Now stuff your sweet cock in me.”

Rob untied her hands, “Spread your cheeks for me mom.”

“Here baby slid it into me.”

Rob slid his lubricated member into Alice’s tight ass. She held her cheeks open for him, shamelessly inviting him deep into her. Slowly his cock worked its way into her passage. Her muscles relaxed around his shaft and his hips met her red bottom. He moved in and out, rhythmically with increasing intensity. Her ass quivered with the force of his thrusts, his balls swayed and slapped against her hairless pussy lips. He fucked her hard, pulling her hair.

“Baby you fill me up so nicely. Fuck mommy’s ass hard. Pull my hair”, She stroked her swollen clit, “You’re making me cum baby…AHH”

“Mom I’m coming too. You’re the best, mom.”

“Yes, Yes, Yes baby, I can feel you coming inside mommy’s ass…AHHH.”

After they recovered, they cuddled on the bed. They kissed and caressed. Giggling they tickled each other and explored each other’s bodies.

“Now remember my horny son, if ever you want something, anything from mommy, its yours for the taking.”

“I love you mom.”

Hugging they looked into each other’s eyes then kissed soulfully.