Unanticipated Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake's feelings returned.
2.2k words
4.42
69.7k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters fictional and over 18, yadda yadda. Thanks for all your feedback, constructive and otherwise. While some errors may have occured in my last post, the characters will retain their traits and personalities from here on out. Once again, feedback is appreciated, and bullshit is not. Na Zdrowia, TheSilentBrother.

_________________


I awoke to the most blissful feeling in the world; a pounding headache. Groaning, I got out of bed. More like flopped, really, landing on my face before pulling myself to a standing position. I stepped out of my old room, ducking under the doorframe to avoid gaining myself more head pain, and made my way to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water, fished out two Advils from the medicine cabinet, and sat down on a stool by the counter. I downed the pills and rubbed some sleep out of my eyes, then found it in me to start making some coffee.

All I was doing was delaying the inevitable, and I knew it. I had to face what had happened last night. My sister had sucked my cock, and I had likedit. Not just because some girl had her mouth on my dick, but because it was my sister. I'd always found her attractive, but we'd crossed a line I could've never anticipated. Now my feelings were a jumbled mess because of it. All I knew was, I wanted her in every way. The love had been there for years of our lives, but I wanted it to be something more. Part of me hated myself for that.

Just then, as fate would have it, I heard her door open upstairs. A moment later, the shower started running, and I relaxed. When we finally saw one another, I wanted to be a bit more alert.

I finished brewing the coffee and poured myself a cup, adding a teaspoon of sugar. A few minutes later, the shower stopped running, and I heard the door to Ania's room close again. A few minutes later, it opened and she came downstairs. She poured herself a cup of coffee, slowly and deliberately, adding way more cream and sugar than was reasonable.

She sat down a stool away from me, not looking at me, swirling her coffee. "Morning," I croaked, "How you feeling?" She looked up at me dully. "Fine. Just fucking fabulous, Jake. Thanks for asking." So she wasn't okay, clearly. I had no idea how to respond. What could I say? After a minute or two of silence, she looked up at me again. "You must think I'm such a slut."

There was a beat or two of stunned silence. "You? Why?" I must have sounded genuinely shocked, because a perplexed look came over her face. "Jake, I got hammered and gave my brother a blowjob. That's a pretty slutty thing to do, on top of being completely wrong. I don't blame you, because I basically threw myself at you, but still.. It was wrong of me. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Ania. In fact-" She interrupted me. "No, Jake, it was a sick, drunken stunt and I take full responsibility. I'm sorry."

My heart sank. This was what last night meant to her? Absolutely nothing? I felt as though I'd just been shattered into a million little confused pieces. I finished my coffee, stood up, grabbed my keys and wallet, and walked out of the front door.

She called after me, but I didn't stop or turn back. I got in my car, turned it on, and left. After I'd been on I-295 for a while, the tears I'd been trying to hold blurred my vision. I pulled over and rested my head against the wheel, letting it all out. I kept replaying the night before in my head, feeling the heat and attraction all over again. Then I remembered how sickened she seemed for doing so. Sickened with herself. Was she sickened because she'd done it, or enjoyed it? How could I get my answers? There was only one way.

I got off at the next exit, then got back on 295, this time going East. I arrived back at the house within 15 minutes, and tried the front door. It opened, and I went into the house, then upstairs to Ania's room. She wasn't in there, though.

I went back down the hall and checked my bedroom, and sure enough, there she was. She was laying on my bed, her face stuffed into one of my pillows. I knocked on the edge of the doorframe, and she looked up at me. "Jake, did you forget something?"

"No," I told her, sitting down next to her on the bed, "I didn't. Just didn't want to leave things like that." She pulled herself back into a sitting position, looking confused. "What I really should've done is this." I put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her face to mine, kissing her softly. She didn't respond right away, and all of my fears leaped back up into my throat. Then, I felt her lips part, and she began to slowly but surely return the kiss. Soon we were both all in, our tongues lashing around one another and our hands exploring.

After a few minutes of this, she pulled back for a moment. "Jake," I nodded, and she kissed me again for a moment. "I was scared of how you'd feel, and maybe a bit scared of my own feelings. Enough to deny them to you and myself. Living in fear." I was moved by her words, because they confirmed all that I had hoped. I was not alone in this desire.

"Well, you never have to fear again." I pulled her in and began kissing her again, bringing my left hand up to palm her breast through the tank top she had on. She had no bra on, I found out, because her nipple hardened under my palm as I kneaded her firmness. My other hand found her crotch, and I ran a finger up and down her slit through her shorts. I broke the kiss. "Ania, I want to do something for you. I'm going to return the favor from last night. Is that alright?" She nodded, already worked up by what I'd been doing, and gasped, "Yes, that's okay." I didn't waste any time, and began to kiss and nuzzle her neck. I kept up the stream of kisses, down along her collarbone and to the tops of her breasts.

I pulled the hem of her shirt up, brushing my hands along her sides, and over her chest, then pulled the shirt over her head. I returned to her breasts, kissing around the edges and kneading them with my hands, occasionally flicking my tongue over her nipples. After a bit of this, I sucked her right nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and nibbling. My fingers found her pussy again, and I pressed my palm against it, feeling her warmth. As I ground my palm into her, she started to wriggle and make needy mewling sounds, pressing herself hard against me.

I pushed her onto her back and kissed my way from her chest to her waist, stopping above her shorts. She rolled her hips, allowing me to pull them down over her legs and off. I didn't remove her panties right away, playing with her through them and breathing against her crotch. I put one hand around and grabbed her firm ass, one of my favorite things about her, as I licked all around her panty line. Finally, I pulled those off too and got a good look at my sister's gorgeous pussy. It was completely shaved, save a small strip of brown hair above, and her aroma was sweet, coaxing me in. "Please, Jake, do it!"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I licked around her labia, sometimes running my tongue down the middle and sampling her nectar. I slid a finger into her wetness, and it felt like hot silk, her juices pouring out of her. While doing this, I flicked my tongue over her clitoris, overstimulating her and eliciting a loud moan. I put in a second finger, which was a tight fit but brought on even more hip bucking and cursing.

"Jake, don't," She panted, "Don't stop. Please please pleaseee don't stop." She locked her thighs around my head and pulled me in, and I lapped at her pussy with wild strokes. "I'm gonna cuuuuuum!" I felt her juices explode into my mouth, sweet and bitter at once, and her muscles relaxed completely, freeing my head from the vise of her thighs.

I crawled up the bed to lie next to her, and idly stroked her hair while she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. "We should take care of that," Ania suggested, lightly tracing her fingers along my shaft through my pants. "God, aren't you an insatiable little devil!" I laughed, and she grinned back at my as she pulled my pants to my knees. For the sake of comfort, I pulled them off completely, then my shirt. She pulled my boxers down and off, and my cock sprang to attention instantly. Ania lowered her head, brushing her hair down along my torso until finally reaching my groin.

She flicked her tongue about the head, occasionally tickling my frenulum, and it was driving me insane. Sometimes she'd run the tip of her tongue down my shaft and quickly lick around my scrotum before returning to the head. "God damn it, you're such a tease!" She giggled and finally took the head into her mouth, swirling saliva around it in a vacuum of warm wetness. Meanwhile, she was jacking me off with her right hand, and cupping my balls with her left, kneading them as she sucked me off. She went deeper, taking a few inches in and running her tongue all around my cock.

After a few minutes of this, I felt my balls begin to boil. She throated me for a few seconds, and that did it. "Cumming!" She pulled back so just the head was in her mouth, and all my cum gushed directly into her mouth and onto her tongue. She audibly swallowed, pulling my tip out of her mouth to show me that it was empty. "Holy fuck, that's hot!" She cleaned my cock with her tongue, being careful where the head was overly sensitive.

She came back up and snuggled close next to me, our naked skin sticking together where it touched. I kissed the top of her head, and drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up, we were spooning. I don't know how we'd shifted that way, but my cock was wedged in her crack, and I was getting harder by the moment. That woke her, and she wriggled her ass closer against me, making my cock twitch. She kept grinding, and I responded, hot dogging her firm, rounded ass. I pulled back, away from her, and she turned over and looked to me questioningly. "Something wrong, Jake?"

"No, there's just something I really want to do right now. Lord knows how long I've really wanted to." I pressed her down so she was laying on her back, and kissed her softly, lightly fondling her. Wet. I pushed her legs outward, crawling into the vacancy created. I kissed her again, hard this time, and plunged myself into her with one thrust.

It was like nothing I'd ever experienced, hot and soft and electric. Chills ran up and down my body after that initial thrust, and I could've cum right there. Her folds accommodated me perfectly, as though her pussy was crafted specifically for this purpose; to sheathe her brother's cock. I started thrusting, moving a few inches each time, her walls squeezing me tight with every motion. I shifted my hips and changed pace a few times, trying to explore every inch of her insides and find her spot.

The deeper I went, the more vocal Ania became, telling me to keep hitting it there or to go faster. She began to vigorously rub her clit, building toward an incredible climax. I could feel myself approaching the edge as well, my cock beginning to hurt with the force of semen it had to hold back like a dam.

I pistoned in and out of her for a few minutes more, God knows how. We were both sweating and breathing heavily, sore from the level of passion we were putting into this lovemaking. I could smell her on the air, sweat with a hint of cocoa and peppermint. "Ania," I warned her, bucking my hips like no tomorrow, "I'm going to cum!"

"You can cum in me!" She gasped, arching her back and letting out a long, climactic scream, cumming hard as I plunged my seed into her. We stayed like that for ten or fifteen seconds, unleashing what had to be the most insane orgasms of our lives thus far, before flopping to the mattress, spent.

"I love you, Ania." I told her, but she had already fallen asleep, the ghost of a smile on her face.