Jenn's request

Story Info
Jenn asks Tom to pick up Ali so she can watch.
9.5k words
4.72
65.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

Jenn's sky blue eyes rolled to the back of her head and glazed over, unseeing, her chest heaving as orgasm claimed her entire body. I could feel her convulsing on my cock, buried deep inside her drenched sex as I pumped cum deep inside her, her skin glistening with sweat, her wrists held down by my hands. I had cum almost as hard as she had -- I was quivering as I came, and felt her gushing on my cock and legs.

I released her arms and cradled her head as I collapsed onto her chest, feeling her firm nipples against my skin. She started to come back, her shaking slowing down, her breath returning slowly as she gulped in air. Her eyes finally came back to her, and I could feel her see me as she continued squeezing, no, convulsing on my cock, keeping me buried deep inside her.

She looked up at me with clearing eyes and couldn't quite speak yet. I propped myself up on my elbows, luxuriating in the feel of her body still writhing under me, my cock deep insider her, our juices commingling, slowly leaking from her. I leaned down and kissed her full on the lips, feeling her respond, her tongue slowly dancing with mine, exploring, her arms unmoving, still at her side. I started to pull away and felt her arms move, her hands in my hair, pulling me back down to her mouth, her lips parting, tongue reaching for mine, kissing me forcefully, urgently, her eyes now clear.

I felt her hand moving down my back, to my hips, pushing on one side, pulling on the other, wanting me to roll over. I started to move, and felt her moving to keep me inside her, feeling our juices escaping, feeling her move on top as I moved to my back. I felt her lean back and grind her pussy on my still hard cock, her head falling backwards, drawing her chest taut. It was a great view -- she had beautifully shaped breasts, with nipples that were slightly small but amazingly firm, and a sheen of sweat glistened in the light.

She brought her head back up, and moaned softly. Leaning forward, she bent down to kiss me and just missed me, as I put my mouth on one of her breasts and sucked hard, my teeth grazing her nipple. I felt a sharp intake of breath and a quick squeeze of my cock, and then she sat back up, still coupled. She looked down at me thoughtfully -- or as thoughtfully as someone could be that quickly post-orgasm.

She wiggled her hips a little and those beautiful breasts jiggled a bit, and I could feel her squeezing me gently. She grinned at the sensation and seemed to reach a decision, taking in a deep breath as our sweat evaporated in the dry Colorado air.

"Would you do me a favor?" She asked.

"Sure -- what do you need?" What else can you say after sex like that?

She looked at me thoughtfully again.

"Well, do you know my friend Ali?"

I did know Ali -- she worked down the street from where I did, and we had met at a Chamber event. I had felt an instant jolt when we met, and I was pretty sure it had been mutual. She was one of those women you just knew was a firecracker in bed. She was attractive without being over the top. From what I'd seen of her at different events, she was nicely proportioned, with a mass of curly dirty blonde hair and medium green eyes. She, like Jenn, was one of those women who wore her sexuality proudly -- and it seemed obvious to me that she enjoyed it thoroughly.

"Sure, she's the friend of yours that I had met through the Chamber. She's been at a few different events I've been to. Very sexy."

Jenn nodded. "Yep, that's her. I was wondering if . . . " It was unlike Jenn to trail off in a rare bit of seeming uncertainty. She was almost always very direct, like the first time we'd gone out when she had practically ordered me back to her hotel room so we could screw our brains out. That was quite a night -- a story for a different time!

I didn't know where she was heading, and thought I'd try to help -- "Want to go out on a double date or something?"

She shook her head gently, and moved her hips from side to side a little bit, just enough to underline that my cock was still buried in her tight, drenched pussy. I saw her smile her little smile as she reveled in the sensation and scent of sex.

And then, she took in a deep breath, and in a very matter of fact tone, she said, "Not really. Well, maybe kinda sorta. Well, actually, I want you to pick her up at a bar, bring her here, and then fuck her like you fuck me -- and I want to watch."

Her eyes sparkled as she said it, and I could feel her pussy tightening on me as she said it. I was only a little surprised -- Jenn has a terrific exhibitionist/voyeur streak that I loved, and we were pretty brave when it came to exhibitionism. And she had hinted at something like that before, watching me closely as she'd drop hints, clearly watching for my reaction. Still, I was a bit surprised at how forward she was -- and how excited she was at the prospect. And, come to think of it, we'd had some amazing sex with Ali in the next room -- and only later did I learn that the door was cracked open a bit and that Ali had stolen a few looks.

Stalling for time, I asked "Have you talked to her about it at all?"

She tilted her head a little bit. "Maybe a little . . . " She grinned naughtily. "I want us to run into her when we're out sometime, and seduce her after I have to head home to 'take care of the kids, can you make sure my friend Ali gets home OK.' Something like that. And then I want to watch you fuck her brains out."

Jenn was now grinding her hips into me hard, rubbing her swollen clit on my pubic bone, my cock stirring her inside, our juices still leaking. Her eyes were shining as she said it, and I could tell she was hugely excited by the idea. I was too -- I mean, how often does it happen that your sex partner asks if you'll fuck her friend while she's watching?

"How is she going to feel about it? It sounds amazingly hot to me, but she'd have to know, right?"

She stopped grinding, and grinned down at me. "Oh, she'd be fine with it -- I've told her what an amazing fuck you are, and I know she loves being watched. And I told her if the chance came up, I'd love to watch her fucking you --and she's in."

"Well, duh, sign me up. What kind of timeframe were you thinking?"

Jenn looked down at me and grinned again. "Actually, we were thinking of Saturday." This was Thursday.

"Sure," I managed. "Are you going to join us after watching?"

She laughed. "If you think I'm going to miss a chance, you haven't been paying attention."

"I guess that's settled, then. How long have you two been working on this?" I kinda figured this was something the two of them had been planning for a while, for there to be such a specific timeframe in place.

"Oh, maybe a while -- like since that time at the hotel . . . "

My turn to chuckle -- "I thought that might have been the impetus."

I wasn't worried about any potential consequences -- Jenn and I were basically just good fuck buddies. We had, as she had once put it, amazing physical chemistry. But with her living out of state half the time, it was hard to build much more. In short, it worked brilliantly as it was. If she ever moved to the same area code, it might be different -- we got along well outside of sex, and were similarly placed in life. And if she were the one working to set everything up with Ali, I was more than willing to play.

Jenn smiled brightly. "That's it, then. Saturday it is. But until then, you're all mine!" She rocked back and forth slowly on me, our commingled fluids leaking out slowly until she lifter herself off me with a sigh and a gush of fluids. She stretched out next to me, and we kissed and cuddled as we reveled in our afterglow as we fell asleep.

Friday was just LONG. Work was annoying when it was usually fun, and Jenn had promised her cousin she'd stay with her Friday night, and although they went out dancing and bar hopping, Jenn kept texting me "Saturday! :)" when she wasn't complaining about how hard and how much she and her cousin were getting hit on. I thought about texting her back that I was happy to come "rescue" them but knew where that would end up -- and I wanted to save my strength for Saturday -- I knew I'd need it just for Jenn. There was also a real possibility I'd want to fuck her cousin, who was almost as hot as Jenn. They quit early, and I got a "It's Saturday!" text about 12:30.

I spent Saturday puttering around the house, doing laundry, putting clean sheets on the bed, cleaning up, and so on -- all the typical weekend chores. I treated myself to dinner out at one of my favorite steak places, where I had a delicious beef tenderloin with salad, asparagus, and garlic mashed potatoes.

Thusly prepared and fortified, I found myself out at a popular club well known as a meat market. I felt a bit silly meeting there, but Jenn had insisted -- she had said it would "set the proper mood." I couldn't argue -- it just reeked of sex. I was wearing jeans and a long sleeved black tee, and Jenn was wearing one of my favorite dresses -- form fitting, not too many buttons, and tight in all the right places. She looked sexy, and knew it. You could feel the sexual tension between us, helped by my running my fingers over her slim frame. Jenn was the kind of woman other men would openly ogle -- and then size me up to see if they had a chance.

Ali showed up just a couple minutes later and made something of a show about running into us. As sexy as Jenn looked, Ali had matched her -- I figured they must have coordinated beforehand. She was wearing a thin, form fitting black dress, and it was pretty obvious she had very little on underneath it -- no panty lines to be seen. Her dress was cut a bit lower than Jenn's, and it gave tantalizing glances of her glorious breasts, which looked large, well-shaped, and very firm. Her long dirty-blonde curly hair tumbled halfway down her back, and her eyes were shining as she slid into the booth next to me.

"Hi Jenn! Hi, Tom! What are you up to? Didn't know you'd be here." She was just about shouting to be heard over the pulse-pounding techno of the club.

"We're good," Jenn replied, having to talk similarly loudly to be heard. "Thought it would be fun to get out and dance some. Are you meeting anyone?"

A shake of the head, those long dirty blonde curls waving back and forth. I could feel myself stirring unbidden and shifted in my seat, a gorgeous woman on either side, leaning across me so they could hear each other.

"Nope, just thought I'd come out and dance a little myself." She eyed us both quizzically. "You both look great!"

"Always," I said. "You do, too, for that matter."

Ali almost blushed. "Well, helps attract dance partners." She almost smirked -- like she'd ever have trouble, and she knew it. I knew from Jenn that she was amicably divorced and shared custody of her daughter. And Ali wasn't shy -- we were all past that at our age.

The three of us chatted a bit while we each had a drink, the women brushing off attempted pickups and invitations to dance. I had an arm draped over each woman, they in turn with a hand on my thigh. I felt Jenn's hand move, caressing the inside of my thigh, drifting ever closer to my groin, which started to strain against my jeans. I returned the favor by grazing the side of her bra-less breast through her dress and had the satisfaction of feeling her stiffen slightly. I felt her hand graze my sex through my jeans, which finished the task of firming me up.

I let my hand drift across her breast to her nipple, just lightly grazing it through the dress. I felt her breathe inward, and then felt her hand move off of me, reaching, taking Ali's hand, guiding it over my inner thigh, up and down, up and down . . . inching ever closer to the now-enormous bulge in my jeans. I let the hand on Ali's shoulder reach up to rub her neck under her hair and then to run lightly up and down her spine, feeling her arch her back as my fingertips caressed her back.

"Mmmmm . . . you can do that all night," she said into my ear. I could feel her warm breath on my ear and let my fingers slide down her flank, feeling a sharp intake of breath from her as I reached her side. I felt her fingers tracing up my inner thigh, past where she had turned around, up, up, and on to the bottom of my sex, tracing its outline through my jeans, making me squirm as she reached the tip and started slowly back down. She murmured appreciatively -- I was as hard as a rock.

Jenn moved her head and nuzzled my neck, my skin tingling as I felt her breath and then tongue lightly dance on my neck, turning her body for a better angle, my arm moving to her front, reaching for the breast closer to me, shielded from view by her other one, grazing her nipple and then closing my fingers on it, tugging slightly, squeezing harder and harder, feeling her breathe sharply and her hand on my thigh, alternating stroking me with Ali.

I let my hand wander around Ali's side, and slowly traced just past her breast, finally letting my fingers graze the side of it, feeling another sharp intake of breath. I felt her hand close around my cock, struggling against my underwear and jeans, and squeeze in response. I decided to ratchet things up and let my fingers just graze her nipple and I felt her moan into my neck as I brushed my fingers over her breast, lightly teasing her nipple.

It was an astonishing place to be -- the middle of a packed nightclub, techno pounding over the sound system, dark, with the dance floor lights pulsing, an amazingly sexy woman on either side of me, both playing with me while I played with their nipples. We sat like that, all squirming slightly, breathing heavily, for a couple of minutes.

I felt Jenn move her hand and slide off of the seat of the round booth we were in. She leaned in and grazed my lips with hers, her nipples very obviously poking through her dress.

"I'll be right back," she said somewhat breathlessly, heading off to what I assumed was the ladies room. I felt Ali give me one more squeeze and then look up at Jenn, who had her back to us as she walked -- no, sashayed -- to the ladies room. She looked back just as she was about to turn the corner and I could have sworn she winked and nodded at me as she moved.

Ali's head turned to me, her eyes shining, her nipples poking through her dress even more provocatively then Jenn's had been. Her lips parted slightly, and I couldn't resist the invitation -- I leaned in, grazing my lips on hers, feeling her tongue flick out and touch mine. We leaned back, and both laughed.

"I wonder what Jenn would think of that?" Ali said, a smile tugging the corners of her mouth upwards.

I chuckled. "Knowing her, she'd have been disappointed we didn't do more."

"I know that's right!" Ali laughed, and I couldn't miss seeing her breasts move. It was captivating -- her erect nipples trying to burst through her dress, topping breasts that were definitely fuller than Jenn's. I had to admit I was totally undressing her with my eyes, picturing her dress sliding off her body, imagining her breasts on full display as she reached to undo my jeans . . .

We saw Jenn moving back through the crowd, her eyes bright and her nipples still swelling through her dress, still drawing a crowd as she made her way back to us. She reached our booth and grabbed my hand, slowly bringing it to her nose and then lips.

"Sheesh, nothing there! What were you two doing while I was gone? Sudoku?" She laughed, and then Jenn pulled me up, forcing me to rearrange myself as I stood. She winked at Ali, who I could swear winked back. Jenn moved us to the dance floor, pulling me close to her, grinding her hips against mine, feeling me respond, pushing her taut breasts into my chest, letting her nipples rub against me. My hands moved up and down her sides, reaching her ass, rubbing, squeezing, and then moving upwards again, her body molding to mine as danced, pressing my sex onto hers as the music moved us.

"This is going to be so hot!" she said, having to almost shout in my ear. I nodded. "Are you ready?"

I nibbled on her ear and ground my hips into hers, letting her feel my fully engorged cock against her. "Fuck yeah! You both look hot as hell. I thought I was going to lose it when you were both stroking my cock."

Jenn laughed, her pussy pressing hard against my straining cock. "I can't WAIT to see you sliding that cock into her cunt. She is going to love it."

"Should I leave a towel in the closet for you to sit on?" I smirked, my hands now firmly kneading her ass.

"Already done, wiseass. Ready?"

I traced my finger down her flank as an answer, giving her ass a quick squeeze as we made our way back. Ali was already back at our table.

"That was hot, guys! Is it my turn?" Ali yelled, practically panting.

I took her hand and pulled her to the dance floor, knowing Jenn was watching avidly and was about to be summoned "home." I felt Ali's hand on waist as she followed me among the crowd, and felt her fingers graze my ass. I pulled her in close, her breasts against my chest, as I returned the favor, feeling her tense just a little bit as my hand closed on her ass.

"Careful what you start," I murmured into her ear. "You never know where it might lead . . . "

She just smiled and pressed herself against me, feeling my now raging erection straining to get out of my jeans pressing against the thin material of her dress. "Mmmmm . . . " was all she said. We danced for a little while, not being quite as obvious as Jenn and I had been, but letting our hands wonder freely. We weren't alone -- the club didn't have its reputation as reeking of sex for nothing -- and there were couples and groups engaging in just about everything short of sex -- and a few couples who looked like they hadn't stopped short.

We watched one couple like that -- the man pressed up behind the woman, her body shaking, her breasts jiggling, the man behind looking for all the world like he was fucking her right on the dance floor. We turned back to each other and I crushed Ali's mouth to mine, incredibly turned on, feeling her body melt to mine, her tongue dancing with mine, her firm breasts pressed against mine, her nipples hard as a rock, her groin straining to press against my iron hard cock. Someone stumbled against us, breaking our kiss, both us breathing hard.

We made our way back, and Jenn asked if Ali liked dancing with me. Ali just grinned a little bit, looking suggestively at my crotch and then back to Jenn, winking.

Jenn laughed. "Well, you're in luck -- I have to head home. Sonia is sick and the babysitter can't stay. You two stay and have fun. Or don't stay, and have fun." She leaned in and kissed me deeply before leaving, stopping to give Ali a hug and a peck on the cheek.

We watched her go, and momentarily unsure of our next step, we sat down and finished our drink. Ali looked at me somewhat expectantly. I finally got the hint -- "Shall we?"

She nodded, her eyes bright, and we worked our way back to the dance floor, her leading, my hands on her waist, her ass pressed against my crotch. We weren't very restrained on the dance floor this time, kissing, touching, hands wandering as soon as we found a tiny bit of space.

We melted into the crowd, soaking in the sex all around us. I felt Ali's hand on my crotch, fingering my cock through the fabric. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her head to mine, kissing her hard on the mouth, feeling her fingers undoing my button fly, reaching in to grab my cock through my briefs, her fingers pushing them aside, squeezing my cock right there on the dance floor, surrounded by scores of other sweating bodies. Her mouth broke off of mine and reached my ear.

"Are you going to sex me up tonight?" She asked, emphasizing her question with a firm squeeze of my cock.

I nodded, and moved my mouth to her ear. "Yes. And if you're not careful, I'm going to fuck you right on this dance floor."

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers