Indian Student Pregnant Her Teacher

Story Info
Student gets his teacher.
2.4k words
3.11
368.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsahotra
anilsahotra
252 Followers

Hai, I am Anil from Delhi. I am 26 years of age. The title it self will give some idea about the story. I would not like to call this as Story. Because this is a real one. On that time I am in Graduation’s final year . This is my first affair, that too with my Teacher. About Teacher: Her name is Shewta. She is married. On that time she is 26 years of age. White in color with good shaped Boobs. But she doesn’t have the children even after 4 years of married life. But they are not worried about the same. The cause for not delivering the child is only her husband. That’s only knows to her not to her husband. Even while discussing with her she told me once “let the god decide the time to give me a child”. That world becomes true through me.

I don’t have any intention to have her on the bed. Honestly speaking Even I doesn’t have the intention to see her boobs or curves. This is happened just 4 or 5 months before that the climax. That happened on one evening. I am very poor in Maths. Even I would say I would be the first mark on all other subjects. But still she compelled me to take the Maths group. When even I am doing Maths she will call me just near to her. Normally she will were the Saree on the time of taking tuition. Very rarely she will be on Nighty. On that day she received the tuition fees from other student, and she searched the place to keep the money. Because of she is wearing the Nighty, she opened the upper zip and try to keep it on her Bra. But on that day she doesn’t find the Bra on that day. Then she kept on other note is available nearby to her. But she forgets to close the zip, which she opened before. On that time I have shown my note her for correction. Because of I have done the maths problem very badly.

She bends towards me to teach the problem. She is just watching my notebook. But I am very keen on watching the boob, which is very clearly visible to me, up to the portion of nipple. Almost all the time I spent only to watch the same. That was made me in compulsion to see her boob and curves in all the days. From that day I started watching her structure, how that was made. Even I will think in night, whether God has done some homework before he invented her. She has such a beautiful figure.

Because of some illness to me I was not attended the tuition for 4 days before the Some festival Festival. Normally we will celebrate the Some festival in our native place of one village. Because of that is my last year of School and the exam, which going to come is very important for my life and I am not attended the tuition for 4 days, my father and mother decided to leave me at my aunt’s place for attending the tuition. I went the day before Some festival to Tuition after my family members were started from my house to my native. When I am reaching I am not knows that the tuition was leave for all the 4 days for some festival holiday.

When I am entered to Tuition my teacher came out and told me all those things. But I said all the things up to my family went to native. Then she said me that you just sit at my house and study for your exams. And asked me where you will take lunch. I told I am staying with my Aunty. Then I studying for 1 hour and watching how she is cleaning her house. And I asked her that any help from my side. At last she admitted me to help her. During such time I got several chances to touch her and get the vibration from her body. One of such job we both wants to change the place of one table from one place to other. We both tried from one end and her husband from other side. On that process she slipped and fell down with me. On that time I just fell down with her, my face exactly on her boob.

I could not recover my self from that, reason is very simple, she lying on my hand. Then her husband helped me to recover. Then our tuition got over. And she told me to come on evening around 4.30 and said me that she will take the class to me, which I have not attended on my leave. I came there around 4.40. But I was bit confused, because she is packing the luggage. Then she clarified me that her husband is going for out of station to see her mother-in-law. She asked me to wait 1 hour. After that she is free around 6.00. Then she called me and said I am bit tired and I will take classes on my bedroom. I said no problem. On that time she is wearing Rose color Saree with same color Blouse.

It is transparent to show the Black Bra. Normally she will tie her saree below Naval. She called me. I am just following her by seeing her back, which is very good to see. Then she asked me to take the Zoology Book. The Chapter she is going to teach is “Human Reproductive Organs”. She told me “If you are strong in this chapter you not only securing 22 marks from this chapter but also you able to be good husband to your wife”. You can ask me any question without any hesitation. Because this is very important chapter from study part and your life part. I kept silent and watching her lip movements. Then she asked me that “Do you have any relation ship with any of girls or ladies before”.

Suddenly I said No. Then she asked whether you are having any experience of seeing XXX Movies. I said cleverly “I don’t know what is XXX”. Then she laughed and said, “Have you seen any sex movies”. I said yes. She asked what kind of Movie that is. I said some bond movie. It is a BF category movie. No madam it is ordinary movie. Then she laughed and said you have seen only XX movie not XXX movie. Then she asked me what are all the reproductive organs. I said Lund of gents and pussy of ladies. Then she asked me how the reproductive process is organized. I said by inserting Lund into pussy and by delivering the juice form Lund inside the pussy will be the reproductive process. Then she asked me how the juice would come out from Lund. I said I don’t know. Then she asked me what are all the sexual organs. I asked is there is any differences in reproductive organs and sexual organs. She said yes. I said I don’t know. Then she explained, all the parts of human which is attracted by others are sexual organs.

For example ladies is concerned Eyes, Lips, Boobs, ash, buttock, lap, etc. for gents Lips, Arms, Chest Hairs, Lap, etc. These are all come in the range of sexual organs. She asked “you are not answered me that how the juice will come from Lund”. I said, “It won’t come automatically”. Then she said the juice would come for both. That will come because of over excitement. I asked how the gents would get excitement. She said by kissing, by seeing the boobs& curves, etc. I said I don’t understand. She explained when the person is kissing other person who is lady, and then automatically the both get excited. I kept my face little confused manner.

Then she said would you like trying that with me. I laughed and kept quite. The she said no problem try once. And she reached me how to kiss a lady. First, have an Eye contact and they try to bring her face into your palm and slowly kiss her. I just done the same. I first touched her face and brought her face very near to me and slowly I brought my lip towards her lip and placed my lip on her lip very slowly. And after some minutes I pressed her lip though my lip. Only after few minutes I opened my lip and try to open her lip. First she doesn’t co-operate then she very slowly opened her lip and allowed my tongue to go inside her mouth and try to get her saliva. After some time she done the same with her tongue. I have done the same process at least of 15 minutes and she disabled her self from me. And asked me how you are feeling now.

I said with shy I was excited like anything. Then I asked her you madam. She said very casually little bit excited. Then I asked her “What I have to do to make the lady full excitement”. She said the lip kissing is only the starting. After that you have do some other things like squeezing the boobs, sucking the boobs, sucking the pussy& ash hole. Then I kept quite. She asked would you like to do it with me. I am slowly said Yes madam. She shown the green signal for me to do whatever she wanted.

Then once again I brought her face towards me and started her lips. But this time some vigorously. And I gone back to her and still I am kissing her cheeks and tried to place my hands on her boobs. Exactly the same I have done. Then I squeezed her boobs very well and stripped herbaria down. And just opened her blouse by one by one. And I have come to the front side and kept my lips on her boo with bra and sucked. But that is not enough for me and I have opened her bra by taking the same in upward side. Now my loving boob is in front of me to such. I just forced her towards bed and started sucking her boob directly and my one hand is squeezing the other boob. I have become mad of sucking the boobs.

And I have come to the bottom. Her red panty is already made wet. I am smelled the panty and sucked the same from outside. Then I tried to open her panty. But she pulled me from bottom and she started removing my shirt and pant and my panty in no time. She was wondered by seeing my 7”lund in front of her. She just shown some hesitation to touch the same. I am signaled her that do what ever you wanted. She kept that on her mouth directly. And try to take the pre-juice. At the same time I am bit hurry to see her Pussy. Then I kept my Lund on her mount and I have turned to down suck her pussy. Then I have opened her panty and I was very excited that her pussy was very clearly shaven. She is made it ready for me to suck. I sucked the outside juice. For the first time I am going the open the lips of pussy.

I opened the lips and seen the rose color. I kept my lip inside her pussy. Due to over excitement the juice is coming-out very frequently. I don’t want to waste any of those. I have taken all the juice to my mouth. And she asked to me to give the milk juice on her mouth.

Then I started playing in out play with her mouth and downloaded all the milk with her mouth. Then she called me to come up. Then we shared the milk, which is available on her mouth by kissing each other. Then she asked me to continue the sucking job, which is stopped. I started sucking her very vigorously. She started shouting fuck me hard Anil. Then I came to know that this is right time for go for climax. Then I am gone upward and started kissing her lips and squeezing her boobs. I asked her to keep her legs winder in V shaped. She just shown the way in which I have to proceed with my Lund. She kept her two fingers and gateway person for sending my Lund inside.

I am just placed my Lund on front of her pussy lips and just pushed inside. Because of over juice my Lund doesn’t find very great problem in going inside. But still her pussy showing the stiff in having my Lund. Then I started jerking my penny in out. She shouted fast. I made it fast. Then she shouted for pain. But I don’t bothered and made the fast available for my strength. The show was beautiful to see the dancing of her boobs. Then I decided to cum the juice inside per pussy and the same was done. Then I have taken my breath back but she is breathing very hardly. And I am making myself disabled from her body and laid next to her. After some time back she started kissing me.

Now the time is 8.30 pm. She asked me that can you stay with me. I said I have only one problem to stay with you. The problems I have inform to my Aunty. Then she took the phone the dialed my aunt’s phone number and told her. For some reasons I will keep Anil with me. My aunty also accepted. Then she asked me what would you like to take for dinner. I said I already finished my dinner and you are served me very well. She kept quite. And we had the dinner as nude. And after dinner we had the combined bath and the full night we were very busy in exchanging the sex each other. We had the full sex on all the 4 days. And even after I started having with her after my school hours and before my tuition hours. At last I have become a father of my teacher's child.

Comments are welcome at the link below, any girl/ women in and around delhi want some sincere friend, then contact me on my email mail. I like to make friends.

anilsahotra
anilsahotra
252 Followers