Her Master's Eyes Ch. 01

Story Info
Newfound submissive seeks first encounter with fantasy Dom.
1.2k words
4.4
20.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James G 5
James G 5
10 Followers

For Sue

Important note, this is a FANTASY……….the actions of meeting a stranger from online and entering in to this kind of situation is a REALLY bad idea!

*****

She stood waiting at the airport, unsure what the hell she was doing there, and shaking slightly in her new and unfamiliar 5" heels. Her nervousness was increased by the knowledge that if she slipped she'd be embarrassed by the uncommon undergarments she wore. He'd sent her a garter belt and stockings and a pair of tiny panties in a style she'd never worn. They seemed somehow inappropriate and overly dressy in conjunction with her short skirt. Feelings of foolishness flooded her at the thought that she, a mature woman with plenty of life experience, was here and feeling like a teenager over an unexpected and completely overwhelming desire for a man she'd never met. It had all started innocently enough several months earlier when a stranger had wandered in to her favorite online chat room. His humor and sardonic attitude masked a caring man with a deeply erotic sensibility. They'd chatted, at first in the room, then via private messages. He'd seemed to sense something in her, a need, an emptiness, just begging to be filled. After several weeks of conversation, He had revealed Himself as a Dom. She smiled at the memory of how she'd stared blankly at the computer screen until he sent her an explanation followed by links to websites for devotees of power exchange, as well as the names of several books dealing with his lifestyle.

As she'd read the sites and spoken to Him, she could feel things shifting inside her. Her world was tilting, and she liked it even as her fears grew. Surely this was not who she was, what she wanted! To be a "submissive," or even a (her mind choked on the word) "slave"? Participating in "play" sessions involving use of cruel looking "toys" called floggers? Being bound and helpless during sex? This was NOT the way things were supposed to be! But she kept reading, and speaking to Him, and growing more and more enamored of their time together. She started longing to see His name, to hear from Him, even if only a brief e-mail. Sometimes she could picture Him smiling as they spoke online, even though His face was hazy, seen only in a few small scanned photos. And when He'd asked her to call Him, she had. There was no thought until she heard His voice, soft in her ear, speaking her name like a caress. Then she was too flustered to wonder why she'd done it. The phone calls followed rapidly after that, along with some snail-mailed gifts such as her new shoes. Inevitably He'd asked to meet and she had blurted out a "yes" without really thinking about it.

So here she stood, waiting to put herself in this virtual stranger's hands, what had been an online fantasy now about to become reality. Her head snapped up as the attendants announced His flight's arrival. A crowd of families and business travelers came flooding out, all harried and pushing a bit in their haste to escape the plane. Then He emerged. He seemed untouched by his fellow traveler's haste. He moved, among them but apart, and they instinctively yielded way to Him. When He'd described how He'd be dressed for recognition purposes she'd giggled a bit (online, of course, she'd never have DARED laugh on the phone) at what she thought were mere affectations in His planned dress. Now that she saw Him in His floor length black leather trench coat and black kid gloves, His eyes shaded by wraparound glasses, and His step marked by the alternating clicks of his elegantly decorated dress boots and silver-shod cane tip, she saw that it was not merely whimsy but a uniform of sorts, marking Him and His purpose.

He moved away from the gate and removed his glasses. His eyes swept the crowd, and like a searchlight they found her standing mute and unable to move in a sudden attack of nerves. Like a burning torch His gaze moved from the tips of her heels to the top of her head, the heat melting her knees. Then those eyes met her, and as He peered deep in to her soul. She felt the world dissolve and her awareness faded.

Her mind recovered from its daze and she found herself kneeling before Him, dressed only in her bra and panties, unsure of how she'd gotten to this rustic room (an inn somewhere?) with thick walls and exposed beam ceilings. She looked up at the sound of His voice cutting through the fog in her mind. He was asking her to submit to Him! This was the moment she'd waited for and dreaded and she was unsure of her answer until she heard the words "yes Sir" escape almost unbidden from her lips. Suddenly he was behind her. How? She'd not seen him move! His hands brushed the sides of her face and she shuddered at his touch and the realization that he was blindfolding her, depriving her of sight.

She heard Him step away from her and then the stereo clicked on, muffling any noises he might make with the sursurating sounds of rhythmic music. Shivers flooded her body as she knelt there unable to see or hear Him. But she could FEEL Him- watching her, circling her, letting her anticipation build. Then a touch....SOMETHING unfamiliar stroking in a fiery line along the middle of her back! There was a pause at it reached the bra strap on her left shoulder, and then she felt the cold of a razor blade between the strap and her skin. The strap parted easily and she felt the sensation of the strange object running again along her back. Was He using the blade on HER? Surely not, for He'd promised no real harm would come to her! Her mind reeled as He circled, reaching out at random to touch and stroke her with His fingertips, His long nails, and the maddening object.

There was a tug at her right bra strap, then the razor came again, cutting it away. His presence dissolved again in to the circling and touching presence, leaving her overwhelmed with fear and sensation. The blade came again, this time at the clasp of her bra. She heard Him draw in a breath at the sight of her breasts as her bra fell away, and she struggled to repress a smile at this sign that she was affecting Him. Then the strange almost sharp object was on the move, now tracing its circles around her breasts and teasing her nipples, followed closely by His fingertips. The strange thing ran down her side now, seeking the side of her panties. As it reached the spot, she felt the razor again, sliding smoothly between the cloth and her skin, and then cutting it away from her. Now the sensations flowed across her stomach as He moved to the other side and sought the last obstacle between her remaining modesty and his gaze. With a quick slice and tug he revealed all of her to His gaze.

Note: This was written as a fantasy for an online friend of mine while I was flying some years ago. I've since gotten to meet her, but never finished the fantasy. Maybe some good feedback will prod me along ;-)

James G 5
James G 5
10 Followers