If They Let Me Write 24 Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens in the field, stays there.
4.6k words
4.52
33.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following takes place between the hours of 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM on a day of no particular importance to anyone.

11:00 PM

Kim Bauer awoke slowly as her mind and body shook off the effects of the powerful although short lasting sedative Chas Ostermeyer had slipped her. The last she could remember, she had been in Ostermeyer’s study, preparing to rifle through his files in the hopes of securing the evidence her father would need to link him to the as-yet-unnamed organization behind the brutal murder of her mother. As she freed her mind of the cobwebs left by the powerful drug, she noticed she was no longer clad in the oversized bathrobe she had donned after the shower Ostermeyer had so generously offered her. She recognized the pink blouse she had originally picked out nearly four hours ago in the hopes of enticing the single, wealthy Beverly Hills banker (it had never occurred to her that it might be too successful). She was certain the blouse had ripped during her accidental tumble down the hill in Ostermeyer’s backyard. As she brought her hands down to examine the blouse, she made a second, more chilling realization: she was tied to the bed. Fear rose in her as she shook her arms and flailed her wrists helplessly against the secure ropes. Looking down at her black leather miniskirt (minus the black fishnet stockings), she saw her ankles were similarly restrained. She was spread eagle and helpless.

However, for the moment, she was also alone. Adrenaline began coursing through her as she violently struggled with the restraints. She knew the ropes wouldn’t break – she was more hopeful of pulling them loose from the bedpost. As she turned her head to see how securely the ropes were bound, she saw that she was no longer in the massive master bedroom with its white shag carpet and sprawling bathroom but rather a much smaller room with dark wooden paneling. She also noticed that she was on a queen sized mattress and not a waterbed. She had no idea where in his mansion she was. Her wrists and ankles began to ache from the futile strain of exertion and she was compelled to relinquish the struggle until she could form a better plan. For now, she was powerless.

Her struggles against the bed had created a sufficient racket to rouse her captor and Ostermeyer walked deliberately and confidently into the room.

“Good evening, my dear,” he began. “I trust you’ve satisfied yourself that you cannot break free of your bonds.”

Kim’s eyes blazed hatred at him. “How dare you tie me up like this? I didn’t do anything to you.”

Ostermeyer considered the allegation. “True enough,” he replied. “But only because I didn’t give you the chance.” He moved closer to her. “And,” he continued “because you lied to me, Kim Stone. Your real name is Kim Bauer and you don’t live anywhere near Ontario.”

Kim said nothing.

“While you were sleeping, I took a little walk and found your car. I called a friend of mine at DMV and got your name and address from the registration. So don’t play innocent with me. I don’t know why you came here or what you were after but I thought it wise to protect myself against a lying trespasser.”

“Alright, you know my name. I didn’t know anything more you than you did about me. I used a fake name so if you turned out to be a psycho, you wouldn’t know where or how to find me.”

Ostermeyer nodded. “I’m not a psycho. I’m just taking some understandable precautions, that’s all.”

Kim looked up. “Then you’ll let me go?”

“In time. I have company coming soon.”

“Your business meeting? That was supposed to be hours ago.”

“It was. I cancelled it while you were in the shower.”

“While you were slipping a sedative into my drink?”

“Yes, that too.” Ostermeyer grinned. “Anyway, this person who is coming is really looking forward to meeting you. Can’t understand what’s keeping them. And after all these lengths I’ve gone to document the evening.” With that, Ostermeyer gestured to the ceiling and behind him. Following his arm, Kim noticed there was something that looked like a lamp directly overhead but, instead of a bulb in the center, there was a long black cylinder. A microphone. She followed the cord to an expensive digital camera pointed directly at her. Glancing quickly to the nightstand neighboring the bed, she saw another microphone like the kind her boyfriend Miguel had in his studio. She knew them to be very sensitive and very expensive.

Just then, a doorbell could be heard faintly through the wall.

“Ah, that’s our special guest. Do make yourself comfortable,” Ostermeyer taunted Kim. “I won’t be a second.”

Panic swept through Kim as Ostermeyer left the room. She could now faintly hear the padding of his feet ascending behind the wall. Stairs. She was downstairs in the mansion. She could barely hear the doorbell, there was no sense in screaming for help. Her cries would be inaudible on the quiet, private drive on which Ostermeyer lived. She renewed her struggle with the ropes more frantically. Her efforts were fruitless. She was going to have to play along until she saw an opening.

Shortly, the footsteps returned. It seemed to Kim that there was only one other set of sounds and they were quieter than Ostermeyer’s, suggesting someone lighter. In walked Ostermeyer and a smaller, olive skinned brunette with thick, curly hair. She stood only 5’ 5” and was quite slightly built. She had neither large breasts nor a particularly large bottom. She was very slender and quite pretty. “Kim,” said Ostermeyer, “please say hello to your new playmate.”

Kim didn’t waste a second. “Please help me,” she cried to the strange girl. “I’m being held by this madman. He drugged me and tied me. Get out of here and call for help, please!”

The girl only smiled. “My, my,” she said, amused, “she’s doing an even better job than you said she would.”

“This is no act!” squealed Kim desperately. “Please, you’re my only hope! Get out of here and call for help!”

Ostermeyer walked immediately over to the bed, retrieved a gag from the nightstand drawer and secured it to Kim’s mouth as her shouts for help continued. She thrashed violently against the ropes but was unable to stop the silencing. As she lay there on the bed, only able to shriek weakly through her nose much to the amusement of Ostermeyer and his cohort, tears of futility welled in her eyes. Although she hated herself for showing weakness, she couldn’t stop the tears.

“Oh, honey, please stop that,” said the strange girl in a mockingly maternal tone. “Baby, let me comfort her.”

“Please,” he smiled lecherously.

She strode quickly to the bedside, sat down and began stroking Kim’s face and hair. “Baby, stop torturing yourself like this. It’s only going to make everything harder for us all. I want to be your friend. Please let me.”

Kim winced at the strange touch and snapped her head away so she at least wouldn’t have to look at her.

The brunette looked back at Chas. “May I kiss her to clam her down?”

Ostermeyer smiled greedily. “Oh, please, do.” And he began removing his shirt.

She continued stroking Kim’s hair. She leaned in close and attempted to kiss Kim’s cheek. Just then, Kim snapped her head back, trying to head-butt the girl. But she saw it coming and moved out of the way. “How dare you play rough with me,” she snapped angrily. “I’ll teach you!” With that, she shoved Kim’s head into the pillow. “I’m going to kiss you and you’re going to like it, you resentful little bitch.” Kim’s arms strained against the restraints trying to land a punch or a shove on this new assailant.

“Kim!” she hissed into Kim’s ear. “My name’s Michelle Desslar. I work with your father and Tony Almeida at CTU!”

Kim suddenly froze. Could this be?

Loudly enough for Ostermeyer to hear, she said, “There, there, baby, isn’t that better? It’s so much better if you don’t fight.” Then, in a whisper he could not hear, as she resumed nuzzling Kim’s neck, she continued, “we’ve got ten agents outside waiting to pounce on this guy if he tries anything funny.” Raising her voice again, she said, “I just want to make you feel good.” Kim’s body went slightly limp. “Good girl,” whispered Michelle. “Just do exactly as I tell you and we’ll get you out of here. Now I’m going to release your head. I want you to nod that you understand and you’ll cooperate, okay, Kim?”

True to her word, she removed her hand from Kim’s forehead. Kim slowly turned and made eye contact with Michelle. She nodded cautiously.

Michelle turned to look at Ostermeyer who by now was sitting in a far chair against the wall next to the video camera which he had clearly turned on. He was clad only in his boxer shorts.

“I think she’s ready to play ball, baby. But give me another few minutes, okay?”

“You’re doing just fine,” he said as his hand began caressing his modest penis slowly.

With that, Michelle turned her back and straddled Kim. She stroked Kim’s arms and played with the top of Kim’s chest, keeping her hands above her breasts. “Oh, baby, you’re so pretty. I’d just love to kiss that pretty mouth of yours.” She turned to look at Ostermeyer. “May I remove the gag and kiss her? I think she’s ready.”

“Not just yet,” replied Ostermeyer. “Keep rubbing her and get her excited.”

Michelle smiled. “With pleasure,” and she turned around again. She leaned over and kissed Kim’s cheek. She pulled Kim’s hair back and began licking and sucking on Kim’s earlobe. As she did this, she continued giving Kim instructions. “Kim, listen to me. You’ve got to start faking that you like this. But don’t overdo it! Play like you’re getting turned on for the very first time. Moan through your nose until I can get him to agree to take the gag off.”

Kim nodded her head in agreement.

“Good girl. Now I’m going to lie next to you and nuzzle your neck. When you’re ready, take a deep breath and let out a slow moan. That’ll be my signal to start playing with your breasts.”

Kim liked how Michelle arranged it so she would decide when it escalated. True to her word, Michelle kept nuzzling her neck and caressing Kim’s arms and shoulders kissing her at every opportunity as tenderly as she could. Since Michelle had moved off of Kim, she could see how Ostermeyer was becoming aroused. His erection was peeking out through his boxers and was beginning to throb. Kim hoped he would just cum right there and neither she nor Michelle would have to do anything (like take him inside her).

Sensing the time was right, she took a deep breath and let out a soft moan through her nose. Michelle took the signal and began fondling Kim’s large, young firm breasts through both the blouse and bra. “Oh, these feel so good,” said Michelle as Ostermeyer’s stroking increased in both speed and tension. Her hand slid down and rapidly unbuttoned Kim’s blouse, pulling the thin and torn garment aside. She fondled Kim’s bellybutton piercing (which elicited another moan from Kim). In another stage voice, Michelle asked, “Now, baby, I’m going to open your bra and lick those nipples until they’re good and hard.” Kim’s eyes widened but she didn’t resist as Michelle rolled on top of her. Michelle glared hard at Kim. Don’t fight me her eyes seemed to say. The clasp snapped free and Michelle helped Kim’s breasts out of the pink bra. Michelle stroked the underside of the sensitive flesh and ran her fingernails over the nipples, causing them to harden involuntarily. She then rolled off Kim and unzipped her skirt. She wriggled the tight skirt over her slim hips and Kim was in for another surprise: Michelle wasn’t wearing any underwear.

Ostermeyer was now fully erect and had slid his boxers down to caress himself in full view of both girls. Michelle rolled back onto Kim and began rubbing her naked and exposed pussy on Kim’s flat tummy. Her fingers resumed their attack on Kim’s nipples. Michelle’s breathing deepened and she began sighing loudly enough for Ostermeyer to hear. “Oh, baby,” Michelle sighed, “do you want me to lick those hard nipples?”

Kim could only moan in response.

“Do you want to feel my wet and warm tongue sliding all over your excited tits?”

Again, Kim moaned.

Michelle got off of Kim, lay down next to her, looked Ostermeyer in the eye and grabbed Kim’s left breast securely with her hand. There was more flesh than Michelle’s hand could secure so she brought her other hand over to contain the massive breast. Smiling at Ostermeyer, she leaned over, extended her tongue and began licking the excited flesh.

Kim marveled absently at how good a tongue piercing felt on her nipple. She began moaning through her nose. Ostermeyer began moaning, too. Michelle knew the moment had arrived. Releasing one of her hands from Kim’s left breast, she ran her hand down to Kim’s black leather miniskirt and unzipped it. She stuck her hand inside and began rubbing Kim’s thong. She then began licking Kim’s excited nipple fast and hard with her piercing. Taking the cue, Kim began thrusting her mound up against Michelle’s hand in unison with the caresses. Both girls continued moaning. It was too much for Ostermeyer. With a sudden cry, he stiffened on the chair and ejaculated onto his stomach.

“Oh my God,” he moaned. “You girls are too hot, just too hot.”

Kim and Michelle were both taken aback by the volume of the load and stopped their play for a few moments to watch. Some of the sperm flew clear up to Ostermeyer’s face. Thick streams were visible on his chest and stomach and a large droplet hung from his still throbbing member. After he recovered, Ostermeyer saw what a mess he’d made. “Why don’t you come here and clean this up,” he asked Michelle.

“Love to,” said Michelle without a moment’s hesitation. She knelt down between his legs and licked all the semen, starting first with the droplet on the head of his penis, then moving up to his stomach and chest. She sucked and licked loudly and swallowed without hesitation. As she moved up to catch the one shot that had landed on his face, he grabbed her face and French kissed her, sucking his own secretions from Michelle’s willing mouth.

“Get her ready,” he said gleefully. “I’ll be right back.”

12:00 AM

They waited until they heard the door to the upstairs bathroom click closed.

Michelle immediately went to the video camera and put it on pause. Then she approached Kim and took the gag off. Kim breathed deeply through her mouth.

“What are you doing,” Kim hissed. “Arrest him now!”

Michelle raised an eyebrow at Kim. “What good would that do? He’s committed no crime. Plus, we don’t want him. We want whoever hired him.”

“What if he kills us?”

Michelle stifled a laugh. “That guy? Mr. Watch Me Cum While Two Girls Fake Sex? He’s no killer, Kim. All he wants from us is pleasure. If we give him what he wants, he’ll let us go and suspect nothing. Then our investigation can continue.”

With that, Michelle sat down on the chair, spread her legs and inserted two fingers into her tight opening.

“What are you doing?” asked Kim.

“I’m looking for something,” said Michelle, wincing as her fingers went deeper inside her. “You’ll see in a minute.” She wriggled around in obvious discomfort, almost pulling her fingers out at one point, then going back in. Finally, she smiled and pulled both fingers out. Caught between them was a small plastic baggie with some white powder inside. Kim nodded as Michelle opened the bag and tapped the powder into the glass by the chair.

“Let’s hope he’s thirsty,” said Michelle. After stirring it around with her finger until it dissolved, she went to the bed and quickly stuck the empty baggie under the mattress. She wiped her finger clean on the sheet. She then licked her finger, raised her right leg onto the mattress next to Kim and began rubbing her clit quickly.

“What are you doing now,” asked Kim.

“Trying to get myself wet. He’s not going to sit there and jack off again. He’ll want to fuck one of us. That’s why I left your skirt and thong on. If I’m bareass naked and wet, he’ll start with me.”

“Can you do it?” asked Kim wide-eyed.

“Not so far,” said Michelle grimly. “My damn mouth is so dry from swallowing his seed.” She smirked at Kim as she licked her finger again. “I’m not even a field agent. I’m a computer systems expert. Now I know why. I’m dry as a bone.”

“Here, give me your finger,” said Kim suddenly. “I’ve got more saliva than you.”

Michelle fed Kim her index finger and Kim licked it top and bottom to coat it in the required spit. Michelle retrieved her finger and immediately wetted her lips and clit. “That’s better, but it’s not enough.”

Kim looked up at her suddenly. “Then let’s not waste it on your finger. Let me apply it directly to you.”

Michelle raised an eyebrow. “Hold on a second,” she said. She got off the bed, went to the camera and turned it back on. Then she returned to Kim and whispered, “Make it fast.” She straddled the bound girl and opened herself. “He’ll be back any second.”

“Just close your eyes and remember the most turned on you ever were,” murmured Kim as her wet tongue began to coat Michelle’s pussy lips. “That’s all I’ve been doing for the last fifteen minutes.”

They were only able to continue for a few more minutes before the door opened and a refreshed Ostermeyer opened the door to find Kim eating Michelle out hungrily. Michelle’s eyes were closed and she was playing with her breasts, tugging anxiously on the stiffening nipples. He went to the table and drank the entire drink next to his chair. Kim and Michelle made eye contact and Kim nodded her head and smiled. Her tongue darted into Michelle’s increasingly moist vagina and then traveled up to her turgid clit. She could taste Michelle’s arousal and was pleased she had been able to prepare her. She was also relieved that she wouldn’t have to take Ostermeyer inside her.

“Can’t leave you girls alone for two minutes, can I?” Ostermeyer joked as his cock regained its erection. “I was almost upset that you removed her gag, baby,” he said to Michelle, “but I can see you had a good reason.” He grasped Michelle from behind and began playing with her tits roughly. “Just keep eating her, Kim. I’ve got what you need right here.”

Michelle turned and countered, “No, baby, I need it way more than she does.”

“But I’ve been waiting for this for hours.”

“Do me first. I’ll get her sopping wet for you. You know you’re not getting away with cumming only twice tonight, don’t you?”

Ostermeyer frowned. Two was his limit.

Michelle turned and kissed him. “Just think how turned on you’ll get watching her strain against those ropes while I make her cum and cum into my mouth. Plus, my panties are off and I’m ready for you now.”

“Have at it, baby, make her cum harder than she ever has,” he panted.

Michelle repositioned herself and slid Kim’s miniskirt down to her knees. It could go no farther. She knelt over the end of the bed and spread her legs so Ostermeyer could get inside her as she braced herself against the mattress. She began playing with Kim’s mound through her thong. She was surprised to find that Kim was very, very wet.

Kim was surprised at how wet she was, too. Maybe it was the aftereffect of all the wine and the sedative lowering her inhibitions. Maybe it was the sense of danger that Ostermeyer could make them for agents and beat them or shoot them or rape them at any moment. Maybe it was the security of having Michelle there: Michelle, who was so comforting, so strong and decisive and so completely in command (and who tasted ever so nice on Kim’s tongue). Whatever the reason, Kim didn’t have to fake her arousal as Michelle pulled the thong to the side and began running her tongue slowly up Kim’s excited lips. And once that tongue stud crossed Kim’s little nub, she gasped at the electric sensations. And she thought it felt good on her nipple!

Meanwhile, Ostermeyer had established his rhythm inside Michelle and was pounding into her with long, slow strokes, gyrating his hips once he was fully inside her. Thanks to her position on the mattress, Michelle was able to fuck him back. She also contracted her vagina around his hardness, driving him even crazier.

12