Encounters with Meg: Seventh

Story Info
An outdoor encounter.
1.7k words
4.09
59.5k
00

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a beautiful sunny day, perfect for our seaside plans. After a separation of nearly two weeks, we are finally together again. Meg is her usual reserved self, but I can tell that she is as pleased to be with me as I am to be with her.

*********

We make our way down through the rocks to the water's edge. I reach back to help you around a boulder; your hand is warm in mine. Your runner's body is trim, your legs muscled. Your breasts jiggle lusciously as you climb down, their fullness stretching the fabric of your swimsuit. The dark curls of your hair glimmer in the sunlight. Your eyes twinkle with anticipation as you glide past me and we reach the beach.

We walk along the water's edge, hand in hand, seeking a private, special place.

"It's been too long. I have missed you terribly," I tell you as we meander along the narrow beach.

"I know. I've missed you too. Vacation was fun, but all I could think about was being with you again."

"Well, now we are together. Let's take full advantage of the opportunity."

I lean over and give you a quick kiss, then dash up the beach, momentarily leaving you behind. My lead is short-lived, however, and soon you rush past me--damned runner! You dart behind a large boulder that obscures you from my vision, and by the time I get to the boulder you are nowhere to be seen.

"Okay, Meg. Where are you?" No answer. I begin to search among the rocks, climbing from boulder to boulder, searching every cranny where you might be hiding. Stopping to catch my breath, I hear a sound--perhaps it is you. I climb up onto a large boulder and look down into a small, sandy space surrounded by large rocks. You have spread our blanket, and I see immediately that you have decided to start without me. One hand is between your legs, rubbing the needy pussy concealed behind the fabric of your suit. Your other hand has freed one of your breasts, and as I watch you pull it toward your face. Your tongue snakes out and flits across the large nipple.

"Where have you been? I thought you would never find me! You didn't expect me to wait forever, did you?" you chuckle.

As quickly as I can I clamber down the rock and join you on the blanket.

"Kiss my nipple. It has been missing you. That's it. Suck on it. Roll it between your lips. Oh, that's nice."

While I am occupied with your nipples, you slide the straps off of your shoulders and roll your suit down to your waist, freeing your large, succulent breasts. I coddle one with each hand as I continue to lave your nipples; they become gorged with excitement. Your hands push your suit farther down along your shapely legs, and then you are naked.

I slide down, licking along your body as I go, paying special attention to your sensitive stomach, until I am positioned between your legs. I lower my head and plant a lingering kiss directly on your clit. You raise your ass up off of the blanket, pressing your warm pussy against my chin.

"Entertain yourself while I get undressed," I say as I rise to stand beside you.

I watch as your fingers slide along your pussy, as if getting reacquainted with an old friend. I undress slowly to allow you time to explore. Your touch causes your clit to swell and your pussy to flush with excitement. You spread your legs wide and caress every flap and fold of your most sensitive parts.

As I slide off my shorts, your finger toys with your slit then slides smoothly inside, causing you to buck your ass upward demanding more. Your finger plunges inside, probing, seeking, caressing, causing your need to swell within you. I watch as a second, then a third finger joins the first squeezed inside your damp pussy.

Undressed, I kneel between your legs so I can watch your fingers as you use them to fuck your drooling cunt.

"Keep fucking yourself with your fingers," I say, "but roll over and get up on your knees." You awkwardly follow my instructions, and soon you are on your knees in front of me. Your legs are spread and I can easily see your fingers thrusting inside you.


I lean forward and kiss your ass cheeks, first one and then the other. I use my tongue to tease your delicate skin, sliding it along the smoothness. I dip it between your cheeks, seeking the puckered hole I know is hidden there. You jerk forward when my tongue finds your virgin asshole, but I follow, allowing my tongue to glide along the crevice between your cheeks before once again teasing, testing, then probing your tight orifice.

As my tongue teases your asshole, your fingers become more animated, gliding rapidly in and out of your aroused cunt. You moan, softly, as the probing of your fingers sends tingling sensations coursing through your body.

"There's no need to restrain your moaning here," I observe. "We are all alone, so let those pent up sounds out, let me hear how much you are enjoying yourself."

As my tongue caresses your ass, you moan loudly and press it back against my face. My tongue glides back and forth across your puckered hole, as your fingers slide inside you only inches away.

"Oh yes, lick my ass. Poke my asshole with your tongue. Oh God, yes. Yes, yes, yes." Your voice is loud and demanding, unrestrained. "Oh yes. Fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass." I look around to make sure your shouts have not attracted an audience. Nothing. I know that you are concerned that I will hurt you, but at the same time you trust me to be careful. I look forward to sharing this new intimacy with you.

I fumble in the pack for the tube of lubricant. Finding it, I sqirt a glob on my index finger and another glob on your asshole. Gently I probe with my fingertip, caressing the delicate skin, pressing against the opening, until the tip of my finger slips slowly inward. I stop and lean forward, kissing your ass cheeks. I push forward, and my finger slides in farther. I feel your sphincter tighten around my finger in an effort to prevent intrusion.

"Relax, Meg. Relax. Tell me if it's painful, and I will stop."

"Okay. Fine so far. It just feels a little funny, but I'm okay."

I hold my finger still, but then it begins to slide up inside of you. I realize that you are pushing your ass backward, impaling yourself on my finger. Soon it is buried fully inside you, surrounded by your warmth and silky smoothness. Through the thin partition, I can feel your fingers as they wiggle inside your pussy.

You begin a rocking motion, causing my finger to slip back and forth within your tight asshole. Back and forth, back and forth, slowly at first and then faster as your sphincter gives up its efforts.

"Oh, that's nice. My fingers in my pussy and your finger in my ass. Fucked in both holes. Sooooo nice. So fucking nice!" Again I look around--still no audience.

"Okay. Now I'm going to fuck you in the ass. My cock is bigger than my finger, so we will have to go slowly. I don't want to hurt you."

"Okay. I'm ready. Fuck me in the ass."

I spread lubricant on my cock and apply a liberal quantity to your asshole, slipping my finger back and forth inside you, smearing the lubricant. I place my cockhead against your puckered hole and press forward. The head finds slight resistance, but I press forward cautiously until it slides inside. Your sphincter closes around my cock, attempting to decapitate the intruder. I stop, allowing you to become accustomed to this new sensation.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"No. I'm fine. Just give me a minute." I can tell that you have taken your fingers out of your pussy and that you are now caressing your clit, perhaps in an effort to cancel out the discomfort my cock is causing in your ass. I remain still, enjoying the warm tightness of your virgin ass.

You wiggle your ass as you push back against me--slowly, very slowly. At first your tightness prevents further entry, but gradually my cock sqeezes past your sphincter and slides up inside you. As soon as you feel this lessening of resistance, you push backwards, burying my cock fully within your ass.

"Ooooohhhhhh. Hold it right there. I love the feeling of your cock stretching my asshole. I love the feeling of your warm cock filling me completely. Oh yes. Oh yes."

I remain still, awaiting further instructions, but those instructions never come. Instead, you take command, moving your body back and forth causing my cock to piston within you. Your motion is slow and cautious at first but gradually picks up speed. Soon you are rocking your ass against me, causing my cock to fully explore your inner recesses, to probe deep inside you. I put my hands on your hips so I can help control your actions, to feel the warm fullness of your hips.

"Oh, yes! Oh yes.! Oh yes! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me with your hard cock! Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuuuucccckkkk myyyy aaassss!" you scream as your climax sweeps over you.

Your body moves faster, becomes more demanding, as you cum, my cock buried in your ass, your fingers sweeping gingerly across your tender clit. Your actions force me to cum, to fill your ass with my hot seed. We pulse against one another as we share this forbidden pleasure.

You fall forward onto your stomach, and I rest on top of you as we work to catch our breath. Gradually our breathing slows. My cock shrivels and is squeezed out of you. I roll beside you and we relax in the warm sun.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yes, fine. We will have to do that again."

"We will, I promise."