Teacher Mistake

Story Info
Teachers mistakes leads to students enjoyment.
1k words
2.57
246.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn I couldn’t wait for school to get out, another half hour. My English teacher Wrenn told me today she wanted me to work on her school computer. I told her sure I would stop by and see if I could be of any help. Really I just wanted to help so I could see Wrenn again. She was wearing tight black leather pants and a tight low cut shirt. Damn did she look good.

The bell finally rang and I headed to Wrenn’s room. When I got there she want there was a note on the chalk board for me o just start looking at the pc to see what was going wrong with it and she said she would be back in a few. I started running my test on her pc and I noticed she had a lot of picture files so I opened a few up they were just pics of her and her 1 year old son Luke. I decided to open a few more and came across a few nude pictures of her. I decided to copy all he picture files to a disk so I could use something against her if needed.

All of a sudden I got a great idea I would blackmail her with these pictures. I waited for her to come back to her room and hit the printer button to print one of her nude pictures, I asked her to get the paper from the printer. The look on Wrenn’s face, she got this embarrassed/scared look on her face. I told her that I had more copied to a disk that I would send out to the school, if she didn’t do as I said. I told her to meet me at the Summer Fun Hotel tonight at 7:00 and plan I staying to till Sunday, so lye to her husband to be free the whole weekend. With that I left the room and headed home.

I arrived at the hotel at about 6:45 and told them women at the front desk to give Wrenn a key to the room when she arrived. It was 7:00 and Wrenn came through the door. She asked me why we were meeting her and I just told her to, “get naked>” she said, “no.” So I hit her across the face and them ripped he clothes off and pulled he thong and bra set off her. She started to cry and beg, “Please don’t rape me.” I told her to shut the fuck up I would use her as I saw fit because I’m the one with the photos.

I threw her on the bed and started insert my 10 inch dick into her pussy. And she started screaming in pain, “You’re too big” and “please stop you’re hurting me.” I kept fucking her for awhile and she stated to moan “oh yes harder” and “you make me so wet.” I pulled out of her and told her to suck my dick; she hesitated for a moment, but then started sucking she was going to slow so I started to face fuck Wrenn. She got the hint and picked up the pace. I needed to cum so I pulled my dick out and shot a hot load of cum in her face and then finished the rest in her mouth. She started wiping her face with her finger and licked the cum off her finger, then she looked at me with a smile on her face and said, “Will you fuck me again?” I told her hell yea! I told her to get on all four and then I started fucking her doggie style. She started meeting my thrust and rubbing her pussy. I pulled out of her pussy and put it in her ass. I started fucking her and she started to cry. I told her it would feel better soon and with that I started pounding her tight asshole. She started moaning and rocking back and forth so I pulled out and she begged to suck it. As she was sucking my dick I started playing with her nipples and before I new it I blew a load down her throat.

It looked like she was really horny so I stared to eat her pussy. Damn was she wet and it didn’t take long for her to start moaning and them she cummed what seemed like a gallon... She begged for me to fuck her again but I told her no and go take a shower and I would be right behind her. In the shower we started making out and she started sucking my dick and fingering herself at the same time. The sight of that made me cum again. We finished our shower and then went to bed.

The next morning I was awoken by a warm sensation around my cock and it was Wrenn sucking it. I asked her what the hell she was doing and she replied, “I couldn’t resist.” I just laughed and told her to keep sucking. Before I knew it I blew a load in her mouth. I then pushed he on her back and started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Wrenn became very wet and cummed while I was fucking her and that cause me to blow my load in her pussy and when I did that she cummed again and let out a load moan.

I was still really horny so I pulled out of her pussy and started fucking her ass and she was enjoying it. I would tease her and go slow and then fast again. I felt like I needed to cum so I pushed he on her back and started titty fucking he large C cup breast and then blew my load across them.

I told her to get dressed and go home. That I would talk to her on Monday about this. With that Wrenn got up got dressed, gave me a kiss goodbye, and left.