I want it now

Poem Info
218 words
4.11
3.5k
2
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those mountains of facts will tell you what exactly? That they were born, they lived, they died, what does that show?


I came down from the mountains and Arabs look at me strangely. They surround me, encircle me, hoping to discover if I was born, If I lived and how i will die. But knowing these fact, does not mean you know me.

Did the Chinese strategist not say,"If you know your enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."


For a woman,to know herself is to become wet, to know the enemy is to remain dry. A wet orgasm is a girl's best friend, sexual purity is her enemy.

Before this crowd, I confess all and utter the radical words. I know myself, I know myself.


If a woman knows herself and the man, she need not fear the result of a hundred blow jobs. Cream my face all you like, my personal pleasure, cannot be subdued.

An orgasm deferred, is an orgasm denied.my body is not your fiefdom, if you want pleasure from it, you have to give it pleasure. Que up men, which one of you has the masculine virility to please this body?


There's but one fact about me, I want it and I want it now!


Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
guysimple1674guysimple1674about 5 years ago
This is so erotic

This poem shows what a strong woman wants, her strength is her sensuousness. She knows what eroticism is all about.

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 8 years ago
This is great

But make it poetry! Break the lines, get a rhythm, use assonance and dissonance, make it sing.