New xXx-Men: Issue #1

Story Info
This ain't your kid's superhero comic book!
1.5k words
3.78
81.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers

In the world of Marvel's merry mutants, where strange powers meet strange desires, one team stands as mutant kind's last and best hope for a kinky co-existence with humanity...the xXx-Men!

Westchester County, Upstate New York.

It was late at night at the Xavier Institute, dark hallways quiet in the calm of the witching hour. The Mansion's public areas were dark as well, except for one lone lamp in Charles Xavier's office. The statuesque bald man sat still, eyes closed, a light sheen of perspiration adorning his forehead, brow wrinkled in concentration. His breath came raggedly, as if he was exerting himself physically, yet his body moved not in the pale lighting. Suddenly, he shuddered, his eyes flying wide open, his mouth twisting in a mask of orgasmic ecstasy. His mouth moved silently, yet all within the Mansion heard his command clearly, their own bodies suddenly overwhelmed with orgasmic crescendos, and rolling lightning and thunder split the sky.

"Cum for me, my xXx-Men!"

The Next Morning

In the Manhattan Headquarters of the Hellfire Club, New York

Emma Frost stretched her seductive well toned porcelain skinned body across the luxurious white leather couch. The pale flesh goose bumped under the sheen of perspiration that covered her. She grasped the long hard roll of the body pillow between her muscular thighs, and pressed it against her mound, grinding against the moist patch of blonde above her shaved pubis. Her icy blue eyes were half closed in the throes of desire, as she licked her pout pink lips. She reached one hand forward, and affectionately ran her fingers through the shorn locks of brunette hair that hung from the head of the kneeling naked female before her.

))Tessa,(( she thought aloud, literally, through her wonderful genetic gift of Telepathy, ))Your exquisite memory of my physical....weaknesses...is commendable as ever, and only surpassed, my dear, by your ability to exploit them.(( She caressed the soft pink cheek of the now moaning woman before her gently with the back of her hand. The brunette licked the fingers of her right hand clean between her moist pink lips, as she sunk deeply the fingers of her left hand between the other set of moist pink lips.

"I am happy to have served you, Mistress. Tessa loves her White Queen. May I come now, Mistress, please?" the buxom brunette smiled and tweaked a long hard brown nipple with her wet fingers, pulling the teat hard, as her fingers furiously vibrated across her soaking wet clit.

))I think that could please me, Tessa. But not right yet.(( Emma's mind reached across, enveloping Tessa's within her, making their bodies and minds as one. Emma could feel Tessa's body, as if it was her own. Each stroke, each touch, such pleasure. Emma increased the sensitivity of every experience, every signal to Tessa's mind, and also her own. ))You have a fantasy, Tessa, that I know about. Place the mask on your face, and I shall grant it for you, my most loving slave.(( Tessa eagerly shivered in anticipation, as she untied a scarf from her ankle, and placed it across her eyes, binding it tightly. Emma reached her mind out, across the spacious apartment, and into the next room. She mentally stroked him erect, and told him to enter the room now. The man smiled, and replied. "Yes, Mistress."

Tessa heard someone enter the room, and warm male hands touched her flesh. They caressed over her body and pulled at her to lay down. Over her breasts, they pulled at them, and over her mound, firmly grinding up. She felt the hardness of her unknown partner slapping against her soaking wet clit, suddenly realizing that she had NO idea just how large the man Emma had gotten to do who knows what that her Mistress pulled from her twisted desires. She shivered in the absolute ecstasy of not knowing, her Mistress' presence in her mind, and the amplified sensations of pleasure doing their jobs well. He suddenly slammed into her hot little pussy, Tessa feeling the physical smack of him slamming all the way in one thrust to the hilt, hips hitting her hard. Her pussy shrieked a quick incredible combination of pain and relief under the sudden intrusion, when she suddenly felt another set of men's hands upon her, pulling her mouth over his hard cock. She suddenly found her self with two men? The man drove into her pussy again with incredible force, slapping against her ass hard again. ))He must have had a 10 inch cock(( the thought flashed across her mind, or was it her Mistress' thought? as the cock in her mouth slide deep down her throat in her darkness. Then she felt a third set of hands, also male. How many were here? She only heard the one man enter...

The two of them worked her breasts over, sliding over her body, one cock placed in her mouth, the other in her hand, yanking on the massive member. The male in her steaming pussy continued to roughly fuck her, when she felt yet another set of hands, pulling her hand to another hard cock.

Emma Frost smiled at the man staring at her. Jamie Madrox, the Multiple Man was a very receptive young student. Ah, how Emma loved those. The Hellions, the New Mutants, the Mass. Academy, now Xavier's Institute. All that fresh young virile flesh to serve her nymphomaniac appetite. Pity that Empath had a thing for that hot little cunt, Magma, because he was quite a pleaser, too. And M, god, what a little talented rugmuncher she turned out to be. Jamie continued to make duplicates, as he roughly fucked her, more hands and more hands covering Tessa's blindfolded form, pinching, pulling, caressing, tickling, licking. All of the Jamies stared at Emma Frost, their Mistress, as they took Tessa, knowing Emma was feeling it all as well. They must please their Mistress...

Emma felt the first wave of Tessa's orgasms take her. Then the second one happened. A Third. Emma pulled her mind away from her slaves, and back into her body. As much as she wanted to stay and play, the White Queen of the Hellfire Club had other plans for today. Time for a visit to the X-Mansion for the Faberge Killing Machine, and to see what her newest playmates were up to.

Meanwhile, in a secret hidden bunker of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Mystique grunted in pleasure, the sweat dripped off her indigo flesh, as she pulled at a near black nipple on her heaving blue breast. Her other hand reached down, and grabbed a handful of hair atop the head of the man licking between her thighs. The Toad may be ugly, but his tongue was a gift from the Heavens. She felt it like a thing alive, it's fantastic movements finding every corner of her uterus, filling her with a squirming snake of warm flesh. Last time she felt something this good was the night she impersonated the Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four, and discovered just why the pliable brainy Reed Richards was called Mister Fantastic. She nearly came just remembering it. Apparently, Toad was getting ideas of his own. She felt him rise up, and his little pecker trying to enter her well lubed labia. She triggered her power, as she reached down and pushed Toad onto his back, holding his legs up high, as she came down between them.

"You aren't ever going to fuck me, Mortimer, understand?" She growled, as her memories of Victor came into her mind. From her crotch, she suddenly grew Creed's hard cock. She pressed the head of her new cock against his pinned ass.

"Oh, no, please, Mystique, not again!" Toad cried, trying to get up from under her. She finished the change from her hermaphrodite form to Sabertooth, his blonde body hair a sharp contrast to the small dark form of the Toad trapped beneath him.

"Mortimer, you my bitch now, just like you were in jail. You know you love it, bitch." Mystique drove her cock into his dry ass, slamming it as deep as she could thrust. "Take it like a man, loser."

"Oh god, fuck!" he screamed, as she sawed mercilessly in his anus. "It hurts so much! Stop! Vi...Mystique!"

"Call me Victor, bitch. You know you want to. Beg me. Come on, bitch. You like it."

"Uh-uh-uh!" Toad grunted under the anal assault. "P-please...please, Victor..."

"Please what?" Mystique snarled, hammering hard against his butt cheeks.

"Please....please fuck my ass, Victor!" Toad finally groaned.

Mystique felt it coming, and yanked Sabertooth's veiny throbbing member out. She spurt cum over Toad's face and chest, slapping his face, as she felt him come from his masturbation. She shivered in delight. There was an advantage to being a shape shifter. She came either way. Now, this pathetic gooey mess at her feet. She kicked him over towards the door. "Get out of my office, Toad, lest I shift into Fred's obese form and make you eat greasy fat cock." Mystique missed the Mimic. Where he had gone, she was unsure, but he had certainly picked up everyone's best features, and knew how to use them...

She wondered how her daughter was faring, living in the X-Mansion. She was going to have to find a way to talk to her, maybe even visit her. Without these goons of course. Some things are just best between a mother and daughter...

Next Issue: Emma cums to the Mansion, and Mystique probes the Mansion's defenses!

X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers