Ballet Club Ch. 09

Story Info
Putting on a show.
3.6k words
4.71
140.9k
33
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers

It was just after 6:00 when I got to the prop closet. I had told two of my devils to be there at 5:30 and the other two at 6. They knew what for, and now I had to tell them, per their future coach's orders, that they couldn't have what they were promised. I had been looking forward to it all day myself and I was disappointed that I wasn't going to get what I wanted either.

I entered the small room, and oh my god! There were all four of my devils, big and black and beautiful,...and naked and hard! I would never tire of looking at these cut gorgeous black men with their huge hard cocks taunting me. "Guys...um..what are you doing? You've got to get dressed" I told them nervously.

"Dressed!? Yo, Coach, what are you talkin' about? We had a deal," Storm said insistently. He approached me, stroking his giant black cock in his fist. "We're here for a reason and you know it. This reason." He took my little white hand in his and guided it to his massive cock. Unthinkingly I started to stroke that wonderful meat, while still struggling to figure how to tell them and get out of here. Don came up along my other side, placing my free hand on his equally big and hard tool. "Yeah Coach, you know we can't go out there like this."

Although Coach Shire's brother had told me he would get them to stop, my devils were starting to make sense to my lust-clouding brain. What could it hurt if I got them off, especially if I could get off too? Of course there were four of them now and only about 25 minutes. I continued to stroke the two giant black cocks in my hand, and Willie had come up behind me, raising my skirt and placing the head of his magnificent cock in the cheeks of my ass, my tiny wet panties scrunching into me as he pushed. "G...uh...guys....c'mon.... ohh.... guys.... stop." But my hands didn't stop stroking and my ass involuntarily clutched the fat cockhead trying to push through my panties.

Chez stepped in front of me as I continued to try to figure a way out of this, or whether I even wanted to. "Guys, there's no ungh.... time, c'mon guys...., plus the coach says ...ohhh goddd!!" Chez had lifted my skirt in front and wormed a big black finger into me!

"Yeah, the coach says oh god alright!" Chez laughed as his finger easily plunged into me. "Damn coach, you're soaking!" I had cum just a short time before with the Coach and I was still all juiced. Chez' finger, then two, worked deeply into me. As my legs spread for him, he spread my wetness over my lips, then worked his fingers back into me to draw more of my juice, and then spread it over my ass as well. Oh god. His fingers worming around inside my pussy and touching my tight ass had me squirming. My hands were flying up and down the two black shafts that I clutched. My knees grew weak. The clock read 6:10. Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes. Could I resist them? Should I get them off? Would they make me cum?

Standing there pumping two hard black cocks in my fists, my eyes loosing focus as fingers and cocks toyed with my pussy and ass, I didn't even realize that Chez had lowered my panties until I was stepping out of them. They were going to fuck me! I stood there, trying to concentrate on the doorknob to our little closet of heaven. Trying to will it not to turn, not to let either Coach Shire show up and stop the delicious feelings my body was experiencing. Not till I got what I wanted. What I needed.

My legs spread wide apart with Storm and Don at my side, Willie returned to my now naked ass, spreading the wetness that Chez had taken from my leaking pussy over his throbbing black cockhead. Chez stood up in front of me, running his equally big and hard cock through my lips, massaging my clit. I felt those two magnificent dark tools line up at my two wanting holes, and thrilled at the thought that soon they would be slicing deep, deep inside me.

Suddenly, the door swung open, hitting Chez in the back. Like black and white dominoes, he fell toward me and I fell back into Willie, who fell back, landing in a sitting position on the bench. His cock had been lined up with my ass, and with the force of our fall it popped through my clenching wet sphincter and slid inside me. "Unghhh!" I groaned from the unexpectedly quick assault. Almost simultaneously, Chez' monster slipped past my lips and deep into me! I had both of them inside me and they were slowly sinking deeper. "Oh goddd....oh goddd...ohhh...." I quietly chanted as the feeling of these two black cocks in my body overwhelmed me.

"What the fuck is going on here?" It was Coach Shire! Oh shit, I had totally let this get out of hand and forgotten his instructions.

"C...Coach.... oh god... I'm sorry.... ungh!" I looked at him standing in the doorway, even as Chez' mighty cock sank deeper into me and Willie sank deeper into my ass. He entered the room and his brother, my first Coach Shire, entered behind him. "Holy Shit!" six black men uttered in unison as each took in the scene from his own perspective. Don looked panicked and said to both coaches "Coach, it's not... I mean she... we... it's not what it looks like..." Maybe he thought I was going to cry rape or something. I almost laughed at that.

"Son," the college coach said, "I'm pretty sure it's exactly what it looks like. Now stand back and put some clothes on. You too." He said, talking to Storm. My empty hands fell to Chez' broad black shoulders as I continued to rock up and down onto his and Willie's cocks. Both of them had stopped moving when the coaches came in, but I just couldn't. "Now, you there, back off" he said, talking to Chez.

"No! Not yet... please..." I cried, reaching around Chez' strong black body on top of me. Willie's cock, still hard and pulsing, was now deep in my ass. I clutched and twitched on the two cocks inside me, desperately trying to cum, and to feel them cum. It wouldn't take much more. Just a little more time. "Please .... not yet..."

"Back off I said!" The college coach growled. Chez tried to pull my hands from his hips and slowly drew his big hard cock from my sucking pussy. "Nooooo....," I wailed in despair, "please... a little more.... ungh..." I furiously pumped my pussy up and down Chez' proud cock as it's length slid out of me. "Oh god.... oh ... god...."

"Son, make her stop now, you hear?" The college coach finally said to Willie. I knew he was as close as I was. I wrapped my arms tightly around Chez, holding on as I continued to fuck his hot hard wood into me. "Son," the coach continued, "you cum now and you won't even be a water boy in college ball, you hear me? Now stop.... now!"

With all his strength, Willie pealed my fists from Chez and attempted to lift me off of him. His cock betrayed his true wish as it remained hard and deep inside me, where I wanted it to stay. They stood up and I wrapped my arms and legs around Chez, bouncing on his muscular body to keep these fabulous cocks pounding into me, so deep into me.

"I'm tryin' Coach, look..." Chez cried as he tried to peal my clutching body from his. "Help me guys."

I looked into college Coach Shire's eyes, pleading with him to let me cum. "Please... ungh .... please..." "Get her off of him you guys. Do what you have to," the coach replied. Shit. The two coaches looked at each other in disbelief of my incredible need. I was shaking and sweating as my ass and pussy were furiously fucking these black gods. My orgasm was fast approaching, and I could see Chez gritting his teeth, almost in pain. His eyes were a mix of ecstasy, pain and confusion, and he quietly pleaded with me "Coach... Jenny... I've gotta stop. Please don't .... oh shit.... don't make me cum!"

I was so close, so damn close. At my side, Don and Storm stood with their cocks still rock hard. Precum drooled from their cockheads so much that it pooled on the floor. Inside me, two more black cocks, so strong, so big, so good, fucked me, .....fucked me. I could feel the long shafts, the fat spongy heads, traveling deep into me, then withdrawing, then back, deep inside me. And two more cocks, bigger and blacker than the rest, pulsed just as hard as the rest inside the suits of both of my coaches as they watched. Six black cocks, all hard for me. All pulsing, straining, drooling for me. Surely wanting to cum in me. To fuck me, to cum in me. In my pussy, in my ass, in my mouth. Oh, the thought if it all, of all that black cock, of the copious warm cum flowing into my body, it was too much.... too much.

"Oh shit! Oh .... god.... oh ..... ungh!" My body went into overdrive, my hips spasming as I approached a great orgasm. As I started to shake, my strength wavered, and Chez and Willie used the opportunity to peel from me. All of a sudden I stood there between them, my sweating body shaking and twitching. Damn! My legs gave out and I fell to my knees. That brought me face to face with Chez' wet cock and without thinking I took it into my mouth. "Ummmm...." I hummed, tasting myself on his great black pole. Even as he sunk into my mouth, his hands came to my head. His strong black hands. Yes! If he wasn't going to fuck me, let him fuck my mouth! But instead of holding my head and fucking my mouth, he pulled out with a loud slurp. "Can't do it Jenny" he said. "Not allowed."

"You damn right boy. Now get dressed. All of you!" the college coach shouted. The two coaches took me by the arms and stood me up. I was so turned on, so frustrated, so mad at them. I looked at the clock and it was 6:30. Even if I could argue with them, time was up. I wasn't going to get the cum I so badly craved, mine or theirs. Outside the room, behind the stage, the other members of the troupe waited. I straightened myself up as best I could. At least I got a little good fucking from these black sex machines. I knew inside that there would be more to come.

As I was leaving the room to let my devils to get dressed, each of them asked the other where their outfits were. "Yo, Coach, what'd you do with our outfits?" Chez asked. They should have been in there. I didn't take them. I stood there, looking at Chez, at his hard black body and his hard black cock, and fought myself from jumping back onto him. Then my daughter showed up with a box in her arms. "Here are your outfits. I had them cleaned." She was great.

Outside the closet we met up with the other members of the troupe. Seeing them made me come to my senses a bit. My daughter looked at me knowingly, although she couldn't know exactly what happened. "OK everyone. Let's get dressed and ready! We've got a show to do. Meet me in the wing in five minutes! Let's move!" They scattered and I, along with both Coach Shires, found a quiet place to sit for a minute to let me catch my breath.

After I had rested for a bit, it became evident from the noise that people were filing in to the theater. Fortunately, all of my troupe knew what they had to do to set up, so I wasn't really needed. I waited and watched in the wings with my two handsome black coaches as the moment of truth approached.

Soon enough it was show time. I stood in the wings with the devils because they didn't go on right away, while the others took their places on stage. I opened the curtains. Courteous applause came from the audience. I started the music, and the dancing started. We had finally made it!

Through each act, I stood in the darkness of the wing with all my black devils surrounding me. I could smell the sex from my own body, having cum earlier on my own hands, and having been fucked so well, if so briefly, by these same devils only a short time before.

Soon it was time for the dance of temptation. The dance I had recruited my wonderful young black studs to perform. The dance, the temptation that they had learned and performed so well, on and off the stage. As the devils walked out of the darkness of the wing and into the light of the stage, many audible gasps came from the audience. I watched the black muscles of their backs ripple as they walked to their places. Then as they turned to face the audience it was my turn to gasp. They hadn't cum! They were so evidently hard in their clinging lycra shorts. Oh my god! Huge tubes of flesh ran down the leg of each devil, straining to lift the tight material, to break through. The audience fell into a silence as the music started and my little white girl angels danced out on the stage. I'm sure I heard a few ladies muffle "oh no" in the audience. I was going to loose my job for sure.

Soon the actual dance began. The devils took their angels through all the leaps, the dives, the sensual swaying. Black skin on white skin. Muscles on softness. Masculinity on femininity. Sex. I watched the dance and I watched the audience. Soon I noticed a strange thing. Women in the audience, many women, white women, were swaying their heads and their shoulders as if they were the dancers. As if they were the ones being tempted. The audience was rapt, and it was clear that the sense of temptation that the dance was meant to create was becoming real.

As the dance reached a crescendo so to did the tension on the stage and in the audience. The devils took their final spot, backs to the audience, hard black bodies sweating and pulsing. They swung each angel around until each was on her knees, just where she was supposed to be, just to the side of the devil so the look of temptation would be obvious to the audience. As each little angel looked longingly and fearfully into the face of her black devil I heard several obvious female moans from the audience. This was hot!

I held the white boy angels back to let this moment sink in, and then I heard a strange sound. A tearing sound. Fabric was being ripped somewhere. I looked around and finally saw, right on the stage, that Willie's massive cock had ripped right through his shorts! It broke free and dangled just to the side of my daughter's tempted (and tempting) face! Then I heard another tear, and there was Chez' monster, freed from captivity, bobbing long and hard in front of him. My daughter looked into the wing, not able to see me but knowing I was there, and smiled. What had she done? Finally, two more tears, and all four of my black devils were free. Only the angels and the devils and I knew it. Like me the first time I had sat in the audience during rehearsal, they couldn't know what was really happening on stage.

I watched each little angel on her knees, trying, really trying not to succumb to the final, the ultimate temptation. To publicly accept the need, the desire, the submission to these giant black men and their giant black cocks that each had tasted in the privacy of our little group. The daughter of the beautiful Mrs. Smith was the first to give in. Slowly, oh so slowly, she shuffled her knees until she was directly in front of Don. His cock throbbed at her mouth. Another moan from the audience. I didn't know what to do. As her lips made contact with his throbbing black head, I did the only thing I could think of. I quickly closed the curtain. I was going to be fired for sure.

As the curtains came down, the audience erupted in cheers! I walked out to the middle of the stage. I was going to announce that there was a technical difficulty, but my clothes were a little disheveled. I stuck my head through the parted curtains, only to find that the audience, or at least the women in the audience, were standing and cheering! They must have thought that that was the ending. I guess it was. Behind me, I could now hear four slurping angelic mouths, each servicing a shining hard black cock. Right on stage with only a curtain separating these kids from their parents! I looked onto the eyes of the beautiful Mrs. Smith in the front row as her daughter knelt beside me. Mrs. Smith was cheering and I'm sure her daughter would if she could.

Please, please just let them cum before the applause died down. These guys liked to announce their cumming, I knew that for sure. Soon enough, I heard Don, and then Chez and Storm each loudly grunting and groaning, telling anyone who could hear that their little angels were now sucking down another load of warm wet black man's cum. But where was Willie? Surely my daughter's talented mouth would get him off if she hadn't already. The applause was starting do die down! C'mon Willie, cum, please! Damn, usually I say that when his cock is somewhere inside me. But I needed him to cum while he wouldn't be heard.

Finally, though, the applause stopped and everyone took their seats. They looked at me, my face through the curtain, waiting for me to say something. As I opened my mouth to speak, I felt my dress being lifted from behind! Oh no! Not here! Not now! My panties had been removed in the prop closet so now I was standing, naked for my troupe's eyes from the waist down, while my astonished face looked out into the waiting crowd. Then I felt what could only be Willie's hard cock nudging my still wet lips! Oh shit! I started to talk to the audience just to keep from moaning.

"Thank you ... thank you. Ohhh (Willie sank his fat cock head into me) thank you so much! Oh God (Willie's cock sliced several inches into me) we are so happy you liked our show!" Again the applause rang out. I was starting to sweat and Willie was starting to fuck me. Fuck me right there! "Don't stop!" I said loudly, talking to the audience but also to Willie and his black spear sawing in and out of my wet pussy. "Thank you .... ahhh ... thank you. As you might imagine, we worked so hard ... oh ... so hard ... to bring this off." Willie's cock was now really fucking me, getting his full length inside me where it touched all the lovely places that only my black devils had touched. "As you know ... the message of this performance was very deep ... so... so deep ... and I hope it was not too ... much ... to ...take." Again, thankfully, the applause rose up. I was grinding my teeth, trying so hard not to grunt or groan or cry out. I didn't know if I could hold out as the feeling of an intense orgasm welled inside me.

"I don't know what can top this performance" I continued to the audience, "but we'll have another show next semester. I hope you all ... cum!" Right there on stage, facing a full house of unsuspecting faculty and parents, I came. I felt Willie's huge black cock pulsing jets of his hot cum deep inside me, and I came! He held the back of my head so I couldn't retreat behind the curtain. I had to face the crowd as I rode it out. "Please ... please do cum! Won't you?" I yelled to the crowd even as Willie's cum still leaked from his throbbing cock as it rested inside me. The cheering continued, and thankfully, thankfully, Willie let my head go and let me slip behind the curtain.

Once I was behind the curtain Willie let go of my hips and I fell to my knees, my legs weak from the fucking and orgasm I'd just experienced. On my knees I came face to face with Willie's wet black cock and immediately sucked that big black thing into my mouth. "Ummmm" I purred as his slowly pulsing cock fed me the last of his dark thick seed. Around me the other angels, except my daughter, continued milking their devils with their sucking mouths, as I did, while the little white boys mulled in the wing. Our performance was over! Time to party!

notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers